Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Ebola: President Jonathan Demonstrates The Use Of Hand Sanitizers (pictured) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebola: President Jonathan Demonstrates The Use Of Hand Sanitizers (pictured) (1398 Views)

Have You Seen Alao Akala’s Hand Sanitizers ? / Photo: Alao Akala Shares Personalized Hand Sanitizers To Oyo Electorate / Group Demonstrates In Lagos For Biafra’s Sovereignty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola: President Jonathan Demonstrates The Use Of Hand Sanitizers (pictured) by ochejoseph(m): 3:56pm On Aug 13, 2014
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has urged Nigerian's to continue to uphold the highest standard of hygiene.

The president who publicly demonstrated the use of hand sanitizers also encouraged citizens to use hand sanitizers regularly .

Find practice guidelines for health professionals and other tips on how to avoid contracting the Ebola virus at

www.tsuntsumediaservices..com/2014/07/tips-on-how-to-stay-protected-from.html?m=1

Re: Ebola: President Jonathan Demonstrates The Use Of Hand Sanitizers (pictured) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 13, 2014
Oga Gej we are not stupid! Must you demonstrate everything?

1 Like

Re: Ebola: President Jonathan Demonstrates The Use Of Hand Sanitizers (pictured) by ochejoseph(m): 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2014
Ebola Help Line : 0800
32652 4357

Ebola Isolation Centers

Abuja : General Hospital Kuje

Lagos : Main Land Hospital Yaba Lagos
Re: Ebola: President Jonathan Demonstrates The Use Of Hand Sanitizers (pictured) by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
The Federal Government is yet to create Ebola isolation centres yet all we see is Jonathan teaching us on how to use sanitizers? Should this then be termed as an achievement? There should be isolation centres in every state including FCT.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: President Jonathan Demonstrates The Use Of Hand Sanitizers (pictured) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
Nobleval: Oga Gej we are not stupid! Must you demonstrate everything?

Lol, don't act like the whole Nigeria is all sophisticated!

We need a lot more demonstrations in Nigeria, how to throw trash in public bins, how to wear a condom(family planning), how to approach an intersection while driving, how to approach and turn properly at, a roundabout junction...

When you go to petrol stations, you see small signs next to the pumps, indicating no smoking, no use of phones, engine off while fueling and so on. They serve as subtle reminders, to conform to expected behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Ebola: President Jonathan Demonstrates The Use Of Hand Sanitizers (pictured) by koboko69: 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2014
MzJackBaueress: The Federal Government is yet to create Ebola isolation centres yet all we see is Jonathan teaching us on how to use sanitizers? Should this then be termed as an achievement?

cheesy cheesy please can u tell me what the 1.9bn is actually meant for cos i still cant understand how the money flew out from no where. When its time to embezzle....money suddenly appears from God knows.
Re: Ebola: President Jonathan Demonstrates The Use Of Hand Sanitizers (pictured) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
MzJackBaueress: The Federal Government is yet to create Ebola isolation centres yet all we see is Jonathan teaching us on how to use sanitizers? Should this then be termed as an achievement?

Wait... You do realize that Fashola also used said sanitizer right?

Now you know, please do the needful, and repeat the critism, but this time with Oga Fash as the subject.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: President Jonathan Demonstrates The Use Of Hand Sanitizers (pictured) by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
koboko69:

cheesy cheesy please can u tell me what the 1.9bn is actually meant for cos i still cant understand how the money flew out from no where. When its time to embezzle....money suddenly appears from God knows.
my brother,if you ask me,na who I go ask o? cheesy cheesy
na siddon look we dey so. grin grin

GEJ till infinity!
Re: Ebola: President Jonathan Demonstrates The Use Of Hand Sanitizers (pictured) by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2014
UchihaMadara:

Wait... You do realize that Fashola also used said sanitizer right?

