Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,503 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 6 - Travel (467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (827805 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
Shyee:

okay. Lols... Make this MUN people no come say make we write GRE join o.

Those guys dey vex me like. Anyway make me see, i get one last stunt to play on dem, if it works i sud b able to get d admission if it doesnt, well i gat fashy dem as nayblet has done

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 10:06pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sodikworld:
as in!! Lool graduated with an upper still na college i land put due to high competitive admssion in uni, tho i no like lonthing, college sharply gime admssn
I get sharp upper too.but na college I land too lol

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Cufs(f): 10:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
mrnilobrawn:
[b]LETS KEEP OUR FAITH STRONG...
GOD IS STILL GOD AND I COVER THIS LIST WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS.

Positive response to everyone...

1. standupguy: OCTOBER 8, Conestoga college, online, PG
2. redribs: OCTOBER 10, UOttawa, Online, PG.
3. meritdee: OCTOBER 10, Humber, online, Adv dip
4. Cufs: OCTOBER 14, Uni of Lethbridge, paper, 2nd UG.
5. Babahor: OCTOBER 15, seneca college, online, PG.
6. showfz: OCTOBER 16, Red River college, online, diploma.
7. newbie2014: OCTOBER 16, GBC, online, PG.
8. moshood1993: OCTOBER 17, Lambton college, online, PG.
9. holyjacket: OCTOBER 17, U of Alberta, online, PG.
10. holu26: OCTOBER 17, Uni of Lethbridge, online, UG.
11. blink6: OCTOBER 21, MUN, online, UG.
12. Akinmoj: OCTOBER 20, Brandon Uni, Paper, UG.
13. chops33: OCTOBER 22, Brandon uni, online, UG.
14. Tnuola: OCTOBER 23, Lambton college, paper, PG.
14. basukajoe: October 24, Niagara College, Paper, PG
16 Joe980: NOVEMBER 1, UOttawa, paper, PG.
17. castiello: NOVEMBER 2, York University, online, PG.
18. Chuckie414: NOVEMBER 3 ,SAIT, paper, UG.
19. warrikid: NOVEMBER 4, Humber college, online, PG.
20. mrnilobrawn: Nov 6, UNB, Online, PG
21. mamula: NOVEMBER 17, Seneca, online, PG

If you have admission for summer or fall 2015..please begin to put your documents together..

FINAL UPDATE for Winters
[/b]

AMEN!!!!! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Sodikworld(m): 10:18pm On Nov 27, 2014
got mine within 3days, plss get it just incase of anythin, canny far from naija ooo LOL, u did get it in ur CIC alc
vanrichie4u:
Morning NLanders, I mailed ACCRAIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca requesting for my POE letter yesterday, how long does it take for them to make d letter available? And secondly should I expect to receive the letter in my mail box or in MyCIC account?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Sodikworld(m): 10:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
LOL na to land canny b the koko brother, some of my paddy they advice me say my skul dey village 4 canny after paying part of my fee; i jst enta def jam mood during the chat with them...
eddy20:
I get sharp upper too.but na college I land too lol
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
@stupor you can actually buy the hard copy, some guys sell books at Ikeja under bridge by Ecobank, they should have there.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by vanrichie4u: 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sodikworld:
got mine within 3days, plss get it just incase of anythin, canny far from naija ooo LOL, u did get it in ur CIC alc

Thanks mate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
I applied for TRV exactly 5 weeks ago, I'm just here looking at how far down that list my name is, i realise the list isnt moving. Dunno how i feel but i know God ain't sleeping, he will see us all through .. Goodnight people

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 11:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
tnuola:
I applied for TRV exactly 5 weeks ago, I'm just here looking at how far down that list my name is, i realise the list isnt moving. Dunno how i feel but i know God ain't sleeping, he will see us all through .. Goodnight people

I dey feel u tnuola. We will all see the goodness of the Lord

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nabylet(f): 11:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

Oh! i'm sorry, thought you applied for graduate studies, with cgpa of 3.6 you should get admission even for a masters if you package your application well. Are you sure they receive all your documents and was uploaded on your profile before the deadline? Really sorry,don't give up, please try again and keep me in the loop this time

My documents were over complete, sent 2 uni transcripts and high school transcript, Waec, neco, passport, birth certificate, they dealth with me with list of documents to upload. when I counted my files uploaded online, they were about 18 documents I uploaded to tell u I was over ready and concluded on Concordia, they offered me certificate in arts to upgrade my result by 18units, but it's useless. McGill doesn't have economics again for fall 2015, so I'm out of Quebec cry will try again in other provinces cry
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nabylet(f): 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
emperoracro:

Those guys dey vex me like. Anyway make me see, i get one last stunt to play on dem, if it works i sud b able to get d admission if it doesnt, well i gat fashy dem as nayblet has done

Pls share the stunt with me o, my money cannot waste on them, Iv got nothing to loose as my mind is not there anymore, but let's just try.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nabylet(f): 11:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
pampem:

Eyah! Lol @ village university. check out Uni of Manitoba

Will check it out, I'm open to schools now, concordia and mun disappointed me on the same day, don't want to make the same mistake again. Applying to about 5 schools this time. Thanks B
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by BaaleofMontreal: 12:16am On Nov 28, 2014
Nabylet:

My documents were over complete, sent 2 uni transcripts and high school transcript, Waec, neco, passport, birth certificate, they dealth with me with list of documents to upload. when I counted my files uploaded online, they were about 18 documents I uploaded to tell u I was over ready and concluded on Concordia, they offered me certificate in arts to upgrade my result by 18units, but it's useless. McGill doesn't have economics again for fall 2015, so I'm out of Quebec cry will try again in other provinces cry

