Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? (15216 Views)

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / Wow! Married Men When Last Did You Cook For Your Family? / For Men ONLY: Simple Things You Can Do To Last Longer In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Ignatio(m): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
When I was seriously sick with a strange ailment. After my recovery on remembering what I passed through. This was last year.
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by Clinton594(m): 12:52am On Aug 16, 2014
When my first German shepherd dog died..... three months ago.
He was so close to me but out of ignorance I killed it with insecticide. When I remember how he struggled for his life right before me... some drops flow down my cheek. I knew he's gonna forgive me... it was unintentional
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by AbuuUthaymeen(m): 5:44am On Aug 16, 2014
moneyhungry:
..and what is your problem with that?
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by moneyhungry(m): 4:18pm On Aug 18, 2014
jta2012: i cried last on August 1,2014 as I PRAYED FERVENTLY 2 MY MOST GRACIOUS AND BENEVOLENT ALMIGHTY GOD
for HIS quick INTERVENTION on issues between ME and my ENEMIES.....and HE anshered ME immediately..
because HE is GOD that answers PRAYERS...
HE wl not forsake us if we cry faithfully n sincerely 2 HIM...

All thanks be 2 HIM..
rubbish!
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by YourCoffin: 12:45pm On Aug 19, 2014
I cry often, whenever I'm peeling onions and opening indomie spices.

1 Like

Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by iluvpomo(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2014
neyur: After my service when i fel inlove wth a village gurl,find it hard to go..
That's your version ... her perspective is that a village boy fell in love with her and she found it tough to shake the guy off ... tongue
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by iluvpomo(m): 6:49pm On Aug 19, 2014
YourCoffin: I cry often, whenever I'm peeling onions and opening indomie spices.
grin grin
Re: For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? by lusciouslex: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2014
The last time I cried? I'll say back in school. The mechanical engineering result board a.k.a the arena of sweat, blood and tears. Thank you Jesus for drying my tears. Also, in 2012 when the earth stopped rotating that very moment my brother, my mentor, my legend: Didier Xies Drogba Tebily stepped forward to convert the decisive kick in Munich. I could'nt help but let it out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A Wife To Ignore Serving Her Husband Food / My 16 Year Old Brother Still Bed-wetting / Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.