Now you know, please do the needful, and repeat the critism, but this time with Oga Fash as the subject.
yes I know Fashola also used the sanitizer. I read it in another thread. If you see my comment as a criticism,then you're on a long thing.
Re: Ebola: President Jonathan Demonstrates The Use Of Hand Sanitizers (pictured) by ochejoseph(m): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2014
wrong Ma the centers were created over a week ago. See proof www.pharmacychoice.com/news/article.cfm?Article_ID=1245082
Re: Ebola: President Jonathan Demonstrates The Use Of Hand Sanitizers (pictured) by MzJackBaueress(f): 4:58pm On Aug 13, 2014
ochejoseph: wrong Ma the centers were created over a week ago. See proof www.pharmacychoice.com/news/article.cfm?Article_ID=1245082
only in Abuja and Lagos? Every state in the country needs an isolation centre. Don't you think so?
Re: Ebola: President Jonathan Demonstrates The Use Of Hand Sanitizers (pictured) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 13, 2014
We shouldn't be waiting for government ...we on our own should take and make our own little arrangement like having a hand sanitizer with us at all time....the office gives out one of this to each staff weekly...

Re: Ebola: President Jonathan Demonstrates The Use Of Hand Sanitizers (pictured) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2014
UchihaMadara:

Lol, don't act like the whole Nigeria is all sophisticated!

We need a lot more demonstrations in Nigeria, how to throw trash in public bins, how to wear a condom(family planning), how to approach an intersection while driving, how to approach and turn properly at, a roundabout junction...

When you go to petrol stations, you see small signs next to the pumps, indicating no smoking, no use of phones, engine off while fueling and so on. They serve as subtle reminders, to conform to expected behavior.

I guess he will demonstrate how to eat and phuck too.
Re: Ebola: President Jonathan Demonstrates The Use Of Hand Sanitizers (pictured) by passion007: 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2014
Yet, most Nigerian tertiary hospitals have no running water; hospital staff use a bowl to scoop water, and then either use a soap bar or Morning Fresh.
What is more is the Morning Fresh is split in 5, and each part filled up with water.
You take a bowl to scoop water, contaminating the bowl, then after the sham called handwashing with Morning Fresh, you re-contaminate your hands with the microbes you had initially deposited on the bowl...what a thrill!
And I am not even talking about state teaching hospitals, or district hospitals, or worse still, primary health centres.

Saniitizers are a luxury in the hospitals where they are needed, but become necessities for political office holders!

I only hope Ebola leaves us wiser.

1 Like

Re: Ebola: President Jonathan Demonstrates The Use Of Hand Sanitizers (pictured) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 13, 2014
Great!

Re: Ebola: President Jonathan Demonstrates The Use Of Hand Sanitizers (pictured) by gameboi: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2014
Re: Ebola: President Jonathan Demonstrates The Use Of Hand Sanitizers (pictured) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2014
nice one uncle jonathan...

ochejoseph: President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has urged Nigerian's to continue to uphold the highest standard of hygiene.

The president who publicly demonstrated the use of hand sanitizers also encouraged citizens to use hand sanitizers regularly .

Find practice guidelines for health professionals and other tips on how to avoid contracting the Ebola virus at

www.tsuntsumediaservices..com/2014/07/tips-on-how-to-stay-protected-from.html?m=1
Re: Ebola: President Jonathan Demonstrates The Use Of Hand Sanitizers (pictured) by ochejoseph(m): 8:26am On Aug 14, 2014
passion007: Yet, most Nigerian tertiary hospitals have no running water; hospital staff use a bowl to scoop water, and then either use a soap bar or Morning Fresh.
What is more is the Morning Fresh is split in 5, and each part filled up with water.
You take a bowl to scoop water, contaminating the bowl, then after the sham called handwashing with Morning Fresh, you re-contaminate your hands with the microbes you had initially deposited on the bowl...what a thrill!
And I am not even talking about state teaching hospitals, or district hospitals, or worse still, primary health centres.

Saniitizers are a luxury in the hospitals where they are needed, but become necessities for political office holders!

I only hope Ebola leaves us wiser.
. Wrong !

(1) (Reply)

Ambitious Plan To Jail Petroleum Minister By Timi Frank / Ebola Is Airborne!!-american Centre For Disease Control (CDC) / The Real Meaning Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.