Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (544734 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2014
tumababa: Sept 22nd shipment not ready for pickup yet. Unusual....
@all, September 22nd shipment will be available for pickup from 10am Monday morning. Just confirmed from LSM lagos office. Call before going though.

Taiwo @ Kobomart, kindly copy that. Will send you a message. cool

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Adinije(f): 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2014
@NLers, I need assistance, I want to open a paypal account, but I read in Legalwealth's thread One need to make sure phone/PC ip address is Nigerian ip address. He also say that to ascertain that one has to type in the browser www.ip2location.com but whenever I type that in phone browser, my ip address always show England. Pls Experienced Nlers I need ur counsel. How do I go about it.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
tumababa:

Direct your question to the person dat said its possible!

Hell yeah ! Use Payooner; for f**k's sake , u can even use ur Naija cardz . .
as long as your billing address is USA !!!!

That's d irony of it !

Tumababa, apologies !
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adinije: @NLers, I need assistance, I want to open a paypal account, but I read in Legalwealth's thread One need to make sure phone/PC ip address is Nigerian ip address. He also say that to ascertain that one has to type in the browser www.ip2location.com but whenever I type that in phone browser, my ip address always show England. Pls Experienced Nlers I need ur counsel. How do I go about it.

I'm sure you are referring to opening a Nigeria PayPal account.
Please use PC to open your PayPal Account as that will sort out everything! !!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Adinije(f): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
legalwealth:

I'm sure you are referring to opening a Nigeria PayPal account.
Please use PC to open your PayPal Account as that will sort out everything! !!
k thanks but does it mean I have to use PC to access it at all time?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adinije: k thanks
You are welcome! !!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Adinije(f): 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
legalwealth:
You are welcome! !!
does it mean I will be accessing it through PC at all times?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adinije: does it mean I will be accessing it through PC at all times?

Nope . . but the day u access it via your phone with another IP . . ur account will be blocked/limited
They will probably ask you to send a copy of your ID and verify your bank/card info
After 24hrs, your account will work just fine. then u can access it from the devil's abyss if you so desire . . .

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by terrymason(m): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]please help me
Am trying to connect my atm card with my paypal account but is showing this "The Credit Card Verification System used by PayPal is currently unavailable. Please try to add your credit card at a later time. We apologize for this inconvenience." What would I do? And my billing address is my nigeria address those that have any effect on it, they even collected my #168 self and still showing that message above.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Bidexluv(f): 9:14pm On Sep 27, 2014
tonjeola:
Bold 5 am using to type this was won on ebay @$43 and chinosxl shipped it for me.
Add me on whatsapp and let work something out.
aiit thanks . My fone is kinda misplaced. Not on whatsapp. Bt can u help me be on look out.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Bidexluv(f): 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2014
wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?nborh=&emvAD=320x196&nbpr=1&nbcol=1%7Cunknown&ebayref=/itm/BLACKBERRY-BOLD-3G-9930-VERIZON-/291251440447. Can anyone check this out? Its ending soon i think. Pls anyone help. Madridfc , tonjeola and all
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Bidexluv(f): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2014
madridfc: bold 5 on ebay is between $60-$90
tanx. Am on a tight budget for now. Dont knw if u can help for that 50
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Bidexluv(f): 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2014
tonjeola:
Bold 5 am using to type this was won on ebay @$43 and chinosxl shipped it for me.
Add me on whatsapp and let work something out.
wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?nborh=&emvAD=320x196&nbpr=1&nbcol=1%7Cunknown&ebayref=/itm/BLACKBERRY-BOLD-3G-9930-VERIZON-/291251440447 fone was misplaced xterday. Thats y i need anoda one fast bt tight budget. Help out pls
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adinije: does it mean I will be accessing it through PC at all times?
You can always access it with your phone but do use the phone default browser of the
phone.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bidexluv: Can anyone check this out? Its ending soon i think. Pls anyone help. Madridfc , tonjeola and all
just post the item number nxt time.
This fone has a crack on d screen, and its nt unlocked.
Can go ahead n bid if U want, ends in 2hrs.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Funpeter: 9:50pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adinije: @NLers, I need assistance, I want to open a paypal account, but I read in Legalwealth's thread One need to make sure phone/PC ip address is Nigerian ip address. He also say that to ascertain that one has to type in the browser www.ip2location.com but whenever I type that in phone browser, my ip address always show England. Pls Experienced Nlers I need ur counsel. How do I go about it.
I opened my paypal account using my blackberry phone and ip address says spain.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Bidexluv(f): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2014
madridfc: just post the item number nxt time.
This fone has a crack on d screen, and its nt unlocked.
Can go ahead n bid if U want, ends in 2hrs.
pls is it worth it or i shud forget it? How much is unlocking?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Adinije(f): 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2014
Funpeter: I opened my paypal account using my blackberry phone and ip address says spain.
so u mean u didn't encounter any hiccups with regards to that?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bidexluv: pls is it worth it or i shud forget it? How much is unlocking?
Pls wouldn't want to derail this thread. I dunno if its worth it or how much will unlock it.
Send a pm
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Funpeter: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2014
Adinije: so u mean u didn't encounter any hiccups with regards to that?
not at all...
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by legalwealth(m): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2014
terrymason: [color=#990000][/color]please help me
Am trying to connect my atm card with my paypal account but is showing this "The Credit Card Verification System used by PayPal is currently unavailable. Please try to add your credit card at a later time. We apologize for this inconvenience." What would I do? And my billing address is my nigeria address those that have any effect on it, they even collected my #168 self and still showing that message above.

