Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

These Are The Reasons Why You Should Not Criticize Our Armed Forces - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Are The Reasons Why You Should Not Criticize Our Armed Forces (1033 Views)

Why You Should Not Criticize The Federal Government For Banning Small Generators / Nigerian Politicians Abuse Of Privilege: Insult To Our Armed Forces / EXISTENTIAL THREAT Our Armed Forces What’s D True Story? Outgunned Or Leaderless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Reasons Why You Should Not Criticize Our Armed Forces by ochejoseph(m): 4:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
I was inspired to open this thread by a tweet shared by Reno Omokri the special Assistant to the President on new Media
See tweet below :
Soldiers pay the ultimate price to secure you & I. How would they feel when we criticize them instead of terrorists- Reno Omokri. http://pic.twitter.com/8u1UymhXRn

These Guys

1. Pay the Ultimate Sacrifice :
Under enemy fire Nigeria has lost several soldiers
and many families are mourning the lost of their loved ones who served our country with great passion.

2. Sleepless Nights: While we sleep on our comfortable Beds most officers and men spend the night and day under the sun and in the rain to ensure the safety of our people.

3. Family Horror : While wives/ Husbands cuddle up at night , eat well prepared delicacies,and spend quality time together , the families of these soldiers live in horror, each time the body of a soldier is brought for burial not knowing the fate that will befall their husband/wife/father

Pls kindly support our troops, Boost their morale with your post, tweets and facebook updates !

To the officers and Men of the Nigerian Armed Forces we are Grateful !

We are appreciate your personal sacrifice and those of your families, no amount of Money or words can pay for the services you continue to render in defence of this great Nation .

Nigeria and Nigerian's Salute you

4 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why You Should Not Criticize Our Armed Forces by slimfit1(m): 4:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Well I will say this with respect to the dead. Ok how can I say it without offending someone. They are fighting a needless fight. They went to a battle that doesn't need the lost of human lifes. I think at this stage giant of Africa should be sending robot and drones to fight battles like this. The whole military needs to be changed or something they don't look like military men and women at all.
Re: These Are The Reasons Why You Should Not Criticize Our Armed Forces by lakpalakpa: 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Nonsense!!

Why shouldn‘t i criticize the eediots??

Their ineptitude and senselessness is almost as legendary as Jona-daft‘s...

Bunch of bribe-collecting, bus burning brain dead zombies..

grin

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why You Should Not Criticize Our Armed Forces by ochejoseph(m): 5:02pm On Aug 11, 2014
slimfit1: Well I will say this with respect to the dead. Ok how can I say it without offending someone. They are fighting a needless fight. They went to a battle that doesn't need the lost of human lifes. I think at this stage giant of Africa should be sending robot and drones to fight battles like this. The whole military needs to be changed or something they don't look like military men and women at all.
No matter the level of sophistication of any army it needs boots on the ground to win some battles these insurgency is not the type you win with drones! An enemy entrenched within the population is difficult to isolate! Finally, Please Don't derail this thread if you don't have any morale boosting words for the soldiers shutting up might help !

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Why You Should Not Criticize Our Armed Forces by atlwireles: 5:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
[s]
lakpalakpa: Nonsense!!

grin
[/s]
Re: These Are The Reasons Why You Should Not Criticize Our Armed Forces by lakpalakpa: 5:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
atlwireles: [s][/s]

Sojaman pikin...

grin

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Why You Should Not Criticize Our Armed Forces by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2014
The choose the noble profession. To die not to live

1 Like

Re: These Are The Reasons Why You Should Not Criticize Our Armed Forces by Rich4god(m): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
lakpalakpa: Nonsense!!

grin
Some few minutes ago, someone was shouting "lost but found"... Plz, kindly go and check if its your brain that is missing...

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why You Should Not Criticize Our Armed Forces by lakpalakpa: 5:20pm On Aug 11, 2014
Rich4god:
Some few minutes ago, someone was shouting "lost but found"... Plz, kindly go and check if its your brain that is missing...

Dry joke...

Try again....

grin

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why You Should Not Criticize Our Armed Forces by omenka(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
Op are you okay

Even Jesus himself was criticised and crucified!! How much more ordinary men??

If you had titled the thread "reasons why we must commend the Nigerian Army" one would have found some logic in your statement. But not to criticise them....

Mscheew.

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Reasons Why You Should Not Criticize Our Armed Forces by slimfit1(m): 6:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
ochejoseph: No matter the level of sophistication of any army it needs boots on the ground to win some battles these insurgency is not the type you win with drones! An enemy entrenched within the population is difficult to isolate! Finally, Please Don't derail this thread if you don't have any morale boosting words for the soldiers shutting up might help !

Well you don't know much about combat modern combat so go to sleep. This is a drone combat we are in a world now where humans are not needed.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Politician Killed In Lagos Island / Goodbye To Abuja: Jonathan’s Men On Governorship Prowl / Towards A Better Nigeria- The Atiku Abubakar Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.