Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. (40267 Views)

Successful Nigerian Academics In The Worlds Top Universities. / Top 15 Universities In Nigeria With Most Beautiful Gate / The Worlds Tallest, Shortest, Fattest And Thinnest People (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Freelancer00(m): 11:16am On Aug 11, 2014
EbuGeneral: [color=#990000][/color] many conspiracy lett. the osama bin laden conspiracy, ebola conspiracy.. i believe, osama did not exist at all.. someone should tell me why America should kill him and not show his body as no1 terrorist in the world, the prefered to give him islamic burial rites. i wonder the kine rite a terrorist get. another conspiracy is the al nusura fighting in Syria. the are aided by the US and at the same time have affiliation with al qaeda. who is AL QAEDA?
Good point. We all saw how Saddam was murdered, but Osama was buried at sea and we didn't see a dead body
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2014
JuanDeDios:
He he. Conspiracy theorists sha.

Next time, how about ask questions before opening your putrid mouth? I'm sure everyone that lives in the UK, and that actually follows the news and read the papers would know about the confessions of an Ex-soldier and the inquiry that was opened about her death last year. You honestly think everyone is as dumb as you - and once you can't discern the simplest things, it becomes conspiracy theory.

This is one of the gazillion links from the British press last year:

Ex-soldier who claimed Diana was murdered by the SAS and then fled to the Middle East to be quizzed by police

The former SAS soldier who claims Princess Diana was murdered by his old regiment will face police within days over the allegations.

The disgraced sniper, known as Soldier N, will face interrogation by top detectives at Scotland Yard this week after he came out of hiding in the Middle East.

Last week it was reported that he had fled the country in fear of his life after his high profile claims that SAS soldiers flashed lights to deliberately blind the driver of Diana's car and cause a collision.

But it seems he has now reconsidered and flown back to the UK to face questioning.

Soldier N allegedly told his wife that the SAS used the technique, which was developed for targeting terrorism, against Diana's driver in Paris in 1997 to cause him to crash.

The 38-year-old former sergeant will also have to answer questions about allegations that he smuggled thousands of pounds of stolen money into Britain after serving in Iraq and Afghanistan.

He was due to be questioned by Scotland Yard's Detective Chief Inspector Philip Easton who is leading the investigation into Diana's death but vanished shortly beforehand.

A source told the Sunday People: 'He was told in no uncertain terms he had to return to face the music.

'He was aware the police wanted to interview him over claims he said the SAS was responsible for Diana's death - and running away wasn't the most sensible option.

'He's now back in Britain and expects to be interviewed by the police

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2437167/Ex-soldier-claimed-Diana-murdered-SAS-fled-Middle-East-quizzed-police.html#ixzz3A4rI0Kfv
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by mikeobk(m): 11:19am On Aug 11, 2014
JustCare: what about terrorism in Nigeria and other African countries
USA may have a hand according to wikileaks. guys what do you think?
i agree with u. Nigeria (that really needs it) was left out of Obama's $110m peacekeeping aid. If your are familiar with the news, may have noticed that the countries listed to benefit from this fund is actually peacefull in terms of terrorism & other national disputes which 'actually' needs international aid. It seems to me that the U.S trying to make those countries belive they need security aid thereby causing them to have security-related problems
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2014
Another one if you want more:

Spy 'hit squad' plotted Princess Diana's death

The team, known by the codename UK/N, allegedly kept tabs on the Princess’s every move in the weeks leading up to her death in a car crash in August 1997.

The existence of the hush-hush UK/N group carrying out “discreet surveillance” on her was revealed by barrister Michael Mansfield QC at her inquest.

It was claimed that UK/N, overseen by top intelligence officers based in Paris, also planned and carried out her “assassination” in the Pont d’Alma Tunnel.

The squad included photographers, drivers, ex-servicemen and, according to Mr Mansfield, members of the SAS.

Mr Mansfield represented Mohamed Al Fayed, 84, father of Diana’s boyfriend, Dodi, 42, who was also killed in the crash, at their inquest in 2008.

