Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. (40260 Views)

Successful Nigerian Academics In The Worlds Top Universities. / Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate / The Worlds Tallest, Shortest, Fattest And Thinnest People (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by eluquenson(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2014
Chibok girls saga also another pure conspiracy.

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by ganye1: 1:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
PrinxArthur1: Conspiracy theories was Emanated from CIA,so that they keep u busy (solving false equations) while they do the real deal
Another conspiracy theory.

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by JuanDeDios: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
SirShymex:

Firstly, ff you had ever passed through the four walls of a school, you would know how to ask a simple question - rather than opening your putrid mouth to call me a conspiracy theorist because I posted something. A simple question like: "Can you provide proof(s) for your assertion?" should suffice, not name calling. When you learn internet etiquette, you won't get insulted for name-calling.

Secondly, this goes back to the quality of education you had. I made an assertion and provided proofs...with the first one being a confession, from a former SAS agent, who was part of the strike force. If you want more, a simple google search should suffice. Or you want me to post everything on google? - you must be out of your cotton picking mind.

Lastly, I don't care about being smart - the forum is for sharing opinions, and I could care less about what an inconsequential character on cyberspace thinks. Just learn how to ask questions politely next time.
You posted a conspiracy theory on a familiar subject. wink And I had no need to ask you a question, thank you. Like I said, the article does not support your stated position. There is no proof out there - I'm sufficiently familiar with the subject. Anyway, your insults will not – or should not – rile any grownup because your temperament is clearly not normal. Some anger management classes will do you some good. You don’t care – yeah. Bye. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by publicenemy(m): 1:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89: Most conspiracy theories have 90% element of truth in them.

I for one do not believe anything mainstream anyway. but some conspiracy can just be over the top.

you dont believe anything mainstream why?

and how else do you get the info you believe.
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by publicenemy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89:

some people believe it can only be detonated at some particular places at a particular time according to the movement of the sun and it wouldn't just work anywhere.

There is this New Zealand Pilot the claimed he calculated all the time and dates every nuclear test occurred even before they did. and he believe most countries that have it only Bluff with it. he came up with many reasons why there wouldn't be any nuclear war. and he thinks most nuclear countries are preventing others from getting it because of this.

I guess it isnt a popular conspiracy because it is hard to believe.

Most conspiracy theories have 90% element of truth in them.

so do you think there is an element of truth in this?
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by haibe(m): 1:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
For those doubting that the 9/11 was planned. Watch this 1993 movie title super mario giving an hint that the twin tower will be destroyed.

Super Mario Movie is 1993
The twin tower is destroyed in 2001.

And someone tells me there is nothing fishy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLc-nBU3L9s

http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2008/09/911-symbolism-in-hollywood.html?m=1

http://mediaexposed.tumblr.com/post/31362538458/hints-about-9-11-in-movies-and-t-v-shows-etc-before

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2014
JuanDeDios:
You posted a conspiracy theory on a familiar subject. wink And I had no need to ask you a question, thank you. Like I said, the article does not support your stated position. There is no proof out there - I'm sufficiently familiar with the subject. Anyway, your insults will not – or should not – rile any grownup because your temperament is clearly not normal. Some anger management classes will do you some good. You don’t care – yeah. Bye. smiley

Le sigh!

Basically, apart from the internet etiquette that's elusive to you. It seems your reading and comprehension skills are incapacitated, and something is fundamentally wrong with you mentally. The mastering of the English language isn't just about putting words together, it's also about the ability to read and understand - and I'd wager that you lack these two.

Do you even know what a conspiracy theory is? And how's a confession by a guy who was part of alleged "hit squad" a conspiracy theory, when no one has denied who said he's and his story, apart from Scotland Yard having no interest in moving further with his confessions? I guess the whole British media is now a conspiracy theory outlet, no? - hysterical.

Also, grown ups don't open their putrid mouths to call people unwarranted names, and expect a hug in return. Respect is reciprocal - and you get the energy you give. Obviously, this will help you learn manners for future purposes. Moreover, don't start crying - man up to the consequences. You're acting like a fragile kid now, mate.

I don't have anger problems - I just don't have time for tripe and disrespectful clowns. It's Monday and I've got work to do. Ciao!

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Awoofawo(m): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
UjSizzle: Awesome!

Diana was murdered. I don't believe all that paparazzi nonsense.
AIDS was created in a lab.
Aliens are in Area 51 angry
And Magneto killed J.F Kennedy grin

However I don't quite believe Shakespeare didn't write all that poetry and prose. Marlowe (Dr Faustus?) seemed more like an arch rival than an alter ego.

An episode of Sherlock I watched sometime ago shed some light on the terrorist attack. Seems the special forces are usually aware of these attacks before they occur, but they let it happen to achieve a higher purpose in the future. Something about collateral damages and greater good...

