Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! (15199 Views)

It's My Wife's Birthday - Help Me Wish Her A Happy Birthday / What A Man Told His Wife On Their First Night Of Marriage. / Man Catches Neighbour Having Sex With His Wife On His Matrimonial Bed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by teamman(m): 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2012
Please its my wife's birthday and I need an activity to surprise her at work. Anyone with an idea? Thank yo wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink winku
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by teamman(m): 5:55pm On Mar 05, 2012
I await your response please. Thank you
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by mission08: 6:23pm On Mar 05, 2012
Try to know the number of colleagues she has, get sufficient drinks, order for a beautiful cake and get a good birthday gift for her. Take them to her place of work at lunch break but you may decide to leave the gift till u get home sha. That may not be for public glare. It may be nice having a contact of her friend/colleague to help you to fine-tune it using their office insider information, she'll know how things are run better in dr org.
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by ronkebp(f): 6:38pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^^^ Exactly what i was about telling him, my hubby did that for me and i really loved it. She will love it.
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by MissIfe(f): 8:06pm On Mar 05, 2012
If my hubby could only do the dishes ONCE for my birthday I'm sure that would make me happy grin grin grin

who said I lowered my expectations ?
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by swisscash(m): 9:41pm On Mar 05, 2012
4ck tha hell outta her! Cool passionate sex,thatz all i can think abt!
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by maclatunji: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2012
^How creative.
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by taryour(f): 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2012
@op. This will some days or weeks to plan oo.If your wife has a car,tyr this. In copration with her collegues and the gateman or security,just 10min before lunch hour,have the security run up to her in a hase and inform her of someont who bash her car an caused a huge damage,she would rush out then have her co wokers lock d door after she rushes out and sets the cake and other drinks on table which must have been hidden from her all the while. Rushing out with the security man or gate man who brought the false news,finding out its a lie would cause a huge agument between the two(the man could say he though it was her car that was bashed),you could work in then and prevent her from doin anything drastic to the man and work with her back into her office,by then all will be set so once knock and the door is opened,she will be welcomed back with a chrous from her friends HAPPYBIRTHDAY, SHE WOULD LOVE IT. Trust me

1 Like

Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by teamman(m): 6:07am On Mar 06, 2012
Guys Thanks for all the creative ideas. They are all appreciated. Last year I had a guitarist go to her office to play her favorite songs and recite a poem I wrote for. Then I packaged her gift in about 10 boxes and she had to keep opening each box until she got the the last box. I also sent food and drinks to her office on that day. Hoping to do something more exciting.

Awaiting more creative Ideas. Thanks Nairalanders
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by maclatunji: 8:27am On Mar 06, 2012
teamman:

Guys Thanks for all the creative ideas. They are all appreciated. Last year I had a guitarist go to her office to play her favorite songs and recite a poem I wrote for. Then I packaged her gift in about 10 boxes and she had to keep opening each box until she got the the last box. I also sent food and drinks to her office on that day. Hoping to do something more exciting.

Awaiting more creative Ideas. Thanks Nairalanders

Go away! You are making me jealous. grin It is all good, I admire the fact that you are willing to show love to your wife #Sweet.
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by teamman(m): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2012
maclatunji:

Go away! You are making me jealous. grin It is all good, I admire the fact that you are willing to show love to your wife #Sweet.
What can I do Maclatunji, this woman has stood by me all the way. Please I will appreciate more creative ideas. Thanks people
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by tessybaby(f): 9:00am On Mar 06, 2012
OMG
Poster
how i wish my husband could be friends with you
am sooooooooooo jealous
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by teamman(m): 9:07am On Mar 06, 2012
tessybaby:

OMG
Poster
am sooooooooooo jealous
Tessybaby grin, dont worry keep making him feel like the king he his and you will get better surprises. Please more creative ideas guys. One love
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by mutter(f): 9:32am On Mar 06, 2012
Go there personally and thank her for standing by you all these years. all the above are super ideas.
You need to say the words yourself and possibly public.
That would touch her.
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by teamman(m): 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2012
mutter:

Go there personally and thank her for standing by you all these years. all the above are super ideas.
You need to say the words yourself and possibly public.
That would touch her.
Thanks
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by blank(f): 3:00pm On Mar 06, 2012
When you do what mutter says, what will you do next year?
Anything after that will be a step down.
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by mission08: 3:24pm On Mar 06, 2012
Well, since you sent food and drinks to her place of work last year, you may not necessarily do same this year otherwise it may become a routine. If you insist on surprising her at her place of work, whatever you do will still end up in you getting food and drinks for them. Use another scene

Option A- Maybe a candle light dinner prepared by u, this should be set b4 she gets home from work with nice gifts sha. (you may make an order if you cant cook).

