Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola (36225 Views)

Ebola Victims In Liberian Village ' Rise From The Dead' / Dogs Eat Dead Body Of Ebola Victims In Liberia / Graphic Pics: Ebola Victims Left To Die And Rot On The Streets Of Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by MissSlimbody(f): 8:33am On Aug 12, 2014
D good Lord shall perfect their healing iJn
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by redcliff: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2014
DjAndroid: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fashola-ebola-victims-now-stable-five-showing-signs-of-recovery/186055/

And I made front page. The first time ever!!!!

Thanks Mod.

Go and use it to collect money in the bank na.. mschew

1 Like

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Legendoscar2: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2014
Provie:

And they shall all fully recover.
Amen!
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Kenzico(m): 9:01am On Aug 12, 2014
Oh! That's good news!!
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Amhappy(f): 9:02am On Aug 12, 2014
Awesome awesome awesome. Bestest news ever. God i'm grateful.
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by portable86(f): 9:05am On Aug 12, 2014
He should define 'stable'
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by joshkke(m): 9:13am On Aug 12, 2014
"HE sent HIS Word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. Ps 107:20".
Despite the evil in this country one thing you cant take from Nigerians is that we pray. America might not hear, but there is a GOD in heaven who is set to prove that prayer still moves the HAND that moves the world. Just wait and see how this thing will simply dessipate.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 12, 2014
SexyFox: Are you sure they are not using them as lab rat to test their kola nut theory? I am surprise that a whole 5 are recovering. If true, then thanks be to God for their survival.
Real Africans shouldn't doubt the potency of the Kola Nut cheesy
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by tytruthfully: 9:18am On Aug 12, 2014
Thank God. When America turned us down, the help of the helpless turned up.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by nikkyyoyo(f): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2014
GentleMimi: USA denied Naija the ZMapp serum.
Our Nigerian patients (apart from the nurse) are still alive till now. What else can i say? The ''Balm Of Gilead'' is at work.. Prayers are going on for all of them by family and colleagues. I pray the Good Lord becomes our Zmapp.
Not only will he preserve them,he will make them whole. I pray they come out of this alive,and all organs intact and functioning perfectly. Is anything too difficult for God? No. We will do our best,the Lord will do beyond the best.
This should be a lesson to Naija government. Buckle up!
Pls always remember them in ur prayers. We shall overcome!
Amen in Jesus Name! I like ur say

1 Like

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by claremont(m): 9:23am On Aug 12, 2014
Our Nigerian patients (apart from the nurse) are still alive till now. What else can i say? The ''Balm Of Gilead'' is at work.. Prayers are going on for all of them by family and colleagues. I pray the Good Lord becomes our Zmapp.
Not only will he preserve them,he will make them whole. I pray they come out of this alive,and all organs intact and functioning perfectly. Is anything too difficult for God? No. We will do our best,the Lord will do beyond the best.
So why did your Good Lord ignore the rest of the Ebola patients who eventually passed away but chose to keep these ones alive?! Don't you see the irony of your comment?! You are thanking your God for apparently saving these patients at the expense of the hundreds who died?!

Go and read up on the definition of sado-masochism, I think it applies to you and your cohorts.

@Post: The people who deserve the praise are the medical practitioners who have chosen to continue treating these patients even at the risk of contacting the Ebola virus themselves. They are the ones who are the heroes, not an invisible deity somewhere who apparently picks and chooses who to save and who to let die.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by nikkyyoyo(f): 9:24am On Aug 12, 2014
Who can say no when God havn't? Thank You Jesus for Your healing.
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 12, 2014
SexyFox:
I never made a statement, I only ask a question. And did you read my last sentence. I am a christian too and I believe in God.
Ok.
Yemlizzy: Good for now,the question is how long will the stability continue?
Till the viral level reaches 0 point in Jesus name.

On another news, I just heard they lost another person to ebola, T or F?
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Princejboy(m): 9:28am On Aug 12, 2014
DjAndroid: Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, Monday said all the patients who had tested positive to the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) and currently undergoing treatment at the Infectious Disease Hospital, Yaba, were in “stable condition”.

The governor also explained that while the health status of the victims of the deadly virus had not deteriorated, five of them were “really improving,” adding, “Ebola is not an automatic death sentence.”
God pls grant them speed recovery.....IJN undecided
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by thewarrior72: 9:37am On Aug 12, 2014
Provie:

And they shall all fully recover.
AMEN
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by IamforGod: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2014
SexyFox: Are you sure they are not using them as lab rat to test their kola nut theory? I am surprise that a whole 5 are recovering. If true, then thanks be to God for their survival.
douubting thomas
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Forwetinnah: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2014
Hmmmnn...hope its true o. I hear they're killing them since there's no treatment for now o angry
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by nurez305(m): 9:39am On Aug 12, 2014
DjAndroid: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fashola-ebola-victims-now-stable-five-showing-signs-of-recovery/186055/

And I made front page. The first time ever!!!!

