Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825604 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
first
Habeeb521: it is well wat degree

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica:

smiley thanks my nigga!

Amefrica, weldone sir; not dat i dont believe u or i doubt Slimdel, I respect both of u so much(though i kind of suspected u guys were nt on gud terms n i remember dat wen i asked amefrica said slimdel is my gud frnd or somtin like dat), initially i didnt want to comment on dis,cos personally am embarrassed.

Amefrica dia is two areas i will fault u:
1) Wen slimdel posted abt u here, u sudnt av started calling her names n shaking ur heard (afta all a soft answer turneth away wrath)
2) While explainin ursef u were too raw

Pls retrieve ur words stop d bitches n stuffs en?

@ Slimdel, pls take heart,if he sends d money accept it n let go, God will definitely bless u.
Me too dey expect money frm u o, wen i get my trv, u go pay for my ticket o. Hahahahahahhahhahahaha

Oga Mantiger i was expecting somtin beta frm u, anyway live goes on.

Habeed521, weldone!

Infact where is Chrisviral now, dis is d kind of tins he liks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
Slimdel:
When someone collects 10k from 10 people calculate how much it is, I'm shaking my head people are falling for his innocent words. He nearly collected flight money from the person he ran to begging him to beg me on his behalf, I warned him against it

You're still saying 10k? shocked Haba why now? You shaa wan spoil this my name by fire by force. Na wa oo!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
My Conclusion: Amefrica na th.ief and we all neeed to be careful. some pple are not who they say on this thread. some are fakes!
Pple like amefrica have like multiple usernames on various thread.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
lillaowow:
Oh, I remember your story about the custodian thing. So they closed your app?? That's so unfair!!.
Bro how far ? Are u still cuming to fleming dis winter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
[b].... Guys... Take this lesson from me... This is something that happened to me...Personal experience...

I met a guy I never knew from anywhere 2005 through another friend I never seen before but just emails ... Cant go too deep into that... Guy came in to Canada for his MBA... no sabi anyone for Canada but his Godmother in US who at the end stopped picking his calls immediately he told her he got visa to Canada and may need her to help.... I went to pick the guy up from airport... stayed with me and end up staying for 2yrs with me till he finished his MBA at U of T as the Best student from his set... His name still dey book for U of T ...

Now dude works with one of the top Investment companies in Canada, working as a Portfolio/Money Manager for one of Canadas Billionaire... Long story short... this guy has been a tremendous blessing to my family and even got my wife a JOB... and he was my best man at my wedding while I was his best man just few months ago...

Now Imagine if I had burn bridges... the guy that was helpless 2005 with no money is now the one helping me my wife with a job today...

And let me add... as loaded as this guy is today... If I call him even when he is in a meeting he will message me and will call me right back when he is free....

Just last week... He was in a meeting with Sani Dangote about some Agriculture deal... just to mention a few ... If anyone doubt me... I go take u to his office downtown Toronto... God is surely good..

Don't burn bridges... [/b]

32 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
ManTiger:
Slim, I understand how this thing is being done and knew exactly how you felt and currently feeling but my advice is this don't burn much energy on this issue because many reasons will be read to it by diff people and you might eventually be seen as a backbitter/backstabber, you heard him saying he confided in you... My honest advice, look away as if nothing ever happened, never put your mind to those names he might ever had called you and on a more serious note, I've checked on your profile like twice and you're cute. wink
I'm sure someone is gonnha after reading this. grin

Oga Mantiger u don dey vex me small small, My slimdel is nt up for grabs ok!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
newbie2014: My Conclusion: Amefrica na th.ief and we all neeed to be careful. some pple are not who they say on this thread. some are fakes!

Ok sir! smiley

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: [b].... Guys... Take this lesson from me... This is something that happened to me...Personal experience...

