Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections (13717 Views)

Disclaimer: Here Is The Real Authentic Photo Of Baifran Soldiers During The War / Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians / Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by Cymbal: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
YOU ARE FREE TO DO ANYTHING U LIKE,
.............BUT REMEMBER....
tHaT wOuLd'Nt GuArAnTeE yOu WiNnInG tHe ElEcTiOn.
#LOBATAN#
Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
As if we have enough Armed men to man next year general election. We are talking about 36 states here, not just one or two. We can never have 15000 armed men in each state.
Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by gameboi: 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by FIZIK: 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
It is insanely myopic to label this man clueless.
Despite a calm mien, there is a decisive firmness in some of his policies.
Never in the history of Nigeria have we had a better election, rule of law, freedom of speech, no high-profile killing etc
Until the opposition presents an unrecycled candidate from the same old bunch of kleptocrats, my vote is on him

10 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by ndcide(m): 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2014
lafuria1: Alright, be ready to bring in more soldiers from UN.

By the way, if Nigerian has enough soldiers to man each state during the general election, then why is the battle in borno and yobe proven so difficult.

because it is political.

if you don't know this, it's because you chose not to know.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by ifedun2: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
Excellent!Let's see how he walks the talk
Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by Rikidony(m): 9:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by omenka(m): 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
I once again assure Nigerians and the international
community that the 2015 elections will come and go and
Nigeria will stand stronger...
Yeah!!! We know this already because, as the election comes and goes, so shall you and your band of crooks and saboteurs that have held the nation down since 2009!!!
Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by RotrEmmanuel: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
koboko69: This guy is just a clown. After loosing woefully to APC he is trying so hard to justify heavy deployments of soldiers. That was how the clowns claimed Jonathan dancing in Kano after Nyanya bomb blast was a strong message to terrorists and thier sponsors cheesy cheesy.

I still dont get....he came out and hailed inec and the security agencies for conducting a free and fair election but omisore and osun pdp have gone to the tribunal claiming the election was rigged cheesy cheesy

How do one explain arrests of APC chieftains while pdp rogues are allowed to roam freely. If u want to arrest chieftains cos of fear of rigging, u should arrest all party chieftains.....or is it only one party that can rig in the whole of Nigeria. I have a dumb President... Sorry to say
what's this Coward saying sef ? GEJ till 2099

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by udemzyudex(m): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
madamoringo: Retardumbfuck president! All long story, no action, no performance!

Get a life miss... The election was free and fair, no fighting no snatching of ballot box.. Did any soldier harras anybody?

If deploying soldiers will make elections free and fair in this country ,then i support it.

soldiers won't stop you from voting the person you like.

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by Sweetlemon(f): 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2014
koboko69: This guy is just a clown. After loosing woefully to APC he is trying so hard to justify heavy deployments of soldiers. That was how the clowns claimed Jonathan dancing in Kano after Nyanya bomb blast was a strong message to terrorists and thier sponsors cheesy cheesy.

I still dont get....he came out and hailed inec and the security agencies for conducting a free and fair election but omisore and osun pdp have gone to the tribunal claiming the election was rigged cheesy cheesy

How do one explain arrests of APC chieftains while pdp rogues are allowed to roam freely. If u want to arrest chieftains cos of fear of rigging, u should arrest all party chieftains.....or is it only one party that can rig in the whole of Nigeria. I have a dumb President... Sorry to say

Hell no! Jonathan is a smart asss nigga who knows how to take advantage of gullible Nigerians. He knows how to flog you in such a way that you think his flogging is the best thing that happened to you. He's one of the best mind manipulators ever!
Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
donnypool:

which kind extension good for dreads?

e no go fit better for u o... See as u quote everything upon with ununderstables sentence chai! Chai!! Chai!!!.. God dey sha
Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by Sweetlemon(f): 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
udemzyudex:

Get a life miss... The election was free and fair, no fighting no snatching of ballot box.. Did any soldier harras anybody?

If deploying soldiers will make elections free and fair in this country ,then i support it.

soldiers won't stop you from voting the person you like.

Have you been sleeping all this while? Didn't you hear that top APC officials were arrested on the night of the elections?
You GEJites disgust me wallahi!
Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by Toosure70: 9:26pm On Aug 12, 2014
foo0lish thing, more masked zombey abi? Ediioot. Matcheeew
Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by aljharem(m): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
Can Nigerians ever be satisfied ?

How can any sane man condemn with GEJ just said ?

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by hunter21(m): 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2014
during obasanjos time they deploy thugs not solgiers, apparently some poeple prefer that system

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by OmoNwa: 9:36pm On Aug 12, 2014

Jonathan blamed the Internet and the social media for aggravating the fear of many Nigerians towards 2015, saying: “You will be attempted to think along the same line. In a country of over 170 million people, the opinion of very few is now being elevated above that of over 100 million Nigerians.