Words!!! Are real a gurl? You seems more informed than most ladies cool but I fear for your husby o, he hear am for your mouth cool grin
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Isiterere(m): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
abdulaz: Here is our own conspiracy theory/arguments In Nigeria >>>> >1. Who or what killed ABACHA? Apple grin or America. 2. Who killed Bola ige? 3. Did Almustapha killed Kudirat Abiola? 4. What or who killed MKO ABIOLA? 5. Who is sponsoring BOKO HARAM? 6. Where are the CHIBOK GIRLS? 7. Why we no fit get constant light for Nigeria? 8.weytin be the forbidden fruit wey Adam and eve go chop wey God no fit forgive them shocked
4. Death ,5.CIA 6. SAMBISA forest 7. Because it will cripple cabals economy 8. SEX (but your pastor won't tell you )

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by aadoiza: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
I've always said it that there's nothing conspiratorial about the supposed conspiracy theories, they're merely latent truth of which some evil elements want to perpetuate your ignorance. Jesus and Mary Magdalene's affair is a nonsensical story instigated by the mainstream media, besides if it was true Islam would've confirmed it. Jesus Christ was purer than their fabulous Snow white

2 Likes

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
HELLO ALL ,
GUESS WE ' GANNA HAVE FUN TODAY ,
Are you a calculus geek, ? / lover ? . then here is a
chance to prove your worth & win N200 airtime
( too small abi .?) . to participate on this , 5questions
on calculus are required to be answered & sent to
BENBUKS10@GMAIL.COM .on or before 3:30 pm
today . successful participates will then be
announced by 4:00pm . then the calculus mental
challenge (CMC) starts by 4:30pm today .
5 questions will be asked and are required to be
answered in less than 4mins each (correct option
only ) gat four rounds for this .
any more clarification.?
ask b4 1:00 pm which is the time the qualifying
questions shall be asked .
www.nairaland.com/1852522/calculus-mental-challenge-cms-jump
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Missy89(f): 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
publicenemy:

Most conspiracy theories have 90% element of truth in them.

so do you think there is an element of truth in this?

some half truths in his theories if you check them out. the maths seems to be half right. but it is hard to prove because he is talking about a delicate weapon that cant be tested at will to bust the myth. and then again, if he is right, how come there are TNW for battle field situations. so it will remain a conspiracy theory for a long time.

publicenemy:

you dont believe anything mainstream why?

and how else do you get the info you believe.

There is no way to tell what is true from propaganda. you just have to touch every story by hearing and reading from every perspective and don't let the news make the conclusions for you.
No media/books etc is 100% ture or false, everyone tries to create their own narrative.

Let me give you an example

The "word Peace process"
some countries use this word in every negotiations they do anytime they are brokering a ceasefire,accord or a compromise between two warring factions. now if the you disagree to the terms of the negotiations because the details isn't beneficial to your cause, they say you are "against the peace process" so it looks as if you don't want peace and that distracts many people from reading what it is you disagree with.
The Oslo accord is an example.

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
^^ so sorry 4 deviating...
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
rexkexmilan: I strongly disagree with you, if nwo will ever "be", then it's already here.

No its not.

Great and terrible things are still going to happen in the near future.

Things that no one in their wildest dreams would ever imagine could happen.

And the funny thing is this events have long being foretold but I doubt that many people know about it. The Irony is that these prophecies are right in front of the eyes of everyone. For some inexplicable reasons, no one is seeing them.

For instance, what would you say if I said the World Powers and Organizations will one day turn on all religious organizations and actually destroy them all. Yes ALL, including so called Christianity. No one will believe, but truth is it has long been prophesied.
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Freelancer00(m): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
eluquenson: Chibok girls saga also another pure conspiracy.
Its not conspiracy, its a nollywood movie
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Freelancer00(m): 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2014
princefunmi:

No its not.

Great and terrible things are still going to happen in the near future.

Things that no one in their wildest dreams would ever imagine could happen.

And the funny thing is this events have long being foretold but I doubt that many people know about it. The Irony is that these prophecies are right in front of the eyes of everyone. For some inexplicable reasons, no one is seeing them.

For instance, what would you say if I said the World Powers and Organizations will one day turn on all religious organizations and actually destroy them all. Yes ALL, including so called Christianity. No one will believe, but truth is it has long been prophesied.
A billion likes for this man here

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by legacyint: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
The 2011 uprising in libya was one of those script written and staged by the US in other to eliminate gadhaffi who they saw as a treat to d west.Americans will soon get served for their decietful propaganda.true talk.
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Robertnnaemeka(m): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2014
9. The Shroud of Turin:
Ever since the Shroud of Turin was brought
forth to the public, it has caused much
controversy. Believed to be the cloth which
covered the body of Christ, some say that it
proves that Jesus survived the crucifixion
and that the Vatican had tampered with the
carbon dating results in order to protect the
faith. Of course the Vatican denies that but
the discussion of its authenticity continues.

