Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:57 PM

Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin (5798 Views)

Man Caught Sleeping With His Friend’s Wife (photo) / 18 Year-old Girl Admits Having Sex With Dog 30 To 40 Times. See Photos And Video / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Subom1(f): 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2014
Wtf this is so disgusting. How on earth does one become attracted to a dog. The boy must really be mad undecided
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by olasmith10(m): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2014
the boy couldn't resist the dog's seduction...
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by martinschikody(m): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2014
This world is coming 2 an End oo,they is god o
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by martinschikody(m): 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2014
martinschikody: This world is coming 2 an End oo,they is god o
No body is perfect,As a humans we are all bound 2 a make mistake,As it sald,A horse has four legs, yet it often falls.
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Emmysteve(m): 11:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
chimkaire: So, what will happen to the dog as the owner has rejected it for being wayward sad
Didn't you read the part where it says the Dog was later killed by the community?
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by yuzedo: 5:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tallesty1: lmao...... But it is hard to believe nahundecided. No be even say nah d guy get d dog.

Unless that dog is a runs-dog.
Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Tallesty1: I don't believe the storry. Dogs are not goats, they can bite.
its very true..cos am in benin city from there to Uniben where I stay is not upto 50#
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
hungryboy: abeg him been use condom?
gringringringringrin
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Tallesty1(m): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
remember007: its very true..cos am in benin city from there to Uniben where I stay is not upto 50#
Nawa ooo...... Maybe the girls around there are stingy??
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by merieam16(f): 6:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anoda Ebola in d making
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by merieam16(f): 6:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
Anoda Ebola in d makin
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by dstnd: 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
Vikky014: Na waoh for some people o,,hw can u lust afta an animal?devil is a Liar
vikky wia u deh inside dat flower
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by Vikky014(f): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2014
dstnd: vikky wia u deh inside dat flower
jst open d flower,i dey behind
Re: Teenager Caught Sleeping With Dog In Benin by 3rdlegxxx(m): 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2016
kai.... konji where ever u are, if i swear for u now, e go be like say i no nice..... grin grin grin ah ah!! konji come and look at ur hand work, enn grin ;Dboy go dey do dog, only God know how the dog gan no bite the guy, i no trust this story jare... angry angry cool cheesy

9 Reasons Why You Shouldnt Think About Dating A Fat Girl / Chaii See Finishing / 7 Leaked Cheating Texts That Will SHOCK YOU *PICS*