Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825552 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica: Ok, for real tho. I wasn't gonna say anything about this, but since people are starting to think otherwise, lemme just drop some lines.

SlimDel used to be my very close and best friend, we liked each other too much ...I just don't know why she suddenly changed, whatever reasons it might be I don't care to know. I was stupid to tell her all my stories from A-Z, I confided in her, never knew she was gonna use it against me. I was denied US Student VISA like 4 times, so my parents wanted to give up but I convinced them not to, that they should believe in me. Since I don't work and as she said, I'm a young guy.

I took my game up and came to this thread, I started reading and asking questions. I told my parent what new country I've seen and how I was gonna apply. They refused sharply and was like I wanted to waste their money again, I begged and told them not to do anything for me again if this didn't happen. Well, they accepted and gave me money again, which I applied and got denied. It was like the end of life for me, too many suicidial thoughts running my mind. I didn't wanna give up on this dream.

I told my parents I got denied again, they felt bad. I was gonna do something to let them know, they haven't spent money on me in vain. I dare not ask for any VISA fee again. For some reasons, my parents weren't around when I wanted to reapply, and I was feeling a great feeling inside me that I was going to make it this time. I never bothered to tell them I was gonna apply again.

I consulted my family and friends, my so-called friends I made here too. With the help of my sister and 2 great friends here, I raised money and it was remaining like 9k, as per how close we were, I talked with SlimDel and she gave me the 9k, I was grateful and alas, I applied and I got called up for medicals, I noticed SlimDel started to change when I got called up but I didn't let it bother me.

I didn't tell my parents how my application was gonna be a success, my sister alone raised the medical fee and gave it to me, I went down to Lagos, got it done, I was told to for further eye test too which I called my sister again, she immediately forwarded the money to me. SlimDel changed completely after I got my TRV, which my parents haven't known too. I calmed her down, that I was gonna return her money but she kept standing on my neck.

I told one of my NL friends here what was happening and he offered to talk with her, the guy ain't in Nigeria. The guy called her and told me they've settled it, (they started dating after some time, none of my business) that I shouldn't worry anymore, Slim messaged me and said, no problem anymore and everybody moved on. Before I left Nigeria, she deleted me on BBM, her Whatsapp wasn't going, I sent her mail which she didn't reply.

My parents came back around, and I told them, how I have my VISA now, which I showed to them, they were dumbfounded and were wondering how I did it all by myself and how my sister helped and some of my friends on nairaland. They were happy and wanted to speak with SlimDel but I didn't have her number. I was like they shouldn't bother about all. They made a vow, that there's nothing they won't do for me. Since they now believe in my strengths.

I got to Canada here, and I wasn't feeling alright not talking with SlimDel, I messaged her roommate who is also a nairalander, she gave me Slim's no, I called her last week and apologized for what happened back in Nigeria, she was like no problem that it was gone. I still told her if we could continue with our friendship. She sent me her pin and I added her up.

On Tuesday, she pinged me and was like, she heard I have a galaxy S5 now and I should go run pay her money, I was dumfounded that we settled this, didn't we? I didn't disagree, I told her I was busy with school now and I don't have an account here in Canada yet, still using my GTB card, she started bitching, didn't let me rest, pinged me countless times in class, I told her, I would pay when I get less busy maybe this coming monday, she refused and was like she wanted it now now. I had no choice than to delete her, I told our mutual friend on bbm to tell her I'm gonna pay her on Monday. B4 I knew Jack, I was getting mentions on NL, I checked and see what she said.

I saw the screenshots she uploaded, and those guys are my personal people, me and one of them travelled on same flight all the way from Lagos to Toronto. I'm not surprised tho. Na them sabi.

For some people's information, like for real y'all didn't know what happened and you concluded how I got my S5 wasn't legit, someone even said an ordinary N500 gala was a lie. SMH! and the guy that said he wondered how I'm sustaining here, I paid my tuition and fees already, I was staying with a friend when I got here, but with God's grace, I have my own room now paying $450/month and God's willing I will get my own car soon. So haters can go to hell. All thanks to God and my parents.

This is all I got to say. "In this life do everything alone, so some people won't claim later they do shii".

