Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. (1420 Views)

Unforgettable Sights At The 2015 Presidential Inauguration / Okey Ndibe Declared Enemy Of State During Yar'Adua Administration / Nigeria In The 60s/70s. Sights And Sounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. by Johnolis(m): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2014
My purpose of creating this thread is to give those who were not able to follow the election,the intrigues and glamour of the just concluded osun election.
I strongly advise anyone who may want to derail this thread to comfortably look for another thread.,and i will appreciate people who will add to the picture gallery.thank you.

1 Like

Re: Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. by Johnolis(m): 11:52am On Aug 11, 2014
More of the election.

1 Like

Re: Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. by Johnolis(m): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2014
More of osun election scenes

1 Like

Re: Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. by Johnolis(m): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2014
Osun people exercising their franchise.

Re: Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. by eaglechild: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
OP

Why is your community living in so much squalor?

I really feel sad for those who are caught up in this place.

Is there nothing the government has been doing to improve the outlook of the state?
cry cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
In the voice of Vinnie Paz of Jedi Mind Tricks

"all i see na brownroofs"
"all i see na mudhouses"
Re: Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
Which animated character fit this Aragbashola

*spiderman
*superman
*gingerbreadman
*jujuman
Re: Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. by kgbd(m): 12:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
BuddahMonk: In the voice of Vinnie Paz of Jedi Mind Tricks

"all i see na mudhouses"
smh
Re: Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. by Johnolis(m): 3:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
BuddahMonk: In the voice of Vinnie Paz of Jedi Mind Tricks

"all i see na mudhouses"
they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder,you may be seeing rusted roofs,others are seeing untapped opportunities.
Re: Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. by Johnolis(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
More pix are coming.
Re: Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. by Johnolis(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
eaglechild: OP

Why is your community living in so much squalor?

I really feel sad for those who are caught up in this place.

Is there nothing the government has been doing to improve the outlook of the state?
cry cry cry cry
pls dear,am not from osun,but i felt the election was undercovered and didnt receive the much needed attention it requires on nairaland.
Re: Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. by Johnolis(m): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
cool

Re: Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. by collynzov5: 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
Johnolis:
they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder,you may be seeing rusted roofs,others are seeing untapped opportunities.
Aluminium roofins sheet business opportunities.
Re: Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. by BishopMagic: 4:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1616137_arr_jpegb1f40a929697e53b9ea35c866dc94564

[size=14pt]They should learn to use the broom for it's primary purpose as their towns are in desperate need of a makeover[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. by Johnolis(m): 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
BishopMagic: www.nairaland.com/attachments/1616137_arr_jpegb1f40a929697e53b9ea35c866dc94564

[size=14pt]They should learn to use the broom for it's primary purpose as their towns are in desperate need of a makeover[/size]
i just pray and hope that he uses the mandate given to him by his people to work.
Re: Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. by Johnolis(m): 6:34pm On Aug 11, 2014
collynzov5:
Aluminium roofins sheet business opportunities.
it isnt a bad business afterall.some are making billions out of it.
Re: Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
Johnolis: cool
wat sorta markings is in the woman's hand in the second pix? I heard those guys are very fetish oo
Re: Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. by chino24: 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
All I could see is poverty poverty poverty..

I pity anybody that is governing this slum.. cool
Re: Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. by IGBOSON1: 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2014
OP, you couldn't snap pics of some of the projects (like roads, schools, clinics) that made him win another term in office? I had wanted to see why he won re-election!

1 Like

Re: Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. by chino24: 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
Sarcasm.. grin grin grin grin

He won for being a rascal. Rascals rules over the mud and rust region.. grin grin

IGBOSON1: OP, you couldn't snap pics of some of the projects (like roads, schools, clinics) that made him win another term in office? I had wanted to see why he won re-election!

Re: Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. by goldfish80(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Poverty is written all over the streets of Oshun. Little wonder they pick pocket their governor for his phone. Thank God am not from Oshun state.

2 Likes

Re: Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. by Johnolis(m): 3:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
IGBOSON1: OP, you couldn't snap pics of some of the projects (like roads, schools, clinics) that made him win another term in office? I had wanted to see why he won re-election!
well,i dont want people to say that i am biased.i just want to be objective in my photo report.you know am not a south westerner.,but i felt the need to share these pix.so i will stick to being objective in my report.
Re: Sights And Sound Of OSUN State During Election.enjoy. by Johnolis(m): 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
liberty300: wat sorta markings is in the woman's hand in the second pix? I heard those guys are very fetish oo
mmmhm,i think google might be of help to your questions.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: 7PDP Ekiti House Of Assembly member sitting to Impeach Speaker / Ex PDP National Chairman, Sen. Gemade Joins APC / The Many Unforgettable Sins Of Gen. Muhammad Buhari (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.