Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542799 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
ibnyakub:

Please this exactly the pop-up that I see:

Quote 'To help protect ur ebay account, we limit d amount of item that Can be bought or sold by a single account at one time. You can increase the activity limit on your account by verifying some infromation about yourself. An ebay representative will be happy to assist you through our secure. Please. Inform the ebay live chat reprsentative that you have reached your ebay buying activity limit' end of quote

I don't understand the precise thing to do either to call or to chat or to update info as advise by tanjeola
okay based on your pop up instructions, I'll advise you call them. Search through the thread for their number and how to get your one time pass code.

call them from 2pm to 4am Naija time. Explain to the cc rep and they may transfer you to the accounts dept who will lift the limit. It's usually done immediately while on phone with them. Just make sure all your details are in order. Happy bidding
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by NnamdiN: 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2014
ariyebaba: @ chinosxl, I need this too ....http://houston.craigslist.org/sys/4688852486.html

Contact the seller to know the Ram & HDD. Ask d seller if he can deliver it to your office on Monday.

Ready to pay in ..................

he doesn't do craigslist for now

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ariyebaba(m): 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
Pliz, who can help me to bid/buy dis laptops on Ebay. It remain few minutes to go.

Its very urgent..

Waiting......................
Thanks !
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by bobo65(m): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2014
ariyebaba: Pliz, who can help me to bid/buy dis laptops on Ebay. It remain few minutes to go.

Its very urgent..

Waiting......................
Thanks !

drop link na
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fursh(m): 5:33pm On Sep 28, 2014
Bidexluv: pls is it worth it or i shud forget it? How much is unlocking?

All BB phones could be unlocked here on NL for free. Go to phone section

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by twinskenny(m): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2014
fursh:

All BB phones could be unlocked here on NL for free. Go to phone section
some bb not bb10 or bb with the new security codes
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fursh(m): 6:15pm On Sep 28, 2014
shogz89: Lolz.. I ran from that guy when he told me to pay almost $60 for shipping and commission on a wrist watch that cost $25 and free shipping.. And I can say chinosxl shipping is times faster

Had a lil issue with the guy also, won a laptop on ebay, based on the fact that there was no paypal in nigeria as at then, mikky made the payment on my behalf. Laptop got to nigeria and noticed that the battery was bad. Contacted the seller and he decided to refund $15 to me, so I could add up and get another battery on ebay. He refunded the cash but Mikky denied getting a refund. I was alerted on my ebay account that the seller has refunded to the paypal that made the payment. Contacted Mikky with the screenshot of the proof of refund. That was the last time I heard from him till date. Had to leave him to get rich with it and moved to another shipper. @Tongeola.... U're my witness

Nice to be here though, itch free communication with Mr Chinosxl and hoping to get my item soon. More biz to come Mr Chino and I hail u.

4 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fursh(m): 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
twinskenny: some bb not bb10 or bb with the new security codes

Bb that are out of contract could be unlocked, just that in the case of BB10, you're required to pay a token
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ariyebaba(m): 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2014
@ bobo65, bid has gone.

Searching for new deals on Ebay.

Thanks !
bobo65:

drop link na
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Besto(m): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
fursh:

Had a lil issue with the guy also, won a laptop on ebay, based on the fact that there was no paypal in nigeria as at then, mikky made the payment on my behalf. Laptop got to nigeria and noticed that the battery was bad. Contacted the seller and he decided to refund $15 to me, so I could add up and get another battery on ebay. He refunded the cash but Mikky denied getting a refund. I was alerted on my ebay account that the seller has refunded to the paypal that made the payment. Contacted Mikky with the screenshot of the proof of refund. That was the last time I heard from him till date. Had to leave him to get rich with it and moved to another shipper. @Tongeola.... U're my witness

Nice to be here though, itch free communication with Mr Chinosxl and hoping to get my item soon. More biz to come Mr Chino and I hail u.

lolzz...#yeyedeysmell
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
Funpeter: Boss you didn't reply my mail.

I will reply all emails asap.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ariyebaba(m): 9:22pm On Sep 28, 2014
@ Tonjeola, i feel u.......................
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2014
ariyebaba: @ Tonjeola, i feel u.......................
Me too, nice knowing u.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
fursh:

Had a lil issue with the guy also, won a laptop on ebay, based on the fact that there was no paypal in nigeria as at then, mikky made the payment on my behalf. Laptop got to nigeria and noticed that the battery was bad. Contacted the seller and he decided to refund $15 to me, so I could add up and get another battery on ebay. He refunded the cash but Mikky denied getting a refund. I was alerted on my ebay account that the seller has refunded to the paypal that made the payment. Contacted Mikky with the screenshot of the proof of refund. That was the last time I heard from him till date. Had to leave him to get rich with it and moved to another shipper. @Tonjeola.... U're my witness

I remembered ur matter, na Chinos sure pass, just take am as part of life, so life goes on bro

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by fursh(m): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
tonjeola:
I remembered ur matter, na Chinos sure pass, just take am as part of life, so life goes on bro

Yeah! True, I've moved on a long time ago bro. Just felt I should drop my experience with the guy here. No hard feelings
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by anibo2(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2014
Can't wait for tomorrow's shippment cheesy grin..@chinosxl,please don't forget to add my 3 items o,1 iPhone5 and 2 female wrist watches..my name on it is A***du Ke***hi
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by kobomart: 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2014
A growing firm made up of qualified and competent management and field staff with a vast wealth of experiences within the scope in which KBM Services was founded.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 3:30am On Sep 29, 2014
anibo2: Can't wait for tomorrow's shippment cheesy grin..@chinosxl,please don't forget to add my 3 items o,1 iPhone5 and 2 female wrist watches..my name on it is A***du Ke***hi

