Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (210) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825535 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by MrArams: 8:27am On Oct 02, 2014
oghos2k: Did CIC go on holiday yesterday?

Its not their holiday

Embassy went on hols ooo, they have to respect the hols of their host country as Nigerians also work there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 8:31am On Oct 02, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Is it advisable to book while still waiting for medical/trv?

I wouldn't advice that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2014
emperoracro:

Ole ni o (na thief u be) E ri enu e (see him mouth)! No be only N100K, na N20k u for pay sabi na Lagos to Aba u dey go. Hahahahahahahaha!

Honestly bro, u ar rite, am even tinkin of booking bfor i get trv but d tin dikwa dangarousi! Very dangarousi!

Still on it though!

Hahahhahhhahahaha

Lol.....
Yes, it could be very dangerous to book.
By God's grace you shall chop that TRV.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2014
MrArams: LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

1. kruxit: AUGUST 13, Fanshawe college, Online, PG
2. Double08: AUGUST 19, Lambton College, Paper route, PG
3. ManTiger: AUGUST 28, MUN, Online route, UG
4. Optimall: AUGUST 29, Usask, Paper route, UG
5. fabuloustee: SEPTEMBER 9, Niagara college, paper route, UG
6. MrArams: SEPTEMBER 11, CUCA, Online route PG
7. lovesavvi: SEPTEMBER 16, Fleming college, online route PG
8. opsynusy: SEPTEMBER 19, Selkirk college, paper route, PG
9. duntano: SEPTEMBER 25, Conestoga college, paper route, Diploma

If you have admission for Winter
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study
realone01: AUGUST 8, U of R, online,PG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 8:40am On Oct 02, 2014
Lol! The wait tho, glad the holiday is over now. Let see what will happen today n tomorrow
oghos2k: Did CIC go on holiday yesterday?

Its not their holiday
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2014
emperoracro:

Ole ni o (na thief u be) E ri enu e (see him mouth)! No be only N100K, na N20k u for pay sabi na Lagos to Aba u dey go. Hahahahahahahaha!

Honestly bro, u ar rite, am even tinkin of booking bfor i get trv but d tin dikwa dangarousi! Very dangarousi!

Still on it though!

Hahahhahhhahahaha
I like your kind of faith
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2014
MrArams: LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

1. kruxit: AUGUST 13, Fanshawe college, Online, PG
2. Double08: AUGUST 19, Lambton College, Paper route, PG
3. ManTiger: AUGUST 28, MUN, Online route, UG
4. Optimall: AUGUST 29, Usask, Paper route, UG
5. fabuloustee: SEPTEMBER 9, Niagara college, paper route, UG
6. MrArams: SEPTEMBER 11, CUCA, Online route PG
7. lovesavvi: SEPTEMBER 16, Fleming college, online route PG
8. opsynusy: SEPTEMBER 19, Selkirk college, paper route, PG
9. duntano: SEPTEMBER 25, Conestoga college, paper route, Diploma

If you have admission for Winter
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study
U guys don take over hustrialiah's job on dis tread, I hope he will 4give u...... Just kidding.
August 21, Humber College, Online, PG
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 02, 2014
justwise:

Sorry to hear this but i'm not surprised that you got taken in, you come across to me as somebody with a good heart that sees things in 'black & white'.

Sometimes you need to be cynical for your own good, like in this case....if somebody who is intending to apply for Canadian visa as a student can not afford the application fee....that cynical part of you will start wondering how will this person afford flight ticket, school fees, accommodation and feeding in Canada? Alarm bell should have starting ringing at that point.

I hope you get your money back and this will also serve as a warning to others here.

Thanks for that, I've learnt my lesson, I hope others do too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica:

Really? grin grin Keep the drama up shaa.. wink

By the way, I sent you a couple of texts today, no reply! Anyways, I won't start talking unnecessarily here, I'm way mature than all that. If my being in Canada here is what have been giving you sleepless nights, and disturbing your existence then I'm pretty sure we can sort it out! I don't care if you start embarassing yourself not me on here, na you sabi. Always striving hard to gain attention!

