Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

A Christian Vs Atheist View On Abortion - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Christian Vs Atheist View On Abortion (1868 Views)

The Pedophilialism In Islam Is Sickening (an Atheist View) / An Atheist View On "God's Plan" / Religious Dilemma! Christian Vs Atheist Girlfriend; Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Christian Vs Atheist View On Abortion by Nobody: 7:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
1ord: Guy i think your brain is actually dead ohh, are you s.tu.ipd? A fucking fetus is a fusion between a cell and an egg. It is a fucking cell and for some period of months it is still considered a cell because it is not alive and not functional and has no functional developed brain or nervous system so its not considered human. Pls try educating yourself why should we suffer because of your ignorance. Pls kill yourself.At every turn you religious folks act stupid

You are a very silly individual and you know next to nothing!
Re: A Christian Vs Atheist View On Abortion by 1ord: 11:55pm On Aug 19, 2014
striktlymi:

You are a very silly individual and you know next to nothing!
loooool grin grin cheesy wht ever helps you sleep at night brahh.But pls get an education
Re: A Christian Vs Atheist View On Abortion by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 20, 2014
1ord: loooool grin grin cheesy wht ever helps you sleep at night brahh.But pls get an education

At least LB is a super dumbster by choice but in your case, you are a natural. Sad thing is that you don't even realise it.

2 Likes

Re: A Christian Vs Atheist View On Abortion by TheBigUrban2: 7:28am On Aug 20, 2014
striktlymi:

At least LB is a super dumbster by choice but in your case, you are a natural. Sad thing is that you don't even realise it.

lol...whatever helps you sleep at night. Your foolish comments on this thread are here for display.

The fact you can never escape is that developed countries (eg Sweden, UK, Germany) allow for abortion and are on my side when it comes to abortion. Your views are aligned with backwards countries and theocracies.

To even call me dumb after that....
Re: A Christian Vs Atheist View On Abortion by 1ord: 10:39pm On Aug 20, 2014
striktlymi:

loool if i am dumb then you must be have been born with a malformed deformed brain. See you wont win against me. Your unintelligible gibberish can be spouted and you might get away with it with most people because they might not be well read. Before you can thread where i am you need five lifetimes. But plss still get an education you need it.
Re: A Christian Vs Atheist View On Abortion by 1ord: 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

I swear, these people can be annoying. Repeating their nonsense talking points over and over again

I dont know if they are really that foolish or they just act ignorant.

They irritate me at least they should concede defeat review their facts given find errors in their argument the opponents argument then come up with a retort . But instead after one has wasted minutes pouring facts on their useless existence they they say you know nothing. They are beyond reasoning with.
Re: A Christian Vs Atheist View On Abortion by TheBigUrban2: 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
1ord: They irritate me at least they should concede defeat review their facts given find errors in their argument the opponents argument then come up with a retort . But instead after one has wasted minutes pouring facts on their useless existence they they say you know nothing. They are beyond reasoning with.

After a long, drawn-out argument on abortion, the christard repeats the same mantra;

-a foetus is a human
-God is against abortion and abortion is murder

Some people are real sheep
Re: A Christian Vs Atheist View On Abortion by 1ord: 11:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
striktlymi:

Feel happy with yourself i even liked your post
Re: A Christian Vs Atheist View On Abortion by davidhume1: 12:16am On Aug 21, 2014
striktlymi: My reasoning:

Abortion/support for it:

1) deprives another of its fundamental right to life.
2) is an abuse of freedom.
3) encourages the strong to prey on the weak.
4) shows irresponsibility.
5) etc

Please, tell us the name of your church and show us the structures already in place to take care of orphans and children who came from abusive or underprivileged homes.
Tell us how your pastor can sleep at night knowing there are countless numbers of destitute children roaming the streets of Nigeria!
Tell us how many destitute children you or your brethren have adopted till date!
Until then, please, save us your righteous B.S!
All you guys can do is to mouth values, but when it comes to ACTIONS you disappear.

1 Like

Re: A Christian Vs Atheist View On Abortion by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 21, 2014
davidhume1:

Please, tell us the name of your church and show us the structures already in place to take care of orphans and children who came from abusive or underprivileged homes.
Tell us how your pastor can sleep at night knowing there are countless numbers of destitute children roaming the streets of Nigeria!
Tell us how many destitute children you or your brethren have adopted till date!
Until then, please, save us your righteous B.S!
All you guys can do is to mouth values, but when it comes to ACTIONS you disappear.

How does your post remotely suggest that depriving another of life is right?

1 Like

Re: A Christian Vs Atheist View On Abortion by TheBigUrban2: 7:18am On Aug 21, 2014
striktlymi:

How does your post remotely suggest that depriving another of life is right?

See the religious tool?

Like I earlier said-

-THESE CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS HAVE NO CARE FOR THE CHILD AFTER HE/SHE IS BORN.
-IT DOESNT MATTER IF THE CHILD DIES OF STARVATION OR THE CHILD IS ABUSED ALL HER/HIS LIFE
-THEY DONT CARE HOW THE CHILD WILL BE RAISED. THEIR ONLY CONCERN IS THAT IT MUST BE BORN.

THEY DO NOT CARE IF THE MOTHER IS MENTALLY UNSTABLE TO RAISE A CHILD. IT MUST BE BORN
THEY DO NOT CARE IF THE CHILD WILL HAVE SEVERE DEFORMITIES. IT MUST BE BORN.

JUST THINK ABOUT THE SEVERE DEFORMITIES. HOW MANY CHURCHES OR MOSQUES HAVE BUILDINGS IN NIGERIA CATERING FOR SPECIAL NEED CHILDREN?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religious People Are Driven By Fear / Pastor Chris Prays For A Dead Baby & She Comes Back To Life (MUST WATCH 6 Minute / I Give El Rufai 14 Days To Retrace His Steps Or Face The Wrath Of God - Dr Chris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.