Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,800 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (833427 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oduado: 7:19am On Nov 04, 2014
cman4good:
plz i need those that will b heading to Memorial University NL this winter... If u are going there plz contact me so we can work together on accommodation and traveling date. @MANTIGER.... Hw far UR BROTHER....08060148136
hello bro.....pls i nid sm advise from u......im about applyin to
MUN for pgdip programme in safety and risk engineering.....and i
waz dat dis programme is highly competitive....ive a cgpa of
3.59 ....so i will like to knw if i will b considered for
admission.........so i dont get to waste cash.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tweeny24: 7:21am On Nov 04, 2014
It's a brand new day...I see lots of medical calls happening today...May the Good lord grant us all our heart desires...We will all be celebrated soon...AMEN

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oduado: 7:25am On Nov 04, 2014
tarigbabu:

Hello bro, I will be coming to MUN on or before Jan 3rd, I will need help as regard accommodation. I will be glad if u can help out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 7:50am On Nov 04, 2014
diamondsare4eva:
@JOE980. thank you. Do you have an idea of the cost to do it there
It's all about bargaining. Work with #250 per page maximum. Shine your eye. cool
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 04, 2014
gud morning house,there shall be medical calls,medicals passed nd pp rquest tday in jesus name amen

cman4good congrats kiss

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cancity234: 8:06am On Nov 04, 2014
Receive your medical calls and trv today.Receive it!

12 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by manikky: 8:14am On Nov 04, 2014
Hello house
Reading through the thread... Yiu guys have been doing a great job.
Please i need your help on how to go about my plans.

I am a medical doctor and I intend to relocate to Canada with my family. I am aware of the necessary certification I need to do as an international doctor... The EMCCEE.... And I have started preparation towards that.

Please I need guidelines on how to go about it and migrate with my family...all it entailI and the financial implication....with a family of 3. I actually want to go there and work as a doctor..

Thanks for your prompt response
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by georgey2k(m): 8:18am On Nov 04, 2014
castiello:
Dear All happy weekend to you i wish you a wonderful weekend, i have just submitted my trv application on Saturday the 1st of November my school is York university resumption is 5th Jan 2015 below are list of document submitted i want to know my chances with God all things are possible.

list of document

mothers account statement
personal account statement
proof of mandatory tuition deposit by fund transfer
proof of student account transaction
proof of mothers company registration
proof of tax clearance receipt
letter of sponsorship from mother
proof of landed property in my name and that of my siblings
mothers identity card
my identity card from the last place of work
letter of explanation
statement of purpose
police clearance certificate
birth certificate
child birth certificate
wife youth service corps certificate
court marriage declaration
high school certificate
computer diploma certificate
computer diploma result
family pictures
fathers death certificate

hope to hear a response soonest love you all.
my brother you are really good to go, although I didn't see your SOP, am sure you added it to and also try prove to the VO, you'll come back after your studies... hope this helps.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2014
Ifeoluuwa:
I have goodnews to encourage those that are discouraged. A friend of mine here was refused twice this year. So he deferred his admission for winter, made the necessary adjustments, did upfront medicals and reapplied in September. He was asked to submit his passport today for TRV. I have been soooo haaaappppy.....Congratulations to those delayed!!! You too will rejoice!!!

Mehn, congrats to your friend. I believe mine will turn out this way. I was also refused twice this year, deferred to Winter, did upfront medicals, necessary adjustments and reapplied October.....waiting on God for that good news in Dec grin

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 8:32am On Nov 04, 2014
@manikky...please go back to where you posted this earlier, that's where it would be addressed. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pyzdan: 8:36am On Nov 04, 2014
Pls House, can i do my affidavit of sponsorship at any Magistrate court. Asap
Joe980:
^^^Yes, or any notary public.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by manikky: 9:09am On Nov 04, 2014
Joe980:
@manikky...please go back to where you posted this earlier, that's where it would be addressed. Thanks.

Ok..thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by 9jabiggurl: 9:17am On Nov 04, 2014
Thank you so much mesh2003. Can we talk a little more outside this thread? Can i have a look at your SOP to the embassy? Thought SOP was for school application alone....anyways good advice will surely run this by my husband and see how best to go about it....

mesh2003:

Hi, I will advise u don't apply with ur kids. I ve a 10 month baby who is an american citizen. I didn't apply with her and my husband because its a big home tie even if u are not working. So its best u leave them 4 now. I had to register her in a daycare and submitted her skl fees receipt and admission letter. This is to show that my daughter will be taken care of while am gone. I wrote my parents will be with her together with a nanny in my SOP.
We both know she can come over once I settle as she won't need a visa.
Ur kids will not be entitled to any benefits because these r 2 diff countries. D cheapest daycare I got was $1200 per month.
If ur child is up to d school age and u are doing a 2yr course in BC province, d child can have free education in d public schools.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tarigbabu: 9:24am On Nov 04, 2014
oduado:
I can't specifically say much abt ur chances of getting admission.I will advise u mail the admission office and ask, however early application and getting a supervisor will definately boast ur chance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 9:26am On Nov 04, 2014
castiello:
Dear All happy weekend to you i wish you a wonderful weekend, i have just submitted my trv application on Saturday the 1st of November my school is York university resumption is 5th Jan 2015 below are list of document submitted i want to know my chances with God all things are possible.

list of document

mothers account statement
personal account statement
proof of mandatory tuition deposit by fund transfer
proof of student account transaction
proof of mothers company registration
proof of tax clearance receipt
letter of sponsorship from mother
proof of landed property in my name and that of my siblings
mothers identity card
my identity card from the last place of work
letter of explanation
statement of purpose

police clearance certificate
birth certificate
child birth certificate
wife youth service corps certificate
court marriage declaration
high school certificate
computer diploma certificate
computer diploma result
family pictures
fathers death certificate

hope to hear a response soonest love you all.

