Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Our Dirty Habit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Dirty Habit (2954 Views)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Dirty Habit by Tgirl4real(f): 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2008
Ladies,

what do u think about going for a date with an empty purse.

I think, ladies should have enough cash on them whenever they are on a date. I personally don't honour any date when i'm broke.

Some girls are worse off. They even call the guy to come and pay for their taxi fare when they get to his house or where ever . . .

What do y'all think. no playa hatin' pls. . . smiley
Re: Our Dirty Habit by Laurnetta(f): 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2008
wat about credit cards? u can pay wit those if youhave an empty purse. undecided
Re: Our Dirty Habit by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2008
abeg who is that girl? didnt she ever hear of vex money? please i hope people don't seriously do that.

and some girls wonder why men don't respect them undecided
Re: Our Dirty Habit by Tgirl4real(f): 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2008
Laurnetta:

what about credit cards? u can pay wit those if youhave an empty purse. undecided

whatever, at least have money on u. How do u intend to pay a cab man with credit card undecided
Re: Our Dirty Habit by Tgirl4real(f): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2008
iceblue:

abeg who is that girl? didnt she ever hear of vex money? please i hope people don't seriously do that.

and some girls wonder why men don't respect them undecided

That is why i call it a dirty habit
Re: Our Dirty Habit by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2008
Tgirl4real:

whatever, at least have money on u. How do u intend to pay a cab man with credit card undecided

corporate cabs no dey collect credit card? i'm curious.
Re: Our Dirty Habit by Nautillus(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2008
But girl go out ALL the time expecting the dude to pay up on every incured expense . . . .That the regular trend . . .a'int it? ? ?
Re: Our Dirty Habit by Laurnetta(f): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2008
i assume loose change shouldnt be a problem in these cases? and yes cabs take credit cards.
Re: Our Dirty Habit by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2008
Nautillus:

But girl go out ALL the time expecting the dude to pay up on every incured expense . . . .That the regular trend . . .a'int it? ? ?

na wa for trend. any girl with a sense of responsibility for her own safety (after all, if kasala burst, bros go find im own levels, everybody go answer them papa name) WOULD have the common sense to carry cash, no marra how little. i prefer having enuf to foot all of my own half - just in case. i mean shit happens o embarassed
Re: Our Dirty Habit by Gamine(f): 5:37pm On Oct 20, 2008
@Laurnetta

Which cabs, even for Sandton, dem dey colect CASH o

@Topic,

Yea! Thank goodness, i dont have this habit!

i have to have cash atleast! N1000 and my ATM

haba, how u go leave house wit no money

are you a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Our Dirty Habit by chika98: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2008
iceblue:

na wa for trend. any girl with a sense of responsibility for her own safety (after all, if kasala burst, bros go find I'm own levels, everybody go answer them papa name) WOULD have the common sense to carry cash, no marra how little. i prefer having enough to foot all of my own half - just in case. i mean shit happens o embarassed

you know. Oh well i guess only broke chics do that.
Re: Our Dirty Habit by Tgirl4real(f): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2008
Are u a what o . . . Gamine. Lol

I witness one at a family get2geder @ d last p.hols. These got to d venue in a cab and started calling on d guys dat invited them on fone.

Funny thing, those ones refused to ans. Lol
At d end of d day, dey had to contribute money for d cab fare. They walked into the parry wt a frown on dia face. So funny. Lol

What a dirty habit!
Re: Our Dirty Habit by Tgirl4real(f): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2008
Laurneta,

I guess u don't reside in naija. Nigeria is not that developed o.
Re: Our Dirty Habit by damiso(f): 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2008
Tgirl4real:

Are u a what o . . . Gamine. Lol

I witness one at a family get2geder @ d last p.hols. These got to d venue in a cab and started calling on d guys that invited them on phone.

Funny thing, those ones refused to ans. Lol
At d end of d day, dey had to contribute money for d cab fare. They walked into the parry wt a frown on dia face. So funny. Lol

What a dirty habit!

I have experienced that at a friend's dad burial and the guy they were calling to come pay the cab was my friend's brother(yeah it was his dad's burial).I think the habbit is so classless.I have never ever gone out without what me and my friends used to call vex money(that was in uni).I think it makes you lookcheap, if something happens or for something as little there not being change.I used to think no one would actually go out with a guy without her own money until i witnessed so many disgraceful encounters by girls with male friends and colleagues.please if you do this please stop .This gals would even carry twenty of their friends on the date. Also Naija gals stop askin Guys for credit one day after you meet them its disgraceful to us,us being the female gender

In my office in naija i was the only girl in my team and sometimes i would want to cover my eyes with shame at the way some gals carried on with cheap behaviours.Abeg all this small money really boosts ur image and makes guy respect u.I can confidently say that the only guy i ever asked for credit was my then boyfriend;the idiot did not even buy it gosh was that man stingy and the way girls used to ask every tom,emeka and kunle to buy them credit like it was oxygen used to really get on my nerves.
Re: Our Dirty Habit by Gamine(f): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2008
LOL.

Gals, next thing they will say men are Dogs or something.
Re: Our Dirty Habit by Tgirl4real(f): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2008
I feel u jare Damiso . . .

Some girls are just shameless, while some are plain immature and spoilt. the last thing I will ask a guy i'm not familiar with is credit. Sad sad
Re: Our Dirty Habit by tangent(f): 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2008
Tgirl4real:

I feel u jare Damiso . . .

