Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Basket Mouth Joke At The Sport Party Held For Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Basket Mouth Joke At The Sport Party Held For Jonathan (1851 Views)

Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Welcome Home Party Held For Oshiomhole At Iyamho / Major, Captain, Others Held For Leaking Information To Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basket Mouth Joke At The Sport Party Held For Jonathan by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 23, 2015
Basket mouth cracked several jokes but one of the jokes was sensitive.

He said when somebody is looking for a job, he must have a resume and for you to get a job as a top manager, you must have an history of other positions that leads to that top position. He said you can't just go straight to the top. But in politics, most politicians just go straight without having to climb. Only Jonathan have a proper resume because he climbed from deputy governor to governor to vice president and to president. While the audience where clapping, he now said "WETIN AGAIN YOU DEY FIND"

GEj hardly smiled
Re: Basket Mouth Joke At The Sport Party Held For Jonathan by Trinxie(f): 12:24am On Mar 23, 2015
Yelse, Oscolf....wetin e dey find...Don't blame the comedian, his name is BASKET MOUTH

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Joke At The Sport Party Held For Jonathan by bros1234(m): 12:26am On Mar 23, 2015
You try. You can at least write. So what do you now want us to do with the joke?

Though I'm voting GEJ.
Re: Basket Mouth Joke At The Sport Party Held For Jonathan by CharliParker: 12:28am On Mar 23, 2015
GEJ 2nd term is going to be WORST if elected.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basket Mouth Joke At The Sport Party Held For Jonathan by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 23, 2015
bros1234:
You try. You can at least write. So what do you now want us to do with the joke?

Though I'm voting GEJ.

Well, it was a joke but out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Jokingly, basketmouth told him his mind and got paid.
Re: Basket Mouth Joke At The Sport Party Held For Jonathan by MCDanselm(m): 12:38am On Mar 23, 2015
I heard the joke and it was funny
Re: Basket Mouth Joke At The Sport Party Held For Jonathan by taharqa: 12:39am On Mar 23, 2015
ikwoche:

Well, it was a joke but out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Jokingly, basketmouth told him his mind and got paid.

Basketmouth was actually throwing jabs at Buhari, not the President.

OLODO
Re: Basket Mouth Joke At The Sport Party Held For Jonathan by joystickextendr: 12:45am On Mar 23, 2015
undecided
Re: Basket Mouth Joke At The Sport Party Held For Jonathan by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 23, 2015
taharqa:

Basketmouth was actually throwing jabs at Buhari, not the President.

OLODO

The joke would have been fine if he hadn't said "wetin again you dey find" I wish I could get the clip right now.
Re: Basket Mouth Joke At The Sport Party Held For Jonathan by Dioxidane: 12:57am On Mar 23, 2015
I wonder why you are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. Basketmouth cracked his joke (which I think was funny) and got paid. He wasn't even referring to GEJ but GMB. And if you noticed throughout the program, whenever any jibes were thrown against GMB, GEJ didn't laugh about any of them. I actually respect him for that. For events that happened yesterday (the Presidential debate and others), I would say ceteris paribus, the President would be reelected. #MyOpinion
Re: Basket Mouth Joke At The Sport Party Held For Jonathan by Nobody: 1:17am On Mar 23, 2015
I am not trying to prove any point. I am just saying he didn't end the joke well. He wanted to refer to gmb but ended up refering to gej.(full final stop)

Dioxidane:
I wonder why you are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. Basketmouth cracked his joke (which I think was funny) and got paid. He wasn't even referring to GEJ but GMB. And if you noticed throughout the program, whenever any jibes were thrown against GMB, GEJ didn't laugh about any of them. I actually respect him for that. For events that happened yesterday (the Presidential debate and others), I would say ceteris paribus, the President would be reelected. #MyOpinion
Re: Basket Mouth Joke At The Sport Party Held For Jonathan by Rad1cal: 1:18am On Mar 23, 2015
ikwoche:

The joke would have been fine if he hadn't said "wetin again you dey find" I wish I could get the clip right now.

Olodo, "wetin again you dey find" mean say Dr Jona over qualify for the Presidency pass those wey no even get certificate.

Shey you understand the jeck na ! undecided

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Joke At The Sport Party Held For Jonathan by Dioxidane: 1:21am On Mar 23, 2015
ikwoche:
I am not trying to prove any point. I am just saying he didn't end the joke well. He wanted to refer to gmb but ended up refering to gej.(full final stop)

You win... grin Are you happy now?undecided

1 Like

Re: Basket Mouth Joke At The Sport Party Held For Jonathan by bighead1(m): 2:24am On Mar 23, 2015
ikwoche:
Basket mouth cracked several jokes but one of the jokes was sensitive.
He said when somebody is looking for a job, he must have a resume and for you to get a job as a top manager, you must have an history of other positions that leads to that top position. He said you can't just go straight to the top. But in politics, most politicians just go straight without having to climb. Only Jonathan have a proper resume because he climbed from deputy governor to governor to vice president and to president. While the audience where clapping, he now said "WETIN AGAIN YOU DEY FIND"
GEj hardly smiled

Yeye man see him basket mouth, since him don collect money why him no go talk trash,
Though he was agitating that he spend millions on fueling his house gen set. this is how
we nigerians create problems for oursleves ooh, why didn't he tell that shit to GEJ.
He saw the man now he is smiling all thanks to the bank alert(s)
Re: Basket Mouth Joke At The Sport Party Held For Jonathan by LogicPower(m): 3:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Basketmouth is only doing what many smart guys are doing at the moment, i.e. trying to fleece GEJ as much as you can before the final whistle.

Just watch this previous youtube video of him scathingly mocking GEJ and portraying him as a shallow, incompetent, clueless non-achieving president:

link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoiDbucqcc0
Re: Basket Mouth Joke At The Sport Party Held For Jonathan by Nobody: 7:20am On Mar 23, 2015
They say "he who pays the piper, dictate the tune. Can you imagine what money is doing. Even Helen Paul said "Jona since you become president, I don become CEO. I dey feel like CEO now" big bulk speaking.

LogicPower:
Basketmouth is only doing what many smart guys are doing at the moment, i.e. trying to fleece GEJ as much as you can before the final whistle.

Just watch this previous youtube video of him scathingly mocking GEJ and portraying him as a shallow, incompetent, clueless non-achieving president:

link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoiDbucqcc0

(1) (Reply)

10 Americans Celebrities That Died After Sleeping With Dog / U.S. Donates $5bn To Joint Task Force To Fight Boko Haram / Innoson Nigeria Produces Local Parts For Fighter Jets- NAF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.