Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,182 members, 7,953,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Did Genevieve Nnaji Snub Mike Adenuga? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Genevieve Nnaji Snub Mike Adenuga? (1889 Views)

Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub / I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Genevieve Nnaji Snub Mike Adenuga? by AkinEgba: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2014
http://odili.net/news/source/2014/aug/10/500.html

The talk around town was that Chief Mike Adenuga called you and you directed him to your manager. Is it true?

First of all, I have never spoken to Chief Mike Adenuga; It would be an honour to talk to him. I think people should speak to managers if they want to discuss business. I don't believe that was the issue but let's just assume it was, is there a problem in him speaking to management? Then it is obvious there is nothing to that story. I was approached, there were negotiations but it did not work out and that was all.

Hm! See this ''small'' (note small in quote) girl appearing to have benched the multi billionaire Adenugay.

I can't fit laff grin grin grin grin
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Snub Mike Adenuga? by Enoquin(f): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
AkinEgba: http://odili.net/news/source/2014/aug/10/500.html

Hm! See this ''small'' (note small in quote) girl appearing to have benched the multi billionaire Adenugay.

So, because Adenuga na big man, the 'small' girl must quake in her boots? undecided

1 Like

Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Snub Mike Adenuga? by AkinEgba: 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2014
Enoquin: So, because Adenuga na big man, the 'small' girl must quake in her boots? undecided

Hehehe! You do not know what ''small'' means? I did not write small, but ''small''. grin grin grin
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Snub Mike Adenuga? by Enoquin(f): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2014
AkinEgba:

Hehehe! You do not know what ''small'' means? I did not write small, but ''small''. grin grin grin
Okay, apparently I do not know what "small" means?
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Snub Mike Adenuga? by AkinEgba: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
Enoquin: Okay, apparently I do not know what "small" means?

You sure? Hehehe!!
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Snub Mike Adenuga? by Enoquin(f): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
AkinEgba:

You sure? Hehehe!!
Apparently, you are in a jolly good mood and I, not so much. I'm gonna just slink out of your thread....do have a good evening smiley
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Snub Mike Adenuga? by RichDad1(m): 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2014
I don't think she snubbed him though.
"It will be an honor to talk to him"
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Snub Mike Adenuga? by Tobbie9(m): 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2014
And why would Adenuga want to see her personally, he has people he pays to do that. hungry bloggers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Snub Mike Adenuga? by AkinEgba: 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2014
Tobbie9: And why would Adenuga want to see her personally, he has people he pays to do that. hungry bloggers everywhere

But this is not ordinary gossip from a blog site. It is a report from a National Daily Newspaper: The Sun
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Snub Mike Adenuga? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2014
Maybe he wants personal secretary
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Snub Mike Adenuga? by Tobbie9(m): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2014
AkinEgba:

But this is not ordinary gossip from a blog site. It is a report from a National Daily Newspaper: The Sun

I googled it and all d links were blogs, i have no doubt that adenuga never called her its no more than a publicity stunt we all know this artists will do anything to stay in d news

PS: There's nothing special about her
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Snub Mike Adenuga? by udemzyudex(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
AkinEgba: http://odili.net/news/source/2014/aug/10/500.html

You have a low self esteem
Re: Did Genevieve Nnaji Snub Mike Adenuga? by Kalvan1000: 10:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
udemzyudex:

You have a low self esteem

He knows that he can't achieve anything in this Life.

He's a common Ibo dog.

(1) (Reply)

Gej Fashola Akpabio Kwakwanso Who Is More Clueless / 10 Must-see Places In The World (pictures) / APC Gov Aspirant Arrested Over PDP Agent’s Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.