Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

The Will Of A Well Known Wall Street Broker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Will Of A Well Known Wall Street Broker (555 Views)

Wall Street Journal Mocks Nigeria's Economy As Naira Falls Again To Dollar / In Nigeria, Internet Commerce Is On The Rise - Wall Street Journal [dealdey] / Al Queda Ties Seen For Boko Haram According To Wall Street Journal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Will Of A Well Known Wall Street Broker by SterlingTowers(m): 2:21pm On Aug 13, 2014
To my wife, I leave my lover, and the knowledge that I wasn't the fool she thought I was. To my son, I leave the pleasure of earning a living. For thirty-five years he thought the pleasure was mine. He was mistaken.
To my daughter I believe I leave $100,000 . she will need it. The only good piece of business her husband ever did was to marry her.
To my valet I leave the clothes he has been stealing from me for the past ten years. Also the fur that he wore last winter at Palm beach.
To my chauffeur I leave my cars. He almost ruined them and I want him him to have the satisaction of finishing his job.
And lastly, to my partner , I leave the suggestion that he take some other man in with him if he expects to do any business

(1) (Reply)

Kudos To The Lagos State Government For Curtailing The Ebola Menace / Lagos Ebola Victims Are Neglected And Suffering -relatives & Colleagues Lament / Boko Haram Abduct Dozens Of Boys And Men In Nigeria Raid, Witnesses Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.