Some girls are just shameless, while some are plain immature and spoilt. the last thing I will ask a guy i'm not familiar with is credit. Sad sad

do some girls sink that low? asking men to pay their taxi fare is just unfair. everywoman should make sure she is secured financially when going out.
Re: Our Dirty Habit by Naturalle(f): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2008
Hmm, how about the next time u see a girl asking a guy for cab fare, u rush up and help pay the cab. After that, u can tell the girl how dissappointed you are in her for not carrying money (she probably didnt have) instead of gathering here and basically impacting nobody
Re: Our Dirty Habit by tangent(f): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2008
Naturalle:

Hmm, how about the next time u see a girl asking a guy for cab fare, u rush up and help pay the cab. After that, u can tell the girl how dissappointed you are in her for not carrying money (she probably didnt have) instead of gathering here and basically impacting nobody

how feasible is this idea of yours? some women do this out of ignorance. they assume a guy should foot every bill afterall which is unfair. reading this topic will make some of them change their ways.
Re: Our Dirty Habit by damiso(f): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2008
Naturalle:

Next time she should not take a cab.abi buses have finished ni why prove big gal when you are not?so asking a guy who is mourning his father to pay for your cab fare not cheap?plsssssssssssssssss. undecided
Re: Our Dirty Habit by Tgirl4real(f): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2008
Naturalle:

where are u coming from? do u do this as well?

damiso:

Next time she should not take a cab.abi buses have finished ni why prove big girl when you are not?so asking a guy who is mourning his father to pay for your cab fare not cheap?plsssssssssssssssss. undecided

Abeg, help me tell am undecided
Re: Our Dirty Habit by JasmineSie(f): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2008
I don't know y some girls are just plain dumb it reminds me of 1 naija movie i watched d gal sef no try na the most expensive things for the resturant she order she no even ask d guy whether him money go reach pay she just dey chop dey go(Awoof go kill some people) the guy no even bother talk he just say he wan get him wallet omo na so d bros ja o,d girl wait tire at the end she no get money for hand not even transport fare,she wash plate no be small, i bin wan laff die, grin

but seriously its really embarassing and says a lot bout your persona if u can foot some bills for urself after all dem no born u and d guy 2geda

@Gamine help me ask dem o after dey will say guys look down on dem, hia shocked
Re: Our Dirty Habit by Tgirl4real(f): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2008
Lol Jasmin.

Also, reminds me of anoda movie by Stephenie Okereke (EFFICACY) where she did the direct opposite to a guy (her neighbour). It was funny and wicked at the same time. cheesy
Re: Our Dirty Habit by agwoko: 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2008
Well i think u all ave said all that need to b said.bk to the next topic
Re: Our Dirty Habit by Tgirl4real(f): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2008
undecided undecided
Re: Our Dirty Habit by Gamine(f): 3:33pm On Oct 21, 2008
Jas,

Hhehehe

you know how we roll, grin

Guys arent the Be-All

Get your own Money GIRlfriend!!
Re: Our Dirty Habit by damiso(f): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2008
Gamine:

Jas,

Hhehehe

you know how we roll, grin

Guys arent the Be-All

Get your own Money GIRlfriend!!

WORD!
Some people just like to defend some things and you begin to wonder.
Re: Our Dirty Habit by Tgirl4real(f): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2008
Yea babes
Re: Our Dirty Habit by iice(f): 3:17pm On Nov 02, 2008
@Topic: To each his/her own.

I never go anywhere without my own money jare.
Re: Our Dirty Habit by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2008
Poster you are sooo right. You know I never really considered this scenario. Most of the time I dont care if I have any of my own money or not, cos I only go on dates where the guy pays 100% of the bills.

Anyway there was this time I went out with this guy, who is quite well of. Infact he manages a bank and drives two cars - One 2007 Toyota Camry and one really clean Volkwagen car like that. Anyway with all his big boy effizy and all, It never occured to me to take some cash along on the date. And of course it was like a second date. After being impressed on the first, I never exoected anything less on the second.

Imagine my shock when the guy stopped in front of an ATM machine to get money. I was a bit nervous because everone knows you dont depend on ATMs here in Nigeria. Of course the machine did not dispense cash and the mugu couldnt even tell me.

When we got to the diner, he went ahead to place oders with so much confidence that I actually thought he had money. Imagine my shock when the guy asked me if I could pay the bills that he couldnt get cash from the ATM. And I had like N200 on me that night. He said he was going to pay me back the next day but of course I just didnt have the money. Luckily for me, I knew the manager of the place and I had to talk to him to let us go and send his money to him the next day.

Anyway, I learnt my lesson. I never go on dates broke!!!
Re: Our Dirty Habit by Tgirl4real(f): 5:23pm On Nov 04, 2008
ROFLOL

That is a tough lesson to learn Uju.

Anyway,

what do y'all think

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-191518.32.html
Re: Our Dirty Habit by tamai(f): 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2008
Uju dat was serious o!when going on a date with a guy, i go with just extra cash for transport.But after ur gist, i'll make sure i go with a loaded wallet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will U Do If Your Wife Is A Nympho? / Premiership Star Steven Pienaar Sued By Mother Of His Child For 'promising To Ma / Revealed: 60% Of Virgins Lost Their Virginity On Every Val Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.