Really sorry about this, you can check out Brock University. If I may ask, why do you want to go for another UG despite having a cgpa of 3.6?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by double08(m): 12:24am On Nov 28, 2014
mesh2003:

Differs for most people. Am leaving early cos I have an assessment to write and to get a house b4 school starts. I got baaad ass coats and winter stuffs from a market towards badagry in lagos. Its called VESPAR market

How much did u get the jacket?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Ornaments(f): 1:22am On Nov 28, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

I will advice the person not to put employment details since she just finish NYSC but she should ensure he have strong home ties to Nigeria ( Just my opinion)

Bonne Chance

Thank you sir. But how can someone who is still single, who neither has any kid yet nor any landed properties have strong hone ties? How can this gap be breached? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Holu26: 1:43am On Nov 28, 2014
Ornaments:

Thank you sir. But how can someone who is still single, who neither has any kid yet nor any landed properties have strong hone ties? How can this gap be breached? Thanks

Your family can also serve as your home tie. You will need to write about your family in your SOP. You can say "your family has a tradition of meeting every year for family reunion/ thanksgiving bla bla bla". Do make sure you include evidence like family pictures in your TRV application documents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by BaaleofMontreal: 2:04am On Nov 28, 2014
Ornaments:

Provide passport data page or birth certificates of parents and siblings, documents of landed property owned by parent, an offer letter stating a job is available after completion of studies (only attach if its genuinely available). Also state in your SOP what you intend to do with the knowledge and skills you gain during your studies to benefit Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 4:22am On Nov 28, 2014
Nabylet:

Will check it out, I'm open to schools now, concordia and mun disappointed me on the same day, don't want to make the same mistake again. Applying to about 5 schools this time. Thanks B

Mehn me too oh. Infact like 10 schools. I need admission bad. When r ur deadlines?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by BaaleofMontreal: 4:28am On Nov 28, 2014
Fortissimo:

Mehn me too oh. Infact like 10 schools. I need admission bad. When r ur deadlines?

You really want to apply to ten schools? shocked 10 x 100$ = 1000$ , bro that's huge money for application fees only. You can apply to one school and get admitted, contact the advisor for the school and department you have interest in and keep in touch all through your application, submit you application early well packaged, ensure you fulfill all the requirement for admission, send in all the required documents as early as possible and PRAY

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by zizytd(m): 5:38am On Nov 28, 2014
All dis pple wae dae talk.with deir 2.1 admission hard them, me wae get 3.65 which skul I fit enter wae admission no go hard me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by zizytd(m): 5:40am On Nov 28, 2014
Fortissimo help me with school dat I can apply to,Abeg time dae go
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by mesh2003(f): 6:03am On Nov 28, 2014
double08:

How much did u get the jacket?
between 4k-6k u will get a very good jacket . they are fairly used but u still find unused ones

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by blink6(m): 6:06am On Nov 28, 2014
@Nabylet, twas options u selected that triggered the response you got from them.

same applies to visa application... na the answers you give whilst taking on the questionnaire go determine docs u go upload.

I already told you before... since what you want is to start afresh, no need selecting the option that says you have attended a post secondary education.

-------------------------------------#IgboBoyMovement!--------------------------------
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by emperoracro(m): 6:09am On Nov 28, 2014
Nabylet:

Pls share the stunt with me o, my money cannot waste on them, Iv got nothing to loose as my mind is not there anymore, but let's just try.
Have sent u a pm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by pchax: 6:53am On Nov 28, 2014
Ornaments:

I bridged the gap in my SOP. My short term goals and long term goals were focused on Nigeria. Canada is just a pit stop to achieve those goals.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by eddy20: 7:27am On Nov 28, 2014
Sodikworld:
LOL na to land canny b the koko brother, some of my paddy they advice me say my skul dey village 4 canny after paying part of my fee; i jst enta def jam mood during the chat with them...
which school be that so?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Habeeb521(m): 7:37am On Nov 28, 2014
tnuola:
sweety hw far , long tym ooo hws fins , I can see you are chilling
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 8:02am On Nov 28, 2014
Habeeb521:
sweety hw far , long tym ooo hws fins , I can see you are chilling

Hello dear, I ain't chilling o, praying fervently and hoping for the best, I bet you're doing great

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by tnuola(f): 8:03am On Nov 28, 2014
Holu26:

I dey feel u tnuola. We will all see the goodness of the Lord

Amen o

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 28, 2014
blink6:
@Nabylet, twas options u selected that triggered the response you got from them.

same applies to visa application... na the answers you give whilst taking on the questionnaire go determine docs u go upload.

I already told you before... since what you want is to start afresh, no need selecting the option that says you have attended a post secondary education.

-------------------------------------#IgboBoyMovement!--------------------------------

or @ Nabylet and others in the shoe could apply for the FSWP to later find their ways in Canada if they stand a chance though. The thread for the FSWP is https://www.nairaland.com/1279130/canadian-federal-skilled-worker-program-timelines
hope this helps her and others contemplating.
Peace
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nabylet(f): 8:28am On Nov 28, 2014
BaaleofMontreal:

Really sorry about this, you can check out Brock University. If I may ask, why do you want to go for another UG despite having a cgpa of 3.6?

Because I hate my ug and I dint learn anything. Iv always wanted to study Economics and that's what I'm trying to get. Will check our Brock. Thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 6 by Nabylet(f): 8:29am On Nov 28, 2014
Fortissimo:

10 schools? Lol. Deadline for fall is feb/March, but apply now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) ... (501)

Canadian Federal Skilled Worker Program-timelines Here / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 13 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.