Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,876 members, 7,844,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (833484 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by famolino(m): 10:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
Someone asked me if document checklist (IMM 5484) form is to be submitted with one's application? I told him I didn't include it in my application..... Guess I'm right people?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Ifeoluuwa: 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2014
lovesavvi:
pls can u pls state d reason for d denial nd d adjustment he made so dat we can learn frm it. Thanks
I will ask him to come and answer you by himself just hold on.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by holyjacket: 10:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
Josh121:

Does your tracking as GHAN in it ? if yes click on GHAN and track with that , I just track my brothers own he submitted on 28 oct and it tracking fine

NO. it has CALA in it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Josh121(m): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
holyjacket:

NO. it has CALA in it.

Then click on the CALA link and track
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
Glory b to God,,, Jt got mail dat my passport has been dispatched to VAC and ready for Collection....... who and who wil b going to oregun tmrw lets meet by 10am

12 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 10:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
Ifeoluuwa:
I have goodnews to encourage those that are discouraged. A friend of mine here was refused twice this year. So he deferred his admission for winter, made the necessary adjustments, did upfront medicals and reapplied in September. He was asked to submit his passport today for TRV. I have been soooo haaaappppy.....Congratulations to those delayed!!! You too will rejoice!!!

AMEN!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
cman4good:
Glory b to God,,, Jt got mail dat my passport has been dispatched to VAC and ready for Collection....... who and who wil b going to oregun tmrw lets meet by 10am

Congratulation!!!

Patiently waiting to share my success story this month also
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by holyjacket: 10:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
Josh121:

Of course i have done that countless times. i even tried the GHAN sef. I think i will just wait for some time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by holyjacket: 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
cman4good:

Congrats bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by holyjacket: 10:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Jasminey2k:
@ holy jacket, just give it a couple of days more. It will soon be activated. I experienced same too.

OK. but how long did yours take before it was activated?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
holyjacket:

Congrats bro.
thank u sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 10:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
Josh121:

Just track mine now and I got the message that my application is being process in LAGOS office.

I need to know, is TRV being process now in LAGOS or Ghana??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
Omonjoe:
Can one change program route after submiting an application
yes is possible.. jt mail the school and tell them
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
plz i need those that will b heading to Memorial University NL this winter... If u are going there plz contact me so we can work together on accommodation and traveling date. @MANTIGER.... Hw far UR BROTHER....08060148136

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by cman4good: 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
Holu26:

Congratulation!!!

Patiently waiting to share my success story this month also
Thank sir....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
some1 should please help me out with a sample of SOP and sponsors letter ( my sponsor is not related to me)...my email address is nkechi.nnabuike@yahoo.com

2. if ones application is delayed base on the following reasons ..... how do one tackle it?

travel history
length of proposed stay
purpose of visit
personal assets and financial status
current employment situation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stevemims(m): 11:21pm On Nov 03, 2014
cman4good:
Congrats man.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 12:38am On Nov 04, 2014
nkechima:
some1 should please help me out with a sample of SOP and sponsors letter ( my sponsor is not related to me)...my email address is nkechi.nnabuike@yahoo.com

2. if ones application is delayed base on the following reasons ..... how do one tackle it?

travel history
length of proposed stay
purpose of visit

I don't know what to do to "Travel history".
--But for length of proposed stay, you can include the letter from the skool that stated your study duration. *This letter should be with your LOA*

--For purpose of visit, state the reason(s) why you're/want to goto Canada.
--Personal Asset and financial status, include a convincing SOA and add land docs too or any reasonable asset
--Current employment status, can be corrected by adding your employment letter...Atleast, you don serve our father land..abi?

Wait for them gurus to add theirs.

Goodluck.
--

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 2:30am On Nov 04, 2014
nkechima:

travel history
length of proposed stay
purpose of visit

1) Travel history ( have u travelled out of the country before if no Just pray)
2) length of stay should be in your LOA, SOP, intro letter from work, letter for your study leave you applied at your office.
3) your sponsor should have enough money and you should have an affidavit to back it up. And if u are working you should also submit your statement of account.
4). Are you working , is the work related to your study, do u have training on the job add all your training cert to tell the VO you have a good job ,if you are not working write a convincing SOP to cover the points listed in the first delay

5) Importantly pray, fast, and always pray that any VO that opens your file will favour you.

Wait for Gurus to advice on the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by diamondsare4eva: 5:48am On Nov 04, 2014
Please where can I notarize documents in lagos? Ikeja high court or where. How much please. I want to notarize my sponsor letter and other documents
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 6:06am On Nov 04, 2014
^^^Yes, or any notary public.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by diamondsare4eva: 6:08am On Nov 04, 2014
Do you know the cost please? All these lawyers have been talking to think say I keep money somewhere
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 6:29am On Nov 04, 2014
diamondsare4eva:
Do you know the cost please? All these lawyers have been talking to think say I keep money somewhere
It's all about approach. You could get it done @250naira per page and @5k per page too. How much have you gotten so far?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by diamondsare4eva: 6:33am On Nov 04, 2014
A lawyer I know said he will take #4000 per document. Will go to high court to do it for less.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 6:41am On Nov 04, 2014
@diamondsare4eva, High court should be fine.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by diamondsare4eva: 6:42am On Nov 04, 2014
@JOE980. thank you. Do you have an idea of the cost to do it there
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 04, 2014
Goodmorning house, can my sponsor show employment letter, pay slips, and salary certificate in lieu of bank statement?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tolaengr: 7:04am On Nov 04, 2014
troubled:
Goodmorning house, can my sponsor show employment letter, pay slips, and salary certificate in lieu of bank statement?

i doubt , Bank statement should be submitted .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Kenekene1(m): 7:09am On Nov 04, 2014
Gud mornin pple,

Approximately how much do I need 2 study a masters engineering program with university of manitoba, I mean tuition fees, cost of living and some other expenses

Response will be highly appreciated....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oduado: 7:15am On Nov 04, 2014
SleemB:

MUN courses are competitive, so Acceptance will depend not only on ur credentials but most cases,a good credential supported by a well written SOP to an early admission will make it..i myt also want to knw wat a great deal mean to u..MUN is a good school by any standard...
hello bro.....pls i nid sm advise from u......im about applyin to MUN for pgdip programme in safety and risk engineering.....and i waz told dat dis programme is highly competitive....ive a cgpa of 3.59 ....so i will like to knw if i will b considered for admission.........so i dont get to waste cash.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pampem: 7:17am On Nov 04, 2014
Kenekene1:
Gud mornin pple,

Approximately how much do I need 2 study a masters engineering program with university of manitoba, I mean tuition fees, cost of living and some other expenses

Response will be highly appreciated....
you can get an estimate online. Browse the school website and look @ Tution, living expenses and other related links.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (501)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.