Which bank card is that?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by terrymason(m): 10:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
legalwealth:

Which bank card is that?
union bank sir!
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Besto(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2014
chino...nyc work...you guna give other fellows on thz same services a chase for thier customers...when customers eyes open n probably find out ow they cud purchase stuffs themselves from ebay/amazon n wire to ya office address..

you wudnt imagine sm1 on n/l billing me for commision on err items purchased for me and even taking shipping fees to u.s address..where most items i got had free shipping to u.s.a addy( didnt get to notice cos i searched for such items as a non registered member)...condoled with must of them rudeness...as if they r doing u a favor or mb doing it for free...#mikkyguy

nyc work tho...u got a new customer on board.

6 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
Hello open you paypal normal...using any cafe and link ur gt master card, or zenith master or another bank, it will record the ip automatically dnt let ip disturb u...opened mine and pay for anything any where on ebay, etc without any problem..we could chat what app if my explanation not clear enough,

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2014
Bidexluv: pls is it worth it or i shud forget it? How much is unlocking?

You can unlock almost all bb phones for $0.99, search on ebay for "unlock code for blackberry model#"

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2014
This guy, chinosxl, is too much !

The other day I tried to purchase something from eBay, and my PayPal got blocked, for whatever reason ,
I was like "gimme your naija bank account," lemme pay you directly, and he was like "dats fine with me, but let's resolve PayPal issues first."
So we put heads together and we resolved the paypal issue.
Can you imagine? the dude left all his office duty to chat with me for almost an hour, solving my own problems . . What da hell?
Dude must have got other customers too? Right? But he actually had the time to chat with an "uncertain" customer . . .
What i wanted to buy was no more than $24 . . but he gave me all his time 7pm closing time, when he had to go home . .
I was very impressed ! It would immature of me to start calling names of ppl who wouldn't even chat with u for 10 secs
and will not reply till the next 3 dayz !!

@chinosxl

As long as thou did not deviate from the path of righteousness, d sky is ur limit . . ..

My 2 cents . . .

9 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2014
@chinosxl

My next consignment weighs approximately 271 lbs . .
kips ya fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2014
Please assist me ooo
I just try to bid for the first time on ebay today, haven't updAte my info, I was trying to bid for one bold 5 haven't bid for some other 3. A pop up was open telling me “you have reach ebay buying activity limit“ and since then I was unable to bid with my account.
Pls experience boss in the house should please help me on what to do as I was told to chat with their customer care representative to lift the limit,
Also is the a limit to a number of bid or transaction someone can make on ebay ? If yes pls what is the max transaction because I am new to this.
Pls experience people should assist me on this as I wamt to make my first order on monday.
Thank all
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 12:21am On Sep 28, 2014
mxxpunkxx1: @chinosxl My next consignment weighs approximately 271 lbs . .
kips ya fingers crossed
shocked shocked Na house you dey ship! Lol

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 28, 2014
ccaramel:

"What to do" . . my sista
Man gats hustle nah

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kreamie(m): 3:53am On Sep 28, 2014
LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Pot calling charcoal black grin grin grin grin grin grin
ccaramel:

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 4:37am On Sep 28, 2014
Kreamie: LMAOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Pot calling charcoal black grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin Infact I dey jealous the guy. I will vex ship 500lbs next. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.