Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram (34347 Views)

Soldiers Conveying Goods Step On Mine At Nigeria/cameroon Border. Graphic Photos / Customs Impounds 3 Trailers In Katsina, Conveying Contraband Goods / Soldiers Conveying Foodstuff To Troops Ambushed By Boko Haram Men, 2 Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by EasternLeopard: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2014
Cyberbaze:
You are an imbe.cile, North are the leaders of Nigeria and if Boko Haram takes over North then be prepared to be ruled by Boko haram. Besides, if they can win and seize North, seizing South will be a piece of cake to them. Am from South East though, speaking from experience.

You need deliverance

So in your myopic mind you think a well armed South can be overrun by BH

For your info

BHs are still fighting inferior troops who got their jobs through Man-Know-Man system

When it will escalate into full scale

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by realy2: 7:57am On Aug 11, 2014
Talkers of rubbish. You are in the military and there to do battle when called up. What a hold load of nonsense .
Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by prophetone(m): 8:04am On Aug 11, 2014
EasternLeopard:

You need deliverance

For your info

BHs are still fighting inferior troops who got their jobs through Man-Know-Man system

The only reason you claim soldiers got their jobs through'Man-know-Man' is because it's the NIGERIAN army. Yet you forget it is this same NIGERIAN army that restored peace in Sierra-Leone, Liberia, Darfur and were the backbone of ECOMOG, yet you debasingly call them 'inferior troops'. Our boys are still Deadly Fighters that are crippled by apatesian corruption and high-level sabotage and heaven knows what else in the Army.

3 Likes

Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by hardbody: 8:06am On Aug 11, 2014
Cyberbaze:
You are an imbe.cile, North are the leaders of Nigeria and if Boko Haram takes over North then be prepared to be ruled by Boko haram. Besides, if they can win and seize North, seizing South will be a piece of cake to them. Am from South East though, speaking from experience.

did you really have to call me an I.mb.ecile? Well, I guess you made your point, but I wont indulge you. Have a wonderful week ahead.
Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by lastmessenger: 8:07am On Aug 11, 2014
Why should one die for this country? No reason at all
Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by Godsate: 8:09am On Aug 11, 2014
Send Lagos soldiers for the operation. They can finish them even without gun. Has anybody seen them along ikorodu road when displaying their strength before?

1 Like

Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by hardbody: 8:09am On Aug 11, 2014
jamd: and u think u will be save in the south, why do u think america are fighting in iraq? Alway reason beyound ur enclve

Ok. I will. But next time, check your tenses, grammar, spellings and punctuations. I may not always be this tolerant.
Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by Princepioneer(m): 8:11am On Aug 11, 2014
Khalessi:
gringringringrin cry
you are such a heartless fellow!!! undecided if you had someone in the military, will you say such a thing? Use ur tongue to count ur teeth....
Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by gbishman: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2014
Thumbs up to the brave and courageous wives. This is a wake up call
Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by iiichidodo: 8:16am On Aug 11, 2014
EasternLeopard:

You need deliverance

For your info

That is why we cannot be bothered until the right,with out any affiliations, staff are recruited and equipped.Boko haram will continue to be a problem to the North....Until the north discontinue their rhetorics and eschew the principle of 'born to rule',nepotism and tribalism,most southerners will refuse to fight for the emancipation of the North from Boko haram just like the situation at NYSC....Truth be said, Boko haram is here to stay,unlike ISIS, Nigeria's saving grace is its cultural diversity thus the highest boko haram can do is to carve out an enclave in the North east and Cameroons .......that ain't my ancestral land is it,so how can we be bothered??

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by nijanigga: 8:25am On Aug 11, 2014
Emeca: One wonders what EXACTLY d billions of dollars spent on fighting the insurgency is used for.
GEJ votes over 1 trillion naira as his security votes alone, the rest can die, and he doesn't give a damn.

1 Like

Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by Henrypraise: 8:25am On Aug 11, 2014
edoyad:

Fulfill which oat ? Die for a worthless piece of scorched earth and illiterate parasitic people who brought the.problems on themselves ?
I blame the soldiers who fought to keep IBB in power after Gideon Orkar cut out the cancer he saw growing. All these problems would have been avoided in timely fashion.

The solution is for the federal allocation of the affected to be used in procuring the needed equipment.

U de talk sense, ur teeth complete.
Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by Meristem: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2014
Ibnsultan: Hmmmm. Allow the gentlemen to fufill their oat

I can't believe we are talking National Security, and all you care about is consuming cereals! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by Heamah: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2014
bushdoc9919:

I still stand by my comment....the AK is the best rifle that you can get at a low price.

After all.,the Vietnamese drove out the USA from Vietnam in the70's with AK's.!

What is needed in the NE is a change in tactics.

Of course they also need new weapons.

Seriously? And you think they can still drive USA out today with same AK47 they used about 40years ago? Common man, use your brain No one is disputing the fact that AK is a good weapon but technology has advanced beyond AK47 and it continues to advance everyday. That advanced technology atleast beyond AK47 is what BH is using and you are saying these guys should face them with AK47?

3 Likes

Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 11, 2014

Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 8:54am On Aug 11, 2014
the military didn't open fire?
Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by delishpot: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2014
Gbam, I am behind them. Say no to government indirectly sacrificing our sons while they the leaders sit and plan bills to increase their furniture allowance from 6million to 1billion(figures my own)
Block the gates, let the senators go and fight the battle.

