Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,455 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Why Are Muslims So Deluded,two-faced And Ignorant? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Muslims So Deluded,two-faced And Ignorant? (1682 Views)

So Foolish Was I, And Ignorant; I Was As... / Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. / Are Muslims Truly More Than Christians In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Muslims So Deluded,two-faced And Ignorant? by lilkesh: 10:58am On Aug 12, 2014
E

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims So Deluded,two-faced And Ignorant? by lilkesh: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2014
angry yeye people
Re: Why Are Muslims So Deluded,two-faced And Ignorant? by Donfamous(m): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
lilkesh: angry yeye people
u dey vex gan o
Re: Why Are Muslims So Deluded,two-faced And Ignorant? by Emessy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
I am a Muslim , so why dont you ask questions
Re: Why Are Muslims So Deluded,two-faced And Ignorant? by uzoexcel(m): 11:22am On Aug 13, 2014
religious bigotry of the highest order
Watch this clip and be educated..The best line in the clip is 'They are not like u and me which means they must be evil'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlzuWbDHZrU

..dnt criticise things u dont understand and dnt believe everything the media tells u..Since you educated try and do independent research;all u need is a phone with good internet....i m nt a muslim but v the best of friends amongst them...dnt be stereotypical in judging people..I am sure if u mention ur tribe or religion, someone here will say something bad about ur 'type' which may nt neccessarily be true.
On one of ur thread u profess to be a religious person but i m nt sure the God u worship will be impressed with hypocrites..And u seem to forget that one of Jesus best parables was that of the good samaritan..He defined ur neighbor as not neccessarily ur brother or church member but ur fellow man indirectly Jesus was discouraging bigotry. On the last day which christians believe in he will ask u how u treated ur fellow man and not how u treated people from ur tribe or from ur church...Go figure

btw:I am not a strong christian but i think i m better than most!!!!!!

lilkesh: If Muslims are in an area where they are outnumbered, they are supposed to have two faces.

Inwardly they’re supposed to hate the unbelievers and to long for the day when Islam will dominate. Outwardly, they are allowed to pretend to be peaceful and tolerant and kind and loving. Smiling in our faces while cursing us in their hearts.

-culled from an islamic priest
Muslims are two-faced kind of people who are often brainwashed,most lack self confidence during matters of religion and are most often terrorists

Aren't they the ones that first stopped our president from killing boko-haram?
Now they are giving him an ultimatum

Most ongoin wars are from the ISIS and they claim to love peace?

Pls change and stop feminism especially because this occurs mostly in muslim regions--notice that during prayers female are not allowed in the main mosque but instead are placed under flimsy tents

Any opinion is acccepted
Re: Why Are Muslims So Deluded,two-faced And Ignorant? by MightySparrow: 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2014
There is only one solution to Islam : balance of terror. It will surely come. Islam will be resisted and conquered. The time is hasting dangerously.

People will fight ferociously to oust the devil out of their domains.

Mark it, it will come!

(1) (Reply)

How Didyou Feel When You First Spoke In Tongues? / Fear Of Hell Fire! / Could Fornication Not Be A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.