His claims were revealed last night in documents related to the inquest, detailing evidence which went unreported at the time.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/349155/Spy-hit-squad-plotted-Princess-Diana-s-death

You honestly think Mohamed Al Fayed is senile for crying everywhere that his son was murdered, no?
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by EbuGeneral(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2014
Freelancer00: Good point. We all saw how Saddam was murdered, but Osama was buried at sea and we didn't see a dead body
i keep wondering o, why the chose to show us photo shots which can be faked.
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Infomizer(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2014
[quote
author=all4naija] Dummy with no proof! My conspiracy theory about
you, though, is that you didn't finish your 5th grade.
[/quote]
But you didn't have to be vituperative to make your disagreement with MY opinion known. Easy does it chief...
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Missy89(f): 11:28am On Aug 11, 2014
publicenemy:

Whats the conspiracy on nuclear bomb?

some people believe it can only be detonated at some particular places at a particular time according to the movement of the sun and it wouldn't just work anywhere.

There is this New Zealand Pilot the claimed he calculated all the time and dates every nuclear test occurred even before they did. and he believe most countries that have it only Bluff with it. he came up with many reasons why there wouldn't be any nuclear war. and he thinks most nuclear countries are preventing others from getting it because of this.

I guess it isnt a popular conspiracy because it is hard to believe.
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by JustCare: 11:35am On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija: Where did Wikileaks say there is going to be terrorism in Nigeria?Sh*t! Really you are a dummy! Let's wait and see if the country will divide in 2015. Not this BS you are talking about.
who's talking shit dude
don't you think you the one not using your sense of research and reasoning ...perhaps when you read news you always seek for an analyst
with your breakup speculation I have just deducted the kind of brains you have. smart kid!
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 11, 2014
CertifiedFreak: Conspiracy theories emanate every minute from this country. Biggest one I keep hearing is Nigeria becoming an economic super-power in 2020(weed our leaders smoke has to come from really good fields)
We will get there.
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by DaBullIT(m): 11:40am On Aug 11, 2014
Hi everyone
Impressed by this topic and the comments , one man can not know it all

But I'm sure you'll agree with me that information gets corrupted the moment it leaves original source to different receiving ends

You'll also agree with me that every topic being called conspiracy today has the element of truth in it

Just like what we call folks and legends these days are real events that took place centuries ago , but our modern mind finds it hard to accept

The NWO in my opinion is real ,and their operations we see everyday but barely notice

They want to reduce world's population , that can be achieved by introducing contagious virus / diseases to some areas in the world
Its possible with technology , projects like HAARP has to do with high frequency manipulations of objects , according to wiki leak , this project can be used to cause change in weather ,trigger tsunamis and earthquakes , there are so many ways to execute their plans without leaving a fingerprint

You can't govern the whole world if they you can't communicate with them , today 90% of the world speaks English as first , official or mandatory language , language is part of NWO's agenda

Ever since the dawn of internet and firewalls , paper documents have been converted to files and moved to cloud storage on internet , based on the classification ,its either accessible by the public or not , hence why some people find hobby in breaking firewalls and stealing those classified times just to take a peek

Classified documents have shown US Air force chased and shot down UFO , Roswell incident pictures were taken by thousands of people ,but before they could publish , reporters were visited by an arm of the government that they deny it exists , took the photos and films debriefed them and warned that if they made copies or published anything ,their minds will be messed with and they'll be declared as traitors / enemies of the country ,treasonable offence that leads to hanging ,some journalists escaped ,I even read that someone studied for several years ,earned educational / military experience and took a job in area 51 just to steal the video reel of Alien Autopsy

My point here is you can search for anything you want , videos , pictures , maps and even other people's views via internet , Several million if not billions of people can not be all liars , they can not all be paranoid at the same time unless they've seen some sort of proof

Finally , I do not know if this matters , but the guy with all the information , founder of wiki leaks had hackers cracking NSA ,FBI,CIA, Mossad and even drone database ,gathering government files and stuffs , they did not arrest him for that, they arrested him for s€x related offence to curb his activities, so what I'm saying in essence is this : based on how you reason ,or how open-minded you are , or how far you are willing to go , some things will remain conspiracy to you and some will be truth staring you right in the face

Peace out and please don't ask me for links , there's Google inside The Google search engine , there's translators and there's keywords sensitive keywords that'll bring you results ,All information is not limited to Google.com. , try Google Germany , Google Israel Google Sweden , Google Russian and compare the results you get , do not rely one on source for info

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by ghostofsparta(m): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2014
Richiy: That Ebola Disease was created in the "secret labs" and sent down to Africa.

