Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Continue This Story (creative Game) - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Continue This Story (creative Game) (3097 Views)

Continue With One Starting With The Last Letter / Continue With The Chain. / Continue the story ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2014
This is quite easy. I will start a story and you'll continue from where anyone stop. It shouldn't be too long. Let's see how creative we are here. OK here we go.....

My name is whatever you decide to call me, it doesn't matter moreover Shakespeare had said 'what is in a name'. The important thing is that I fell in love with my next day neighbor. Everyone has that neighbour either a guy or girl that they fall in love with but they prove hard to get......
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Hiroshize(m): 11:17am On Aug 12, 2014
Fantasywrita: This is quite easy. I will start a story and you'll continue from where anyone stop. It shouldn't be too long. Let's see how creative we are here. OK here we go.....

My name is whatever you decide to call me, it doesn't matter moreover Shakespeare had said 'what is in a name'. The important thing is that I fell in love with my next day neighbor. Everyone has that neighbour either a guy or girl that they fall in love with but they prove hard to get......

Some people say; Its a cat and mouse game, who falls first, who confesses his or her feelings first and the list goes on. My story didn't even follow the usual trend or the usual line of approach. Most times when i reminiscent and go back to review this tale, i just laugh at myself and ask those funny rhetorical questions no one ever has an answer to. Anyways, back to the present......
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 12, 2014
Hiroshize:

Some people say; Its a cat and mouse game, who falls first, who confesses his or her feelings first and the list goes on. My story didn't even follow the usual trend or the usual line of approach. Most times when i reminiscent and go back to review this tale, i just laugh at myself and ask those funny rhetorical questions no one ever has an answer to. Anyways, back to the present......
i tried to let my feelings known to him or her, but their faces are so mean and serious that you'll only greet "good morning" and forget what to say. Well, i kept trying, till one faithful day...
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2014
missberrypop5: i tried to let my feelings known to him or her, but their faces are so mean and serious that you'll only greet "good morning" and forget what to say. Well, i kept trying, till one faithful day...

As I was opening our gate to get in he approached me. I was nervous! I was wondering what he wanted to say. He has never spoken to me, not even once, though we exchange smiles when our face meets.
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Hiroshize(m): 11:36am On Aug 12, 2014
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Hiroshize(m): 11:42am On Aug 12, 2014
Repteam:

As I was opening our gate to get in he approached me. I was nervous! I was wondering what he wanted to say. He has never spoken to me, not even once, though we exchange smiles when our face meets.

, after all my nervousness and anxiety, he just passed me and went to greet my elder brother. I was indeed disappointed, it was as if lighting should just strike me down. But wait, don't just start concluding that was the end of the encounter, it even gets more interesting...

1 Like

Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 12, 2014
Repteam:

he greeted me, "good afternoon, sister" my heart sank. Wait, did he just address me as sister? Why not dear or something sweet? angry at least dear will do. Ok, i greeted back. And he asked me how i was, wow cheesy what a day. I replied, "i'm fine and you?" he said he was ok. I was waiting for him to say something, but he gave me that cute smile, passed and went out of the compound. Wow, the sweet smell of his perfume followed. I just stood there, thinking it was another wild imagination. I didn't notice my landlord was waiting for me to get off the gate. He called my name...
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2014
lol....what am i going to do now!? @ missberrypop5, Hiroshize.
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Hiroshize(m): 11:54am On Aug 12, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Repteam: lol....what am i going to do now!? @ missberrypop5, Hiroshize.
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 11:55am On Aug 12, 2014
Repteam: lol....what am i going to do now!? @ missberrypop5, Hiroshize.
grin you can follow up both stories. It's creativity!
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Hiroshize(m): 11:55am On Aug 12, 2014
missberrypop5

It seems you've read alot of romance and love stories .. cheesy cheesy
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 12, 2014
hmm... I was walking towards her to say hi. I must tell you I was so nervous cos she had this amazing charming eyes.. As I got close to her I couldn't say a word I just passed her and approached her brother!
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 12, 2014
Hiroshize:

It seems you've read alot of romance and love stories .. cheesy cheesy
lol, my brother, i read alot. So you guessed right. grin

2 Likes

Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Hiroshize(m): 11:58am On Aug 12, 2014
I think your continuation
missberrypop5
should be the later afternoon encounter since this was still morning.