Thanks Mod.
pls I want you enlighten me on something, why is it that when they move your thread to front page, you people always happy, also I noticed some people fight for likes, I think something is attach to those thing.....finally when I want to create a thread, I was not allow to create it. pls why is it like that, I will be waiting for your response. THANKS
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by kennyung: 9:40am On Aug 12, 2014
claremont:
So why did your Good Lord ignore the rest of the Ebola patients who eventually passed away but chose to keep these ones alive?! Don't you see the irony of your comment?! You are thanking your God for apparently saving these patients at the expense of the hundreds who died?!

Go and read up on the definition of sado-masochism, I think it applies to you and your cohorts.

@Post: The people who deserve the praise are the medical practitioners who have chosen to continue treating these patients even at the risk of contacting the Ebola virus themselves. They are the ones who are the heroes, not an invisible deity somewhere who apparently picks and chooses who to save and who to let die.

ABSURDITY

2 Likes

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Sunshinelady(f): 9:45am On Aug 12, 2014
DjAndroid: Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, Monday said all the patients who had tested positive to the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) and currently undergoing treatment at the Infectious Disease Hospital, Yaba, were in “stable condition”.

The governor also explained that while the health status of the victims of the deadly virus had not deteriorated, five of them were “really improving,” adding, “Ebola is not an automatic death sentence.”
. Thank you Baba God. God of Nigeria pls keep being our sucor/help
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2014
MrRhymes101: "it does not have a cure", yet "people r recovering"? Did they eat kola?? Abi they baf with salt water?? i don't knw what to believe in this country anymore........GOD HELP US

U want them.to die so that u can believe it is true that it doesnt ve a cure abi
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by goddison(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2014
where men stop that where God start,they will not only recover but live in divine health
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Sunshinelady(f): 9:55am On Aug 12, 2014
. 1000 Amens. America is trying to deal wit us because of d anti gay law, how am I not sure dey r d ones dat sent sawyer. But d God of Nigeria will not let us down. God Hear our prayers!! & I commend d Lagos state govt, dey are rilly trying

1 Like

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by 360command: 9:55am On Aug 12, 2014
nerodenero: This is worth celebrating.Their recovery shall be completed IJN, amén.
I get weak when I see this word 'IJN'. What would it take you to write it in full ? It clearly tells me you have no respect for the most high. To tell you the truth, F*ck u and your IJN. Put some respect and write it in full as this 'In Jesus name'. Is it hard?

1 Like

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 12, 2014
MrRhymes101: "it does not have a cure", yet "people r recovering"? Did they eat kola?? Abi they baf with salt water?? i don't knw what to believe in this country anymore........GOD HELP US
There's something called an immune system. Not everyone that contracts the disease dies.
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 12, 2014
360command: I get weak when I see this word 'IJN'. What would it take you to write it in full ? It clearly tells me you have no respect for the most high. To tell you the truth, F*ck u and your IJN. Put some respect and write it in full as this 'In Jesus name'. Is it hard?

Asswipe. That's what u are.

Cursing in the name of your Lord. Now that has got to be the ultimate blasphemy
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2014
Forwetinnah: Hmmmnn...hope its true o. I hear they're killing them since there's no treatment for now o angry

Your username is the best response to this post
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by amiskurie(m): 10:01am On Aug 12, 2014
This is Nigeria where everything never succeed

Electricity : failure

Road : failure

Government : failure

So why Ebola go succeed?

1 Like

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by asha01: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2014

"undergoing treatment" with what drugs? I thought they said Ebola has no drugs for treatment or cure.
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2014
i tink diz ebola disease deal with virus in d blood so if dre is any blood drug dat could sterilize dah blood i tink it may help
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by nerodenero: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2014
Did I pass the message?Yes I did passed the message and thank God that God isnt man.Too early to start exchanging words.Shalom!
360command: I get weak when I see this word 'IJN'. What would it take you to write it in full ? It clearly tells me you have no respect for the most high. To tell you the truth, F*ck u and your IJN. Put some respect and write it in full as this 'In Jesus name'. Is it hard?
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by mahteens: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2014
Why expect ZMapp 4rm d usa when we have Anointing water?? 1st hand deliverance 4rm God...may they all Recover IJN!! Amen...[i]Why expect ZMapp 4rm d usa when we have Anointing water?? 1st hand deliverance 4rm God...may they all Recover IJN!! Amen...[/i]Why expect ZMapp 4rm d usa when we have Anointing water?? 1st hand deliverance 4rm God...may they all Recover IJN!! Amen...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bukky Akinbile, Lady With Mesenteric Cysts (Large Tumor) In Need Of Surgery / Excessive Itching In Private Parts / 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.