No worries, its on Monday's (Today - looking at naija time) flight
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 3:53am On Sep 29, 2014
please need
shrekandfiona:
okay based on your pop up instructions, I'll advise you call them. Search through the thread for their number and how to get your one time pass code.
call them from 2pm to 4am Naija time. Explain to the cc rep and they may transfer you to the accounts dept who will lift the limit. It's usually done immediately while on phone with them. Just make sure all your details are in order. Happy bidding

hey all
what am i expected to enter in TELEPHONE PIN colum on my ebay account

also when i was calling ebay, i was asked to provide my registered phone no with area code, when i entered my phone number i was told my account was unable to verify with this phone n and that i should go to my account to check for my registered phone o. on-getting to my account, i dont know where to check or my registered phone no only what i can see is the TELEPHONE PIN of which i don't understand it meaning in the first instance,
please where am i to see my registered no on my account because i have spent around 500 now or calling ebay without solution
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:00am On Sep 29, 2014
ibnyakub:
please need

hey all
answer urgently

Can u paste a screen shot of what u have so we can assist?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:01am On Sep 29, 2014
All this hailing on page 30 just for me alone? You guys are awesome. Thank you guys a lot for trusting in my business/Company. My company is Legit and I will always do my best to take care of everyone. shrekandfiona, shogz89, mxxpunkxx1, Tonjeola, Laredojohn, tumababa, ccaramel, kreamie, dandollar1 and madridfc I hail all you guys. For anyone I didn't mention, I hail you.

Sept 22nd should be ready for pick up today. Sorry for the delay. Will try to fix this delay issue very soon.

7 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 4:02am On Sep 29, 2014
ibnyakub:
please need

hey all
answer urgently
Did you forget your password?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 4:38am On Sep 29, 2014
ccaramel:
Did you forget your password?
No
chinosxl:
Can u paste a screen shot of what u have so we can assist?
here is the screen shot of what i have on my account
it is attached to this post
experince people should guide on what it next to do
beside what is the meaning of TELEPHONE PIN?

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 4:46am On Sep 29, 2014
ibnyakub:
No

here is the screen shot of what i have on my account
it is attached to this post
experince people should guide on what it next to do
beside what is the meaning of TELEPHONE PIN?

I don't think u are required to put anything on "telephone pin", mine is blank.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 5:34am On Sep 29, 2014
chinosxl:

I don't think u are required to put anything on "telephone pin", mine is blank.

@chinoxy
Sir where exactly on my ebay account can I locate my registered ebay phone no because I am confused for I give them the phone number I think I registered with but my account was not recognised with that phone and as such I was not attended to by ebay cc rep just waste about 500naira without achievement, or am I getting it wrong with the Area code which I enter to be 2348132873798.
Experienced people should guide me right for I haven't sleep since around 1:00amooooooooo
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 5:53am On Sep 29, 2014
ibnyakub:
@chinoxy
Sir where exactly on my ebay account can I locate my registered ebay phone no because I am confused for I give them the phone number I think I registered with but my account was not recognised with that phone and as such I was not attended to by ebay cc rep just waste about 500naira without achievement, or am I getting it wrong with the Area code which I enter to be 2348132873798.
Experienced people should guide me right for I haven't sleep since around 1:00amooooooooo

On your "registered name and address" click on edit on the right hand side and fill out the form as pictured below and include or correct your phone #.

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 29, 2014
chinosxl:

On your "registered name and address" click on edit on the right hand side and fill out the form as pictured below and include or correct your phone #.
Boss, If his account has been suspended, he won't be able to even view his account details not to talk of editing it.
@ibnyakub was your account not recognised by the computer voice prompt? Or a cc rep?
GET A PASSCODE and speak to a human being.
Goodluck.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by bobo65(m): 6:23am On Sep 29, 2014
chinosxl:

but boss. u haven't said anything about shipping date
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 7:11am On Sep 29, 2014
madridfc:
Boss, If his account has been suspended, he won't be able to even view his account details not to talk of editing it.
@ibnyakub was your account not recognised by the computer voice prompt? Or a cc rep?
GET A PASSCODE and speak to a human being.
Goodluck.
but sir will my account not be suspended for changing my registration address?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 7:58am On Sep 29, 2014
ibnyakub:
but sir will my account not be suspended for changing my registration address?
please check this attachment do i get it right

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2014
ibnyakub:
please check this attachment do i get it right
Log on to your eBay account on your phone using the desktop mode>click on customer support >contact ebay>account>account restrictions and suspension >buying and selling activities restricted..when you get to my last point, just scroll to the right side of your screen and click on call us,, a one time pass code will be generated immediately,, write it down and dial the eBay number and input the one time pass code when asked..
If you follow this step, you will be taken directly to the account department where you will be answered immediately without them transferring you to another agent,, they will even ask to call you back, the answering machine is not always right about numbers
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by imhomoh(m): 8:29am On Sep 29, 2014
Good morning
One of my Four packages is on Transit. Etimate Delivery date is Tuesday. Here is the tracking details
Carrier: 
USPS 

Tracking #: 

Others are yet to b shipped. So I will keep you posted.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.