SlimDel, your number ain't going through, I will call you after class and get your bank details. Thanks for embarassing yourself and to the backbiters, I appreciate y'all.

I'm glad I made great friends here tho. I'm off to class now. See y'all later!
brother believe me i like the intro of ur speech but my bro s and sisters only want to hear ur part , wats up wif the bicthers, haters, and others. brother u sound some how rude oooo!! nd as for you think of buying car nd u r a student , believe me no body stop u from buying a car but u will see the outcome and inpart on student life, and as for slimdel, if shes kinda rude to u, u should no shes a woman, they dont play wif things that belongs to them but what am confused ebout is the sreenshots and stories people in the house said u made up pls try to clerify that abeg ooo !!! pls brother it well oo

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
Joe980: Howdy?
hey dear...chilling
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica you are such a liar, gave u 10k told u to pay 9k

In fact you are the biggest lair on earth now, after lying with your father and mother.

People fell for your trash because you sound so innocent like u are doing now, I fell for that too taking u as a minor whose parent left with no money, you have the guts to call me names. Anyways I won't exchange words with u

I'm sorry which boyfriend, you ran to a mutual friend of ours begging him to beg me on your behalf.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel: Amefrica you are such a liar, gave u 10k told u to pay 9k

In fact you are the biggest lair on earth now, after lying with your father.

I'm sorry which boyfriend
sister!!! abeg clarify what he said and let forget this issue abeg!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
tnx sweedie
realone01: You gonna get it this time by God's grace

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Habeeb521: sister!!! abeg clarify what he said and let forget this issue abeg!!!
Habeeb all I have to say is never fall for whatever he says he sounds so innocent but trust me he's not. If he tell u he is dying in school now and his parents are no where to be found don't listen to him at alll, if he tells you because of lack of money he wants to defer his admission don't listen to him either

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
dnt mind them jare, grin GOD IS preparing a better dinning hall for me in their presence wink
lillaowow:
Oh, I remember your story about the custodian thing. So they closed your app?? That's so unfair!!.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica: Ok, for real tho. I wasn't gonna say anything about this, but since people are starting to think otherwise, lemme just drop some lines.

SlimDel used to be my very close and best friend, we liked each other too much ...I just don't know why she suddenly changed, whatever reasons it might be I don't care to know. I was stupid to tell her all my stories from A-Z, I confided in her, never knew she was gonna use it against me. I was denied US Student VISA like 4 times, so my parents wanted to give up but I convinced them not to, that they should believe in me. Since I don't work and as she said, I'm a young guy.

I took my game up and came to this thread, I started reading and asking questions. I told my parent what new country I've seen and how I was gonna apply. They refused sharply and was like I wanted to waste their money again, I begged and told them not to do anything for me again if this didn't happen. Well, they accepted and gave me money again, which I applied and got denied. It was like the end of life for me, too many suicidial thoughts running my mind. I didn't wanna give up on this dream.

I told my parents I got denied again, they felt bad. I was gonna do something to let them know, they haven't spent money on me in vain. I dare not ask for any VISA fee again. For some reasons, my parents weren't around when I wanted to reapply, and I was feeling a great feeling inside me that I was going to make it this time. I never bothered to tell them I was gonna apply again.

I consulted my family and friends, my so-called friends I made here too. With the help of my sister and 2 great friends here, I raised money and it was remaining like 9k, as per how close we were, I talked with SlimDel and she gave me the 9k, I was grateful and alas, I applied and I got called up for medicals, I noticed SlimDel started to change when I got called up but I didn't let it bother me.

I didn't tell my parents how my application was gonna be a success, my sister alone raised the medical fee and gave it to me, I went down to Lagos, got it done, I was told to for further eye test too which I called my sister again, she immediately forwarded the money to me. SlimDel changed completely after I got my TRV, which my parents haven't known too. I calmed her down, that I was gonna return her money but she kept standing on my neck.

I told one of my NL friends here what was happening and he offered to talk with her, the guy ain't in Nigeria. The guy called her and told me they've settled it, (they started dating after some time, none of my business) that I shouldn't worry anymore, Slim messaged me and said, no problem anymore and everybody moved on. Before I left Nigeria, she deleted me on BBM, her Whatsapp wasn't going, I sent her mail which she didn't reply.