Conspiracy theories are exciting.

#patiently waiting for Judgement Day. lol.
Either the Ebola virus was created elsewhere and sent to Africa or discovered in Africa but genetically re-engineered to be this lethal as can be read in the article Irrefutable Euro-American Origin of the Ebola Virus - The German Connection, all indication points to the fact that it was made by some people otherwise why wasn't there any reported cases in the history of pre-colonial Africa about anyone or people who were so sick they bleed from their orifice to which others got infected, a endemic of such magnitude couldn't have escaped the annals of human history like its documented The Bubonic Plague pandemic. Every nigger thinks Ebola is an African property. Niggers let's think.

5 Likes

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by demolaprof(m): 11:44am On Aug 11, 2014
for a while, I thought OP wasn't gonna include JFK's assassination in his list of conspiracy theories of all tym
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89:
some people believe it can only be detonated at some particular places at a particular time according to the movement of the sun and it wouldn't just work anywhere.

There is this New Zealand Pilot the claimed he calculated all the time and dates every nuclear test occurred even before they did. and he believe most countries that have it only Bluff with it. he came up with many reasons why there wouldn't be any nuclear war. and he thinks most nuclear countries are preventing others from getting it because of this.

I guess it isnt a popular conspiracy because it is hard to believe.

In as much as there are a lot of lunatics on the loose these days, a lot of the things people label as "conspiracy theories" have an element of truth. For example the Tuskegee experiment and the Iran-Contra, until they were proven to be true. And secret files were declassified.

Like Blair Underwood said, if the government were to tell people the truth, most people will go bonkers and die of depression. People can't handle the truth.

2 Likes

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by IdiAmin2(m): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2014
Freelancer00: Good point. We all saw how Saddam was murdered, but Osama was buried at sea and we didn't see a dead body

Thank you.
Osama Bin Laden killed by US seals in Pakistan and body buried at sea. LOOL
that is the biggest hoax
Osama actually never existed, he is an actor, and the CIA has used different actors in those videos they tell you they found in the caves.
watch Iron man 3! the character played by Ben Kingsley is just the same as Osama Bin laden

2 Likes

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Nnamdini(m): 11:59am On Aug 11, 2014
Another conspiracy theory are the deaths of Gen. Sani Abacha and M.K.O Abiola.It is believed that both persons needed to die so as push forward a new era in Nigeria.helped by some international forces,inside moles were planted to carry-out the double deed.killer indian babes came into the country to give Abacha poisioned apples then a month later,Abiola was also poisioned through a cup of tea
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by gsainttrinity(m): 12:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
abdulaz: Here is our own conspiracy theory/arguments In Nigeria >>>> >1. Who or what killed ABACHA? Apple grin or America. 2. Who killed Bola ige? 3. Did Almustapha killed Kudirat Abiola? 4. What or who killed MKO ABIOLA? 5. Who is sponsoring BOKO HARAM? 6. Where are the CHIBOK GIRLS? 7. Why we no fit get constant light for Nigeria? 8.weytin be the forbidden fruit wey Adam and eve go chop wey God no fit forgive them shocked

My man, this list you have here is the main conspiracy theories that we may never get an answer to.

Those of the Op are explainable.

Americans never went to the moon!

Nigeria government spying on through a secrete mic and cam? Joke of century! How dem wan use do am? Them be winch? They should first of all find all the ghost workers. Imagine paying workers you don't even know if they exist and they want to spy.
You think this is keyhole spying, where got to look your mom and pops doing the deed. Lol

That of Jesus and mary (before you put me in my coffin and nail it, i am also a christian like you)

but which guy can live in this earth for 30 years and doesn't have a chick to touch once in a while? Konji is no respecter of persons and jesus may have been knacking mary magdaline in one of those secret deliverance session.

