Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC (4635 Views)

See What Is Going Through President Buhari's Head. Kai(photo) / You Can Ban The Press If They Will Embarrass A Public Officer - Buhari / PICS-APC And Calumny (ketu Version) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 14, 2014
We are not ashamed to say that we have very strong and close ties with President Zuma. In fact some elements in our party helped fund President Zuma's campaign. We will continue to provide intelligence to the South African govt on the illegal deals that our government engages in. And I can assure you that all illegal monies ferried through South Africa will be confiscated. We will make sure the South African government freezes all assets from the PDP gotten through corrupt means.

We must liberate Nigeria, and South Africa are our friends and brothers!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by samuelkaykay(m): 5:18am On Oct 14, 2014
Truly this op has link with bokoharam.

25 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 14, 2014
Why is that amala merchant bowing again as always?

4 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by wisov(m): 5:54am On Oct 14, 2014
Nah wah.
Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by RockMaxi: 6:01am On Oct 14, 2014
If you believe in this nation Nigeria you won't do that, because when you finish embarrassing this Government, you would have embarrassed the nation and yourself in the long run. undecided

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by ARKdiscloser7(m): 6:08am On Oct 14, 2014
Tinubu always expressing inferiority complex with his amala and ewedu head.

21 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Orunto: 6:20am On Oct 14, 2014
This is talking nonsense. However, those involved are political wet eh! Trouble shooters they all are.
Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 14, 2014
The dog is on the loose again.

5 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Mogidi: 6:31am On Oct 14, 2014
Unrepentant f.o.o.l.
Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 14, 2014
It's becoming glaring that APC is behind boko haram in a bid to use it as an embarrasment tool too.

Nigerians can now see to it.

11 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by olosk(m): 6:56am On Oct 14, 2014
Hmm. The last time I checked, Ribadu is in Pdp, cnt he snitch Apc cos he wz formerly a strong man in Apc.
Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by In2systemsTech(m): 7:11am On Oct 14, 2014
We are definitely getting to the root of the problem in Nigeria... These people are just concerned about embarrassing the recent government, no wonder Ribadu left... They can't even provide a better presidential candidate like Fashola.... APC, party of cry cry people...

11 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 14, 2014
Look at how all this PDP e-rat full this thread *call edinson*abeg help me buy indoseed*e-rat don too much for nairaland* in other words ur days are numbered PDP e-rat because ur paymaster is vacating that aso rock come 2015

4 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by maestroferddi: 7:25am On Oct 14, 2014
Nigeria has no major democratic opposition party.

We only have malcontents jostling to seize power at all cost and thereafter create opportunity for pillaging the country to abachaic proportions.

I don't know for others but for me, it is a no no for desperados...

11 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Mclick(m): 7:28am On Oct 14, 2014
Source, and who made the statement. Since when was that pictur? I can see Ribadu in that picture. I have seen that same picture in another post not too long, I smell fow

2 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by 1shortblackboy: 7:33am On Oct 14, 2014
And they think that its good politics to just embarrass d government. APC is is just a bunch of disgruntled elements

9 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by philantoxx(m): 7:35am On Oct 14, 2014
I seeeee!!!!!
Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Nobody: 7:36am On Oct 14, 2014
APC is BOko Haram and Boko Haram is APC. Hope you all can see the people destroying Nigeria from within. Which country in the world doesn't involve in black arm transaction?

6 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by lilprinze: 7:37am On Oct 14, 2014
I have always said APC (Anti Progressive Change ) are enemies of progress they don't want the peace, development and transformation of this country. Is it not crystal clear that Anti progressive change are the ones sponsoring BH and sabotaging FG and GEJ effort to conquer BH.