My parents came back around, and I told them, how I have my VISA now, which I showed to them, they were dumbfounded and were wondering how I did it all by myself and how my sister helped and some of my friends on nairaland. They were happy and wanted to speak with SlimDel but I didn't have her number. I was like they shouldn't bother about all. They made a vow, that there's nothing they won't do for me. Since they now believe in my strengths.

I got to Canada here, and I wasn't feeling alright not talking with SlimDel, I messaged her roommate who is also a nairalander, she gave me Slim's no, I called her last week and apologized for what happened back in Nigeria, she was like no problem that it was gone. I still told her if we could continue with our friendship. She sent me her pin and I added her up.

On Tuesday, she pinged me and was like, she heard I have a galaxy S5 now and I should go run pay her money, I was dumfounded that we settled this, didn't we? I didn't disagree, I told her I was busy with school now and I don't have an account here in Canada yet, still using my GTB card, she started bitching, didn't let me rest, pinged me countless times in class, I told her, I would pay when I get less busy maybe this coming monday, she refused and was like she wanted it now now. I had no choice than to delete her, I told our mutual friend on bbm to tell her I'm gonna pay her on Monday. B4 I knew Jack, I was getting mentions on NL, I checked and see what she said.

I saw the screenshots she uploaded, and those guys are my personal people, me and one of them travelled on same flight all the way from Lagos to Toronto. I'm not surprised tho. Na them sabi.

For some people's information, like for real y'all didn't know what happened and you concluded how I got my S5 wasn't legit, someone even said an ordinary N500 gala was a lie. SMH! and the guy that said he wondered how I'm sustaining here, I paid my tuition and fees already, I was staying with a friend when I got here, but with God's grace, I have my own room now paying $450/month and God's willing I will get my own car soon. So haters can go to hell. All thanks to God and my parents.

This is all I got to say. "In this life do everything alone, so some people won't claim later they do shii".

SlimDel, your number ain't going through, I will call you after class and get your bank details. Thanks for embarassing yourself and to the backbiters, I appreciate y'all.

Those are actually heartfelt words and got my mouth sealed!
But honestly I was thinking a lot of money was involved but 90k sef much o.
I'm no where to judge but something is not adding up... Maybe her approach, maybe your response but all the same let there be peace and make your parent proud.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
university of manitoba nd actually was gvin admission thru university 1 route lyk a pre degree in nija bt wanna study nursing
Habeeb521: it is well my sis u will surely make it this time ..... which school is that and wat course
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Habeeb521: brother believe me i like the intro of ur speech but my bro s and sisters only want to hear ur part , wats up wif the bicthers, haters, and others. brother u sound some how rude oooo!! nd as for you think of buying car nd u r a student , believe me no body stop u from buying a car but u will see the outcome and inpart on student life, and as for slimdel, if shes kinda rude to u, u should no shes a woman, they dont play wif things that belongs to them but what am confused ebout is the sreenshots and stories people in the house said u made up pls try to clerify that abeg ooo !!! pls brother it well oo

Thanks man! smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
ManTiger:

I'm no where to judge but something is not adding up... Maybe her approach, maybe your response but all the same let there be peace and make your parent proud.
When someone collects 10k from 10 people calculate how much it is, I'm shaking my head people are falling for his innocent words. He nearly collected flight money from the person he ran to begging him to beg me on his behalf, I warned him against it

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel:
Habeeb all I have to say is never fall for whatever he says he sounds so innocent but trust me he's not. If he tell u he is dying in school now and his parents are no where to be found don't listen to him at alll, if he tells you because of lack of money he wants to defer his admission don't listen to him either
omo that guy bad self oooo!!!! anyways i dont no him or even chat wif him sef
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel: Amefrica you are such a liar, gave u 10k told u to pay 9k

In fact you are the biggest lair on earth now, after lying with your father and mother.