This is a farce. Nuclear scientists tested the Shroud using radioactive dating technique and it turned out not to be many years old. So, it was disproved it that of Jesus.
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by UjSizzle(f): 2:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
Awoofawo:

Words!!! Are real a gurl? You seems more informed than most ladies cool but I fear for your husby o, he hear am for your mouth cool grin
I hear that a lot grin
On the plus side, he's free to kiss the mouth to shut me up tongue

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by johnbosco97(m): 2:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
Many conspiracies. Many believe that QURAN is a message from hell sent by Satan to destroy mankind.
Some believe that Igbo are working hard to takeover Nigeria for themselves as the JEWS did in Europe before Holocaust.
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by algorithmz(m): 3:06pm On Aug 11, 2014

2 Likes

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by msmon(m): 3:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
A good article, I agree with everything especially the 9/11 attack. You should work on Nigeria conspiracy theory too.

1.Boko Haram (are they truly an islamic sect whose aim is to kill christian in order to Islamise Nigeria), it's definitely a conspiracy.
2. 1993 June 12 Election.
3. Death of Abiola
4. Death of Kudirat Abiola, Bola Ige e.t.c.
5. Modakeke and Ife war
We can go on and on.
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by eluquenson(m): 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
Freelancer00: Its not conspiracy, its a nollywood movie
grin
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Evathyst(f): 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
tuffgongjo: pope john paul 1 was killed because he wanted to change the president of the Vatican Bank an Archbishop Marcinkus Paul.
Murtala was murdered because he wasn't playing alongside the world powers like USA.
wel, while I'm agree wit ur frst answer as regards Pope John Paul 1.dt of MM is one dt still beats my imagination. I dnt wana bliv dt d US has a hand in it. It's purely a Nigerian Army affair. Read Jonathan's response to OBJ's letter nd u'l understand better. Moreover, I read a book titled 'Just b4 dawn' By Prof Kole Omotosho na thr I take fear our politicians. Anyways, tnx 4 ur enlightenment sha.
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Ruuchiinaa: 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2014
We should be very careful about what ever we say concerning Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ to avoid God's wrath and Eternal Damnation.

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by richol(m): 4:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
adextetoo: What of this conspiracies
WHY DID LORD LUGARD merge HAUSA IGBO and YORUBA together? If not for the selfish interests of those f**king british why on earth did they add stone+salt+sugar in one garri?

WHO KILLED muritala muhammed? To this day the assasination of murtala muhammed has not been revealed!!!

WHO KILLED BOLA IGE? I can't but imagine so many deceptions in our so called government!!!.....

Lots ans Lots of deceptions and lies to be unravelled
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by shegxi(m): 4:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
i personally read all dis stuff for knowledge and knowing sake, so i can knw wats going on around me and in the world.
as to weather they are lies or the truth, we would really never know....dats a FACT. in the end, people will choose to believe what they wanna believe. such is the power of the MIND.

lemme end on a lighter note, does eating beans really make one tall grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dats a conspiracy theory dat as gone for long in naija

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Suarezilla(m): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
Stop waiting for the truth that we in this generation will never know....Who is gonna tell you if some men landed on the moon or not? undecided or who is gonna tell u if Dianna was murdered by the British govt sad or how on earthare we gonna get the real facts abt aids virus? tongue I really don't care abt the how they all happened cos its just a waste of time,energy and resorce! angry
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by diamondpaul(m): 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
Let's face the undisputd fact's....the most conspiracy fact's of all time we should looked out for are not all this 1 to 15 ...but is there God...? from the existence has it been proven,,,if anyone ever witness him.#anyone that can answer this ...well is reward's is in heaven according to the believer's.
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by diamondpaul(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
Let's face the undisputd fact's....the most conspiracy fact's of all time we should looked out for are not all this 1 to 15 ...but is there God...? from the existence has it been proven,,,if anyone ever witness him.?
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by hapiness44(f): 5:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
heir01:
That's no conspiracy theory bro, we still got 5 years to the set time and we are already Africa's economic super power and arguably the 25th largest in the world. At this rate we might hit the first 20 by 2020.
dreaming dreams hopin it will come tru ooh!..Everyday people,dats you dats me....sorry,dz post just remindd me of dat soap opera...
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by sage2(m): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
There is a new one in town. That the ISIS leader, Caliph Ibrahim, is actually a Jew whose real name is Elliot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Funny Notice Spotted At The Entrance Of Ignatius Ajuru University / Ekiti University Students Beat Suspected Armed Robber To Death (Photo) / ASUU: FG Directs New Unions To Commence Teaching Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.