I met a guy I never knew from anywhere 2005 through another friend I never seen before but just emails ... Cant go too deep into that... Guy came in to Canada for his MBA... no sabi anyone for Canada but his Godmother in US who at the end stopped picking his calls immediately he told her he got visa to Canada and may need her to help.... I went to pick the guy up from airport... stayed with me and end up staying for 2yrs with me till he finished his MBA at U of T as the Best student from his set... His name still dey book for U of T ...

Now dude works with one of the top Investment companies in Canada, working as a Portfolio/Money Manager for one of Canadas Billionaire... Long story short... this guy has been a tremendous blessing to my family and even got my wife a JOB... and he was my best man at my wedding while I was his best man just few months ago...

Now Imagine if I had burn bridges... the guy that was helpless 2005 with no money is now the one helping me my wife with a job today...

Nwanna u ar on point!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by twaintoy(f): 3:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: [b].... Guys... Take this lesson from me... This is something that happened to me...Personal experience...

This is what i preach. Do good and good will follow you. Weldone baba.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
And let me add... as loaded as this guy is today... If I call him even when he is in a meeting he will message me and will call me right back when he is free....

Just last week... He was in a meeting with Sani Dangote about some Agriculture deal... just to mention a few ... If anyone doubt me... I go take u to his office downtown Toronto... God is surely good..

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2014
The way some peeps jump into conclusion is amazing. grin

Let us just get along

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
emperoracro:

Amefrica, weldone sir; not dat i dont believe u or i doubt Slimdel, I respect both of u so much(though i kind of suspected u guys were nt on gud terms n i remember dat wen i asked amefrica said slimdel is my gud frnd or somtin like dat), initially i didnt want to comment on dis,cos personally am embarrassed.

Amefrica dia is two areas i will fault u:
1) Wen slimdel posted abt u here, u sudnt av started calling her names n shaking ur heard (afta all a soft answer turneth away wrath)
2) While explainin ursef u were too raw

Pls retrieve ur words stop d bitches n stuffs en?

@ Slimdel, pls take heart,if he sends d money accept it n let go, God will definitely bless u.
Me too dey expect money frm u o, wen i get my trv, u go pay for my ticket o. Hahahahahahhahhahahaha

Oga Mantiger i was expecting somtin beta frm u, anyway live goes on.

Habeed521, weldone!

Infact where is Chrisviral now, dis is d kind of tins he liks
I'm not a judge and may not be a better one but its crystal clear that SlimDel is more angry on the words used on her a traces of which reflected on Amefrica's rebuttal, like Habeeb said, the intro was Very OK and will caught many ppls attention to prove his innocence and gentliness. I won't judge either of the 2 but plead for both to let peace to rule. @Amefrica, kindly desist from using those avatar heads, its not only insultive,hurting but also unfair to her.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Bobbieydeey: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
As we dey try bring this matter down naso e just dey blow dey go

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
ManTiger:
I'm not a judge and may not be a better one but its crystal clear that SlimDel is more angry on the words used on her a traces of which reflected on Amefrica's rebuttal, like Habeeb said, the intro was Very OK and will caught many ppls attention to prove his innocence and gentliness. I won't judge either of the 2 but plead for both to let peace to rule. @Amefrica, kindly desist from using those avatar heads, its not only insultive,hurting but also unfair to her.

No wahala bro! Thanks once again.. smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2014
ManTiger:

Oga mi double tuale for dat!

I was tinkin u will behave lik som pple on this thread dat wud av gone on d defensive n start insulting!

My respect for u don increase, but one more warning: MY SLIMDEL IS NOT UP FOR GRABS.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: And let me add... as loaded as this guy is today... If I call him even when he is in a meeting he will message me and will call me right back when he is free....

Perharps Hebeeb should have asked in a more polite way like I'm about to...
Sir, how did you come about your Monikar?

Oops... The initial part was not meant for this post.

Modified.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica:

No wahala bro! Thanks once again.. smiley

Oga Amefrica, i believe u av a gud side! Just apologise ok? God is with u.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2014

that is a perfect way of life!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
ManTiger:
Laughs, there is a part of speech called Irony/Ironi.
Ironi in youruba simply means its a lie!