Are those two different?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by modskiller(m): 9:27am On Nov 04, 2014
Please is there any one here going to brandon? If yes, how log did it took to get your letter of admission? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by castiello(m): 9:43am On Nov 04, 2014
georgey2k:
my brother you are really good to go, although I didn't see your SOP, am sure you added it to and also try prove to the VO, you'll come back after your studies... hope this helps.

thanks bros yes i included my statement of purpose and letter of explanation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by castiello(m): 10:14am On Nov 04, 2014
mrnilobrawn:

Are those two different?

statement of purpose are my intentions why i wish to study in Canada and the reason for the course of study
letter of explanation is a letter to explain my document why i included some that are not requested so the VO would not be confused my own idea sha trying to be creative
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 10:23am On Nov 04, 2014
lymelyte:
Any lambton peeps here! Holla back please...
present sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oduado: 10:46am On Nov 04, 2014
tarigbabu:

I can't specifically say much abt ur chances of getting admission.I will advise u mail the admission office and ask, however early application and getting a supervisor will definately boast ur chance.
...TNX BRO....BT DO THEY REQUIRE A SUPERVISOR FOR PGDIP
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Vycta(m): 10:50am On Nov 04, 2014
Vycta:
hi, i just read through some post on 5 and 6, and am moved to ask. i am interest in studying in canada, contract an agency to help me with it, because i felt it's a tedious task and would not have time for the strenous tasks. the agency said they have sent my Bio-data to a body, more like an agency there, to access my results and documents, after which it will be displayed and any school that picks it up becomes the school i will select from. so how true is that?

then assuming true, if i still logde an application on my own, to Memorial University, and my application is sent there does it spoil anything for me?...

so guys help... what do i do? i need your advice, asap ... as i want to start september 2015

thanks.

hi people, >>.

the agency has finally come up with a school, i have the application form with me now, University of Winnipeg, Manitoba.

Am to fill it scan and e-mail back to them.

plz guys what you think about the school, have checked their fee sha, expensive but the part time studies is kinda ok,

whats the difference besides extended graduation year. what are the consequencies??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2014
I like your idea smiley

castiello:

statement of purpose are my intentions why i wish to study in Canada and the reason for the course of study
letter of explanation is a letter to explain my document why i included some that are not requested so the VO would not be confused my own idea sha trying to be creative
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 04, 2014
Thank you so much
blink6:

I don't know what to do to "Travel history".
--But for length of proposed stay, you can include the letter from the skool that stated your study duration. *This letter should be with your LOA*

--For purpose of visit, state the reason(s) why you're/want to goto Canada.
--Personal Asset and financial status, include a convincing SOA and add land docs too or any reasonable asset
--Current employment status, can be corrected by adding your employment letter...Atleast, you don serve our father land..abi?

Wait for them gurus to add theirs.

Goodluck.
--
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 04, 2014
Thank you too.
1. Nope not even once ( prayers will surely cover that area)
2.Length of stay is stated in my leave letter not in the SOP
3.Sponsors SOA was up to 7m up until 23rd of last month according to him. i think i will have to attach my own SOA this time around
4.Yes, i am working and my work is related to the course i am going for
tolaengr:

1) Travel history ( have u travelled out of the country before if no Just pray)
2) length of stay should be in your LOA, SOP, intro letter from work, letter for your study leave you applied at your office.
3) your sponsor should have enough money and you should have an affidavit to back it up. And if u are working you should also submit your statement of account.
4). Are you working , is the work related to your study, do u have training on the job add all your training cert to tell the VO you have a good job ,if you are not working write a convincing SOP to cover the points listed in the first delay

5) Importantly pray, fast, and always pray that any VO that opens your file will favour you.

Wait for Gurus to advice on the matter.

still waiting for a copy of sponsors letter and SOP

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by warrikid(m): 11:22am On Nov 04, 2014
Successfully submitted my re-application ystday. Goin 4 biometrics b4 d week runs out.@MrArams,update please; ; ; Nov 3,online Route,Humber College,winter 2015. I pray for divine speed plus I believe overtaking is allowed.lol. In God I trust. Congrats to the recent medics n passport called ups too. We all shall smile soonest. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2014
@MrAmrms, add my name to the list...
Applied 21st of october.... biometric on 22nd. online route... Mun, UG.

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adim02: 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Vycta:

hi people, >>.
the agency has finally come up with a school, i have the application form with me now, University of Winnipeg, Manitoba.
plz guys what you think about the school, have checked their fee sha, expensive but the part time studies is kinda ok,
whats the difference besides extended graduation year. what are the consequencies??

my oga Canada embassy will not grant you visa for part study.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by adim02: 12:09pm On Nov 04, 2014
Vycta:

hi people, >>.

my oga Canada embassy will not grant you visa for part time study
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 12:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
adim02:

my oga Canada embassy will not grant you visa for part time study

seconded.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
blink6:

seconded.
second seconded. ...lol
part time are meant for citizens

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mrnilobrawn: 12:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
Vycta:

hi people, >>.

Are you sure of getting visa with that, i think you should go for full time bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.