Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,355 members, 7,819,258 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections (35570 Views)

Ekweremadu: Police, NASS Clerk, Others Meet Over Petition / Dokubo, Fasehun, Uwazurike, Al-mustapha, Others Meet In Anambra / South-East Governors Meet Over 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by shizzle11(m): 10:04am On Aug 12, 2014
ResourceMan, jerseyboy, atlwireless, I see you three. I'm a catholic, a proud one at that, but that onaiyekan is a disgrace to himself, a complete sell out

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by Sheyone(m): 10:17am On Aug 12, 2014
APC = ISLAM
1. Party Leader - North, Gen Muhammadu Buhari. (Muslim).

2. Party Leader - South, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.. (Muslim).

3. Party Leader: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande. (Muslim)

4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari.(Muslim)

5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah.(Muslim)

6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai .(Muslim)

7. National Publicity Secretary.: Lai Muhammad.. (Muslim)

8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq..(Muslim)

9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa.(Muslim)

10. National Youth Leader: Abubaka Lado..(Muslim)

11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banire..(Muslim)

12. National Deputy Auditor: BalaJibrin..(Muslim)

13. National Women Leader: ShariaIkeazor.(Muslim Convert)

14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse.(Muslim)

15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi..(Muslim)

16. PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE: MUSLIM

And you christians are there critisizing c.a.n president maybe you are the one to judge i dont know.WE NEED TO WAKE UP.

4 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 12, 2014
I am a Catholic, but the bling
Bling pastor shud be included in this meeting.Although the Catholic preaches peace, but Abeg at this point,we need to sum it up with some aggressions.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by AnanseK(m): 10:26am On Aug 12, 2014
Cardinal John Onaiyekan is the defacto leader of all Christians in Nigeria. He is the true leader of true Christians. A political thug and a carpetbagger cannot be the true leader of Christians. Let him just wear his fancy clothes and fly in the jet he acquired. Peace building discussions are not for him.
Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by redsun(m): 10:30am On Aug 12, 2014
A very devastating war is looming in Nigeria as a result of fundamental ignorance. Be ready guys,it might be a chance to get back to the thieving rich if you live to tell the tale.

A people without fundamental basic instinct that all living creatures should possess is like a ship without compass in a vast ocean. It is almost impossible to maintain a course.
Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by henchamb(m): 11:02am On Aug 12, 2014
Alexk2:
no offence, bro..bt u rili need to knw why i questn ur Christianity...itz simply because you term CAN; the umbrella body For Christian, a political party:....a proverb goes thus in yoruba.."only a bastard point the left(accusing) finger to his father's house"....i don't want to believe that u'll play abt CAN with such statement if you are truely a Christian let alone been serious.

abt the dressing of the man of God, i've never seen anything wrong with his dress sense....maybe u need to find out how an Itsekiri man normally dress...better be informed, bro.

you also mentn utterances; pls., give us example by quoting @ least one of such statement here....for me, the man is simply doing what most men of God are failing to do; defending and advocating for the security of Christians.

that i am a christian doesnt mean that i belong to CAN. let me educate you incase you are blindfolded by ignorance, the catholic church, white garment churches and some other churches have withdrawn from CAN since your papa diverted the mission of CAN even before his tenure. so that am a christian doesnt mean i am under the body.
shalom

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by tijjanioyan: 11:14am On Aug 12, 2014
LoveDecay: CAN died the day the Catholics pulled out. Islam and the Catholics are the true power brokers in this game.

Who needs a pastor when you can talk to cardinal , a man who has access to the Pope.

I know it hurts but unfortunately, the east whom are GEJ strongest supporters a largely and deeply generational catholics.

Oritse cannot garner the political support or endorsement the Catholics can. Neither can he speak loud enough. His voice (cardinal) goes further than the Nigerian shores.

The CAN president should just take a flight in his private jet. He should feel better after that... grin

Lesson to learn : money is nothing without power or respect.
true talk
Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by yomexp(m): 11:18am On Aug 12, 2014
Sheyone: APC = ISLAM

you twerp BISI AKANDE IS A CHRISTIAN AND AND BOLA TINUBU IS MARRIED TO A DEACONESS IN RCCG

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by yomexp(m): 11:24am On Aug 12, 2014
who needs a hip hop pastor as a leader!
Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by akatekpe(m): 11:33am On Aug 12, 2014
IYANGBALI: dream on
I have not TOOKED my bath today oo.. grin . Your signature na die cheesy
Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by nduchucks: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2014
Pastor Oritsejaor whose name literally means "God will not let us speak (We hold our tongue for the sake of God's)" is actually a rabble rouser and a political jobber who has no place in a conference which seeks peaceful coexistence and religious tolerance.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by nagoma(m): 11:51am On Aug 12, 2014
This is a serious meeting and not a fancy dress party. That's why even Charlie-boy was not invited.

4 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by oliseh3: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Jesus did not wear big chains or drive Bentleys, he walked bare feet, rode a donkey and probably didn't have more than 2 pairs of clothes. The criminals you call "religious leaders" would've been slapped silly by Jesus were he around to witness their love of material and earthly wealth.

Don't be a sheep.

that is poverty speaking,
for the bible says; christ became poor dat i might be rich, if i cant drive bentley and dress gorgeous then the purpose of christ walking bare footed is defeated,
i pray for u, may u nt remain poor all ur life, poverty is an infectous diseases and one of its symtoms is wen christains begin to make ill remarks about MOG God himself has blessed.

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by nduchucks: 12:02pm On Aug 12, 2014

And you christians are there critisizing c.a.n president maybe you are the one to judge i dont know.WE NEED TO WAKE UP.

Are these people Nigerians? If so, I'm sorry to say that you are a bigot. no vex o.