So
Repteam

continue from there cheesy
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
Fantasywrita: hmm... I was walking towards her to say hi. I must tell you I was so nervous cos she had this amazing charming eyes.. As I got close to her I couldn't say a word I just passed her and approached her brother!

I felt so light headed. I had imagined that he approached me and we talked but that didn't happen. He just passed me! That was so rude! I didn't go in anymore since he was with my brother. I made and excuse and went out as though I forgot to buy something. I needed the fresh air too!

1 Like

Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Hiroshize(m): 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
Repteam:

I felt so light headed. I had imagined that he approached me and we talked but that didn't happen. He just passed me! That was so rude! I didn't go in anymore since he was with my brother. I made and excuse and went out as though I forgot to buy something. I needed the fresh air too!
...While walking , I remembered what happened to me back then in secondary school. It was JSS3, that point where all your hormones were bursting with life, eager to do something, where we started developing feelings and emotions...

1 Like

Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hiroshize: I think your continuation should be the later afternoon encounter since this was still morning.

So

continue from there cheesy

donesmiley I'm enjoying this. #Thinking
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hiroshize:
...While walking , I remembered what happened to me back then in secondary school. It was JSS3, that point where all your hormones were bursting with life, eager to do something, where we started developing feelings and emotions...

Those were trying and tempting times. There was so much pressure from boys then, not that there isn't now but then it was different. The love was innocent and pure.I still remember my first kiss, it was at a party, end of year party. Anyway then it wasn't so hard to love, now we've grown up and its all filled with mystery. What can't he just ask me out already!
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Hiroshize(m): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
So far, here's what i compiled...
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Hiroshize(m): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
My name is whatever you decide to call me, it doesn't matter moreover Shakespeare had said 'what is in a name'. The important thing is that I fell in love with my next day neighbor. Everyone has that neighbor either a guy or girl that they fall in love with but they prove hard to get.

Some people say; It’s a cat and mouse game, who falls first, who confesses his or her feelings first and the list goes on. My story didn't even follow the usual trend or the usual line of approach. Most times when I reminiscent and go back to review this tale, I just laugh at myself and ask those funny rhetorical questions no one ever has an answer to. Anyways, back to the present, I tried to let my feelings known to him or her, but their faces are so mean and serious that you'll only greet "good morning" and forget what to say. Well, I kept trying, till one faithful day.
As I was opening our gate to get in he approached me. I was nervous! I was wondering what he wanted to say. He has never spoken to me, not even once, though we exchange smiles when our face meets, , after all my nervousness and anxiety, he just passed me and went to greet my elder brother. I was indeed disappointed; it was as if lighting should just strike me down. But wait, don't just start concluding that was the end of the encounter, it even gets more interesting.

Later that day, in the afternoon, he came around again. "Good afternoon, sister" he greeted, my heart sank. Wait, did he just address me as sister? Why not dear or something sweet? At least dear will do. Ok, I greeted back. And he asked me how I was, wow what a day. I replied, "I’m fine and you?" he said he was ok. I was waiting for him to say something, but he gave me that cute smile, passed and went out of the compound. Wow, the sweet smell of his perfume followed. I just stood there, thinking it was another wild imagination. I didn't notice my landlord was waiting for me to get off the gate. He called my name and brought me back to reality.

At the other end; I was walking towards her to say hi. I must tell you I was so nervous because she had these amazingly charming eyes. As I got close to her I couldn't say a word I just passed her and approached her brother.

Back to me; I felt so light headed. I had imagined that he approached me and we talked but that didn't happen. He just passed me! That was so rude! I didn't go in anymore since he was with my brother. I made and excuse and went out as though I forgot to buy something. I needed the fresh air too! While walking, I remembered what happened to me back then in secondary school. It was JSS3, that point where all your hormones were bursting with life, eager to do something, where we started developing feelings and emotions.

Those were trying and tempting times. There was so much pressure from boys then, not that there isn't now but then it was different. The love was innocent and pure. I still remember my first kiss; it was at a party, end of year party. Anyway then it wasn't so hard to love; now we've grown up and its all filled with mystery. Why can't he just ask me out already!