.... So in ur mind u believe I am lying... thats fair enough cos u have no idea...Those that know me know I dont say what is not...

That moniker was born 1988 .... Thats all I am gonna say about it...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by skylar2020(f): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
newbie2014: My Conclusion: Amefrica na th.ief and we all neeed to be careful. some pple are not who they say on this thread. some are fakes!

Mr!!! you have no right to judge anyone here.
you were not there when this whole issue occured.
I'm not in support of either slimdel or amefrica.
Amefrica is faulty too. same as slimdel.
Amefrica should have paid off this debt when he had d cash.
Slimdel you are older, take him as your younger bro, when he pays back, collect d cash and you two should settle this. No one knows tomorrow. we don't know where we all we meet tomorrow.
both of you can be of help to each other later in the future. so the manner you threat someone today/now matters. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
skylar2020:

Mr!!! you have no right to judge anyone here.
you were not there when this whole issue occured.
I'm not in support of either slimdel or amefrica.
Amefrica is faulty too. same as slimdel.
Amefrica should have paid off this debt when he had d cash.
Slimdel you are older, take him as your younger bro, when he pays back, collect d cash and you two should settle this. No one knows tomorrow. we don't know where we all we meet tomorrow.
both of you can be of help to each other later in the future. so the manner you threat someone today/now matters. smiley

Heck No!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Siga: .... So in ur mind u believe I am lying... thats fair enough cos u have no idea...Those that know me know I dont say what is not...

That moniker was born 1988 .... Thats all I am gonna say about it...

I just modified my post, it was meant for another thread.

I don't, won't, never, will ever underate or lookdown on anyone. Inshort, I have a professional way of looking at dwarf without abusing their height, meanwhile, I'm 5ft 7in.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
ManTiger:

Oops... The initial part was not meant for this post.

Modified.
r u kidding me their is also a reason behind that
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica:

Heck No!

Dis Amefrica en! U get strong head hahahahahahhhahaahhahhahahaa,
Abeg settle dis fast

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
ManTiger:

I just modified my post, it was meant for another thread.

I don't, won't, never, will ever underate or lookdown on anyone. Inshort, I have a professional way of looking at dwarf without abusing their height, meanwhile, I'm 5ft 7in.

U b dwarf sef, u cant imagine d kind of structure n height i attached to ur name in my mind

hahhahahahahaha
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Amefrica:

Heck No!
i thought we r one ,pls jus accept u r yunger naw!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
emperoracro:

Oga mi double tuale for dat!

I was tinkin u will behave lik som pple on this thread dat wud av gone on d defensive n start insulting!

My respect for u don increase, but one more warning: MY SLIMDEL IS NOT UP FOR GRABS.
Boss, I don't womanize but naturally appreciate the beaut the pretty ladies because they reflects the perfect handwriting of God.
Tips: Appreciate her and she will take you for being romantic. wink
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Habeeb521: i thought we r one ,pls jus accept u r yunger naw!

Leave the small boy, i go carry cane come flog am very soon, afterall my third junior bro is older dan he is!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by charzyh2: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
please, shut it. Amefrica has been on US thread for more than a year and to be frank, he has been more than just amazing. @slimdel, i'm not saying you lied but you guys ought to have figured it out in the private.
@Amefrica, please do not be harsh. Just flash back to when she squeezed out the money for you.
*hugs*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
ManTiger:
Boss, I don't womanize but naturally appreciate the beaut the pretty ladies because they reflects the perfect handwriting of God.
Tips: Appreciate her and she will take you for being romantic. wink

grin grin grin thanks for the tip
But e be lik say u no like me at all, do u knw who she is engaged to? Me no dey dia o!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ManTiger(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
emperoracro:

U b dwarf sef, u cant imagine d kind of structure n height i attached to ur name in my mind

hahhahahahahaha

Hahahahahaha, I think that's the average height? Ok, for record sake, I'm not a dwarf. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.