Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? (15193 Views)

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / Wow! Married Men When Last Did You Cook For Your Family? / For Men ONLY: Simple Things You Can Do To Last Longer In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by encryptjay(m): 5:21am On Aug 14, 2014
Ask IFA
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by mufutau55(m): 5:22am On Aug 14, 2014
Almost everyday when I remember my late Grandma who raised me. Never get to do anything for her before she died.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by pak: 5:23am On Aug 14, 2014
That was 3 weeks ago
That was the only time I have cried in my adult life.

I lost a very close friend and former roommate.
He was in his thirties and left behind a wife and two kids
He was also on nairaland

My dad died two years ago and I didn't shed a single tear but this was just too painful and sudden,

1 Like

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by seuncyber(m): 5:24am On Aug 14, 2014
Few years ago I lost my grand ma

So painful cause she was the one who train me.

Rip ma we miss u and we still love you

Wish u are here to enjoy wat train
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by bionick: 5:27am On Aug 14, 2014
When flies fell on my beans and i was bout killing it
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by sammyjay3(m): 5:29am On Aug 14, 2014
Mine was march 20 2011 cos ui lost my dad sinse then i never cry ooo
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 14, 2014
I know its childish 2 an extent...bt I jst culdn't help it, maybe coz I was high on sumfin or d feeling was unbearable, dr was dis girl I was toasting, we'v knwn 4 sum time now sha, bt wen I starting leting out ma feelings nd pouring out my hrt, tears started rollind down ma cheeks, was cryin like a baby nd stil toasting, d gal came nd startd comfortin me, cleanin ma tears nd all that, I startd thinkin it was all luv nd romance o! Boy! After dat day.... Sha 2 cut d long story short, she ended up nt being ma girl nd till 2day if I c her d cum 4 road I go take "U" Turn #lolz shame ooo!

4 Likes

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by nex(m): 5:33am On Aug 14, 2014
A friend of mine, who was a Nairalander got involved in a car crash earlier in the year, I went to see him in LASUTH, and cried a lot during that period because of the state of that hospital. People were coming in and they were just being left at the reception to die.

Well, eventually, @BibiKing1 as he was known on Nairaland, passed away as bold, and full of smiles as he's always been, cracking jokes, and giving out orders like a Mafia boss. Yeah, I cried from February till April, but I'm doing okay now.

He's one of the best human beings I ever met. He meant this country well, but I guess feelings are not usually mutual. He regularly wrote of how bad the roads were, and was eventually maimed by them.

https://www.nairaland.com/bibiking1

10 Likes

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Ashmark(m): 5:39am On Aug 14, 2014
Wen I was still jobless...And each time I tink abt it, a drop of water fell down from ma eyes.
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 14, 2014
I cried yesterday, cried this morning. We all should cry often. Nigeria has been messed up. Perhaps our tears will engineer a revolution. Perhaps...

1 Like

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by pak: 5:49am On Aug 14, 2014
nex: A friend of mine, who was a Nairalander got involved in a car crash earlier in the year, I went to see him in LASUTH, and cried a lot during that period because of the state of that hospital. People were coming in and they were just being left at the reception to die.

Well, eventually, @BibiKing1 as he was known on Nairaland, passed away as bold, and full of smiles as he's always been, cracking jokes, and giving out orders like a Mafia boss. Yeah, I cried from February till April, but I'm doing okay now.

He's one of the best human beings I ever met. He meant this country well, but I guess feelings are not usually mutual. He regularly wrote of how bad the roads were, and was eventually maimed by them.

https://www.nairaland.com/bibiking1

My condolences, my story is similar to yours ! But in my case, He died on July 29/30. Still grieving .
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 6:00am On Aug 14, 2014
5minsmadness: This morning when reading about the death of Robin Williams a.k.a Mrs Doubtfire. I was alone though. He was one of my favourite actors.

Then you have a problem.

1 Like

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Nobody: 6:00am On Aug 14, 2014
Conversely...

The last time I cried was last night (due to a random memory trigger). 10 mins l8r I was totally fine. A while after that, coming across that same object trigged another quiet cry sesh, which totally shocked my socks off. I still don't get what the big deal was.

I think I should seek 'deliverance' tongue Meanwhile, I'll be in the lab finding a way to donate excess estrogen for the benefit of those among us who've never had a good cry.
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:05am On Aug 14, 2014
ayukdaboss: I have a rather hard heart. Can't remember when last I cried. Even when loved ones passs away I still don't.
CLAP FOR YOURSELF undecided

2 Likes

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:07am On Aug 14, 2014
EnlightenedSoul: Conversely...

The last time I cried was last night (due to a random memory trigger). 10 mins l8r I was totally fine. A while after that, coming across that same object trigged another quiet cry sesh, which totally shocked my socks off. I still don't get what the big deal was.

I think I should seek 'deliverance' tongue Meanwhile, I'll be finding a way to donate excess estrogen for the benefit of those among us who've never had a good cry.

and are you quite normal? IDTS undecided

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 14, 2014
ULSHERLAN: are you quite normal IDTS undecided

Perhaps. Perhaps not. undecided
That was my exact line of self-questioning as it so turned out.
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by OdenigboAroli(m): 6:16am On Aug 14, 2014
Cry babies....lol
Well,I once pulled over when life was hard and dropped a tear....fair enough.

1 Like

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by freshness2020: 6:16am On Aug 14, 2014
Yesterday...
I was in the spirit of worship with my God.

3 Likes

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by tokiniofficial(m): 6:18am On Aug 14, 2014
I cried the day I got my medical call from Canadian embassy grin and the day my study permit was approved .... grin

Tearsofjoy

2 Likes

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 14, 2014
So men do cry eh?
Interesting....
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by UnknownT: 6:20am On Aug 14, 2014
Reading Sam Okwaraji's story few days ago. The thought of wot d guy would have achieved if he were to be alive today brought some tears

1 Like

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Qc1(m): 6:21am On Aug 14, 2014
3 minutes ago...

...she's sooooooo sweet! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Henrick007: 6:23am On Aug 14, 2014
early this year, my boss treated me a way i didnt lik that day.
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 6:23am On Aug 14, 2014
The death of Paul Walker... My favorite actor shook me greatly...
I was so devastated that I started seeing him in my sleep... cry cry
Rip paul

1 Like

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by namuguibe(m): 6:25am On Aug 14, 2014
Arsenal makes me cry every year cry

3 Likes

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:25am On Aug 14, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Perhaps. Perhaps not. undecided
That was my exact line of self-questioning as it so turned out.
Sigh...... Dont worry, i can help you wink
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by englishmart(m): 6:26am On Aug 14, 2014
The last time I cried was the very day my mom gave birth to me.

1 Like

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Kaxmytex(m): 6:30am On Aug 14, 2014
D day she stole mah iphone 6....
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Babaken(m): 6:33am On Aug 14, 2014
last two year's when my girlfriend died I cry like a baby hmm. tears still drop anytime I come across of her pictures

1 Like

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Babaken(m): 6:33am On Aug 14, 2014
last two year's when my girlfriend died I cry like a baby hmm. tears still drop anytime I see her pictures
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by PoloYoung(m): 6:34am On Aug 14, 2014
I cried last in the year 2006 when my father died and I promise never to cry again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! / 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother / Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.