Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (828473 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nabylet(f): 8:31am On Nov 28, 2014
blink6:
@Nabylet, twas options u selected that triggered the response you got from them.

same applies to visa application... na the answers you give whilst taking on the questionnaire go determine docs u go upload.

I already told you before... since what you want is to start afresh, no need selecting the option that says you have attended a post secondary education.

-------------------------------------#IgboBoyMovement!--------------------------------

I have applied to UofA and lethbridge, dint include uni, lemme see what will happen this time. Lemme join the Igbo train grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nabylet(f): 8:32am On Nov 28, 2014
Shyee:

or @ Nabylet and others in the shoe could apply for the FSWP to later find their ways in Canada if they stand a chance though. The thread for the FSWP is https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines
hope this helps her and others contemplating.
Peace

Iv checked it out even before I started looking for admission, dint see my profession there, studied education, hate the profession and I don't want to practice it, that's y I'm struggling to start again.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 8:33am On Nov 28, 2014
tnuola:

Hello dear, I ain't chilling o, praying fervently and hoping for the best, I bet you're doing great
hmm that wan too GOOD naw

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 8:39am On Nov 28, 2014
Nabylet:

Iv checked it out even before I started looking for admission, dint see my profession there, studied education, hate the profession and I don't want to practice it, that's y I'm struggling to start again.
if I may ask you study EDU in Uni Four years and you wan start again another uni Four years course, if I may ask why didn't you stop when u started EDU course and look for another course

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by lakusi(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2014
Nabylet:

I have applied to UofA and lethbridge, dint include uni, lemme see what will happen this time. Lemme join the Igbo train grin

Hello Nabylet,

Pls did u also fill a preliminary app form n have u also sent ur docs to the FGSR at U of A M expecting a reply from them as well bt jux applied online ... m yet to send my documents. My course is M.Sc (Communications Engineering) wt CGPA 4.10/5.00 bt 3.65/4.00 as evaluated using a foreign cgpa calculator (lol). Plss wt r my chances of being admitted Thanks dear grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 9:38am On Nov 28, 2014
Good morning people!

I just logged into my CIC account and my application has been closed. In the part of final decision, they said it has been approved. And under the medicals section, I see i passed. But.... but... I have not received any mail or call from CIC nor is there any message in my CIC account prompting me to drop my passport sad

Abeg, how do these people contact people to drop passport? Do I need to mail them to remind them to send me a mail ni? I did my medicals last week Thursday btw. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by realone01(m): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2014
D letter should be in ur cic portal. If u cant find it thr, send dem an email asap
pchax:
Good morning people!

I just logged into my CIC account and my application has been closed. In the part of final decision, they said it has been approved. And under the medicals section, I see i passed. But.... but... I have not received any mail or call from CIC nor is there any message in my CIC account prompting me to drop my passport sad

Abeg, how do these people contact people to drop passport? Do I need to mail them to remind them to send me a mail ni? I did my medicals last week Thursday btw. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 9:59am On Nov 28, 2014
pchax:
Good morning people!

It takes awhile before the mail requesting for your passport would come in to your MyCiC actn, or better still use a PC to access ur actn...relax and sip some juice,same thing happened to me..lol. Congratulation

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 28, 2014
Congratulations Pchax... Al glory to Jah. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Bellniki1: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2014
Hello NL, Has anyone been given visa to Niagara College? From the tread, I see delayed on there application status. I dropped my app on 19th Nov for Study permit at Niagara college through paper app.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2014
hey t girl we all praying for u,it will come soon
tnuola:

Hello dear, I ain't chilling o, praying fervently and hoping for the best, I bet you're doing great
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 10:40am On Nov 28, 2014
Bellniki1:
Hello NL, Has anyone been given visa to Niagara College? From the tread, I see delayed on there application status. I dropped my app on 19th Nov for Study permit at Niagara college through paper app.

