Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,916 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Continue This Story (creative Game) - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Continue This Story (creative Game) (3096 Views)

Continue With One Starting With The Last Letter / Continue With The Chain. / Continue the story ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by aboyaji(m): 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2014
missberrypop5: ... hmmm, what a feeling, i thought as we laughed. "i love you, i really do" he said holding my hands. I felt shy and i covered my face
she called me up in the night around 7pm that she wanted to see me and that she missed me alot. Without much hesitation, i appeared at the spot. She held me and said she wanna stay with me throughout the night. I asked what we would be doing if we stayed together, she said we could play and chat till sleep comes. I laughed and she held me closer and said i shouldnt leave her again.
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 31, 2014
aboyaji: she called me up in the night around 7pm that she wanted to see me and that she missed me alot. Without much hesitation, i appeared at the spot. She held me and said she wanna stay with me throughout the night. I asked what we would be doing if we stayed together, she said we could play and chat till sleep comes. I laughed and she held me closer and said i shouldnt leave her again.

This was only possible because mom had traveled to the village and my brother has resumed school. But was I really doing the right thing!? having him here till dawn! I can't believe this was happening, once upon a time we couldn't say hi but just exchanged smiles but now I can even call him to my doorstep. This was too good to be true, and even if it was true then I will have to take it down a notch before we do something we'll both regret.
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by aboyaji(m): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2014
Repteam:

This was only possible because mom had traveled to the village and my brother has resumed school. But was I really doing the right thing!? having him here till dawn! I can't believe this was happening, once upon a time we couldn't say hi but just exchanged smiles but now I can even call him to my doorstep. This was too good to be true, and even if it was true then I will have to take it down a notch before we do something we'll both regret.
'what do you have in mind'? What are you thinking right now? i asked. 'nothing', she said.

Maybe, we should go and take some air outside. I looked at her and said to my self 'this is unusual' . One minute you wanted to see me, the other minute, you wanted us to go and take some air at this time of the night. Huh? 'Ok, you can confide in me' i said. 'Just let me know what's bordering you'. I requested.
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
aboyaji: 'what do you have in mind'? What are you thinking right now? i asked. 'nothing', she said.

Maybe, we should go and take some air outside. I looked at her and said to my self 'this is unusual' . One minute you wanted to see me, the other minute, you wanted us to go and take some air at this time of the night. Huh? 'Ok, you can confide in me' i said. 'Just let me know what's bordering you'. I requested.
"Ok, i will tell you" i said. "You see, to be sincere, I Loved you from the first day you packed into this Compound. And I've always wished this day to come, and it's here", i said, then smiled a little, and continued ..."When i'll someday look at you in the eye and Tell you How Much i love you. I love you so much, and I'm ready to sacrifice everything i've got just to make you happy. But pls Papi, i've given you my heart, it's the most important asset i've got here. Don't break it. Promise me you wouldn't, make me believe you won't dare to" I said looking up to him sadly. He looked at me like he was touched by my words. Then, he carried me up, i was suprised, it came suddenly. My hair, covered my face, i placed my left hand on his shoulder, as i struggle to balance my right hand. He placed his left hand under my butt to help me balance on his body, and used his right hand to pull my hair back softly, he looked into my eyes and said, "I will not dare break your heart Lil Mama, I promise not to". He placed me on a plastic seat, bent down, cupped my face and Kissed me gently. It grew to a wide romance then graduated to a very bad romance. It went on for sometime, then he stopped, i asked why he did, he may be noticing my signs of anger, then he replied, "it's not time yet, i wanna prove my love before this Mama"

1 Like

Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by aboyaji(m): 6:57am On Sep 01, 2014
missberrypop5: "Ok, i will tell you" i said. "You see, to be sincere, I Loved you from the first day you packed into this Compound. And I've always wished this day to come, and it's here", i said, then smiled a little, and continued ..."When i'll someday look at you in the eye and Tell you How Much i love you. I love you so much, and I'm ready to sacrifice everything i've got just to make you happy. But pls Papi, i've given you my heart, it's the most important asset i've got here. Don't break it. Promise me you wouldn't, make me believe you won't dare to" I said looking up to him sadly. He looked at me like he was touched by my words. Then, he carried me up, i was suprised, it came suddenly. My hair, covered my face, i placed my left hand on his shoulder, as i struggle to balance my right hand. He placed his left hand under my butt to help me balance on his body, and used his right hand to pull my hair back softly, he looked into my eyes and said, "I will not dare break your heart Lil Mama, I promise not to". He placed me on a plastic seat, bent down, cupped my face and Kissed me gently. It grew to a wide romance then graduated to a very bad romance. It went on for sometime, then he stopped, i asked why he did, he may be noticing my signs of anger, then he replied, "it's not time yet, i wanna prove my love before this Mama"
' i love you more, and i wonder life without you.' she added. I held her hands and pulled her close to myself, and whispered 'you are one of the best things that have happened to me and i want us to be optimistic and careful in this relationship. I always fall sick whenever i see men around you (mis.....), i dont want to experience that emptiness again'.
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
aboyaji: ' i love you more, and i wonder life without you.' she added. I held her hands and pulled her close to myself, and whispered 'you are one of the best things that have happened to me and i want us to be optimistic and careful in this relationship. I always fall sick whenever i see men around you (mis.....), i dont want to experience that emptiness again'.
"hmmm, you know i can't stop talking to men, but i'll try to avoid them, i'm a Jealous Lover too, and i hope you wouldn't be all hands-on on ladies too", he said he wouldn't, and i believed him. We walked into the sitting room holding hands together, and he told me he was feeling sleepy. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He held me from behind and walked me in my room.