4 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by Gaystar(m): 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2014
Bluetooth2:
The Catholic church has proved to be an instrument of peace and tolerance between the church and the Nigerian Muslim community and, should be commended for their peace efforts. As for Oritsejafor, he's nothing but a bootlicker !
Oh yes, simply because he is fearless and always standing for the truth.....

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by oliseh3: 12:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
anybody who is nt comfortable with papa Ayo as d leader of CAN should go and die,
wen d catolics was in charge for God knows hw many decades, pentecostal never made any ill remark of him nor did we pulled out of d association,
Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by oliseh3: 12:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
nduchucks: Pastor Oritsejaor whose name literally means "God will not let us speak (We hold our tongue for the sake of God's)" is actually a rabble rouser and a political jobber who has no place in a conference which seeks peaceful coexistence and religious tolerance.

for saying that u must be d most underrated fool in christaindom,
did i jux hear u say peaceful coexistence, as a matter of fact since papa Ayo took charge of CAN d burning and killing of christains in north has reduced dramatically as compared to wen ur docile cardinal was there, it is a pity we stil av christains like u who would rather allow sentiment to be cloud their sense of reasoning, had it nt being God's divine intervention to put a man of God like papa Ayo, christainity would av being a tin of histroy in nothern part of nigeria and the catolics there can atestify to that.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by Gaystar(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
The Nigerian Christians don't need the likes of some slowpoke cardinals at this stage, Ayo stands out when it comes to doggedness and truth. His presence alone can give the evil sultan heartbreak. Even the Catholics knows this obvious truth, the north knows that if the Christian body stands in unity that we can achieve almost anything, that's why the sultan has skillfully aligned with our runaway brothers to actualise their evil aims.
The Catholic church remains the biggest casualty in the ongoing Islamic massacre against Christ body, yet Mayo as stood his grand to condemn it in totality without any form of fear or intimidation, when all the cardinal does each time is to look the boooot of the sultanate. may God help the ignorant Christians here.
Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by BlueMurder(m): 12:25pm On Aug 12, 2014

Clap for yourself, bigot. Now, let's have the list of the national officers of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by oliseh3: 12:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
lynpetra: I am a Catholic, but the bling
Bling pastor shud be included in this meeting.Although the Catholic preaches peace, but Abeg at this point,we need to sum it up with some aggressions.

no keep preaching ur peace sermon until the fight reaches ur door step,
the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by FORCE,

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
oliseh3:

no keep preaching ur peace sermon
until the fight reaches ur door step,
the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by FORCE,

Oh please shut it up! angry

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by soloyes(m): 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
Some people are just so ignorant. That platform was instituted by the Sultan the Catholic Archbishop when he was then CAN president so what's the big deal if the duo decide to come together again for the forum even if one of them is out of office?
Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by alcoholic(m): 1:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
ResourceMan:

Will you Shut up! How many catholics did you see insulting Pastor Ayo, I dont know why you pentecostals hate the Holy Catholic Church so much, it is in your blood. Hate and jealousy, May God deliver you all, Amen.
The Northern Catholics are the most vulnerable in Nigeria today and they look up more to Pastor Ayo than the Catholic Church for help, so before you go on a typing hysteria make sure you know the facts on ground.

who is hating who apka, catolics has refused to be ruled by pentecostals and has since pulled out of the association giving dormat reasons wit no concrete evidence.
Is dat hw christainity shuld be practiced
The earlier u realise that these cardinals doesnt give a Bleep about the killings of catolics in nothern nigeria the better ur chances of survival dude
Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by alcoholic(m): 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
Gaystar: Oh yes, simply because he is fearless and always standing for the truth.....

no dude, its simply because the so called cardinals are too peaceful and too holy to speak against the carnage that has being going on in their very eyes arround nothern nigeria, like one of them said; its a PEACEFUL COEXISTENCE.,
they should tell that to their brainwashed congregation.
#IREFUSETOBEASLOWPOKE

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by henchamb(m): 1:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
meforyou1: just like boko haram is the military wing of the APC

just like you are captain of online pyschia patients

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by tit(f): 1:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
soloyes: Some people are just so ignorant. That platform was instituted by the Sultan the Catholic Archbishop when he was then CAN president so what's the big deal if the duo decide to come together again for the forum even if one of them is out of office?

What happens if he dies? We shall raise him from the dead to convene the meeting?

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by Bolurx(m): 2:10pm On Aug 12, 2014
Obiagelli: who wants a clown in a serious meeting.

GOAT

Hell awaits you!!

3 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by nduchucks: 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
oliseh3:

as a matter of fact since papa Ayo took charge of CAN d burning
papa Ayo ko, Papi Ado ni. nonsense
Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by Decryptor(m): 2:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
It's no surprise he was snubbed! Afterall, the catholics and muslims are similar in mode of worship. Both use chaplates to pray
Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by meforyou1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
henchamb:

just like you are captain of online pyschia patients
cow
Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by rajoys: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
MORNDEW:
An MOG that competes with Jarule, 50 cent, lil' Wayne and Davido for bling bling.

Hehehhe-haahahahaha, U will kill somebody with laughter with this ur comment.
Re: Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections by walex2(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
A ploy by the northern oligarchy to use the cardianl to turn christians against each other. Fact 80 percent of catholics in Nigeria are from the south-East and they will vote for. Jonathan. Other pentecostal of which are loyal to Oritsajefor will not vote for northern muslim. Plan destroyed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Threats: Ohanaeze, MASSOB, OPC Back Nigerdelta Militants / Enugu Men Divorce Wives Raped By Fulani Herdsmen / Beautiful Picture Of Buhari With Dolapo Osinbajo At Ogun State Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.