Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,513 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol (2000 Views)

See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home / More Funny Reactions On Twitter Following Diezani Alison-madueke's Arrest(pics) / Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by rocgirl: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
samkal: And what's funny here
I heard a doctor in lasuth took to his heels when a patient complained of symptoms synonymous to Ebola...

Rofl...
My ribs! gringringrin
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
rocgirl:

Lol..
I think say you been sell all your properties because of say you wan go see queen that time oo.. gringringrin
I travel o but na for dream. IMmediately I tell my friend§ him rush me go hospital say na malaria de worry me
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by rocgirl: 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: I travel o but na for dream. IMmediately I tell my friend§ him rush me go hospital say na malaria de worry me

Lol...
How you go take do all your properties way you sell so?
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
rocgirl:

Lol...
How you go take do all your properties way you sell so?
babe thÀt is why I need people like you. If you can mobilise every Nigerian to give me N1 each, I will be alright and bouncing
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by rocgirl: 11:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: babe thÀt is why I need people like you. If you can mobilise every Nigerian to give me N1 each, I will be alright and bouncing

It is well... gringringrin
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by mrjangaweed: 1:15am On Aug 12, 2014
After reading this I must conclude that Ngeneukwenu is the most stupid useless nonentity on nairaland
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by Nobody: 2:15am On Aug 12, 2014
rocgirl:
I believe you.. grin
Silly bad girl.....Abeg enter motor make we reach hauz
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by anago90: 6:15am On Aug 12, 2014
rocgirl:

Lol..
Where have you been?? gringringrin

I dey ooo my sister. watching out for flattie to maim.
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by rocgirl: 10:49am On Aug 12, 2014
chimoz:
Silly bad girl.....Abeg enter motor make we reach hauz
gringringrin
My mommy said i shouldn't answer any broda tha calls me or enter their motor! That brodas are jane-gerous!! gringringringringrin
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by shizzle11(m): 11:11am On Aug 12, 2014
anago90: observing till any Igbo talk nonsense about the Yoruba nation.
you and the the fool that liked your comment are bar.satds
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by rocgirl: 11:13am On Aug 12, 2014
mrjangaweed: After reading this I must conclude that Ngeneukwenu is the most stupid useless nonentity on nairaland
..Now,that was extreme. Ahn ahn...! gringringrin
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 12, 2014
lol, rocgirl always looking forward to your thread. Good job sis. Patrick okeke sawyer.
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by Yeske2(m): 11:28am On Aug 12, 2014
@rocgirl, you bad gan o.
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by idumuose(m): 11:34am On Aug 12, 2014
I was not paying attention to this topic until now.

Here is a funny post a nairalander sent;

‎​Conversation Between Aids And Ebola : AIDS: Bros na wah for you oo, u
just come
everybody they fear you like death, wia
u get ur
own from.
EBOLA: Ha ha ha, I been tell u that
tym naa, say
make u wait ,make u neva commot, u no
gree, u
rush come out, e no tey doctors tidy
u...bt see me
now, the patient dog, eats the fatest bone.
AIDS: na wahoo, everybody dey fear
oo, no body
dey near person wey u catch oo, but me,
if i catch
someone, no one go send, people go dey
even
chop wit am, hug am, even 'sleep' with
am sef,
without issue.
.EBOLA: Bros i ready come, u know
native doctor
wey do ds juju for me? I dey pursue
somebody
sef even if me don die...u no fit carry
person wey I
kill from state to state like dat oo.
AIDS: Even hospital sef dey fear u
oo, if dem carry
ur victim come hospital, d hospital don
close be
that, bt me, everybody go dey go
normally like
say i no dey dia sef.
Ebola: Bros, no be me do u oooooo, na
only u
waka come naaa.
AIDS: ur case tire me ooo, I wan be
like u oo, u
just make me look like kindergarten.
Even me dey
fear u cos u fit catch me sef.......

‎​​cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin!
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by rocgirl: 11:41am On Aug 12, 2014
Obiagelli: lol, rocgirl always looking forward to your thread. Good job sis. Patrick okeke sawyer.

I'm honoured maam,thank you.

1 Like

Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by MzJackBaueress(f): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hilarious thread once again rocgirl. cool grin

1 Like

Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
rocgirl:
gringringrin
My mommy said i shouldn't answer any broda tha calls me or enter their motor! That brodas are jane-gerous!! gringringringringrin
I no be brother oooo, abi you no see my bible? Na pastor me be oooo shocked
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by rocgirl: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
chimoz:
I no be brother oooo, abi you no see my bible? Na pastor me be oooo shocked

Lol...
Okay oo
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by rocgirl: 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
MzJackBaueress: Hilarious thread once again rocgirl. cool grin
Thanks..
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by MrTeymee(m): 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
rocgirl:
Lol..
Wetin do them? grincheesy
Deir brain dey tosh cheesygrin
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by rocgirl: 1:50pm On Aug 13, 2014
MrTeymee:
Deir brain dey tosh cheesygrin
gringringrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Creates Islamic State Of Gwoza? / Son Impregnate His Own Mother. / MTN 250 Mb For #400 ... Works On All Device.. 1 Month Validity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.