The school you choose or intend to attend doesn't influence your visa application in any way, but how you package your documents and the grace of God, so sit tight, pray and hope for the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 10:41am On Nov 28, 2014
tianadiva:
hey t girl we all praying for u,it will come soon

Thanks love. God bless you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Anugoson(m): 10:44am On Nov 28, 2014
Ornaments:

Thank you sir. But how can someone who is still single, who neither has any kid yet nor any landed properties have strong hone ties? How can this gap be breached? Thanks
Is better for ur friend to attach her employment details since she is working,which includes her employment letter,academic leave and payslips...she stands a better chance wt employment details as hometies and will also address the issue of current employment status and asset,her employment details will form the basis of her SOP of she coming bk at the stipulated time as contained in her letter of academic leave and will also address the issue of purpose of visit in her SOP....Thats my opinion...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2014
gud morning house

how long does it take for a savings account to open UBA precisely??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Bellniki1: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2014
Thanks You
tnuola:

The school you choose or intend to attend doesn't influence your visa application in any way, but how you package your documents and the grace of God, so sit tight, pray and hope for the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 11:22am On Nov 28, 2014
Hi guys. I tracked my app on the 19th Nov, saw a message dat it's been dispatched to Vac lagos from accra. I called vac Ikeja same day and was told to come on the 26th to get my docs. I was there on the 26th Nov and was now told my documents are still in transit that I should wait for a message from vfs or vac. This morning I got a mail from accra saying my docs have been dispatched to Lagos dat i shd track my app. I tracked and saw them say your docs have been dispatched today 28th. And I saw 19th before last week. This people well so? So I wanna ask if anyone has experienced this and are my docs in Ikeja now or they just left accra cos I need d refusal letter to get my already paid fees back. Make una help oh me no get dis people.. I saw dispatched on 19th before... Next tin dis morn it's dispatched 28th. I added a screenie of d mail I was sent.. Thanks your response would be appreciated

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Joe980: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2014
@kaynine59, its now available at vac.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by oghos2k(m): 11:45am On Nov 28, 2014
send them an email ASAP.. mine took 5 days which i was just waiting but as soon as i sent an email, they replied with the request for passport the next day
pchax:
Good morning people!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by kaynine59(m): 11:59am On Nov 28, 2014
Thanks boss them no de pick calls for vac sha I'd send an email then... Bless
Joe980:
@kaynine59, its now available at vac.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nabylet:

No wahala... Theres much space left.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by fabuloustee(f): 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2014
kaynine59:
Thanks boss them no de pick calls for vac sha I'd send an email then... Bless

They do pick their calls........... . u just av to hold on for abt a minute or 2............ i prefer u call them, this same issue happened to me too.. it was sorted on phone......they will tell u when to come and receive it

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2014
I am givin this tedious/tough visa stuff a break this weekend. Man gats rest small and im in d mood to rock after a very busy week. any1 on here should drop comments about cool places in ikeja that are safe, nd if yu ll be there too. Letz jam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by okemi(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2014
Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah!

Jst got off the phone with my agent and he told me I have been scheduled for Medicals
Applied on the 2nd of Oct.

Wud post my documents when i finally get the real thing, Inshaa' Allah.

16 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by moshood1993(m): 1:27pm On Nov 28, 2014
okemi:

Jst got off the phone with my agent and he told me I have been scheduled for Medicals

alhamdulilah. .so happy for you... may we all awaiting medical. .receive a positive news

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2014
moshood1993:

alhamdulilah. .so happy for you... may we all awaiting medical. .receive a positive news

Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2014
okemi:

Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2014
Hey guys, please is it possible to submit an online application to the CIC - Nigeria whilst not presently in the country? A friend of mine has been out of Nigeria for a while studying in a different country and he was wondering if he could submit his application for a masters degree to the Cic - Nigeria instead of applying directly from his country of residence?
NB- he is just trying to avoid being denied due to proof of ties to Nigeria.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by akosh005: 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2014
Wow......congrat @okemi. Wen did u do ur biometric

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 28, 2014
Nabylet:

10 schools? Lol. Deadline for fall is feb/March, but apply now.

Minimum of 5. I can't apply now. My docs aren't ready. I'll use December to get myself ready.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by zizytd(m): 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2014
Fortissimo:

Minimum of 5. I can't apply now. My docs aren't ready. I'll use December to get myself ready.
Have u written gre and which skuls r u planning to apply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cancity234: 1:56pm On Nov 28, 2014
My windsor team!!!!Congrat!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
okemi:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.