Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (833477 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
vanrichie4u:
Nairalist can any1 with better idea enlighten me about tracking an application, mine shows "application is being processed...." since day1 I applied till date. what should I be lookn out for with the info?

All you need is to take 1000mg go chill pill every day...... You will laugh and rejoice at the end

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 3:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
tianadiva:
which airline do u wanna use,me its either klm or lufthansa

Any airline you choose dear, I am ok with it in as much I have my seat beside u. Wink*

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by einsteino(m): 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
tokiniofficial:
How's everyone here doing?
School hasn't given me much time to be active here but I missed this forum and d frens I made here o grin

Like play like play I don dey for maple land 2 months now....

Who get Manitoba for mind here?

i do but na the admission i still dey find
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by castiello(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dear All happy weekend to you i wish you a wonderful weekend, i have just submitted my trv application on Saturday the 1st of November my school is York university resumption is 5th Jan 2015 below are list of document submitted i want to know my chances with God all things are possible.

list of document

mothers account statement
personal account statement
proof of mandatory tuition deposit by fund transfer
proof of student account transaction
proof of mothers company registration
proof of tax clearance receipt
letter of sponsorship from mother
proof of landed property in my name and that of my siblings
mothers identity card
my identity card from the last place of work
letter of explanation
statement of purpose
police clearance certificate
birth certificate
child birth certificate
wife youth service corps certificate
court marriage declaration
high school certificate
computer diploma certificate
computer diploma result
family pictures
fathers death certificate

hope to hear a response soonest love you all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lymelyte(m): 4:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
lymelyte:
Hello gurus, who has applied to Lambton recently and gotten admission? I tried contacting Lambton 9ja rep on fone but she isn't picking up. How did you guys apply?
Hello gurus, who has applied to Lambton recently and gotten admission? I tried contacting Lambton 9ja rep on fone but she isn't picking up. How did you guys apply?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
lolz funny u
Mcjimmy:

Any airline you choose dear, I am ok with it in as much I have my seat beside u. Wink*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
@castiello, biko which country you dey?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Vycta(m): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author=SleemB post=27689015][/quote]

ok...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cancity234: 5:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
Anyone got medical call today?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by 9jabiggurl: 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hey guys,

Need some advice,

I applied to Royal roads Uni in Victoria BC and got the admission for next year sept. I will start my visa application early next year...now my question is i have 2 boys who are american citizen and i want to come to canada with them....for obvious reasons not to deny my visa my husband wont apply with us, he will probably do when we leave. is this a good idea?

Secondly, will my sons be privileged to all benefits as american citizens...they are both below the age of 2 presently but at the time of travelling they will be 2 and 3 respectively. if not what should i budget for their pre-school?

Any 9ja community in Victoria BC? need to start sorting myself out and plan ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by GiftUg(f): 6:07pm On Nov 03, 2014
Hi, I have applied to Mun for Fall 2015, I have not gotten a reply yet. The problem now is that Am finding it really hard to get a supervisor, presently three professors av turned me down with reasons of Fund or no position available. Please what do you think? Will this affect me getting admitted?
Thanks

SleemB:
Hi all,bn a long time outta dis forum...Nt easy mixing school work with Part time jab.anyways,as winter is almost here...any MUN trvers...congrats..we are waiting for u...will like to be of assistance to any MUN applicants,especially if u have got trv to MUN..feel free to Holla abt settling down.
God bless..one of the best thread here on nairaland must be kept movin' tongue

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mesh2003(f): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
9jabiggurl:
Hey guys,

Need some advice,

I applied to Royal roads Uni in Victoria BC and got the admission for next year sept. I will start my visa application early next year...now my question is i have 2 boys who are american citizen and i want to come to canada with them....for obvious reasons not to deny my visa my husband wont apply with us, he will probably do when we leave. is this a good idea?

Secondly, will my sons be privileged to all benefits as american citizens...they are both below the age of 2 presently but at the time of travelling they will be 2 and 3 respectively. if not what should i budget for their pre-school?

