Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. (10776 Views)

Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / Clapping For Pastors After Preaching / When Is Jesus Coming Back? Im Tired Of Waiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Gamine(f): 3:14pm On Oct 19, 2008
Im like so tired of clapping my hands,

kai

there was this day i was so exhausted

and i just decided not to clap my hands o.

at anything, For Jesus, For the Pastor, For those going to Share testimonies, e.t.c

When i stopped, i was looked upon like one sinner

What has clapping got to do with my salvation?

Give the Lord a Big hand undecided

nawa.
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Tunjihadeshelay(m): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2008
Thats pretti funny but bad.You dont have to be tired of clapping for anyone.Remember the day they will clap for you too.any never get tired for clapping for jesus.Okay?
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Gamine(f): 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2008
Why should i seek manly praise?

What do you mean by clapping for Jesus
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Tunjihadeshelay(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2008
Clapping for jesus?Hmmm it means when you are asked by your pastor to clapp or when you are singing in the church you use your hands to praise the most high God.So never get tired my friend.What church do you worship if i may ask?
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by lucybaby: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2008
Dont be tired of claping for Jesus. but at the same time, if you are truly tired God will see it
Take care
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by AKO1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2008
Lol
Ehn you too don't clap hard now, just do am small small
And nawa for those people that are looking at you, when its not as if y'all are in sunday school
At the end of the day God looks not on the outward appearance but on the heart.

The one I sometimes get tired of is during slow songs a.k.a worship, when the leader keeps saying "lift up your hands", feels like I;m doing push ups cry cry
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by lucybaby: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2008
A K O Thanks
Thats true. God sees the heart not the outward part of us
cheesy
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by affee(f): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2008
@gamine
how do you clap? and which Church do you attend?
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by mazaje(m): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2008
from being tired of going to churchto now tired of clapping, o girl you sure say you know wetin you like so? no body is forcing you to clapp abi dem put gun for your head?
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Gamine(f): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2008
I go to my Parents Church.

Go figgar. . . .

Anyways, I'm just saying, this should not become an obligation

I.E, like what some pastors say, The more you clap , the better blessings you get or something, something

nawa o

@Mazaje, u have bin following eh

Why u dey put mouth for Christian Doormot errytym eh?
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 20, 2008
Some people don't have hands to clap, be thankful grin
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by ladoma(m): 12:48am On Oct 20, 2008
god bless you, stillwater.that is it.some don't have the hands to clap.and someone with two movable hands is questioning the rationale behind clapping.well i suggest removing the hands by operation for a few days,then let us see how it feels.as for me and my house ,i will praise the lord with my hands ,legs ,body ,soul and spirit because they belong to HIM

1 Like

Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by BabyJinx: 2:24am On Oct 20, 2008
Hehehehehe. . . why now? Apart from the singing and dancing, that's about the only thing that is mildly interesting in churches today. I clap oh, I clap very well and even hoot, hoot with it too.

stillwater:

Some people don't have hands to clap, be thankful grin

Tee hee hee. . . reminds me the story my grandmama used to tell to guilt trip us.

The man with dirty shoes complained until he saw a man with no shoe.
The man with no shoes complained until he saw a man with one leg.
The man with one leg complained until he saw a man with no legs.
The man with no leg complained until he saw a man with no life.
The man with no life will give everything to have one.
As long as you have life. . . shut the eff up and be grateful.

Err. . . the last part was just implied. My grandmama would never swear. . . at least not out loud! grin grin

Gamine, that wasn't directed at you oooh. Just reminiscing is all. tongue
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by sanoosy(m): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2008
The subject may appear casual but i'm hoping lady Gamine was speaking from her inner self (genuine feeling),if so
then i will encourage her not to bury such impulses.These are the kind of impulses that lead to genuine seeking towards
the quest the truth of life.
From my assessment you are one of those who don't do things because others are doing it.Another thing that is of interest
was the way you answered affee's question with regards to which church you go you answered 'my parents church' which in my view
could mean (i have not concluded) you have not made that church your own yet and your spirit might be urging you to move forward,
Peace[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by disease(m): 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2008
@Gamine
If you don tire to clap hand for church, simply dance or move body small. wink
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Gamine(f): 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2008
i was not talking about clapping while praising God o

this topic is just meant to be light-hearted thingy o grin

I clap and sing to Jesus

im talking of clapping For
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Shaz(f): 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2008
Appreciation is a personal thing. You can decide to clap for or shout [for] or whatever you want to do for whatever reason. It's not mandatory to clap, those that want to critise can go ahead.
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by osrii: 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2008
u don't hv to be tired ok.keep clapping for jesus.Or do u want to clap for satan?
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by MCUsman(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2008
Clapping for yourself then
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by bawomolo(m): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2008
osrii:

u don't hv to be tired ok.keep clapping for jesus.Or do u want to clap for satan?

beware of scare tactics
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Gamine(f): 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2008
lol.

im goin to church now

if strength no dey my hand to clap, i no go clap oooooo grin
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Moyola(f): 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2008
Gamine:

lol.

I'm goin to church now

if strength no dey my hand to clap, i no go clap oooooo grin

juzz tap ya feet!
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by agaba123(m): 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2008
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by BabyJinx: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2008
bawomolo:

beware of scare tactics

LMA! I know right? Oh Heaven help us. . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by lexicon(m): 5:23pm On Oct 22, 2008
@topic
lol
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by princeonx: 5:26pm On Oct 22, 2008
[s]Na because you clap hand you come table complain here?[/s] Come-on house lets clap for the poster!  grin  grin
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2008
HEY POSTER If you cant clap for me, at least clap for JESUS , and dont go to hell!, where u'll look for clapsssssss
grin

BRB grin grin
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2008
[s]Na because you clap hand you come table complain here[/s]? Come-on house lets clap for the poster! grin the poster is a clapping monk
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by favcom(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2008
prince_onx:

[s]Na because you clap hand you come table complain here?[/s] Come-on house lets clap for the poster!  grin  grin
Pah, pah, pah pah pah pah
Are u happy
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by Gamine(f): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2008
LOL

oya dey clap dey go!! grin

PAH PAH PAH PAH PAH!

me!!!!
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by jaymobb(m): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2008
if clapping don tire u then go and buy whistle and start blowing
Re: Im Tired Of Clapping My Hands In Church. by minute(f): 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2008
Lmao!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Seven Important Reasons You Need The Holy Spirit. / Why Did God Need To Write The 10 Commandments / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.