People fell for your trash because you sound so innocent like u are doing now, I fell for that too taking u as a minor whose parent left with no money, you have the guts to call me names. Anyways I won't exchange words with u

I'm sorry which boyfriend, you ran to a mutual friend of ours begging him to beg me on your behalf.

grin Did you just say 10k? Are you sure? grin Ok, I will even add 2k join. That way, your existence shouldn't be threatened again. Thanks for all you've done! Love you dear. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Bobbieydeey: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2014

I knew my nigga was legit ! A1

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
ManTiger:

No wahala at all bro! We're good. Thanks man
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Habeeb521: omo that guy bad self oooo!!!! anyways i dont no him or even chat wif him sef
I don't know why your words kinda makes me laugh, you must be keeping this thread lively
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
ManTiger:

heartfelt wat d guy was using words like bicthers haters, nd u felt that in heart, meennnn

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel:
I don't know why your words kinda makes me laugh, you must be keeping this thread lively
sister how i go do naw!! this thread is wat makes me happy and healthy ooo u see those consuler nd visa officer dem they heartless die !!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Bobbieydeey: I knew my nigga was legit ! A1

smiley thanks my nigga!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 2:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Hi dear ,is it as first or second degree?
tianadiva: university of manitoba nd actually was gvin admission thru university 1 route lyk a pre degree in nija bt wanna study nursing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica:

grin Did you just say 10k? Are you sure? grin Ok, I will even add 2k join. That way, your existence shouldn't be threatened again. Thanks for all you've done! Love you dear. kiss
wow i can actually predict the tone of this words from ur mind it sounds like u r making fun out of this girl of, something like mickering

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 2:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Habeeb521: heartfelt wat d guy was using words like bicthers haters, nd u felt that in heart, meennnn

Lmao........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Bobbieydeey: 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel no vex,he will pay u up okay .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
tianadiva: university of manitoba nd actually was gvin admission thru university 1 route lyk a pre degree in nija bt wanna study nursing
it is well wat degree
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Bobbieydeey: Slimdel no vex,he will pay u up okay .
What of others he's owing on USA thread as well I'm sure he asked people there too. No matter the amount, this is a criminal act
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
hmmm all said d only wrds i gotta say re :lets try nd understands ourselves becos if d understanding is clear it wnt lead to all these,we re here to help one anoda we hv mutal tinking for wat we wnt one luv ppl
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel:
When someone collects 10k from 10 people calculate how much it is, I'm shaking my head people are falling for his innocent words. He nearly collected flight money from the person he ran to begging him to beg me on his behalf, I warned him against it
Slim, I understand how this thing is being done and knew exactly how you felt and currently feeling but my advice is this don't burn much energy on this issue because many reasons will be read to it by diff people and you might eventually be seen as a backbitter/backstabber, you heard him saying he confided in you... My honest advice, look away as if nothing ever happened, never put your mind to those names he might ever had called you and on a more serious note, I've checked on your profile like twice and you're cute. wink
I'm sure someone is gonnha after reading this. grin

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
first degree
millymc: Hi dear ,is it as first or second degree?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Habeeb521: wow i can actually predict the tone of this words from ur mind it sounds like u r making fun out of this girl of, something like mickering

Na you know oo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SantohFilz(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
MrArams: LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS ( WINTER - JAN 2015 )

1. kruxit: AUGUST 13, Fanshawe college, Online, PG
2. Double08: AUGUST 19, Lambton College, Paper route, PG
3. ManTiger: AUGUST 28, MUN, Online route, UG
4. Optimall: AUGUST 29, Usask, Paper route, UG
5. fabuloustee: SEPTEMBER 9, Niagara college, paper route, UG
6. MrArams: SEPTEMBER 11, CUCA, Online route PG
7. lovesavvi: SEPTEMBER 16, Fleming college, online route PG
8. opsynusy: SEPTEMBER 19, Selkirk college, paper route, PG
9. duntano: SEPTEMBER 25, Conestoga college, paper route, Diploma

If you have admission for Winter
and have applied for TRV

Please provide the following information
**Submission date**Institution*
**Mode of submission: Online/Paper
**level of study
Santohfilz: SEPTEMBER 26, University Of Prince Edward Island, Online route, Undergraduate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Bobbieydeey: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel:
What of others he's owing on USA thread as well I'm sure he asked people there too. No matter the amount, this is a criminal act
that shouldn't be your concern for now,get your money first and let them come quote amefrica if he's truly owing them,we get the message alredy !!! Too bad this aint a law enforcement house .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.