Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,384 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (825268 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cancity234: 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2014
Okemi Congrat bro!!Happy for you...... cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
okemi:
Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah!

Jst got off the phone with my agent and he told me I have been scheduled for Medicals
Applied on the 2nd of Oct.

Wud post my documents when i finally get the real thing, Inshaa' Allah.

Congrats bro.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 2:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
okemi:

Jst got off the phone with my agent and he told me I have been scheduled for Medicals

Great! Great! Really good to know. Congrats.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by stupor(m): 2:43pm On Nov 28, 2014
promise2:
Hi send me your email, i have some will forward to you.

@promise2 Thanks a lot dear,thats so kind of you.
My email is adedolaposamson@yahoo.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 2:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
Fabuloustee thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by okemi(m): 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
Thanks a lot, I really appreciate. I did my biometric same day. 2nd oct.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 28, 2014
zizytd:

Have u written gre and which skuls r u planning to apply.

I plan to write gre early next year. Will write toefl in December.

Looking at McGill, UBC, UOIT, MSVU, Dalhousie, MUN, Guelph, Alberta, Calgary, Manitoba, Usask and uni of western ontario. Want an MSc in something along the lines of biotechnology, applied microbiology, food science / technology
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Anugoson(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2014
@ Okemi....Congrats bro...i'm really happy for u!!! goodnews @ last.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
zizytd:
Fortissimo help me with school dat I can apply to,Abeg time dae go

Omo me I jus dey cast my net
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by zizytd(m): 4:02pm On Nov 28, 2014
Fortissimo:

I plan to write gre early next year. Will write toefl in December.

Looking at McGill, UBC, UOIT, MSVU, Dalhousie, MUN, Guelph, Alberta, Calgary, Manitoba, Usask and uni of western ontario. Want an MSc in something along the lines of biotechnology, applied microbiology, food science / technology
Tanks na my 3.65 dae fear me, dis Canada pple get 2much wahala o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 4:05pm On Nov 28, 2014
okemi:

Congrat!!!! The kinda of news I've been itching to hear grin. I tap into ya blessing oohh

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
My good people... Heaven just smiled on me now. God don do am. I just received my medical request notification.

Applied October: 3rd
Med Call: November 28th.

This is my second application after being delayed in May this year with enough time left to apply for September (fall) session, I took my time and prepared for good four months before re-applying in October. I studied every detail but no be small fear still catch me. Special thanks to almighty God, he's too much. Much appreciation to Luvly3, realone01, tokini, Amefrica and then the last but not the least Optimal (you especially, were very encouraging). Special thanks also to everyone on the thread. If not for your participation how we for take learn? May God also work wonders on pending applications, more goodnews will surely come to us all. Amen.

26 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2014
Alhamdulilah! Congrats bro
okemi:

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by okemi(m): 4:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Congrats Snappyfingaz!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2014
Keep moving @Snappyfingaz and @okemi; Congrats! guys wink

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by luvly3(f): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
Snappyfingaz:
My good people... Heaven just smiled on me now. God don do am. I just received my medical request notification.

This is my second application after being delayed in May this year with enough time left to apply for September (fall) session, I took my time and prepared for good four months before re-applying in October. I studied every detail but no be small fear still catch me. Special thanks to almighty God, he's too much. Much appreciation to Luvly3, realone, tokini, Amefrica and then the last but not the least Optimal (you especially, were very encouraging). Special thanks also to everyone on the thread. If not for your participation how we for take learn? May God also work wonders on pending applications, more goodnews will surely come to us all. Amen.

Yayyyyy so happy for my real Paddy @snappyfingaz ... Congrats love.. Come live the Canadian dream.... God is awesome

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by nekkii(f): 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2014
Congrats to all d med call up @lest 2day good news been coming..... I tap into their blessing....

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2014
Snappyfingaz:

This is my second application after being delayed in May this year with enough time left to apply for September (fall) session, I took my time and prepared for good four months before re-applying in October. I studied every detail but no be small fear still catch me. Special thanks to almighty God, he's too much. Much appreciation to Luvly3, realone01, tokini, Amefrica and then the last but not the least Optimal (you especially, were very encouraging). Special thanks also to everyone on the thread. If not for your participation how we for take learn? May God also work wonders on pending applications, more goodnews will surely come to us all. Amen.

I am just dancing azonto and shockiii!!!!! Great news!!! grin congrats!!!!

Paper or online route?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
Zizytd, what schools and programmes are you looking at? Are you planning to write GRE / TOEFL?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
Snappyfingaz:

Paper or online route Oga? grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 4:33pm On Nov 28, 2014
Snappyfingaz congratulations bro! So happy for u grin grin #teamUofR

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
okemi:

Paper or online??

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by zizytd(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2014
Fortissimo:
Zizytd, what schools and programmes are you looking at? Are you planning to write GRE / TOEFL?
Me dae tink of UOIT MCMASTER, which I could do my masters on information technology Bt in Canada is hard to find,so I will just stick to computer science I studied. I wrote TOEFL in June got 78 plan rewriting it in January and also write GRE
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lassky(m): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
Snappyfingaz:
My good people... Heaven just smiled on me .
yaay! Congrats bro! May d good news keep on rolling

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tweeny24: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
@playpays...
Hello bro been a while...sorry to disturb you cos I knw u'd prolly b busy...I sent you a pm..would love to talk to you privately sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tweeny24: 4:53pm On Nov 28, 2014
Congratulations to snappyfingah n okemi....sharply go do ya meds n go live d Canadian dream n to all oda medical hopefuls,i wish you guys all the best...am in d background planning my refire

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by redribs(m): 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nice, nice... let's keep 'em coming guys. Congrats Snappyfingaz.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kfrosh: 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hello guys in the house; is there anything wrong in applying for 2nd degree in Canadian schools? My 1st degree was a 3rd class from Mech. Engr. Any constructive response will be appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Anugoson(m): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2014
@Snappyfingaz and Okemi...Congrats!!! i key into u guys good news...this good news has made my day!!!

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nabylet(f): 5:11pm On Nov 28, 2014
Habeeb521:
if I may ask you study EDU in Uni Four years and you wan start again another uni Four years course, if I may ask why didn't you stop when u started EDU course and look for another course

I tried switching, but trust my village school, it don't work and people (and fam) kept on telling me to continue that it doesn't matter what course I studied as far I come out with 2'1. But at the day of the day, what one need is self fulfillment, Iv always wanted Economics and that's what I'm going for.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by okemi(m): 5:50pm On Nov 28, 2014
@cufs online route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lassky(m): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
okemi:
@cufs online route
congrats oga mi! *side-hugs* grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.