6 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by major466(m): 7:57am On Oct 14, 2014
Same treatment will be done to disgrace APC government too when they mistakenly win the presidency in 2031. Yes it's more like it. Tit for tat.
Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by brown3: 8:02am On Oct 14, 2014
Rexxie:
his born to bow, that how his going to bow after election nest year.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Madawaki01(m): 8:04am On Oct 14, 2014
Damn!!!why are u guys this stupid(most of the commenters above)why can't FG buy arms the proper way?,why is the fg embarrasing Nigerians by behaving like some rebel groups that buy arms illegally...why??
Gej led Fgovt is clueless

6 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Madawaki01(m): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2014
If the FG buy arms the right way,APC cannot do anything to it

2 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by major466(m): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2014
lilprinze:
I have always said APC (Anti Progressive Change ) are enemies of progress they don't want the peace, development and transformation of this country. Is it not crystal clear that Anti progressive change are the ones sponsoring BH and sabotaging FG and GEJ effort to conquer BH.
Don't mind the Agberos. They think embarrassing the Nigerian government will enhance their chances in 2015. What a childish approach to contest the Presidential election. They don't know that for every action they take to dent the image of Nigeria abroad, they reinforced in double fold, the believe that the black man is an inferior specie to human beings on earth to the West. The so called progressives (Retrogressives) would themselves not be treated any different. Like baboons in the international community.
Nigeria represent the black race. Any evil plan to disgrace Nigeria will not just hurt Nigerians but Africa as a whole.

Anyway GEJ till 2019!

7 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 14, 2014
Madawaki01:
If the FG buy arms the right way,APC cannot do anything to it

Exactly, bro. I don't know why nearly all the comments above sound unintelligent.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 14, 2014
Madawaki01:
Damn!!!why are u guys this stupid(most of the commenters above)why can't FG buy arms the proper way?,why is the fg embarrasing Nigerians by behaving like some rebel groups that buy arms illegally...why??
Gej led Fgovt is clueless

The only reason we have bad leaders is because we don't hold our leaders accountable.

Imagine no one thinks the FG is the one embarrassing itself by entering the house through the window like a common criminal.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by qleap2all(m): 8:25am On Oct 14, 2014
Rexxie:
That's Humility,has President Jonathan not knelt for Daddy G.O

1 Like

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2014
cramjones:
We are not ashamed to say that we have very strong and close ties with President Zuma. In fact some elements in our party helped fund President Zuma's campaign and bokoharam. We will continue to provide intelligence to the South African govt on the illegal deals that our government engages in. And I can assure you that all illegal monies ferried through South Africa will be confiscated. We will make sure the South African government freezes all assets from the PDP gotten through corrupt means.

We must liberate Nigeria, and South Africa are our friends and brothers!

-CramJones

Do you guys still need a proof?APC funds Boko Haram!

2 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Longeria(m): 8:26am On Oct 14, 2014
daresma93:
Look at how all this PDP e-rat full this thread *call edinson*abeg help me buy indoseed*e-rat don too much for nairaland* in other words ur days are numbered PDP e-rat because ur paymaster is vacating that aso rock come 2015
Dreamer.
Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 14, 2014
brown3:
his born to bow, that how his going to bow after election nest year.

He is born to bow but he was governor of a very large state for 8 years. Would you like it if I said you were born to lick asses? If it were Goodluck bowing, you would say he is humble.

Don't let the politics of hate destroy your sense of reasoning. APC cannot embarrass this government. It is this government that is embarrassing itself and the whole of Nigeria. If the government were honest, APC would only be able to rant. But as it is, it was not APC that loaded the private jet with the seized cash. It was not APC that seized the money. It was not APC that advised the government to purchase arms in that suspicious manner

4 Likes

Re: We Will Embarrass This Govt through President Zuma (PICS) - APC by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 14, 2014
Rexxie:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Dy re slaves,it runs in their blood!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Lagos State Fire Service Men Vs Ekiti Fire Service Men / Massive Anti-buhari Protest Storms Abuja / Oil Marketers Get $3.6bn To Import Fuel – NNPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.