Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,574 members, 7,955,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:25 PM

The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. (40448 Views)

Successful Nigerian Academics In The Worlds Top Universities. / Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate / The Worlds Tallest, Shortest, Fattest And Thinnest People (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Konjour(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2014
In my own humble opinion, I think conspiracy theorists do conjure up these theories cuz there

are always a huge number of people who are always waiting to be confused, can't seem to believe

in anything, and would like to be seen as standing out from the crowd.

Some of the theories they come up with can be really thought-provoking sometimes though, but

most times, the theories are only meant to instill fear, hatred, paranoia, doubt and to promote an

erosion of self confidence in decision making. I think its best to free oneself of any propaganda

when trying to make sense of anything but its easier said than done if you don't believe in

anything. If you don't believe in anything, you'd believe anything.

The Titanic was once said to have been a conspiracy for example, I started to scrutinize the whole

thing and I just began to doubt it for no reason. Today, as a Navigator, I know much better about it

being an undisputed fact.

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Acecube(m): 9:33am On Aug 11, 2014
Roswell accident of 1947 in New Mexico was nothing more than a military operation gone wrong involving a project called mogul- a flight test of a spy balloon with intention of listening on Russian atomic test ... a civilian William Brazel found the crash-site before military and the military embraced the alien theory made up by media and civilians as it was better that than it being a spy to heave drop on the Russians.

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Haryorqunley(m): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2014
Its well.
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by tydd(m): 9:41am On Aug 11, 2014
I have a frnd who can use d next 4hours arguing that d US carried out d 9/11 bombings..he has documents, videos, recordings to back himself up.

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by tuffgongjo(m): 9:46am On Aug 11, 2014
musicwriter:

Nobody knows for sure as at the time of her death. But, the relationship would have certainly led to a marriage because she already divorced Prince Charles her first husband and she was a fertile woman.
Also of note is that few Months before her death Diana told her close friends that she's having a premonition someone wants to kill her. This one is a fact from the Diana documentary.
another small reason that she was assassinated is the "BMW" no matter the accident,it won't tumble but Diana's did.

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 11, 2014
princefunmi:

No 6 is not totally a conspiracy theory.

There is going to be a New World Order and all the Earth will be under one government.

But its not going to be the Illuminati nor will it be the Freemasons.

Its not going to be led by anything mortal.
I strongly disagree with you, if nwo will ever "be", then it's already here.
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by karpentar: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2014
Why no conspiracy theory on Mohammad? You dey fear?
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by tuffgongjo(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2014
Evathyst: Wel, tnx God for conspiracy theories. Thr cld av bn jst one version of evry stories. i.e d version dt d media want us to bliv. Here are my own list of world's unanswered qstns:
1- Who is reali responsible for 9/11 attack?
2- Wat is d real cause of Pope John Paul 1's death?
3- Wat was d true relationship btw Jesus nd Mary Magdalene?
4- who ar doz responsible 4d death of Muritala Muhammad? 4get dt Dimka's scam, he was merely acting on som pple's script.
5- who are d real sponsors of Boko Haram? I cld go on and onto list all of lyf's unanswered qstns. Make judgement day do com abeg, all ds tinz wil be revealed live nd in HD cheesy
pope john paul 1 was killed because he wanted to change the president of the Vatican Bank an Archbishop Marcinkus Paul.
Murtala was murdered because he wasn't playing alongside the world powers like USA.

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by patrickmuf(m): 10:11am On Aug 11, 2014
CertifiedFreak: Conspiracy theories emanate every minute from this country. Biggest one I keep hearing is Nigeria becoming an economic super-power in 2020(weed our leaders smoke has to come from really good fields)
lol Na naija we dey, by 2020 all them go do na to broadcast am for tv and some crack heads go believe...After all people still believe say we be giant of Africa when SA dey shit for our head...

2 Likes

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by pazienza(m): 10:19am On Aug 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by pazienza(m): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2014
The no 15, is the biggest of all, i have spent time looking into it, there sure is something happening behind the scene, far removed from the physical. Zecharia Sitchin work is quite interesting, and i refuse to believe that a man so vastly learned like him,would spend his life time saying rubbish, i have taken time to listen to his critics too, they have a point, but you still can't stop wondering, what if stichin was not entirely right,but a bit right.

His works and that of other authors his work inspired helped me to come close to answering some of the questions that have been troubling me, which xtianity failed to answer.
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by freakcin: 10:26am On Aug 11, 2014
No. 16. What did the Templar Knight discover that made them so powerful

@ OP: The jew persecution occured. Hitler himself made several death threat and ominous declaration against the Jews, for crying out loud, the gas chambers were exposed for all to see.

What is the essence of enslaving 100 of thousands in concentration camp if not to annihilate? undecided
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by 190theclown: 10:37am On Aug 11, 2014
Acecube: Roswell accident of 1947 in New Mexico was nothing more than a military operation gone wrong involving a project called mogul- a flight test of a spy balloon with intention of listening on Russian atomic test ... a civilian William Brazel found the crash-site before military and the military embraced the alien theory made up by media and civilians as it was better that than it being a spy to heave drop on the Russians.

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Awoofawo(m): 10:37am On Aug 11, 2014
Freelancer00: Funny thing is most of this things are true not conspiracies as u see them to be. Only if u can do a research on ur own. E.g 9/11. How did a building like that come down? Did a plane really crash into the pentagon? Those passports they saw in the planes, are they fireproof? Why is there no black box? Etc. Its just about sitting down and doing research on ur own.

Ori correct!!