Anyway, I will give you a call tomorrow morning. Goodnight!

Cheers! cheesy

I will also warn people from you on USA thread, I don't mind embarrassing myself exposing a criminal like you.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tsam01: 9:22am On Oct 02, 2014
Thanks.
double08:

Hold 40K. Guesss u need ur passport and the medical forms. Dont think they will give you the result. They will send it to cic on request.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 02, 2014
Klinkiddy:

Gehn gehn shocked shocked
Kom see Life drama ooo grin abi nah like dis Amefrica and Slimdel won take start there own relationship grin
"Chrigo and MissBon" shey d two of una dey sleep ni...
Naxo e dey happen? Anyway make i cross leg dey look where dis issue go end embarassed
Smh please don't try to make a joke out of nothing, do I look 20 to u, do u know that boys age, he's 19-20,we have jokes and we have insults. Maybe you can do what he did that's why u call this drama and not a crime and please stop love matching me with anyone here that I'm being all smiling and trying to help doesn't mean my intentions are raw, your moniker is even very strange to me to start with

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 9:29am On Oct 02, 2014
Joe980: Guilty or not guilty? angry . Your response to this is really bad and could deter people from helping out in one way or the other. If Slimdel actually helped out when you needed her then withdraw that statement...don't be an ingrate.
na wa o...but I don't know why a part of me feels there's more to the story

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 02, 2014
effectplus:

U rite Oga Joe, in as much as dis e-family has stand d test of time, dis shldnt be an exemption. Amefrica if Slimdel has extended her hand of help to u, u shld reply back as a good turn. Remember, d world is a village, n we humans are like river,we flow to any dimension n destination.
@slimdel...just stay calm ma', u r a very respectable lady on dis trend...with amefrica,oga siga,chrigo..n d rest...ejo,bikko,dalu... wink

Thanks dear but I'm calmed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2014
opsynusy: na wa o...but I don't know why a part of me feels there's more to the story

You have F meaning you are female ba,if a female like u think that, males should think worse, keep thinking there are more stories, he told that story to both male and female but you can add him up on bbm or his email and you will be next when he needs money that time you can create your own story, assuming Amefrica is a girl/lady I wonder the story u will say is behind it, I just wonder, maybe you will love match I and the girl

When someone is trying to be nice and kind we Nigerians take it either the guy wants to take you to bed or the girl is interested in you, I wonder when we will see kindness in people. That's why there's no love among us

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 9:37am On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel: Attention! attention! Attention!

Justwise please I need your attention, cause someone on this thread has been extorting money from people.
I think the matter needs to be addressed so that other members of this thread will be on alert. I've been keeping this inside and I can't any longer, I'm very sure people fell victims, I was a victim, now I'm telling him to pay and he's calling me a "btch". Sorry for that word but I'm quoting his exact words and other words as well. He collected money from victims like me and actually bought s5 for himself and so many news and stories, please I'm not derailing this thread, I think this air needs to be cleared.
wdf when did that start, that wan NA gobe o!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 9:42am On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel:

You have F meaning you are female ba,cause a female like u think that, males should think worse, keep thinking there are more stories, he told that story to both male and female but you can add him up on bbm or his email and you will be next when he needs money that time you can create your own story
lol...need money from me ke,can never fall for such o cos me sef I need financial assistance...,just posted that based on his response cos it won't cost him anything to apologize,i feel you anywayz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2014
opsynusy: lol...need money from me ke,can never fall such o...me sef I need financial assistance...,just posted that based on his response cos it won't cost him anything to apologize
Babe some people are ingrates, he has called me all sorts of name when I asked for my money, how can u expect an apology from such a person.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2014
Wait wait wait!!!! Some one should try to explain what the hell is going on in this thread for the past two pages ebout "money fraud" from someone on this thread of ours mennnn!!!!!! Nd the person is also a student hahah!!! Believe me that is not 419 , I call it " SELFISHNESS GREED and HEARTLESS "
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 9:52am On Oct 02, 2014
Habeeb521: Wait wait wait!!!! Some one should try to explain what the hell is going on in this thread for the past two pages ebout "money fraud" from someone on this thread of ours mennnn!!!!!! Nd the person is also a student hahah!!! Believe me that is not 419 , I call it " SELFISHNESS GREED and HEARTLESS "

