Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,065 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol (1997 Views)

See Reactions Of People When IPOB Tells Igbos Living In The North To Return Home / More Funny Reactions On Twitter Following Diezani Alison-madueke's Arrest(pics) / Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders On The Death Of El-rufai's Son. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by rocgirl: 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
gringringringringringringringringrin
Suwailad: Seeing all the calamities and woes befalling this country in quick succession,i officially give up on humanity and Nigeria!
**Looks and asks around** Can i by chance find a bus heading to Airegin from here??

Bacarnista: The sheepishly smiling,fisherman hatted, black robe wearing one and his certified PDP have done this.

Firsteva: I could bet with my pants,bras and Ipad that the Sawyerr guy is gay!
His corpse should be kept in solitary for the next 41 years,lets see how gayier he gets by then! Cu.nt, mtcheeeeeew...

Mencade5: Please,were they able to take pictures of his deeek? Our Nigerian girls needs to have it for future references when dating or marrying...

Idumuose: Liberia in connivance with APC planned an epidemic in one of it's strongholds so that it'll be blamed on GEJ!
The chief funder of this bio attack shamelessly left his name as a code for us to see.
It's humanly impossible not to see the correlation between Tinubu and eBola in all of these..!
Dozzybaba: This is so worrisome for me. By now,i hope our rusty, brown-roofed peeps actually gets to understand the danger which their undisputable niche in gluttonous eating of òyón eran,furóò eran and ókò eran could pose to them?
Anyways, i and a couple of enlightened medics have gathered a conference on how to brainstorm for a serum.
Whenever you guys have the time,please ensure you come to the health building on the street near https://www.nairaland.com/1843618/nl-1st-scientific-conference-ebola
** Itches beard** It's important we come with #100 as stipends to fund the feeding of facilitators.
They won't be eating Iya Sefiat's #20 watery oloyin beans...

Gbawe: *** Usually very extra-long epistle which i haven't finished editing at this time ***

NgeneUkwenu: If we look at it closely with eye,nose glasses and binoculars, you'll see ebele in that name!

Desola: Ofcourse we know it's only the flatheaded,akpu swallowing,chest beating people staying with us in the south that can do anything for money including allowing themselves to be used as bio weapons.
I'm certain that guy's name is Patrick Okeke Sawyerr!

Disclaimer:Pls don't take these comments serious as they are mere satires of the online personalities/handles that have
them. Add yours and lets have fun....! gringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
cheesy
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lol.....primo commentatione
cheesy laffing in 14 different languages
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by Rikidony(m): 4:45pm On Aug 11, 2014
puhahaha i don show... let the bashings begin
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by MrTeymee(m): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
Lwkkmd..Some people sha
cheesy
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
A very funny confabulation I must say.
But come on! Must we make jokes of everything?
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by mencade5(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2014

Its quite sad that sawyer is gone with his devilish mind of infecting nigerians with this ebola.

Though he is no more alive, his sobbing wife will very soon find another man to fvck her with his deeek. Life goes on.
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by rocgirl: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
MrTeymee: Lwkkmd..Some people sha
cheesy
Lol..
Wetin do them? grincheesy
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by rocgirl: 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2014
Rikidony: puhahaha i don show... let the bashings begin

gringrin
After you laff finish, add your own too naa!
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by rocgirl: 7:25pm On Aug 11, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: cheesy laffing in 14 different languages
Ahhhhhh!
14 different languages?
Pictures of you laffing or... gringringrin
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
This rocgirl no go kill person... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hope say you study psychology...u fit make money o. grin grin grin grin
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by rocgirl: 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
mencade5:

Its quite sad that sawyer is gone with his devilish mind of infecting nigerians with this ebola.

Though he is no more alive, his sobbing wife will very soon find another man to fvck her with his deeek Life goes on.

Lmao....
And his deeekhood lives on.... gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by rocgirl: 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
dozzybaba: This rocgirl no go kill person... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hope say you study psychology...u fit make money o. grin grin grin grin

Lol...
Dozzy bad guy, i dey feel you shaa..
How i go take make money na,i no do shakara oo? gringringringrin
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by rocgirl: 7:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
chimoz: Lol.....primo commentatione
Taah!
You be second to comment jwaar... gringringrin
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
Op you are high grin
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2014
rocgirl:
Ahhhhhh!
14 different languages?
Pictures of you laffing or... gringringrin
blessed are those that believe without seeing for they shall not be dissapointed tongue grin
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by rocgirl: 8:49pm On Aug 11, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: blessed are those that believe without seeing for they shall not be dissapointed tongue grin

gringringrin
I believe you..
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
rocgirl:

gringringrin
I believe you..
Great!

grin grin
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by anago90: 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
observing till any Igbo talk nonsense about the Yoruba nation.

