Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (829118 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 7:45am On Nov 03, 2014
Lol! We go survive bro
exbash:

hahahaha.....the matter dey scare boys ooo temperature in negative values aint giving boys mind at all...With God sha man must survive
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2014
Not lik that o, just a suggestion tho grin
eddy20:
hahahahaha,u want make I stay deep freezer,u no like me oooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2014
realone01:
Not lik that o, just a suggestion tho grin
omo dis ur suggestion scare me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 8:38am On Nov 03, 2014
luvly3:

Lol ya it's better to come during summer, but dnt worry alot of Nigerians are surviving you will survive....The good thing is that even Canadians feel the cold when it's cold just try to dress warm and if possible stay close to a bus stop so u don't have to walk long mins in d snow...u can check sears.ca website, go to OUTLET department on d website, u should get a variety of warm stuffs on sales...very affordable.

Oh great! Thanks...for the extra tips grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by georgey2k(m): 8:40am On Nov 03, 2014
iykedare:

Yeah that is somehow related to my course, civil engineering but can I proceed to do my masters in CIVIL ENGINEERING with this pgd in construction project management? That is my biggest worry now
Guy, try Humber College, they have PGD in Civil Engineering Technology, with a degree on that, you can proceed to do your masters directly, i.e, MSC Civil Engineering... just hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 8:41am On Nov 03, 2014
Kepner:

Hey Red cheesy I'm fine o. How are you holding up with the 'wait'?
And yeah, the cold has started kicking in big time o...I hope you're ready to wear as many jackets as possible to keep warm, even me that I'm still all the wayy Fall, I'm already terrified undecided

Lol. That's it o, as many as can keep me warm. I can't even shout. cheesy. But meanwhile, the wait is on... I know God has settled it tho. Staying positive.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 8:48am On Nov 03, 2014
My fellow TRV hopefuls,

I hail o. It's a new week. God bless it in Jesus name. Amen
Please kindly log in to your CIC accounts and/or track your apps on vfs make we see as the list dey move o. I'm feeling the ministry is moving fast this week. I'm sure the VOs have many more positive decisions to make this week. Hope y'all are ready for the greatness coming.

Oya, Lezgo. LOL
(Just feeling hyper this monday morning).

All the best guys

10 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SleemB: 9:22am On Nov 03, 2014
Vycta:

Hi, I am considering MUN, to do a partime masters in computer science fall semester, what their acceptance rate like, do u think I will get a great deal frm d schl, completed all d forms it remains to submit d application, what's ur candid opinion

MUN courses are competitive, so Acceptance will depend not only on ur credentials but most cases,a good credential supported by a well written SOP to an early admission will make it..i myt also want to knw wat a great deal mean to u..MUN is a good school by any standard...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 03, 2014
top of the morning ppl hw ya doing,medicals call medicals passed nd trv loading grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tarigbabu: 10:06am On Nov 03, 2014
SleemB:
Hi all,bn a long time outta dis forum...Nt easy mixing school work with Part time jab.anyways,as winter is almost here...any MUN trvers...congrats..we are waiting for u...will like to be of assistance to any MUN applicants,especially if u have got trv to MUN..feel free to Holla abt settling down.
God bless..one of the best thread here on nairaland must be kept movin' tongue
Hello bro, I will be coming to MUN on or before Jan 3rd, I will need help as regard accommodation. I will be glad if u can help out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 10:37am On Nov 03, 2014
tianadiva:
top of the morning ppl hw ya doing,medicals call medicals passed nd trv loading grin grin grin

Canada loading......................99%. Wait for me make we board the same airline, my seat next to u.congratulations

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 10:47am On Nov 03, 2014
Hello gurus, who has applied to Lambton recently and gotten admission? I tried contacting Lambton 9ja rep on fone but she isn't picking up. How did you guys apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by gabialonso(m): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2014
pls i need an SOP and letter of sponsorship . Kindly 4ward to gabro4real2002@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Vycta(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2014
SleemB:

MUN courses are competitive, so Acceptance will depend not only on ur credentials but most cases,a good credential supported by a well written SOP to an early admission will make it..i myt also want to knw wat a great deal mean to u..MUN is a good school by any standard...

I have a CGPA of 4.27 of 5.00, as for a good SOP I don't know abt that, I was jus plain as to y I wanna study there

A great deal for me I is getting admitted

So what u think
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Asamaleikun my felloow brothers and sisters, though it has been Avery long time since I commented in this forum but have always been online reading post of pages one by one, my good morning Monday regrads goes to my bross SIGA,CHrigo,finesflex and as well as sis like opsinusy,tunola and others. I just want to say that I wish everybody on this forum what ever you are wishing yourself ...... Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SleemB: 1:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
tarigbabu:

Hello bro, I will be coming to MUN on or before Jan 3rd, I will need help as regard accommodation. I will be glad if u can help out.
Will gladly do.accomodation can be dauting here..try check kijiji and lemme knw d one u r interested in and i ll get intouch with d landlord

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
tokiniofficial:
How's everyone here doing?
School hasn't given me much time to be active here but I missed this forum and d frens I made here o grin

Like play like play I don dey for maple land 2 months now....

Who get Manitoba for mind here?
I ve it in mind ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SleemB: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
Vycta:

I have a CGPA of 4.27 of 5.00, as for a good SOP I don't know abt that, I was jus plain as to y I wanna study there

A great deal for me I is getting admitted

So what u think
K bt y part time if i may ask?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hellos All met Mr Arams today for medicals good guy , sharp and smart . Oya lets medical begin come abeg IJN

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Vycta(m): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
SleemB:

K bt y part time if i may ask?
What do u think my chances are?? With such grade?

I wanna do a research outside my course of study, then would like to work too

Is there any difference beside longer grad time,

Plz mail me, their re someother things ama like to ask on the private

Aguboshimv@aol.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by SleemB: 1:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Vycta:

What do u think my chances are?? With such grade?

I wanna do a research outside my course of study, then would like to work too

Is there any difference beside longer grad time,

Plz mail me, their re someother things ama like to ask on the private

Send a PM bro

Aguboshimv@aol.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
Good day e-family.......... Please, i need sample of sponsors letter and SOP. Here is my email address nkechi.nnabuike@yahoo.com

Thank You
Mcjimmy:

Canada loading......................99%. Wait for me make we board the same airline, my seat next to u.congratulations
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nairalist can any1 with better idea enlighten me about tracking an application, mine shows "application is being processed...." since day1 I applied till date. what should I be lookn out for with the info?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 2:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
vanrichie4u:
Nairalist can any1 with better idea enlighten me about tracking an application, mine shows "application is being processed...." since day1 I applied till date. what should I be lookn out for with the info?

When did u apply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
tolaengr:

When did u apply

6wks now
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
A friend of mine applied for her TRV 6 weeks ago (paper route) she got her medical request today.

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Omonjoe(m): 3:01pm On Nov 03, 2014
SleemB i sent u an email on sleemsu***@yahoo.com and also a pm. pls try and reply. thanks
SleemB:

Will gladly do.accomodation can be dauting here..try check kijiji and lemme knw d one u r interested in and i ll get intouch with d landlord
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
vanrichie4u:

6wks now

Just take those pills that they talk about God is in control .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Siga: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
... Guys.... Please take it easy... Don't kill unaself with High Blood Pressure... God is in control...

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
which airline do u wanna use,me its either klm or lufthansa
Mcjimmy:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
please can you help me out with a copy of SOP and sponsors letter............. my sponsor is not in any way related to me.

could you please send it to nkechi.nnabuike@yahoo.com
tianadiva:
which airline do u wanna use,me its either klm or lufthansa

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.