Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? (15192 Views)

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / Wow! Married Men When Last Did You Cook For Your Family? / For Men ONLY: Simple Things You Can Do To Last Longer In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Olusanya333(m): 6:34am On Aug 14, 2014
I weep only when i'm moved in the Spirit

2 Likes

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 14, 2014
ULSHERLAN:
Sigh...... Dont worry, i can help you wink

Why not? I could use the help, and share in the scientific fame. Just bring your lab coat, and an extensive knowledge of chemical formulas with ya.

lol.

Night.
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Edusouls(m): 6:39am On Aug 14, 2014
When i was badly hit by the immediate death of the most wise, loving, and vry hardworking mum, although am an adult, couldn't stand the heart piercing pain, i still sob some early morning hours, years till now...
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by makzeze: 6:41am On Aug 14, 2014
I cried in March 2014 when me and my wife were seperated.

1 Like

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by ghettodreamz(m): 6:46am On Aug 14, 2014
Still cried few weeks ago on hearing the sad and untimely demise of a brother who had hussled his way through a foreign uni, but passed away on his convo's day owing to an ill health. I was so pained, and it all seems like I was dreaming, this was someone we both chatted few weeks earlier to his death.

Yes people die on daily basis, and death is the only constant , inevitable and final destination we all share in common, but hearing news about someone passing away at such a prime age most especially someone who'd hussled his way up, is so discomforting, destabilising and pathetic. Just at the edge of breaking forth and starting a new phase of his life, death came knocking and took him away.

My prayer is, our life shall never be cutoff untimely, at the edge of our breakthrough in Jesus name, amen.

#RIPJosh cry cry cry
#MayDLordForgiveAllYourSinz
#RestONAtHisBosom
#TillWeMeetToPartNoMore

11 Likes

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by fyneboi79(m): 6:50am On Aug 14, 2014
gmyguy: I recently got washed down on an issue at work and was accused of lying, eventhough I didn't do anything wrong. I felt so bad, because I feel I have made a lot of sacrifices at work and getting an assessment of being distrustful was somehow heart breaking. I was scolded on the phone and burst into tears in front of a client. Apart from bereavement, how many of you men have been so let down and this happened...ie #grownmancrying?
The last time I cried was January 19 2014 when I got the news that my best buddy died in a car crash.Apart from that ,I never cry. But If I get so mad to that point I will rather Damn all consequences and send out a punch or slap to d antagonist. it all depends on d size of d receiver. grin

2 Likes

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 14, 2014
Robin Williams death made me cry. His loss felt like a personal one.
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Merryglad(f): 6:52am On Aug 14, 2014
i cry easily...expecially when am alone
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by fyneboi79(m): 6:58am On Aug 14, 2014
Merryglad: i cry easily...expecially when am alone
Dear friend,you need to keep ur head up and take d blows cos crying is only a resignation to fate and things we can't change.
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Elleman: 7:02am On Aug 14, 2014
That was three days back. When I helplessly watching about 10 years boy on TV starved of hunger due to the ravaging war.
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by teemanbastos(m): 7:05am On Aug 14, 2014
grin

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by fyneboi79(m): 7:11am On Aug 14, 2014
pak:

My condolences, my story is similar to yours ! But in my case, He died on July 29/30. Still grieving .
my Condolences to ‎u two as mine is similar to urs two.My friend also a Nairalander died Jan 17 2014 in a crash too.
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Elnino4ladies: 7:15am On Aug 14, 2014
Wen i saw ma lst semester result...ma project supervisor gave me 'C' whic changes ma class of degree....fuckshiits..
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2014
When I was Arrested By Police 4 the 1st time 2months ago.

1 Like

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by donkross1(m): 7:16am On Aug 14, 2014
2months ago, when I lost my angel, my jewel, my sweet momma, D best maale in d world .......... Sleep on mum

1 Like

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:18am On Aug 14, 2014
When I was Arrested By Police 4 the 1st time 2months ago..
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by todayguest(m): 7:21am On Aug 14, 2014
Ceasar1: When death took Kermit away from me 6 months ago. I was sad, I cried myself to sleep like a baby for two straight nights. I don't want the memories rushing back now, So I'd better stop here. cry

PS- Kermit was such a lovely Rabbit.
so sorry about Kermit's death. Kermit would been a lovely bushment. wink

1 Like

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by tonychristopher: 7:25am On Aug 14, 2014
When I lost my dad about four years ago
That was in private though

A man should pull himself together
IGBO men are told and trained not to cry publicly

3 Likes

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by tonychristopher: 7:27am On Aug 14, 2014
I cry also when I watch movies especially scent of a woman and maybe titanic

Not weep but drop of tears

2 Likes

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by mahyowah(m): 7:30am On Aug 14, 2014
there is nothing wrong for a man to cry only if he is crying for something genuine. any man who breaks down all the time will be seen as a puppet and a woman figure.
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by frank317: 7:40am On Aug 14, 2014
Last 3 months, I was cookin and was somhow burnt, then I remember my late fince who died in a car crash april last year. She was burnt to death.
I was alone in the kitchen and I begqan to cry like a kid. My friend came in and saw my eyes were red, he askd why and I lied, bt I think he knew I remembered her somehow. Miss u sweet heart.

6 Likes

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by chenkov(m): 7:40am On Aug 14, 2014
12 years ago ,I cried when I was asked to repeat the SS one because of my poor academic performance

1 Like

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by chenkov(m): 7:41am On Aug 14, 2014
12 years ago ,I cried when I was asked to repeat the Class because of my poor academic performance

2 Likes

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by osasbilion(m): 7:45am On Aug 14, 2014
the last time i cried was 4days ago n it was in worship to d Almighty God. He dazed me wit a big blessing. it ws actually tears of joy.

1 Like

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by 5minsmadness: 7:46am On Aug 14, 2014
FrontPageLawyer:

Then you have a problem.
I have a problem cos I shed a tear for someone that died?
You probably can't remember when last you cried right?
You must be BIG STRONG MAN right?
Nothing can shake you cos you can't connect with anything.
Clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by slinkky(m): 7:49am On Aug 14, 2014
mumumugu: I am crying right now.crying is my hubby
hobby or hubby

1 Like

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by padeolu: 7:49am On Aug 14, 2014
I cried last week, when a friend fooolishly restarted my laptop without asking, unfortunately I haven't saved my corrected thesis work. After the insults n all I got from my supervisor..couldn't just help it but to cry for being careless .. Though I later on recovered the lost data.

2 Likes

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 14, 2014
Ceasar1: When death took Kermit away from me 6 months ago. I was sad, I cried myself to sleep like a baby for two straight nights. I don't want the memories rushing back now, So I'd better stop here. cry

PS- Kermit was such a lovely Rabbit.

Sir, are u okay?
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by blakky97(m): 7:52am On Aug 14, 2014
When I think about the greatness of GOD. I shed tears
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by KONJIKILLER(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2014
Last time was last night,it was these freakin onions that caused it
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 14, 2014
when my gf told me she aborted my preg.
That was d end of the relationship,its been two yrs now
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Aidy97(f): 8:03am On Aug 14, 2014
ayukdaboss: I have a rather hard heart. Can't remember when last I cried. Even when loved ones passs away I still don't.
Are u one of the boko haram members? cheesy

*Joking*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! / 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother / Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.