Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825637 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
wat's going on wid cic abi dem won giv ppl HBP make dem still deliver sum ppl own comot make we knw were to face nw
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
tianadiva: wat's going on wid cic abi dem won giv ppl HBP make dem still deliver sum ppl own comot make we knw were to face nw
r u also a fellow winter applicants
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
please habeeb darling can u translate dat in english kisstnk u
Habeeb521: enle o ema wole
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
ma dear ma story is very complicated u wnt me to share wid u
Habeeb521: r u also a fellow winter applicants
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
tianadiva: ma dear ma story is very complicated u wnt me to share wid u
that wat this forum is all ebout pls do share ur story wif me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
tru word sir siga,amefrica pls open up we re one we cn all straighten dis out
Siga: ... Amefrica... I will beg u to explain and do the necessary... When u laugh and shake ur head like that... its no fair to Slimdel and the others... Just explain... whatever the case maybe... straighten it out... U need more of friends in Canada than anywhere... trust me when I tell u...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
tianadiva: please habeeb darling can u translate dat in english kisstnk u
means u r welcome
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
tianadiva: tru word sir siga,amefrica pls open up we re one we cn all straighten dis out
... To think this poor girl gave you the money she claimed while on sick bed after her accident PAINS me that all u do is Shake your head... U know I like u alot Amefrica... I wont mind if u mail me ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Bobbieydeey: starboy which school are you off to?
univeristy of toronto and you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Habeeb521: wait ooo!!! who be cigar, who be baba cigarette

It seems u take everything here for a joke!!!!
Plz try to b cordial and constructive.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2014
i applied for trv april 17 2014 for summer session was delayed due to insufficient funds dat was tru paper route i had to defer ma admission for fall nd der next excuse was ma custodian was nt clse enuf to d province were i wil reside i had to get a new one dne dey gv me a maximum of 30day within 5days i submitted d new notarized custodian form bt they still clsed ma app dat july 9 online route nd nw i defered again to jan winter session,i applied 5th sept bio 10th dats ma story dear quote author=Habeeb521]that wat this forum is all ebout pls do share ur story wif me
[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
hmmm sir siga dat post wasnt meant for me ryt
Siga: ... To think this poor girl gave you the money she claimed while on sick bed after her accident PAINS me that all u do is Shake your head... U know I like u alot Amefrica... I wont mind if u mail me ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
tianadiva: hmmm sir siga dat post wasnt meant for me ryt
... Nah... not u my sister....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
You gonna get it this time by God's grace
tianadiva: helo peeps missed u all,sum of u guys am seeing re new to me so greetings to d house to all newbies kiss
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
tianadiva: i applied for trv april 17 2014 for summer session was delayed due to insufficient funds dat was tru paper route i had to defer ma admission for fall nd der next excuse was ma custodian was nt clse enuf to d province were i wil reside i had to get a new one dne dey gv me a maximum of 30day within 5days i submitted d new notarized custodian form bt they still clsed ma app dat july 9 online route nd nw i defered again to jan winter session,i applied 5th sept bio 10th dats ma story dear quote author=Habeeb521]that wat this forum is all ebout pls do share ur story wif me
God would see you through this time, dey wont be no delay, but trv aproval in jesus name. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

It seems u take everything here for a joke!!!!
Plz try to b cordial and constructive.
off course i am bro it just that i uses this forum jus to chat wif my fekllow student as well too keep my minds as ease wif all this processing stufff am into at the moment

it more on like saying am just chilling my self and mind at the moment

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lillaowow(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
tianadiva: i applied for trv april 17 2014 for summer session was delayed due to insufficient funds dat was tru paper route i had to defer ma admission for fall nd der next excuse was ma custodian was nt clse enuf to d province were i wil reside i had to get a new one dne dey gv me a maximum of 30day within 5days i submitted d new notarized custodian form bt they still clsed ma app dat july 9 online route nd nw i defered again to jan winter session,i applied 5th sept bio 10th dats ma story dear.
Oh, I remember your story about the custodian thing. So they closed your app?? That's so unfair!!.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
tianadiva: i applied for trv april 17 2014 for summer session was delayed due to insufficient funds dat was tru paper route i had to defer ma admission for fall nd der next excuse was ma custodian was nt clse enuf to d province were i wil reside i had to get a new one dne dey gv me a maximum of 30day within 5days i submitted d new notarized custodian form bt they still clsed ma app dat july 9 online route nd nw i defered again to jan winter session,i applied 5th sept bio 10th dats ma story dear quote author=Habeeb521]that wat this forum is all ebout pls do share ur story wif me
it is well my sis u will surely make it this time ..... which school is that and wat course
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
Habeeb521: off course i am bro it just that i uses this forum jus to chat wif my fekllow student as well too keep my minds as ease wif all this processing stufff am into at the moment

it more on like saying am just chilling my self and mind at the moment
I mean u should be constructive with ur statements.......
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2014

Wow. Didn't know your app was later closed o... All will be well

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
lets not get all too emotional here... Just relax guys
mrnilobrawn:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: ... To think this poor girl gave you the money she claimed while on sick bed after her accident PAINS me that all u do is Shake your head... U know I like u alot Amefrica... I wont mind if u mail me ...