If na you wetin u go do? When a beautiful mary and martha want die on top your matter?

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by daveP(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
The JFK part

why were d dispatch riders told to follow behind and not infront just 15mins before the ride began ( dats to fast a change for security protocol for a president)

to hit him will require more than one shooter to reduce the probability of missing.

Lee Oswald was the only one caught, whereas there were more than 4 shooters perhaps.

If i disbelieve the aboved, why then was Lee Oswald shot LIVE on Tv by a Police Officer when he wanted to start speaking?

That of 9/11 is just anoda thing on its own. But this Kennedy's to me isnt a hoax. It was real. Thats where we see d power of a CONTROLLED PRESS!!!
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by oppinionated(f): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
musicwriter: The death of Diana is not just a conspiracy but true. She was killed to prevent the royal bloodline going to Egypt. The father of Diane's boy friend actually sued the British government to court saying clearly that his son was killed not by accident. Of course you don't expect him to win the British government in a British court. Do you?.

Abeg shut up. Which kain yeye royal bloodline? Diana 'married' into royalty, she wasn't royalty abi when 'spencer' turn to 'mountbatten-windsor'??
She was dating Dodi for just 8wks before the crash. Isn't it too early to start talking about babies then?
She dated a Pakistani doctor for TWO years before Dodi and she neither got pregnant for him nor have pakistanis been lamenting about royal bloodline denied them.

Pls read more before u spout rubbish
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by abdulaz: 12:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
gsainttrinity:

My man, this list you have here is the main conspiracy theories that we may never get an answer to.

Those of the Op are explainable.

Americans never went to the moon!

Nigeria government spying on through a secrete mic and cam? Joke of century! How dem wan use do am? Them be winch? They should first of all find all the ghost workers. Imagine paying workers you don't even know if they exist and they want to spy.
You think this is keyhole spying, where got to look your mom and pops doing the deed. Lol

That of Jesus and mary (before you put me in my coffin and nail it, i am also a christian like you)

but which guy can live in this earth for 30 years and doesn't have a chick to touch once in a while? Konji is no respecter of persons and jesus may have been knacking mary magdaline in one of those secret deliverance session.

If na you wetin u go do? When a beautiful mary and martha want die on top your matter?
guy I hail o
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by abdulaz: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
all4naija: Those look like questions to me than conspiracy theories. Jeez! I don't know what is wrong with many Nigerians who cannot make sense of conspiracy theory yet are quick to respond to the post with ignorance and primitiveness.
make u list your own make we see na
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by JuanDeDios: 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
SirShymex:

Next time, how about ask questions before opening your putrid mouth? I'm sure everyone that lives in the UK, and that actually follows the news and read the papers would know about the confessions of an Ex-soldier and the inquiry that was opened about her death last year. You honestly think everyone is as dumb as you - and once you can't discern the simplest things, it becomes conspiracy theory.

This is one of the gazillion links from the British press last year:
I read some of these "gazillion" stories from the press. What you just posted doesn't convey such knowledge about the M16 and SAS being responsible for Diana's death as you claimed - they merely disclose grounds for some suspicion. I don't want to go further with you - except to say that insulting people doesn't make you smart or right.
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by musicwriter(m): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2014
oppinionated:

Abeg shut up. Which kain yeye royal bloodline? Diana 'married' into royalty, she wasn't royalty abi when 'spencer' turn to 'mountbatten-windsor'??
She was dating Dodi for just 8wks before the crash. Isn't it too early to start talking about babies then?
She dated a Pakistani doctor for TWO years before Dodi and she neither got pregnant for him nor have pakistanis been lamenting about royal bloodline denied them.

Pls read more before u spout rubbish

Please learn to be civil. You can always make your point without insulting anybody. Granted, we share Nairaland but I'm not your mate.

Now, to answer your question.
It's the child that Diana bear that enters the royal bloodline, like Harry and brother. If she had a third son he would have become the 3rd heir in line should Harry and brother for any reason die. You're the one that should go and read not myself.
Moreover, I wasn't the one that originated this view but Dodi's father. You should go and rave at Dodi's father who sued the British government for this not me.
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
JuanDeDios:
I read some of these "gazillion" stories from the press. What you just posted doesn't convey such knowledge about the M16 and SAS being responsible for Diana's death as you claimed - they merely disclose grounds for some suspicion. I don't want to go further with you - except to say that insulting people doesn't make you smart or right.