1 Like

Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by sarutobie(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2014
eaglechild: If the locals are not ready to rat out the terrorists amongst them then Boko Haram will continue.
you dey mind dem? they brought infested firewood into their midst and the termites has spread..when a part of nigeria protest against isreal, the west and even Nigeria for fighting terrorists? to them the west and even Nigeria are their enemies. christains are being butchered and have been driven out of iraq but none of them are protesting about it, why should they? after all they are infidels right? this picture defines It all " the enemy of my enemy is my friend"..do not be fooled, a lot of northerners support bokoharam

5 Likes

Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by arewarepublic: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2014
Ibnsultan: . For us Dying for Nigerians to have safe homeland is our obligation,,No retreat No surrender

The same Nigerians that call you cowards when you are out of armours and are forced to retreat?

Nigerians owe you an obligation to ensure you are fully armed and prepared for whatever is coming not deliberately sending you to your deaths.
Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by delishpot: 9:10am On Aug 11, 2014
Heamah:

Seriously? And you think they can still drive USA out today with same AK47 they used about 40years ago? Common man, use your brain No one is disputing the fact that AK is a good weapon but technology has advanced beyond AK47 and it continues to advance everyday. That advanced technology atleast beyond AK47 is what BH is using and you are saying these guys should face them with AK47?

Abi o, people are creating weapons that can seek out body heat and go straight to hit target some are talking ak47. Yes the ak is reliable, easy to buy, cheap to maintain and easy to find bullets that is why it is commonly used. But advanced weaponry is sought after these days and age for special OPs.

Inshort if I have the means, I will try to creat DNA sensitive bullets and guns. grin good for taking out the bad guy in a crowded place. grin but that go be protected knowledge oand weapon o. Cos if some hands get hold of it, na gbege o.
Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by HUGES: 9:11am On Aug 11, 2014
The thiefing, looting, fund siphoning, wicked army chiefs who have been hitherto enriching themselves at the expense of the poorly equipped foot-soldiers are at it again. Now they know Ebola has taken away the attention from boko haram so they are brainwashing the poor soldiers who will in turn ask their wives to protest in other to get attention again. These army-thief chiefs want us to believe that the almighty nigerian army is being defeated by a relatively insignificant boko haram. I think it's time GEJ goes to the weapons market and buy the much requested quality fighting equipments all by himself.
Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by Donvinlander(m): 9:15am On Aug 11, 2014
lanrefront1: no one can blame them
na me go look my papa make im go die 4 nothing sake.
Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by jaybee(f): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2014
wheesin: first lemme laugh at the post on top of my head cheesy secondly saharareporters cooked up this story

Foolish you and your likes
is this your saharareporters http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/wives-children-stop-military-trucks-conveying-soldiers-fight-boko-haram

sango fire your a*ss. go to Gwoza if you are man.
Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 11, 2014
Princepioneer: you are such a heartless fellow!!! undecided if you had someone in the military, will you say such a thing? Use ur tongue to count ur teeth....
You're such a stupiđ fool!!!! Did you even see my damn comment before ranting like a headless chicken or you're just looking for likes?
Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 11, 2014
Jonathan should look into the Welfare of Military as well as arms and ammunition. I believe we can win the War
Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by dady12: 9:50am On Aug 11, 2014
if i am an army officer ,the day they posted me to bornu ,the same day i will file my resignation.nonsense.our army are the most strongest army in the world.they are still using all the AK47 purchase by gowon in 1966 to fight boko haram with modern weapons and more billions are borrowed on the name of fighting boko haram.pdp and oga at the top should go and die
Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by yousee(m): 9:56am On Aug 11, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Hey...don't diss the AK. It's a gun that can operate in any weather and any climate ,and is very very effective......and cheap.

The main problem with the war in the NE is that the Boko boys are playing unorthodox. But thankfully,with the deployment of special forces to the area...they should be able to meet Boko at their game.

my reasons were based on the comparism of the arms the soldiers and BH use. you seriously cant compare the AA GPMG RPG with the AK47, especially their killing range. afterall, the .45 pistol is a wicked firearm, but no match for others.
Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by gentlelyfe(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2014
infact they should not open gate until d provide dia husbnds n fathers wit better kits....ve been closed to some soldiers n i no wat d r passing tro...so d FG shd better wat is right n stop rendering some inocent women widows n children, fatherless.
Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by aduhube: 10:07am On Aug 11, 2014
Vanguard cooked up this story to deceive the people.
Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by LoveDecay(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2014
aduhube: Vanguard cooked up this story to deceive the people.

Can you prove that it's not true ?
Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by papaejima2: 10:14am On Aug 11, 2014
Is it not clearly obvious that the Federal Government do not want the Boko Haram insurgency to end? At least, not before the 2015 elections.
Re: Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram by dvee2: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2014
Emeca: At this very moment, this country is not worth dying for.

If these soldiers protest, they would be court-martialled, shuld they abandon their duties, a heavier punishment awaits them. The only option available is to go fight a heavily-armed enemy with inferior weapons; not dat the country is poor and cannot afford better weapons but because of corruption and uncaring attitude by those at d helm.

I feel the pain of these women. This is d much they can do to try change the situation.

Look at you,there is no corruption in Nigeria. Ordinary stealing you call it corrupting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dele Momodu, George Bush, Tony Blair & Wole Soyinka Pictured / Ambode Visits Murdured Tajudeen Disu, Lekki Free Zone Boss Family (Photos) / Mukaila Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Against APC (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.