I totally agree with Oga Siga, its better he doesn't comment at all than come here to shake his head. A story makes more sense when all sides to the story is heard
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2014
mrnilobrawn:
ohhhhh okkkk !!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
tnuola:

I totally agree with Oga Siga, its better he doesn't comment at all than come here to shake his head. A story makes more sense when all sides to the story is heard
i believe in that too
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holmes007: 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
opsynusy: immediately after medicals nko

If some1 is free from all chronic diseases and one is absolutely sure that his/her health status is on point then one can take the RISK of booking flight ticket because GOD forbid they still can deny some1 even after passing medicals.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by opsynusy(f): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
double08:

Seriously wud u guyz stop encouraging this guy. He's not funny. Let's face what this thread is all about. angry grin

Please behave urself jare. Guess u re new here if u don't know oga Siga
hes actually funny..."FUNNY"
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
opsynusy: hes actually funny..."FUNNY"
Howdy?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
opsynusy: hes actually funny..."FUNNY"
let jus forget when our sisters r talking, accept not funny we got be focused naw that we r all processing, nd chat later when we have this TRV in our hands
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
Holmes007:

Lol.....
Yes, it could be very dangerous to book.
By God's grace you shall chop that TRV.

Amen!
Thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ok, for real tho. I wasn't gonna say anything about this, but since people are starting to think otherwise, lemme just drop some lines.

SlimDel used to be my very close and best friend, we liked each other too much ...I just don't know why she suddenly changed, whatever reasons it might be I don't care to know. I was stupid to tell her all my stories from A-Z, I confided in her, never knew she was gonna use it against me. I was denied US Student VISA like 4 times, so my parents wanted to give up but I convinced them not to, that they should believe in me. Since I don't work and as she said, I'm a young guy.

I took my game up and came to this thread, I started reading and asking questions. I told my parent what new country I've seen and how I was gonna apply. They refused sharply and was like I wanted to waste their money again, I begged and told them not to do anything for me again if this didn't happen. Well, they accepted and gave me money again, which I applied and got denied. It was like the end of life for me, too many suicidial thoughts running my mind. I didn't wanna give up on this dream.

I told my parents I got denied again, they felt bad. I was gonna do something to let them know, they haven't spent money on me in vain. I dare not ask for any VISA fee again. For some reasons, my parents weren't around when I wanted to reapply, and I was feeling a great feeling inside me that I was going to make it this time. I never bothered to tell them I was gonna apply again.

I consulted my family and friends, my so-called friends I made here too. With the help of my sister and 2 great friends here, I raised money and it was remaining like 9k, as per how close we were, I talked with SlimDel and she gave me the 9k, I was grateful and alas, I applied and I got called up for medicals, I noticed SlimDel started to change when I got called up but I didn't let it bother me.

I didn't tell my parents how my application was gonna be a success, my sister alone raised the medical fee and gave it to me, I went down to Lagos, got it done, I was told to for further eye test too which I called my sister again, she immediately forwarded the money to me. SlimDel changed completely after I got my TRV, which my parents haven't known too. I calmed her down, that I was gonna return her money but she kept standing on my neck.

I told one of my NL friends here what was happening and he offered to talk with her, the guy ain't in Nigeria. The guy called her and told me they've settled it, (they started dating after some time, none of my business) that I shouldn't worry anymore, Slim messaged me and said, no problem anymore and everybody moved on. Before I left Nigeria, she deleted me on BBM, her Whatsapp wasn't going, I sent her mail which she didn't reply.

My parents came back around, and I told them, how I have my VISA now, which I showed to them, they were dumbfounded and were wondering how I did it all by myself and how my sister helped and some of my friends on nairaland. They were happy and wanted to speak with SlimDel but I didn't have her number. I was like they shouldn't bother about all. They made a vow, that there's nothing they won't do for me. Since they now believe in my strengths.

I got to Canada here, and I wasn't feeling alright not talking with SlimDel, I messaged her roommate who is also a nairalander, she gave me Slim's no, I called her last week and apologized for what happened back in Nigeria, she was like no problem that it was gone. I still told her if we could continue with our friendship. She sent me her pin and I added her up.

On Tuesday, she pinged me and was like, she heard I have a galaxy S5 now and I should go run pay her money, I was dumfounded that we settled this, didn't we? I didn't disagree, I told her I was busy with school now and I don't have an account here in Canada yet, still using my GTB card, she started bitching, didn't let me rest, pinged me countless times in class, I told her, I would pay when I get less busy maybe this coming monday, she refused and was like she wanted it now now. I had no choice than to delete her, I told our mutual friend on bbm to tell her I'm gonna pay her on Monday. B4 I knew Jack, I was getting mentions on NL, I checked and see what she said.

I saw the screenshots she uploaded, and those guys are my personal people, me and one of them travelled on same flight all the way from Lagos to Toronto. I'm not surprised tho. Na them sabi.

For some people's information, like for real y'all didn't know what happened and you concluded how I got my S5 wasn't legit, someone even said an ordinary N500 gala was a lie. SMH! and the guy that said he wondered how I'm sustaining here, I paid my tuition and fees already, I was staying with a friend when I got here, but with God's grace, I have my own room now paying $450/month and God's willing I will get my own car soon. So haters can go to hell. All thanks to God and my parents.

This is all I got to say. "In this life do everything alone, so some people won't claim later they do shii".

SlimDel, your number ain't going through, I will call you after class and get your bank details. Thanks for embarassing yourself and to the backbiters, I appreciate y'all.

I'm glad I made great friends here tho. I'm off to class now. See y'all later!

12 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2014

Thanks sir. I just posted! Will mail you soonest.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica:

Thanks sir. I just posted! Will mail you soonest.
... I dey await ur mail... but whatever it may be.... U need to straighten this out... U need as many friends as u can for Canada... dont burn this bridge... Settle with her and the rest ooo ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.