Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola (36226 Views)

Ebola Victims In Liberian Village ' Rise From The Dead' / Dogs Eat Dead Body Of Ebola Victims In Liberia / Graphic Pics: Ebola Victims Left To Die And Rot On The Streets Of Liberia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by roufy235(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2014
hope it's true
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:24am On Aug 12, 2014
Firefire: Thank you Jesus.

Masha Allah, Alhamdulillah

You forgot "Eyin iya, eseun o, eyin agbaagba, eseun o, eyin apapo eleye, esee tI e o je koju ti wa o "
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by yomexp(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2014
Dabss: even so I think its worth the risk afterall the virus has a fatality rate of more than 90%.
And it's like the kola theory is working so w.t.h!
how many times are you going to be told that kola don't cure ebola? and where in the article was kola mentioned?
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by CharlieMaria(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2014
Thanks to St Raphael the archangel the healer of God who intervened. May God be glorified through his angels and saints.
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by krsty(f): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2014
Provie:

And they shall all fully recover.
Amen
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 12, 2014
GentleMimi: USA denied Naija the ZMapp serum.
Our Nigerian patients (apart from the nurse) are still alive till now. What else can i say? The ''Balm Of Gilead'' is at work.. Prayers are going on for all of them by family and colleagues. I pray the Good Lord becomes our Zmapp.
Not only will he preserve them,he will make them whole. I pray they come out of this alive,and all organs intact and functioning perfectly. Is anything too difficult for God? No. We will do our best,the Lord will do beyond the best.
This should be a lesson to Naija government. Buckle up!
Pls always remember them in ur prayers. We shall overcome!

I cried as I said Amen........ God bless is still blessing you

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 12, 2014
This is beautiful news.
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:35am On Aug 12, 2014
Fresia01: good news!!!!! God is in cntrl!!!! at d end of d day our story shall read thus:::: Ebola came,, we saw it and we conquered it!!?!
It shall be so in Jesus name, amen!

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Orikinla(m): 10:37am On Aug 12, 2014
HALLELUJAH!
To God and God alone be all the glory for great things He has done and will continue to do for us.

Never give up hope even when pessimists say it is hopeless.

God bless Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola!
May we have many more governors like him in Nigeria.

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by EvilBrain1(m): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2014
Orikinla: HALLELUJAH!
To God and God alone be all the glory for great things He has done and will continue to do for us.

Never give up hope even when pessimists say it is hopeless.

God bless Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola!
May we have many more governors like him in Nigeria.

Everybody is praising god and Allah and Jesus and the angels and saints and Fashola and even kolanut.

But not a single word about the brave doctors, nurses and attendants that are repeatedly risking their lives to take care of these people. FYI, the reason we aren't seeing a 90% death rate is because some human beings (not spirits) are going in to give them the treatment they need. Why is there no gratitude, and no concern about their safety? Why can't we give credit where credit is due?

Nigerians are a sad group of people.

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by DjAndroid: 10:50am On Aug 12, 2014
nurez305: pls I want you enlighten me on something, why is it that when they move your thread to front page, you people always happy, also I noticed some people fight for likes, I think something is attach to those thing.....finally when I want to create a thread, I was not allow to create it. pls why is it like that, I will be waiting for your response. THANKS

when you finally succeed in creating a thread, then you will know what it means to be on the front page.
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by remmat(f): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2014
ukeleh: Ebola they said has no cure, what did they now used to treat the people that are recovering?

Ask God
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by brighter1: 10:53am On Aug 12, 2014
DjAndroid: Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, Monday said all the patients who had tested positive to the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) and currently undergoing treatment at the Infectious Disease Hospital, Yaba, were in “stable condition”.

The governor also explained that while the health status of the victims of the deadly virus had not deteriorated, five of them were “really improving,” adding, “Ebola is not an automatic death sentence.”
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by ak4God(m): 10:56am On Aug 12, 2014
America want to control the world by all means.Pls how do we come about this Ebola in the first place?They said through Monkeys,apes animals etc,but are there no monkeys or animals in America?Maybe they re of different species.Infact they have more contacts with these animals than us.They practice bestiality(Having sex with animals),which is a taboo in Africa.The other time they said we should not eat chicken again because of flu,but i could remember when i was younger in the early 80s and 90s when you see any chicken exhibiting a strange symptoms(KOLI) we killed the chicken instantly and eat it,nothing happened to us,why is it that now they are saying we cant eat bush meat,chicken and so on?Also anytime they want to discover any sickness,its always from Black African"s countries,why not Egypt,Libya,Tunisia,Algeria and so on?
The fact is that most of these so called researchers go into laboratories and prepare one virus,at the same time the ANTI VIRUS,then take flight to AFRICA,inject the animal they wanted and release the animal back into the forest,then a hunter killed the animal with excitement shared eat among his family or sell it,then virus starts spreading,whereby the Americans have the Anti virus already,Then overnight they claimed to have found the solutions.
What we are experiencing now is called MENTAL SLAVERY.They say YES to Homosexuality but NO to POLYGAMY(AFRICAN TRADITION).Forget all these stories and aids they are given.It has been premeditated
So AFRICA,All that glitters is not gold,SHINE YOUR EYES!!

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Sacramento4real(m): 11:16am On Aug 12, 2014
I see America and the world at large coming to Nigeria to seek for cure to EVD.Like,if you think its very possible.