Any 9ja community in Victoria BC? need to start sorting myself out and plan ahead.
Hi, I will advise u don't apply with ur kids. I ve a 10 month baby who is an american citizen. I didn't apply with her and my husband because its a big home tie even if u are not working. So its best u leave them 4 now. I had to register her in a daycare and submitted her skl fees receipt and admission letter. This is to show that my daughter will be taken care of while am gone. I wrote my parents will be with her together with a nanny in my SOP.
We both know she can come over once I settle as she won't need a visa.
Ur kids will not be entitled to any benefits because these r 2 diff countries. D cheapest daycare I got was $1200 per month.
If ur child is up to d school age and u are doing a 2yr course in BC province, d child can have free education in d public schools.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
mesh2003:

Hi, I will advise u don't apply with ur kids. I ve a 10 month baby who is an american citizen. I didn't apply with her and my husband because its a big home tie even if u are not working. So its best u leave them 4 now. I had to register her in a daycare and submitted her skl fees receipt and admission letter. This is to show that my daughter will be taken care of while am gone. I wrote my parents will be with her together with a nanny in my SOP.
We both know she can come over once I settle as she won't need a visa.
Ur kids will not be entitled to any benefits because these r 2 diff countries. D cheapest daycare I got was $1200 per month.
If ur child is up to d school age and u are doing a 2yr course in BC province, d child can have free education in d public schools.

Ennn 1200 na wa ooo na cool business be that ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Mcjimmy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Oh boy see as this forum silent like church Sunday school teaching......cheer up everyone let's celebrate in advance..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kelvinbp: 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
einsteino:

i do but na the admission i still dey find

same here. we should rub minds together about manitoba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
@castiello You have submitted already and it's now in the hands of CIC so unless you are looking to hear from someone to make u panic by telling you what you should/shouldn't have included b4 submitting, you don't need a response on the matter. All we can do is to back it up with prayers. It looks pretty solid to me though, let's pray the VO agrees with my opinion.

All the best bro. God bless all our applications and aspirations.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 7:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
Mcjimmy:
Oh boy see as this forum silent like church Sunday school teaching......cheer up everyone let's celebrate in advance..
All eyes are on you guys. cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stayboy1602: 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
tianadiva:
top of the morning ppl hw ya doing,medicals call medicals passed nd trv loading grin grin grin
congrats dear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Ifeoluuwa: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
I have goodnews to encourage those that are discouraged. A friend of mine here was refused twice this year. So he deferred his admission for winter, made the necessary adjustments, did upfront medicals and reapplied in September. He was asked to submit his passport today for TRV. I have been soooo haaaappppy.....Congratulations to those delayed!!! You too will rejoice!!!

12 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by einsteino(m): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
kelvinbp:

same here. we should rub minds together about manitoba

Great i would send you a pm now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by holyjacket: 8:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
please house i have applied for about 2 weeks now when i try to track my application with the tracking number and DOB, it shows ''No details found matching the input values''. Do you guys experience the same stuff?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lovesavvi: 8:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ifeoluuwa:
I have goodnews to encourage those that are discouraged. A friend of mine here was refused twice this year. So he deferred his admission for winter, made the necessary adjustments, did upfront medicals and reapplied in September. He was asked to submit his passport today for TRV. I have been soooo haaaappppy.....Congratulations to those delayed!!! You too will rejoice!!!
pls can u pls state d reason for d denial nd d adjustment he made so dat we can learn frm it. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 8:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
holyjacket:
please house i have applied for about 2 weeks now when i try to track my application with the tracking number and DOB, it shows ''No details found matching the input values''. Do you guys experience the same stuff?
copy your tracking number from the mail. Hope you selected the right country?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 8:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
holyjacket:
type the tracking number properly,it must come up if vfs gave that tracking number to u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by newbie2014: 9:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
Thread is dry today. hopefully tomor will be better.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by nekkii(f): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author=newbie2014 post=27700601]Thread is dry today. hopefully tomor will be better.[/quote0]hopefully it will be... Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stevemims(m): 9:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nor b say e dry,people jst dey observe d perimeter as e won b. May God grant us all our heart desires.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by holyjacket: 10:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
Joe980:
copy your tracking number from the mail. Hope you selected the right country?
Yes i selected Nigeria. I even copied the tracking number from my mail and pasted it in the vfg site.
There is a place on the site where it is stated as;

For applications submitted before 02 Apr, 2013: click here
For Applications lodged on or after 02 Apr, 2013: click here

If your Tracking number begins with CALA : click here
If your Tracking number begins with GHAN: Click here

Where did you click? I tried both anyway.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by holyjacket: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
eddy20:
type the tracking number properly,it must come up if vfs gave that tracking number to u

Yes i selected Nigeria. I even copied the tracking number from my mail and pasted it in the vfg site.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Jasminey2k: 10:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
@ holy jacket, just give it a couple of days more. It will soon be activated. I experienced same too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ghana. Use ucweb/opera to check it nd input ur details properly.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Josh121(m): 10:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
holyjacket:

Does your tracking as GHAN in it ? if yes click on GHAN and track with that , I just track my brothers own he submitted on 28 oct and it tracking fine

(1) (2) (3) ... (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.