Option B- You may also organise a surprise get together at a first class restaurant with very few people preferably her close friends in attendance. After close of work ask her out for dinner and there she sees others waiting to wish her happy birthday. You may request for a special song to be played for her. (Infact you may settle for option B without inviting anyone, just the two of you)
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by teamman(m): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2012
Nairaland, i am really very grateful for all your creative ideas. She told me that due to last year's surprise in the office, all her colleagues her eagerly waiting to see what happens this year shocked. See me see trouble oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin. I might just disappoint them this year. grin grin grin grin. Mission08 thanks jare, blank you got my back.
Once again thanks peeps cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by mutter(f): 3:46pm On Mar 06, 2012
There is no problem with repeating wonderful moments cheesy.
Even after 20 years she would be so proud that you never missed out on it. That would make the impact even more tremendous.
It really is so touching that all are waiting to see what her husband will do this year, speaks volumes for you.
Your wife is a very lucky woman and since she stood by you all these years, I do not begrudge hr she really deserves you wink
It is simply motivating to hear of such things, it gives hope and inspires.
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by Coleanita46: 4:59pm On Mar 06, 2012
It's my pleasure to welcome you to the jamb official assistance centre. How will i register---- cal diz number for more details 07055215574. I personally set up this to help nairalanders. Note that the answers would be available 2hrs before the commencement of the paper which means you are going to get it any moment from 7.30am all the best
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by dabrake(m): 5:01pm On Mar 06, 2012
give her this to consume.

Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 06, 2012
Show up in her office wearing G string and a bra. She wouldn't be more surprised no matter what else you do grin
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by not2long(m): 5:11pm On Mar 06, 2012
can u try this, if u av money, organise some police men neatly dressed, to go to ur wife's work to arrest her while u av secretly planned a mighty celebration in company of her friend, she must  not know about the package at all,the police should get to her work place, ask her politely that she is under arrest, then tell her to follow u to where d party will be holding, while you av bought her a gift she has always been dreaming of.try ur luck.
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by SamMilla1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2012
When you get home, pick up her phone and smash it on the floor. She will be surprised.
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by Yorisb: 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2012
Miss_Ife:

If my hubby could only do the dishes ONCE for my birthday I'm sure that would make me happy  grin grin grin

who said I lowered my expectations ?
Lol. grin

tessybaby:

OMG
Poster
am sooooooooooo jealous

Hmm. . .

Na so e dey take start. Small time now u go wish the OP was ur friend, ur husband or even>>>> (insert text here)

Xcuse me pass jare!
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by vanstanzy(m): 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2012
swisscash:

4ck tha hell outta her! Cool passionate sex,thatz all i can think abt!

@swisscash

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin YEAH! u the man, u the main man. Took the thought outta my head.
But seriously,
Cook and prepare her a CANDLE-LIGHT DINNER JUST FOR TWO. Goodluck man! u'll need it. wink wink wink wink
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by yme1(f): 5:56pm On Mar 06, 2012
A romantic dinner for two in a nice, classy hotel
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by guonno: 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2012
U NEED TO DO SOMTHING THAT WOULD SURPRISE HER? SOMETHING SHE WOULDNT BELIEVE U DID! PUT ON A SKIRT, BLOUSE, AND A HIGH HEELED SHOE TO HER PLACE OF WORK, START A HAPPY BAIDAY SONG FROM THE GATE OF HER WORKPLACE. THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT SEES U MATERS A LOT BECAUSE THE MORE PEOPLE SEE U THE MORE U WILL BE THE TOPIC OF THE NEXT DAY. U are welcome.
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by rman: 6:24pm On Mar 06, 2012
See what the movies have done.

@OP,
You already have the best gift for her in one of your responses.

Why don't you go to her place of work, look her straight in the eyes and tell her how important she is and how you appreciate so much how she stood with you through thick and thin (please mean it when you say it)

Every other thing na paparazi
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by LEXYLOV: 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2012
BUY HER SUV TOUREG grin grin grin
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by Krazylover: 6:54pm On Mar 06, 2012
Go there personally and thank her for standing by you all these years. all the above are super ideas.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! by Krazylover: 6:55pm On Mar 06, 2012
Thanks for your reply.[img]http://www.lzxin.info/g.php[/img]

(1) (2) (Reply)

15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother / Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States / Culture Vs Legal Law: Who Owns The Child???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.