SOME CORRECTIONS WERE MADE

3 Likes

Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hiroshize: My name is whatever you decide to call me, it doesn't matter moreover Shakespeare had said 'what is in a name'. The important thing is that I fell in love with my next day neighbor. Everyone has that neighbor either a guy or girl that they fall in love with but they prove hard to get.

Some people say; It’s a cat and mouse game, who falls first, who confesses his or her feelings first and the list goes on. My story didn't even follow the usual trend or the usual line of approach. Most times when I reminiscent and go back to review this tale, I just laugh at myself and ask those funny rhetorical questions no one ever has an answer to. Anyways, back to the present, I tried to let my feelings known to him or her, but their faces are so mean and serious that you'll only greet "good morning" and forget what to say. Well, I kept trying, till one faithful day.
As I was opening our gate to get in he approached me. I was nervous! I was wondering what he wanted to say. He has never spoken to me, not even once, though we exchange smiles when our face meets, , after all my nervousness and anxiety, he just passed me and went to greet my elder brother. I was indeed disappointed; it was as if lighting should just strike me down. But wait, don't just start concluding that was the end of the encounter, it even gets more interesting.

Later that day, in the afternoon, he came around again. "Good afternoon, sister" he greeted, my heart sank. Wait, did he just address me as sister? Why not dear or something sweet? At least dear will do. Ok, I greeted back. And he asked me how I was, wow what a day. I replied, "I’m fine and you?" he said he was ok. I was waiting for him to say something, but he gave me that cute smile, passed and went out of the compound. Wow, the sweet smell of his perfume followed. I just stood there, thinking it was another wild imagination. I didn't notice my landlord was waiting for me to get off the gate. He called my name and brought me back to reality.

At the other end; I was walking towards her to say hi. I must tell you I was so nervous because she had these amazingly charming eyes. As I got close to her I couldn't say a word I just passed her and approached her brother.

Back to me; I felt so light headed. I had imagined that he approached me and we talked but that didn't happen. He just passed me! That was so rude! I didn't go in anymore since he was with my brother. I made and excuse and went out as though I forgot to buy something. I needed the fresh air too! While walking, I remembered what happened to me back then in secondary school. It was JSS3, that point where all your hormones were bursting with life, eager to do something, where we started developing feelings and emotions.

Those were trying and tempting times. There was so much pressure from boys then, not that there isn't now but then it was different. The love was innocent and pure. I still remember my first kiss; it was at a party, end of year party. Anyway then it wasn't so hard to love; now we've grown up and its all filled with mystery. Why can't he just ask me out already!

wow. You tried o.
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Hiroshize(m): 12:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
missberrypop5: wow. You tried o.

Let's continue...who knows...we fit come sell am as script cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#SuperStoryThiings wink grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hiroshize:

Let's continue...who knows...we fit come sell am as script cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#SuperStoryThiings wink grin grin cool

Nice. ...smiley hopefully
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
Repteam:

Those were trying and tempting times. There was so much pressure from boys then, not that there isn't now but then it was different. The love was innocent and pure.I still remember my first kiss, it was at a party, end of year party. Anyway then it wasn't so hard to love, now we've grown up and its all filled with mystery. Why can't he just ask me out already!

I exchanged greetings with her brother. We were both in a football team. I actually joined the team so as to make friend with him and get close to his sister. I have never done such a thing before. I don't know what it is about her that makes my heart beat fast. i think I love her!
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Hiroshize(m): 12:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Hiroshize(m): 12:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
Fantasywrita:

I exchanged greetings with her brother. We were both in a football team. I actually joined the team so as to make friend with him and get close to his sister. I have never done such a thing before. I don't know what it is about her that makes my heart beat fast. i think I love her!

Look at me, am just rushing all the feelings, is not too early for all the hoping and love talk, I should be sensible enough, right ? I thought to myself. Meanwhile, back to the football, our local championship cup was coming up, our opponents were some rascal filled team, "this boys wan jus break person leg" I told her brother while frowning, he was a victim of a horrendous tackle in our last match. At least, I can use his injury as guise to be visiting and tracking his sister, "call it blessing in disguise" i laughed in my mind.....
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hiroshize:

