Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Need An Advice Urgently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need An Advice Urgently (1768 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / Ladies I Need your Advice Urgently Pleaseee.....it killing me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need An Advice Urgently by mizcalvina(f): 4:12pm On Aug 10, 2014
Can you unfriend yur male friends on fb just b/cos yur bf wants u to do so, yur opinions will be appreciated... No insult please. undecidedCan you unfriend yur male friends on fb just b/cos yur bf wants u to do so, yur opinions will be appreciated... No insult please.
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
do u guys av any strings attached??....mayb u guys av feelings for each oda n twas so obvious to ur bf.....if nt dat one ooo,ur bf s a control-freak
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by purplesummer(f): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2014
If your boyfriend doesn't trust you, 'unfriending' all your male friends won't make him start trusting you.

Maybe, (just maybe) he knows what he does with female facebook friends and thought you could be doing same. My humble opinion though

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice Urgently by Tallesty1(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
purplesummer: If your boyfriend doesn't trust you, 'unfriending' all your male friends won't make him start trusting you.

Maybe, (just maybe) he knows what he does with female facebook friends and thought you could be doing same. My humble opinion though
Easy dear, he didn't ask her to unfriend all her male friends. He is talking about a particular mal friend.

Is not better to ask the op what their friendship is like before concluding? Maybe the guy read their chats or has a good reason for what he said.

You gurls should please park-well and stop hitting on this trust thingy. Those cold-hearted guys you see today are those who once cared and trusted too much.

3 Likes

Re: Need An Advice Urgently by purplesummer(f): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2014
Tallesty1: Easy dear, he didn't ask her to unfriend all her male friends. He is talking about a particular mal friend.
Now see what she wrote:
mizcalvina: Can you unfriend yur male friends on fb just b/cos yur bf wants u to do so
Friends suggest plural.
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by mizcalvina(f): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
He,s an American,, he's just too jealous i dnt knw why, but he,s caring thou..what he,s asking for is just tomuch...
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by Tallesty1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2014
purplesummer:
Now see what she wrote:

Friends suggest plural.
Apologies.... I didn't read it well.
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by purplesummer(f): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2014
mizcalvina: He,s an American,, he's just too jealous i dnt knw why, but he,s caring thou..what he,s asking for is just tomuch...
Well, you have to earn his trust. I think he's just being paranoid. Give him time, I want to believe some of his fears will be allayed eventually.

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice Urgently by purplesummer(f): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2014
Tallesty1: Apologies.... I didn't read it well.
It's alright. grin
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
Do so only if you're pleased with his reason.There is no remedy to jealousy than to just agree with him so far you're still in love with him.

2 Likes

Re: Need An Advice Urgently by mizcalvina(f): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
Thanks fellas God bless
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by pasqal09: 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2014
mizcalvina: He,s an American,, he's just too jealous i dnt knw why, but he,s caring thou..what he,s asking for is just tomuch...
Caring?.....that's it?
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by mizcalvina(f): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2014
Yep..
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2014
Men are generally jealous, I mean so freaking jealous, if u love d broda, y not do it.. Doing it won't hurt or kill u..
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
pasqal09:
Caring?.....that's it?
exactly!!grin
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by mizcalvina(f): 8:38pm On Aug 10, 2014
Its really gonna be difficult though, knowing fully well we aint yet married sadIts really gonna be difficult though, knowing fully well we aint yet married
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by kika23(f): 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2014
Did he give you any reason why he asked you to? Well I think he's trying to protect what's his. That ain't the right way to do it. If your relationship will work, it will. And my dear, I wouldn't advice you to delete all your male friends on Facebook for a guy. We really don't know what tomorrow holds. Think very well before you take any step.☺

2 Likes

Re: Need An Advice Urgently by mizcalvina(f): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
Thank youuuuuuuuuuu
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by samtol4(m): 8:38pm On Aug 11, 2014
@op will he delete all his female friends on facebook? Please just be careful he is boyfriend not even fiancé why demanding you delete all male friends don't be carry away because he is american !

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice Urgently by MrCork: 9:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
mizcalvina: Can you unfriend yur male friends on fb just b/cos yur bf wants u to do so, yur opinions will be appreciated... No insult please. undecidedCan you unfriend yur male friends on fb just b/cos yur bf wants u to do so, yur opinions will be appreciated... No insult please.

^^^ther u go again...so u cheating on yor husband with faceboook guy? ....this is exactly why no body dates dark skin females again and serrrriously......WE GIV UP!!! angry
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by mizcalvina(f): 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
What you talking abt, did i say i was cheating on him..i guess he's only trying to protect me frm Facebook guys..
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by sevule(m): 5:51am On Aug 12, 2014
Are you serious or are you kidding?? sad

NO MAN has the right to tell you to unfriend your male friends just because he is insecure, controlling and jealous, period!! And if you are subservient enough to do as he says then the TWO OF YOU DESERVE EACH OTHER!!!

