Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825289 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2014
cman4good:
Hello good gurus of Nairaland good day all,,,, planning going for medicals at Prime Medical Consultants, Port-Harcourt, Rivers State cos is the only one close to me. have any one been there recently? I hope Malaria and Cold won't it be a barrier although i am currently on drugs and i'm worming up for medicals next tmrw... Please I want to know the requirements, like the amount involve and the documents i am required to go with....... please your urgent advise and information is needed...
its goood just go really early like 7 you are dere, and it 30k, dey take your blood text and urine in prime, den dey direct you to another place to do your X ray close by tho like 5 -10 mins away from Prime

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tarigbabu: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
Omonjoe:
Does one need to show proof of accommodation when applying for TRV?
Not necessary bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by millymc(f): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
stayboy1602:
its goood just go really early like 7 you are dere, and it 30k, dey take your blood text and urine in prime, den dey direct you to another place to do your X ray close by tho like 5 -10 mins away from Prime
sup wif u...v u been called fr medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hey,

Didn't work.

If anything, it increased the file size a bit.

Thanks anyway.

jaylinaa:
I really hope it works because this will be my very last option.

Yes, all the other sections have been uploaded except this 'Financial support' section. It's 70 pages. Ahn ahn. I've tried to find something I can drop, but they all matter. I'm tired but yeah, I'd try this one.

Thanks a lot.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by ada4all: 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
For those that applied to seneca college, how did you pay for the application fee
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kanny1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
Chai! I don finally reach page 300. No be small thing. My people my people hw una dey?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mesh2003(f): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
Pls is anyone going to North Island College? Winter 2015?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lilspiceyy(f): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hi redribs, though am currently working and I filled my form as a worker though I have documents to back it up bt I didn't upload it. It it really mandatory to submit those document? If it is then I guess it's too late to send it to them right?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 2:52pm On Oct 20, 2014
kanny1:
Chai! I don finally reach page 300. No be small thing. My people my people hw una dey?
Good job...welcome cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 3:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
Those that applied thru paper route,where u notified when medicals was passed and how long did it take to get after medicals for trv to be approved! Thanks

#semper fi
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 3:07pm On Oct 20, 2014
double08:
Those that applied thru paper route,where u notified when medicals was passed and how long did it take to get after medicals for trv to be approved! Thanks

#semper fi
paper route does not notify if u passed medicals.and u get ur trv 2 weeks after medicals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kanny1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
Joe980:
Good job...welcome cool
Yes o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
millymc:
sup wif u...v u been called fr medicals
yes oh I posted it oh, since, I did my medical on Thursday last week, waiting for dem too mail me that i passed my medical smiley guess it takes 5 days after medical, snd I wanted too book my ticket for 1st of november but I dont know how long it takes after submission of passport tl recive it back I did online route

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
stayboy1602:
yes oh I posted it oh, since, I did my medical on Thursday last week, waiting for dem too mail me that i passed my medical smiley guess it takes 5 days after medical, snd I wanted too book my ticket for 1st of november but I dont know how long it takes after submission of passport tl recive it back I did online route
u wanna book ur ticket for november 1stwhen are u suppose to resume school??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
eddy20:
paper route does not notify if u passed medicals.and u get ur trv 2 weeks after medicals

Thanks mate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by awe2015(f): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
emperoracro:

1. Search for school on www.aucc.ca or beta still google
2. Contact the school's admission office
3. Apply for admission wit d necessary certs
4. Go to www.cic.ca generate a checklist n code by answering d eligibility questionnaire
5. Gather the docs on d checklist
6. Apply for TRV either online or tru paper
7. Do ur biometric
8. Go for medical
9. Submit ur passport
10. Pick it up
11. Book for ur flight
12. Travel

Ps: make sure u get uncle fhemmy's gala hahahaha

kai! i just wish this list will run steady without cutting!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2014
eddy20:
u wanna book ur ticket for november 1stwhen are u suppose to resume school??
since semtember and I did not differ it, but even if am too resume January and my visa came out now does it mean I can't go now ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Finestlex(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2014
Happy new week everyone.. God bless our hustle.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
Finestlex:
Happy new week everyone.. God bless our hustle.
amen bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
stayboy1602:
since semtember and I did not differ it, but even if am too resume January and my visa came out now does it mean I can't go now ?
off course u can go,but u are going to spend a lot of money before school resumes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
eddy20:
off course u can go,but u are going to spend a lot of money before school resumes.
oh bro no problem in understand, I sent you mail pls reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newacca: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
Joe980:
Ooo...how is ministry? Is she done with fashion school now?
Thanks jare. This time she is learning leather accessories: shoe,belt & bag. Then she will go back for formal education in it too, as she did in clothing & dress making. No mind her, na only she wan chop all fashion money.
Howdy? how far with ur app?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newacca: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Oga Siga. Well done Bro. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by georgey2k(m): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
Please house, can I be able to get my TRV like 3months before school resumption date and if yes, can I travel then?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 4:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
newacca:

Thanks jare. This time she is learning leather accessories: shoe,belt & bag. Then she will go back for formal education in it too, as she did in clothing & dress making. No mind her, na only she wan chop all fashion money.
Howdy? how far with ur app?
That's cool...am good. Getting set for revisit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
newacca:
Oga Siga. Well done Bro. smiley
... I gentle Sir... I remain humble, good looking and sexy Sir... grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
stayboy1602:
oh bro no problem in understand, I sent you mail pls reply
I ve not received any mail yet
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newacca: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2014
Joe980:
That's cool...am good. Getting set for revisit.
cool

Siga:
... I gentle Sir... I remain humble, good looking and sexy Sir... grin

Good to hear smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2014
eddy20:
I ve not received any mail yet
sent again
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hello @redribs @kruxit @snappyfingaz @mantiger @eddy20,

I'm sorted now.

I first pasted the JPEG to MSword as advised and then I saved as PDF. Then I used a website cvisiontech.com and it compressed to about 3mb (from 30mb) and picture quality still very good.

Thanks guys.

*phew*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hey,

Yes I just did. Aiming for Winter.

Can't believe I almost gave up. Thank God I'm sorted now.

Thanks for your concern.

redribs:

hey, any luck with the further compression methods suggested? What semester are you aiming for? Don't let the online application challenges get to you if it's this Winter you want to meet... paper route is quite a scary risk for that right now...

all the best

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by georgey2k(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
georgey2k:
Please house, can I be able to get my TRV like 3months before school resumption date and if yes, can I travel then?
Please I need an answer to my question, someone in the house should please help out... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.