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by bettes(f): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2014
This is fantastic news,God is merciful and faithful,by His grace they would recover completely.
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2014
DjAndroid: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/fashola-ebola-victims-now-stable-five-showing-signs-of-recovery/186055/

And I made front page. The first time ever!!!!

Thanks Mod.

.u wicked. u make front page. u he first to comment..how greedy can u be.

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Firefire(m): 11:50am On Aug 12, 2014
Jeezuzpick:

You forgot "Eyin iya, eseun o, eyin agbaagba, eseun o, eyin apapo eleye, esee tI e o je koju ti wa o "

Awo ni ộ ni abi ộgberi, O si n pede bi ộmộ awo

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by ibdeals1(m): 11:52am On Aug 12, 2014
:Dgood news..i just hope they are nt concealing it so as not to cause panic
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Korrection(m): 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
The best comment i have ever read on nairaland..im touched...truly truly touched...may God be praised...
Our Nigerian patients (apart from the nurse) are still alive till now. What else can i say? The ''Balm Of Gilead'' is at work.. Prayers are going on for all of them by family and colleagues. I pray the Good Lord becomes our Zmapp.
Not only will he preserve them,he will make them whole. I pray they come out of this alive,and all organs intact and functioning perfectly. Is anything too difficult for God? No. We will do our best,the Lord will do beyond the best.
This should be a lesson to Naija government. Buckle up!
Pls always remember them in ur prayers. We shall overcome!

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by DjAndroid: 12:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
patmaine:

.u wicked. u make front page. u he first to comment..how greedy can u be.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by oluamid(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
Christmasdon: Don.t yhu fink God saves, who he wants to save.

Are you implying God did not want to save the Liberian or the Nigeria nurse?
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Korrection(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
hell bound....very meaningless comment .....some will survive and some will die..after all malaria killed people people and you are still alive even when you have millions of plasmodium in your dark blood....see your life...
claremont:
So why did your Good Lord ignore the rest of the Ebola patients who eventually passed away but chose to keep these ones alive?! Don't you see the irony of your comment?! You are thanking your God for apparently saving these patients at the expense of the hundreds who died?!

Go and read up on the definition of sado-masochism, I think it applies to you and your cohorts.

@Post: The people who deserve the praise are the medical practitioners who have chosen to continue treating these patients even at the risk of contacting the Ebola virus themselves. They are the ones who are the heroes, not an invisible deity somewhere who apparently picks and chooses who to save and who to let die.

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by nurez305(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
DjAndroid:

when you finally succeed in creating a thread, then you will know what it means to be on the front page.
pls bros, I don't know that's why am asking all these from you....is there any benefit attach to it and what we I do for me to be able to create a thread....pls your answer to these will be appreciated
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by ugotuf(m): 12:27pm On Aug 12, 2014
QMark: Super good news.

I can't wait for the number of infected persons in Nigeria to reduce to zero. At least CNN will remember that our colour is green and not the red they currently paint our map with.
It was not our own map they painted red but Niger.This plague is not meant for us here. It will surely pass over us, in Jesus name.
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by iconize(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2014

Mimi, you've really changed oh!
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by Reference(m): 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
Nigeria has handled this crises very, very well so far, I'm impressed. Thanks to all the dedicated, hardworking personnel who have made outstanding sacrifices putting themselves in harms way.
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by esere826: 12:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ishilove:
Bitter kola, salt and Akpu. No Liberian virus can withstand that kind of deadly combo. Nigeria sufferhead has built up our immune system. tongue

I pray for their full recovery.

...umhh
^^^ reminds me of a certain thread opened by a certain person
wondering why people make light of issues or something like that

....umhh

Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by cold(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
claremont:
So why did your Good Lord ignore the rest of the Ebola patients who eventually passed away but chose to keep these ones alive?! Don't you see the irony of your comment?! You are thanking your God for apparently saving these patients at the expense of the hundreds who died?!

Go and read up on the definition of sado-masochism, I think it applies to you and your cohorts.

@Post: The people who deserve the praise are the medical practitioners who have chosen to continue treating these patients even at the risk of contacting the Ebola virus themselves. They are the ones who are the heroes, not an invisible deity somewhere who apparently picks and chooses who to save and who to let die.
This is what gets to me about comments like that.900 people have died from from Ebola. Five persons are said to be in stable condition. (I hope they recover fully too)Everyone thanks God. They say: 'God had a purpose for these people. God saved her for a reason!' 'God saved him for a reason!'Do we not realize how cruel that is? Do we not realize how cruel it is to say that if God had a purpose for that person, he also had a purpose in killing everyone else who was affected?For every time you say that there's a purpose behind one person's success, you invalidate billions of people. You say there is a purpose to their suffering. And that's just cruel. But then again what do i know. Such comments can only make sense to a christian.
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by wemicoal(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
I read a lot about Ebola on this site it really made me understand more. Check. (datingnature,,com) the commas are (.)
Re: Ebola Victims Now Stable, Five Showing Signs Of Recovery - Fashola by tpg0: 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
Nothing can let down my Naija in Jesus name ............ grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Excessive Itching In Private Parts / 5 Early Signs Of Breast Cancer That Almost All Women Ignore! / "Having Sex 21 Times A Month With Wife Or Side Chic Prevents Prostrate Cancer"