Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) (5197 Views)

(pics) APC Thugs Arrested In Military Uniform / As Peter Obi Intensifies Calumny Campaign In The Media: Ndi Anambra Beware! / We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2014
Lagos as a state and a city is a pacesetter in commerce and industrialization, prior to this lagos has got the highest GDP and IGR as far as nigeria is concerned, but this doesn't seem to reflect in infrastructural development of the state, taking ketu as a case study, this is what residential areas in ketu looks like, this is what APC has subjected their electorates to.

9 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
More on ketu neighbourhood

3 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
If you have a relative in ketu, don't go when its raining, APC has failed lagos.

5 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
I will endeavour to expose the gimmicks of APC in lagos, for now, let's take ketu as a case study.

2 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by mrjangaweed: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
HAaaaapppppcccccccccceeeeeeeee.

Powerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Is this how you will run Nigeria if given a chance

Charity begins at home

Only a demented bigoti nonentity bastard will think that haapppccceee is change

Death by bomb to them all Amin

4 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by mrjangaweed: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
OP abeg easy naaaa
Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
This is how their drainages looks like, you can see how black it is.

1 Like

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
mrjangaweed: OP abeg easy naaaa
this is one part, I will make sure I take all parts of lagos, ogun, oyo and osun. I will show the handiwork of APC in this region. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by prelomo: 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
customized13: Lagos as a state and a city is a pacesetter in commerce and industrialization, prior to this lagos has got the highest GDP and IGR as far as nigeria is concerned, but this doesn't seem to reflect in infrastructural development of the state, taking ketu as a case study, this is what residential areas in ketu looks like, this is what APC has subjected their electorates to.

all these pics are old pics from somewhere else stop propaganda

2 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by ratiken(m): 1:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
There is no better chance than now for PDP to help us recover Lagos from the strong and evil hold of Tinubu snd his friends

3 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
APC must go out come 2015, the people of ketu have gained nothing from their regime

7 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 12, 2014
prelomo:

please, if anybody visits lagos, try and touch ketu and kosofe axis, this is a lie from an APC member, I took this pics few minutes back.

3 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by smallJagaban: 2:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
CUSTOMIZED13, IS THAT THE AREA YOU ARE LIVING IN LAGOS?

11 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
APC handiwork in ketu

3 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
Your persona non grata status on this section stands. You are now giving us pictures of where you went to Sunday. You never went to Ikosi to meet with Ilugunboy.
You are just out to tarnish the image of the hardworking Fashola. Why didn't you also go to Ogudu, it is part of Lagos? The Oworoshoki Road alone down to parts of Alapere is beautiful.

11 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
More of ketu roads and environ, this is the mega-city lagos has turn into.

5 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2014
prelomo:

The boy wants to get back at me and others that called him a coward for running a way from a forum member, Ilugunboy, after they booked a meeting in Ikosi, Ketu. I openned a thread where we jointly declare him a persona non grata on the politics section.

5 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by warrior01: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
These places you're showing is heaven compared to Ago- Okota, ejigbo, Ijegun, Ijagemo, Isheri-oshun, iyana- ipaja, Ayobo, Ipaja, Bariga etc . In short, APC has finished Lagos. Tufiakwa!

13 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2014
We need to vote wisely come 2015, APC has drown lagos.

4 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
warrior01: These places you're showing is heaven compared to Ago- Okota, ejigbo, Ijegun, Ijagemo, Isheri-oshun, iyana- ipaja, Ayobo, Ipaja, Bariga etc . In short, APC has finished Lagos. Tufiakwa!
don't worry, am coming to those area soon, APC must be voted out of lagos.

3 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
Anago90, please give us the links of my thread and that of Chino which dymistified Customized13 and his subsequent declaration as a persona non grata, that made him create this thread. Please, the two links.

1 Like

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
Just look @ where people sell food stuffs in ketu and the government can't do anything about this, yet we complain of ebola spread. Smh

6 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by nurey(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
I am not in support of APC or PDP but let me tell you this, before you accuse government of neglecting its people you have to ask whose responsibility it is to fix that road, it can be your councilor or LG chairman not the state government.
Even the road I am seeing, the responsibility belongs to the councilor of the area not tinubu or fashola.

1 Like

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Freelancer00(m): 2:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
And when u finish all this ur propaganda, go to all PDP governed states too and take pictures. Even America that claims world power have worse places than the ones u see on TV. Just check Detroit see how that state is

1 Like

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
nurey: I am not in support of APC or PDP but let me tell you this, before you accuse government of neglecting its people you have to ask whose responsibility it is to fix that road, it can be your councilor or LG chairman not the state government.
Even the road I am seeing, the responsibility belongs to the councilor of the area not tinubu or fashola.
I didn't mention the governor here, the local govt chairman of this part of lagos is APC, am not telling people to vote for PDP, am just showing the pics of what they failed to do.

1 Like

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
OP, I assure you, I'm still going to float another thread that will affirm your persona non grata.

1 Like

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
Customized you are a disgraced to the entire humanity. The Government of Fashola can not take care of Internal Markets. That is the job of Local government. Indeed, the Ketu of now and Ketu of before isn't the same. Governor Fashola is not Omniscient but he has done MORE than ALL PDP Govs and Presidents combined since 1999.

Beside, you are a persona non grata in politics section cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
No one should take this personal, we are suppose to put hands together and move nigeria forward, instead of taking little issues emotional. More pics of the failure of lagos state govt in ketu.

1 Like

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by collynzov5: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
Mega city.

1 Like

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 12, 2014
Electorates should be wise, the gimmick of our govt @ every level is getting too much, ketu is an example of what am airing.

1 Like

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by patrickmuf(m): 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
@OP you just a clown, even with all the hype, they're places in Calabar like this...No state in Nigeria is completely free from slumps however some states are worse and Lagos is definitely not in this category...

6 Likes

Re: PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) by anago90: 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Transformation Agenda Of GEJ: The Jos Airport Example (Modified With More Pics) / Igbos Are Not Fools, They Do Not Hate Themselves As We Thought. - Idris Abubakar / Do You Know If This Protest Reach 30days United Nations Will Intervene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.