The above actually got me laughing. Dear e-warriors (APC and PDP) you are nothing compared to 100 million Nigerians.... Take your campaigns out to the actual voters.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by koboko69: 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Hell no! Jonathan is a smart asss nigga who knows how to take advantage of gullible Nigerians. He knows how to flog you in such a way that you think his flogging is the best thing that happened to you. He's one of the best mind manipulators ever!

So far .. He has only be able to manipulate the minds of people from a particular tribe....some people call them flat heads.....but i really dont know grin
Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by udemzyudex(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Have you been sleeping all this while? Didn't you hear that top APC officials were arrested on the night of the elections?
You GEJites disgust me wallahi!

Read my post again,then come back and read your post.

Seems you have some difficulties in understanding what i wrote up there.

I'll advice you to read my post again..

was the election free and fair or not?
Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by Nonybb: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2014
GEJ TILL 2019 OR HEAVEN WOULD FALL. YOU ALMIJIRI THINK YOU HAVE THE MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE Okwa anyi na unu

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by koboko69: 9:54pm On Aug 12, 2014
RotrEmmanuel: what's this Coward saying sef ? GEJ till 2099

Must u show thw world that you are compound dunce!
Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by internetpo(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2014
FIZIK: It is insanely myopic to label this man clueless.
Never in the history of Nigeria have we had a better election, rule of law, freedom of speech, no high-profile killing etc
Until the opposition presents an unrecycled candidate from the same old bunch of kleptocrats, my vote is on him
exactly my thoughts. We forget so easily. The high assasinations: Bola Ige, Cheif Harry from ANPP. The rigged victories of Obj, dead youth corpers of 2011.

This man seems sincere. I want to beleive him. I will pray for him continously. Now its up to the opposition to present somthing better. Something irresitible. If not he has my vote. Am a swing voter.

Beside he made a lot of sense in his posts abt social media warriors and the 170million, The young ppl wanting a united Nigeria and more. He made lots of sense.

5 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by AndreB: 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
But come to think of it...The rate of high-profile political killings have been minimal in this administration unlike in OBJ's own..Things are really changing..
Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by oyetobi31(m): 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2014
Best speech so far.. ride on mr president
Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by maxtamazin: 10:13pm On Aug 12, 2014
Putting sentiment apart, am warming to GEJ. This man is making a change. I know there are harden haters who wont see anything good in him but most independent minded people will see that we ve never had it so good.

Free and fair elections, boast in the manufacturing industry, wider middle class and the wife is quiet lately. If we could all look a little closer then there might a good argument for four more years of GEJ.

6 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by size38: 10:14pm On Aug 12, 2014
With everyday mass killings of Nigerian Soldiers by Boko Haram, how many will be left b4 2015 election?
Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by Danjunior(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
adekayo1234: Peeps are no longer afraid of soldiers o jare. if u think I dey lie, ask omisore
you are a foo*ol. When u see gun and bullet you go run
Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by Danjunior(m): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
lafuria1: Alright, be ready to bring in more soldiers from UN.

By the way, if Nigerian has enough soldiers to man each state during the general election, then why is the battle in borno and yobe proven so difficult.
You are a slowpoke... Are we fighting our fellow brothers in those state that we would deploy all our soldiers? Mind you war against terror is also a bout tactics, commitment nd many other things. Not just man power
Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by lafuria1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
Danjunior: You are a slowpoke... Are we fighting our fellow brothers in those state that we would deploy all our soldiers? Mind you war against terror is also a bout tactics, commitment nd many other things. Not just man power

The government has all the resources to bring an end to the insurgency, if the result are not positive, it means their tactics, commitment and many other things are not right and this need to change.
Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by nerodenero: 10:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
Inasmuch as I have my reservations about Jonathan, I don't think any of the current crop of politicians both in PDP and APC can perform better than him.Enough of these criticisms
FIZIK: It is insanely myopic to label this man clueless.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by parklamson: 10:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
Oga presido is in spirit not only spirit but in spirit of ogoro, shepe,regal gin, and Chelsea. Well is a drunker
Re: President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections by ocelot2006(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2014
madamoringo: Retardumbfuck president! All long story, no action, no performance!

I wonder who is clueless: GEJ who has actually been able to deliver on his promise of free and fair elections, or you who doesn't even have a freaking clue about what's happening in his own country?

Your choice, dumba $$.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anger At Judiciary Worries Me – CJN Mahmud / "Unfulfilled Promises": Niger Delta Militants Threaten To Resume Bombings / National Defence College's 9-Storey Accomodation Quarters Inaugurated In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.