Look at me, am just rushing all the feelings, is not too early for all the hoping and love talk, I should be sensible enough, right ? I thought to myself. Meanwhile, back to the football, our local championship cup was coming up, our opponents were some rascal filled team, "this boys wan jus break person leg" I told her brother while frowning, he was a victim of a horrendous tackle in our last match. At least, I can use his injury as guise to be visiting and tracking his sister, "call it blessing in disguise" i laughed in my mind.....
on the other hand... I felt sorry for brother, trying to recover from his injury. In few min, there was a knock on our door. I angrily went to check who was there, probably another annoying visitor. As i opened the door, my heart skipped a beat, there he was, like he knew i need to set my eyes on him...
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by McWhillion(m): 2:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
missberrypop5: on the other hand... I felt sorry for brother, trying to recover from his injury. In few min, there was a knock on our door. I angrily went to check who was there, probably another annoying visitor. As i opened the door, my heart skipped a beat, there he was, like he knew i need to set my eyes on him...
As I beheld her face my train of thought was suddenly hijacked, my main purpose of visiting was to see her angelic face again but she wouldnt know of course. She thought I came to see her brother. I don't know how long I must have stared at her face before saying "hi, is your brother at home", to which she slowly nodded in the affirmative. I am not good at reading faces but I think I read something different in her countenance. Could it be that she likes me too?, I thought as I made my way to my friend's room...
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Hiroshize(m): 2:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
oya, this love don too much, let the story have some diversification joor

missberrypop5
McWhillion
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
McWhillion:
As I beheld her face my train of thought was suddenly hijacked, my main purpose of visiting was to see her angelic face again but she wouldnt know of course. She thought I came to see her brother. I don't know how long I must have stared at her face before saying "hi, is your brother at home", to which she slowly nodded in the affirmative. I am not good at reading faces but I think I read something different in her countenance. Could it be that she likes me too?, I thought as I made my way to my friend's room...
hmmm, i watched him as he passed door by door, into my brother's room. He walked like he was scared or something. I found myself smiling, he brought sudden happiness to me. I slowly walked into the kitchen, then i picked up a mug we usually use for kerosine. I poured kerosine into it and i went to empty it in our stove. Then, i remembered when he 1st said "hi" to me, i smiled again, and i began to imagine us being together, living as couples, playing and joking, having fun. Then, i felt my hand was light, i looked down, Oh My gosh!!! I emptied the kerosine in our soup pot. And that's a newly cooked egusi soup! What will i do now? ...
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hiroshize: oya, this love don too much, let the story have some diversification joor

lol. Bro add your na hahaha. grin
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by LordRahl001: 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
missberrypop5: hmmm, i watched him as he passed door by door, into my brother's room. He walked like he was scared or something. I found myself smiling, he brought sudden happiness to me. I slowly walked into the kitchen, then i picked up a mug we usually use for kerosine. I poured kerosine into it and i went to empty it in our stove. Then, i remembered when he 1st said "hi" to me, i smiled again, and i began to imagine us being together, living as couples, playing and joking, having fun. Then, i felt my hand was light, i looked down, Oh My gosh!!! I emptied the kerosine in our soup pot. And that's a newly cooked egusi soup! What will i do now? ...
as i knocked on my friends door, i heard a faint 'come in' he was really feeling the pain!!! he is like the most talented player in our team; though i have my own share too but stature wise, i am better off! I play in a more defensive role but i play mostly as the holding mildfielder; i said talented because he could play any role in the attacking half of the field, he is such a very technical player, he dribbles just like ronaldinho and he sure got eye for killer passes!! our coach always prefers him as our number 10; and i am always deployed as the roving 4 when we play a 4231 formation while he plays as our CAM. i have always warned him about him being too adventurous when it comes to dribbling but he feels he always play safe. but during our last match, he wasnt that lucky as he was caught between the defenders. i entered and said "brother, hope you are feeling better?" and he replied "kind of, i am just soo disappointed that i may not make it to the next match". i said assuringly "you will shake it off bro; just make sure you relax a lot" and he said "thanks brother i really appreciate it and i hope i get better before the next match". thats my friend so optimistic, i wish i can develop this attitude towards winning his sister over; i wish his sister is just as he is; she may not have it all but i wish she could offer the varieties her brother offers on the pitch; tho what i felt earlier still lingers but i can only trust to hope because i dont like starting what i am not 70/30 sure of triumphing. at least not in the case of this angel!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

They Should Bring Back. . . . . / {Poll} Male Vs Female / Visual Brain Teasers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.