1 Like

Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by overhypedsteve(m): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
Thank God say you catch them red handed. Na barcanista na im disappoint me pass
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
rocgirl: gringringringringringringringringrin
Suwailad: Seeing all the calamies and woes befalling this country in quick succession,i official give up on humanity and Nigeria!
**Looks and asks around** Can i by chance find a bus heading to Airegin from here??

Bacarnista: The sheepishly smiling,fisherman hatted, black robe wearing one and his certified PDP have done this.

Firsteva: I could bet with my pants,bras and Ipad that the Sawyerr guy is gay!
His corpse should be kept in solitary for the next 41 years,lets see how gayier he gets by then! Cu.nt, mtcheeeeeew...

Mencade5: Please,were they able to take pictures of his deeek? Our Nigerian girls needs to have it for future references when dating or marrying...

Idumuose: Liberia in connivance with APC planned an epidemic in one of it's strongholds so that it'll be blamed on GEJ!
The chief funder of this bio attack shamelessly left his name as a code for us to see.
It's humanly impossible not to see the correlation between Tinubu and eBola in all of these..!
Dozzybaba: This is so worrisome for me. By now,i hope our rusty, brown-roofed peeps actually gets to understand the danger which their undisputable niche in gluttonous eating of òyón eran,furóò eran and ókò eran could pose to them?
Anyways, i and a couple of enlighted medics have gather a conference on how to brainstorm for a serum.
Whenever you guys have the time,please ensure to come to the health building on the street near https://www.nairaland.com/1843618/nl-1st-scientific-conference-ebola
** Itches beard** It's important we come with #100 as stipends to fund the feeding of facilitators.
They won't be eating Iya Sefiat's #20 watery oloyin beans...

Gbawe: *** Usually very extra-long epistle which i haven't finished editing at this time ***

NgeneUkwenu: If we look at it closely with eye,nose glasses and binoculars, you'll see ebele in that name!

Desola: Ofcourse we know it's only the flatheaded,akpu swallowing,chest beating people staying with us in the south that can do anything for money including allowing themselves to be used as bio weapons.
I'm certain that guy's name is Patrick Okeke Sawyerr!

Disclaimer:Pls don't take these comments serious as they are mere satires of the online personalities/handles that have
them. Add yours and lets have fun....! gringringringrin
hahaha chai chai....desola too funny
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2014
overhypedsteve: Thank God say you catch them red handed. Na barcanista na im disappoint me pass
bro seriously the PDP govt led by Mr. Jonathan failed tÓ take precautionarŸ measures. Anyway RIP to PÐP

By RIP Í mean.... Rogues In Power grin
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 11, 2014
APC disease.

Q.E.D.
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by rocgirl: 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
anago90: observing till any Igbo talk nonsense about the Yoruba nation.

Lol..
Where have you been?? gringringrin
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by rocgirl: 10:07pm On Aug 11, 2014
overhypedsteve: Thank God say you catch them red handed. Na barcanista na im disappoint me pass

Lol...
Na so ooo...
Him ways no pure at all!
gringringrin
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by rocgirl: 10:09pm On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: hahaha chai chai....desola too funny

gringringrin
Swthrt....
So, you travel go jand leave me for hia abi??
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2014
rocgirl:

gringringrin
Swthrt....
So, you travel go jand leave me for hia abi??
honey I'm good. I didn't travel to jand o, I travelled to Sambisa forest to hold talks with Shekau over the chibok gals cheesy

1 Like

Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by rocgirl: 10:23pm On Aug 11, 2014
barcanista: honey I'm good. I didn't travel to jand o, I travelled to Sambisa forest to hold talks with Shekau over the chibok gals cheesy

Lol..
I think say you been sell all your properties because of say you wan go see queen that time oo.. gringringrin
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
rocgirl:
Taah!
You be second to comment jwaar... gringringrin
And who told you I was contesting for first place cheesy....
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by samkal(m): 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2014
And what's funny here
I heard a doctor in lasuth took to his heels when a patient complained of symptoms synonymous to Ebola...
Re: EBOLA: Funny Reactions Of A Cross Section Of Nairalanders..lol by rocgirl: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
chimoz:
And who told you I was contesting for first place cheesy....
I believe you.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re / 91-year-old Woman Raped, by 24-year-old Ekwunze Job Owen Jr. (A Nigerian) +Pics / Senate Presidency: Consensus Candidate Tears APC Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.