If he tells you to unfriend a particular guy and he gives VALID reasons, that is a legitimate request. But it is still up to you to decide who you want as friends. Please know your self worth as a woman and tell that boy (he cannot be a man) to take a HIKE!
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by rawpadgin(m): 9:27am On Aug 12, 2014
maybe inferiority complex dey worry ur boyfriend
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by PastorAji(m): 9:39am On Aug 12, 2014
sevule: Are you serious or are you kidding?? sad

NO MAN has the right to tell you to unfriend your male friends just because he is insecure, controlling and jealous, period!! And if you are subservient enough to do as he says then the TWO OF YOU DESERVE EACH OTHER!!!

If he tells you to unfriend a particular guy and he gives VALID reasons, that is a legitimate request. But it is still up to you to decide who you want as friends. Please know your self worth as a woman and tell that boy (he cannot be a man) to take a HIKE!

Well said
@MisCalvina, my bros wan use ya head as DVD player. Cos such a person (if he succeed) might prevent you from having anything to do with any member of ya family

rawpadgin: maybe inferiority complex dey worry ur boyfriend

Beeni o ri so
mizcalvina: What you talking abt, did i say i was cheating on him..i guess he's only trying to protect me frm Facebook guys..

Na lie. Pesin wife wey don marry I dey send friend request to am she dey accept. He knows what you are vulnerable at and he wanna protect im territory....
But wait oº°˚˚°ºoo. Hope say ur guy no dey Nairaland
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 12, 2014
mizcalvina: Can you unfriend yur male friends on fb just b/cos yur bf wants u to do so, yur opinions will be appreciated... No insult please. undecidedCan you unfriend yur male friends on fb just b/cos yur bf wants u to do so, yur opinions will be appreciated... No insult please.

i once had a friend I really cared abt. I found out her number was on facebook so I asked her to remove it so dat she cd get less distracting calls and she did. Wot was his reasons for asking you to do dat? Are day reasonable?

Did he tell u to unfriend just one guy or all of ur male friends? Is he willing to unfriend all his female friends too? He cd as well ask u to stop using facebook as he also does d same.

Its either he has gross insecurity problem or he's a fucking control freak. How old is he sef? He sounds like someone dats under 21.

Does he hav a small dic.k? Maybe he's scared dat us black dudes who usually hav bigger dic.ks dan dem whites mite steal u away from him.

My advice: dont expect dis relationship to last long. I dont wish u bad but I think dat guy is a freak. Love is not stupid. Der are beta guys out there. Dont be carried away by dis american...he cd also be an american punk.
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by emilo26(m): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2014
PastorAji:

Well said
@MisCalvina, my bros wan use ya head as DVD player. Cos such a person (if he succeed) might prevent you from having anything to do with any member of ya family

Beeni o ri so

Na lie. Pesin wife wey don marry I dey send friend request to am she dey accept. He knows what you are vulnerable at and he wanna protect im territory....
But wait oº°˚˚°ºoo. Hope say ur guy no dey Nairaland

Dat na my pastor talking.

1 Like

Re: Need An Advice Urgently by mizcalvina(f): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2014
Ain't kidding, am so freaking serious..
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 12, 2014
This is actually what my girlie wants..To be jealous cos of her male friends..Now I am jealous and we are fucking off...

Do that for him if he so desires...Believe me,its healthy..Have you ever thought of this that he COULD HAVE SHUT HIS MOUTH UP?
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by mizcalvina(f): 9:52am On Aug 12, 2014
And besides he's not on Nl.. Just Facebook, am his only friend on fb.. Ever since he created another page, someone hacked his old page, he,s African American (black)
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by mizcalvina(f): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2014
35yrs he's old enough..
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by EejaNla01(m): 10:14am On Aug 12, 2014
You are his only friend on fbook to? nawa o...
If its difficult for you,i suggest u talk and convince him not to doubt your faithfulness or you cant talk to him?

his he much older,whats your age difference ?
Re: Need An Advice Urgently by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 12, 2014
mizcalvina: 35yrs he's old enough..

Dat makes him a control-freak and very insecure to me. Old enough does not necessarily mean mature enof. All d reasons u gave is not enof to ask someone to unfriend all her male friends. Is it dat he doesn't want you to hav a life or what?

I dont mean to discourage you but u shd be careful of dis guy oh.

Some more questions for you, how long hav u guys been dating? Does he always insist on his opinions and wdn't ever let u do tins ur way? And how's his temper like? Has he ever hit you before? Dis type of guys normally no day waste time to beat woman oh!

Girl, u nid to be careful oh, make u no go day swim inside abusive relationship oh all in d name of love becos na small small e day take start oh!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Secret Revealed!: Why Women Want A 'God Fearing Man' / Happy Birthday Tymax / Give This Type Of Kiss A Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.