Just finish read about the USA "Black Budget" and "Black Operation" (probably some are not aware of these terms)

There are lot of classified
information and activities going on! And like we always say "There is no smoke without fire"

Some may not be true but as intelligence person with thinking ability, we should verify every hoaxes....cool

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by newacca: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2014
More insights about AIDS, Ebola, 9/11, BH.
Something is damn not right... I smell foul. lipsrsealed
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Missy89(f): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2014
how about the Nuclear bomb conspiracy?
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by UjSizzle(f): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2014
Awesome!

Diana was murdered. I don't believe all that paparazzi nonsense.
AIDS was created in a lab.
Aliens are in Area 51 angry
And Magneto killed J.F Kennedy grin

However I don't quite believe Shakespeare didn't write all that poetry and prose. Marlowe (Dr Faustus?) seemed more like an arch rival than an alter ego.

An episode of Sherlock I watched sometime ago shed some light on the terrorist attack. Seems the special forces are usually aware of these attacks before they occur, but they let it happen to achieve a higher purpose in the future. Something about collateral damages and greater good...

2 Likes

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by jared007: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2014
Fundamental islam and radical christianity will come under severe persecution by the illuminati and the anti-christ when the new world order will be in place! I will be raptured by then will you?
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by EbuGeneral(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2014
[color=#990000][/color] many conspiracy lett. the osama bin laden conspiracy, ebola conspiracy.. i believe, osama did not exist at all.. someone should tell me why America should kill him and not show his body as no1 terrorist in the world, the prefered to give him islamic burial rites. i wonder the kine rite a terrorist get. another conspiracy is the al nusura fighting in Syria. the are aided by the US and at the same time have affiliation with al qaeda. who is AL QAEDA?
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by ElNur1: 10:58am On Aug 11, 2014
YoursGEJ: There is no air on the moon yet flag dey fly

http://listverse.com/2012/12/28/10-reasons-the-moon-landings-could-be-a-hoax/

I was tell Nlanders::dis moon landing isshhh was a heauxxx..
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by publicenemy(m): 10:58am On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89: how about the Nuclear bomb conspiracy?

Whats the conspiracy on nuclear bomb?
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by ElNur1: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2014
OBIORAA: 17) Islam is a religion of peace..that's the biggest hoax in human history.

bwhahahahhah

LMAO

pOo got was..

judgemnt day is d longest livin conspiracy thoery ever

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by vikakuzzdrumzy(m): 11:02am On Aug 11, 2014
end tym tins ....
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by ElNur1: 11:03am On Aug 11, 2014
Clashydutch:
conspiracy theorem?

LMAO

havin a nice time 2day

Long Live Nairaland
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by JuanDeDios: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2014
rexkexmilan: Inasmuch as Some appear false(mostly number 1), majority are unfalsifyable.
They are all falsifiable. Not that I'm saying they are all false - although they probably are. Only number one is not unfalsifiable - as it's not falsifiable either - since you and nobody aint got no evidence on the existence or non-existence of Jesus or Mary Magdalene to start with and so the point cannot even be argued within the realm of evidence and empiricism.
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 11, 2014
Lmao.

There's an element of truth in almost everything listed especially 9/11, Princess Diana, and the moon landing. At least based on new information,confessions, and what has been in the press in the last years or so, we know some MI6 and SAS agents were culpable in her death. The question is: who gave them the green light?

With 9/11, BBC reported the falling of the last tower before it actually did, and the way those buildings crashed like a controlled demolition is definitely one of the most fascinating things to ever happen.

The jury is still out on the moon landing. Apollo 14 is the most hysterical one - the guy actually played golf on the moon. Neil Armstrong and Apollo 11 didn't do much, they just planted the flag there.

I won't even get into the religious one, that's hysterical though.

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Freelancer00(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2014
Awoofawo:

Ori correct!!

Just finish read about the USA "Black Budget" and "Black Operation" (probably some are not aware of these terms)

These lot of classified on
information and activities on going on! And like we always say "There is no smoke without fire"

some may not be true but as intelligence person with thinking ability, we verify every hoaxes....cool
Exactly. Verify the verifiable

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by JuanDeDios: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2014
SirShymex: Lmao.

There's an element of truth in almost everything listed especially 9/11, Princess Diana, and the moon landing. At least based on new information,confessions, and what has been in the press in the last years or so, we know some MI6 and SAS agents were culpable in her death. The question is: who gave them the green light?

With 9/11, BBC reported the falling of the last tower before it actually did, and the way those buildings crashed like a controlled demolition is definitely one of the most fascinating things to ever happen.

The jury is still out on the moon landing. Apollo 14 is the most hysterical one - the guy actually played golf on the moon. Neil Armstrong and Apollo 11 didn't do much, they just planted the flag there.

I won't even get into the religious one, that's hysterical though.
He he. Conspiracy theorists sha.
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by nora544: 11:12am On Aug 11, 2014
YoursGEJ: There is no air on the moon yet flag dey fly

http://listverse.com/2012/12/28/10-reasons-the-moon-landings-could-be-a-hoax/

sorry look at the photo than you will see that the flag has two sticks!

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 11, 2014
rexkexmilan: Of
NURTW
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Freelancer00(m): 11:13am On Aug 11, 2014
princefunmi:

No 6 is not totally a conspiracy theory.

There is going to be a New World Order and all the Earth will be under one government.

But its not going to be the Illuminati nor will it be the Freemasons.

Its not going to be led by anything mortal.
Word. Some people just have eyes and hears but they can't see or hear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi Pays N800 Million Per Term To Indians To Train 750 Secondary School Kids / OOU Final Year Student Drowns In Hotel On Easter Sunday. / Student Acknowledged His Sweetheart In His Seminar & His Professor Lecturer Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.