The next morning, I woke up, think all was a dream, then i turned to my side and he was there, sleeping like a baby. He had thin lips, then i touched them gently, he made a little smile then grabbed my hands, drawing me closer to him, "Good morning My Lady, how are you?" ...
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by aboyaji(m): 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2014
missberrypop5: "hmmm, you know i can't stop talking to men, but i'll try to avoid them, i'm a Jealous Lover too, and i hope you wouldn't be all hands-on on ladies too", he said he wouldn't, and i believed him. We walked into the sitting room holding hands together, and he told me he was feeling sleepy. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He held me from behind and walked me in my room.

The next morning, I woke up, think all was a dream, then i turned to my side and he was there, sleeping like a baby. He had thin lips, then i touched them gently, he made a little smile then grabbed my hands, drawing me closer to him, "Good morning My Lady, how are you?" ...
'fine', she responded. She crossed her right hand over my huge body, shoving her face into my armpit. 'i saw you in my dreams baby, as we were walking by the beach. You carried me up and turned me around. But, You said i had no weight. I told you ladies tend to feel weightless in the arms of the guys they love and you said it was true'. She explained.
I stood up and asked her to climb down from the bed for me to carry her. She came forward and i hoisted her up and kissed her on the forehead. 'i want to make your dreams come true'. I said.

'Go take your bath, i want to take you out to a special place'. I concluded
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 02, 2014
missberrypop5 , aboyaji feeling u guyzzzz tongue cheesy where is repteam , fnep2smooth, Hiroshize ??
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Hiroshize(m): 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2014
Fantasywrita: missberrypop5 , aboyaji feeling u guyzzzz tongue cheesy where is repteam , fnep2smooth, Hiroshize ??

I am alive oo!!
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by fnep2smooth(m): 8:37am On Sep 03, 2014
Fantasywrita: missberrypop5 , aboyaji feeling u guyzzzz tongue cheesy where is repteam , fnep2smooth, Hiroshize ??
xup. I see you bro
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2014
cheesy no mind them, they're hiding behind the door look at aboyaji and I playing our love game. @aboyaji, you sabi the thing o shocked shocked shocked will you marry me grin grin grin #kneels down with a spoon of pepper soup grin don't say no o angry
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2014
cheesy no mind them, they're hiding behind the door watching aboyaji and I playing our love game. @aboyaji, you sabi the thing o shocked shocked shocked will you marry me grin grin grin #kneels down with a spoon of pepper soup grin don't say no o angry As for repteam, i think she's quite busy with some stuff.
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Hiroshize(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2014
The love story don tire me undecided embarassed

.....................................make i just dey spectators stand small cheesy cheesy , lemme watch and learn grin grin tongue
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by aboyaji(m): 8:16am On Sep 04, 2014
missberrypop5: cheesy no mind them, they're hiding behind the door watching aboyaji and I playing our love game. @aboyaji, you sabi the thing o shocked shocked shocked will you marry me grin grin grin #kneels down with a spoon of pepper soup grin don't say no o angry As for repteam, i think she's quite busy with some stuff.
haha
Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by aboyaji(m): 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2014
we are now on our way back from 'DE LA LUZ's' supermarket after visiting 'BURGH TOURIST AREA'.

'(miss....), lets enter a cab that will take us to the junction where our car is parked'. I suggested.

'No, i would like us to take a walk down there. You know it helps in consumating LOVE.....' she said.
'Yea, thats a ponter. But how did you know about this?'. I asked.
'I once read it on a website..... Was it on nairaland or...... YES, its on nairaland that it helps in relationships. Atleast, you will know how strong i feel after covering a long distance'. She explained.

'how brilliant of you. But, don't twist your face for me to notice when you get tired o. And, don't say i didn't give an option'. I said.

'Baby, lets waka'. Then, she pulled me by my left hand as we schlepped our beverages and someother things.

I was seriously staring at a beautiful 3-in-1 duplex building as we passed the first rounabout. My neck was just bent towards the neatly built house to the extent i lost my attention.

The next thing i noticed was someone who pulled me by my elbow and asked me to hug her.
There she was, standing and dropping what she was carrying earlier on the floor, opening her arms wide.
'pls, baby, can i hug you for a minute'? She asked.
' Why naa'? I enquired.
'Just give me a hug'. She requested again.
I unclasped my palm, dropping the stuff i was carrying on the floor. And walked up to her, hugged her as she grasped me tightly.
She held me as She whispered into my ears ' baby, i believe in you. Your house will look more beautiful than this one'.

I was shocked, though, was filled with relief, as i smiled.
'thanks. But, how did you notice'? I asked.
'i know you. I watched your movement as we approached this spot. I had seen this building ever before you did. And, i saw how you were busy staring at it'. She said smoothly as she let me go.

We walked a little more and here was our car.
'But, how come we didn't see this house when we came to this place at first'? I asked.

Re: Continue This Story (creative Game) by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2014

hmmmm....fantasywrita I was occupied wiv sth but would join soon. btw I love d love scene... wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teaser: The Battle Of English And Mathematics [photo] / They Should Bring Back. . . . . / Funny Meme Story To Brighten Up Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.