Habeeb Habeeb.. My nairaland friend, it's been a while, how are you?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 9:52am On Oct 02, 2014
bighead1:

Crazay azz nigga grin grin grin grin grin
I would not say that, am just curious

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 9:54am On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel:

You have F meaning you are female ba,if a female like u think that, males should think worse, keep thinking there are more stories, he told that story to both male and female but you can add him up on bbm or his email and you will be next when he needs money that time you can create your own story, assuming Amefrica is a girl/lady I wonder the story u will say is behind it, I just wonder, maybe you will love match I and the girl

When someone is trying to be nice and kind we Nigerians take it either the guy wants to take you to bed or the girl is interested in you, I wonder when we will see kindness in people. That's why there's no love among us

Hmmmn... Sweetheart, now I understand
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 9:55am On Oct 02, 2014
tnuola:

Habeeb Habeeb.. My nairaland friend, it's been a while, how are you?
my loving sister, u r here! Am good I should submit my docs before next Thursday, bdw wat going on here!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabiomatic(m): 9:56am On Oct 02, 2014
bukky1989:

So sorry am just replying, i will lik to rub minds too. Going for toronto campus. Bukkyogunwale@yahoo.com
make una rub minds with ease tho lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2014
tnuola:

Hmmmn... Sweetheart, now I understand
yo!!! Yo!!! Yo!!!!! What slimdel mennn!!!! U never told me when u starting my sister on this thread my goodness. Cha laster far rai
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2014
One of my chats between I and someone he asked for money as well, that's parisbluefox

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 10:01am On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel:
Babe some people are ingrates, he has called me all sorts of name when I asked for my money, how can u expect an apology from such a person.
my point exactly, how can one return such favour with insult and abuse,he could av simply apologize and keep on posting you if he doesn't have the money,thats what shameless debtors like him do...he said he has been calling and texting you,talk to him and find out what he has to say
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 10:03am On Oct 02, 2014
Issues like dis is sensitive to comment on.... We don't have all d details..... @slimdel never call ursef mumu.... If u did help out with gud motives and heart, trust me G O D works in mysterious ways. Though we don't know if u borrowed or gave out frm wat u have free. Bt I think its d former..... I'm so sorry. @amefrica I believe u should state clearly ur own syd of d issue and take full responsibilty of ur actions. It takes years to build a name bt it takes a minute to destroy it. Shey jeje.....
Thanks to slimdel..... I blv everyone will readjust and stay on d alert
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 02, 2014
This one is between I and dr pak

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 10:08am On Oct 02, 2014
Habeeb521: my loving sister, u r here! Am good I should submit my docs before next Thursday, bdw wat going on here!!!!

Make sure everything is on point before you submit o, list your docs out for peeps to look through before you submit, I'm gathering my documents too should submit in two weeks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2014
Mennnn that guy is a fresh pussy!!! he's jus drawing so Manny peoples. Attention! Damburoba sheyge
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 10:14am On Oct 02, 2014
Habeeb521: yo!!! Yo!!! Yo!!!!! What slimdel mennn!!!! U never told me when u starting my sister on this thread my goodness. Cha laster far rai
this habeeb ehn...I always look forward to your posts...lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2014
tnuola:

Make sure everything is on point before you submit o, list your docs out for peeps to look through before you submit, I'm gathering my documents too should submit in two weeks
Sisto...greetings

(1) (2) (3) ... (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.