Firstly, ff you had ever passed through the four walls of a school, you would know how to ask a simple question - rather than opening your putrid mouth to call me a conspiracy theorist because I posted something. A simple question like: "Can you provide proof(s) for your assertion?" should suffice, not name calling. When you learn internet etiquette, you won't get insulted for name-calling.

Secondly, this goes back to the quality of education you had. I made an assertion and provided proofs...with the first one being a confession, from a former SAS agent, who was part of the strike force. If you want more, a simple google search should suffice. Or you want me to post everything on google? - you must be out of your cotton picking mind.

Lastly, I don't care about being smart - the forum is for sharing opinions, and I could care less about what an inconsequential character on cyberspace thinks. Just learn how to ask questions politely next time.
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Missy89(f): 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Most conspiracy theories have 90% element of truth in them.

I for one do not believe anything mainstream anyway. but some conspiracy can just be over the top.

1 Like

Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Lakeshizu(m): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89: how about the Nuclear bomb conspiracy?
The nuclear Bomb is real, but one thing is not clear whether it is in Iraq, Iran or Afghanistan. But Korea has it.
It is called WMD.
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Lakeshizu(m): 12:56pm On Aug 11, 2014
Missy89: how about the Nuclear bomb conspiracy?
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by oppinionated(f): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
musicwriter:

Please learn to be civil. You can always make your point without insulting anybody. Granted, we share Nairaland but I'm not your mate.

Now, to answer your question.
It's the child that Diana bear that enters the royal bloodline, like Harry and brother. If she had a third son he would have become the 3rd heir in line should Harry and brother for any reason die. You're the one that should go and read not myself.
Moreover, I wasn't the one that originated this view but Dodi's father. You should go and rave at Dodi's father who sued the British government for this not me.

Third child? For a man she already divorced? Nigger pls what are you saying?
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by LordRahl001: 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
SirShymex: Another one if you want more:

You honestly think Mohamed Al Fayed is senile for crying everywhere that his son was murdered, no?
please why are they all 'N'? soldier N, UK/N with circumstances surrounding Diana's death, Dodi's father is right to scream around!!! he's gat suspicions and thats also for everyone that has done suspicious things!!! even diana was suspicious!!!
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by musicwriter(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
oppinionated:

Third child? For a man she already divorced? Nigger pls what are you saying?

Ok, since you still don't understand the logic, let me answer you this way.

What will happen, if Harry and brother die and there's a third child by Diana but who Dodi wasn't the father?
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Missy89(f): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lakeshizu: The nuclear Bomb is real, but one thing is not clear whether it is in Iraq, Iran or Afghanistan. But Korea has it.
It is called WMD.

dont get you.

never said it wasn't and NO it is not in Iraq , Iran or Afghanistan
Re: The Worlds Top 15 Conspiracy Theories Of All Time. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
LordRahl001:
please why are they all 'N'? soldier N, UK/N with circumstances surrounding Diana's death, Dodi's father is right to scream around!!! he's gat suspicions and thats also for everyone that has done suspicious things!!! even diana was suspicious!!!

I'm not trying to jump the gun here. However, everything surrounding her death has more to it than they actually told us. Evidently, you can't blame people questioning the circumstances in which she died - especially Mohammed Al Fayed who lost his son.

Al Fayed is a billionaire and a well connected elite, who mingles with top people. And from the get-go, he screamed foul play. Also, with the information that keeps coming out all the time, the jury is till out on it. I don't even want to get too deep into that. You can read this Op-ed on the Independent newspaper: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/was-diana-murdered-1236652.html

Anyway, she knew she was going to die, talked about it...and was prepared for it. God bless her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Am Sincerely Sorry" - Lead British School Student Issues Apology For Bullying / Obi Cubana On UNIZIK Exam Question / Student Acknowledged His Sweetheart In His Seminar & His Professor Lecturer Did

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.