Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

How To Make Money Consistent With Forex - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Consistent With Forex (945 Views)

$1,000 To $10,000 (With Forex) In 4 Months. Watch It Happen In Here / Freshcvvs's Punting Journal To $50-$100 consistent profit (Updated) / Step By Step Guide On How To Make Money With Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Consistent With Forex by timiwillson: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hello NL, i was motivated to drop a post here concerning on how any body can make money consistent with Forex, the issue is that it is very very possible but it requires some set of knowledge and skills. have receive a lot of emails from NL members with this very question.

trading Forex consistent is very difficult, i know of many people who will start trading and will make about $1000 within the week and seems happy but within 1hour they will lose every thing and their account managers will tell them to make another deposit.

NOW THE SECRET:
is better to make the money for a long run rather to make it in a short time and still lose every thing to your broker.
tell me the reason why some one wants to make all the money within a day, trading 2-5lots that is greediness to the height level, imagine you traded 5 lot with 100pips and made $500 and your happy thinking the market has respect for you, and still put the same 5 lot and latter realize your account is empty, now if i trade 0.5 and make $20 on every 100 pips although it will take me long to make reasonable money but if i continue like that i can make $500 for the month which i think is okay for me. i can pay my bills, take good care of myself for the month.

if you really want to make consistent money from Forex i will advice you protect what you have instead of been blind to have more......

to have good strategies on how to help your Forex career you can contact me via email: timiwillson44@gmail.com for free cool
Re: How To Make Money Consistent With Forex by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ok
Re: How To Make Money Consistent With Forex by Mayowaowo(m): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ironfx bercelona's football club jersy sponsor a forex trading broker is in nigeria with the aim of teaching both experienced and people willing to trade and learn forex for free!! Free!! For more info you can call mayowa on 08104111612 absolutly free:
For beginers: learn what forex is all about, learn how to make a living from forex, learn how to make money
For traders:1) free signals from me 2) advanced forex classes on support and resistance trading 3) a software that draws support and resistance for you so u just have to look at it for entry 4) a CD on candle stick pattern by steve nilson (all free) contact me on 08104111612...... for traders willing to join we give up to 60 percent bonous on your deposit you dont want to miss out am so sure!!! If you know a forex trader also you can get paid for referrals as well........for more details u can add owobamirin mayowa on facebook or call mayowa on 08104111612
(Modify) (Quote) (Report)

Re: How To Make Money Consistent With Forex by timiwillson: 7:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
subscribe for free Forex signals here [url][/url]http://timiwillson.activehosted.com/form/1014

(1) (Reply)

If You’re Really Serious About Starting A Business, These 12 Steps Will Help Get / Impotation Of Baby Diapers Does Any1 Ve Idea Here / Business To Start With 1million Naira Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.