Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542780 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 6:01am On Sep 28, 2014
ibnyakub: Please assist me ooo
I just try to bid for the first time on ebay today, haven't updAte my info, I was trying to bid for one bold 5 haven't bid for some other 3. A pop up was open telling me “you have reach ebay buying activity limit“ and since then I was unable to bid with my account.
Pls experience boss in the house should please help me on what to do as I was told to chat with their customer care representative to lift the limit,
Also is the a limit to a number of bid or transaction someone can make on ebay ? If yes pls what is the max transaction because I am new to this.
Pls experience people should assist me on this as I wamt to make my first order on monday.
Thank all
Update Ur account ebay, add primary address and link ur paypal

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 6:11am On Sep 28, 2014
Bidexluv: aiit thanks . My fone is kinda misplaced. Not on whatsapp. Bt can u help me be on look out.
Am sorry for replying u late, I don't get notification when soneone quoted me or mention my moniker on NL, only when u send me PM. Is like madridfc is trying to help too, let me leave it for him, so that we don't double won item and became difficult for u paying. Thanks.
Happy Sunday to u all

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 6:25am On Sep 28, 2014
mxxpunkxx1: This guy, chinosxl, is too much !

The other day I tried to purchase something from eBay, and my PayPal got blocked, for whatever reason ,
I was like "gimme your naija bank account," lemme pay you directly, and he was like "dats fine with me, but let's resolve PayPal issues first."
So we put heads together and we resolved the paypal issue.
Can you imagine? the dude left all his office duty to chat with me for almost an hour, solving my own problems . . What da hell?
Dude must have got other customers too? Right? But he actually had the time to chat with an "uncertain" customer . . .
What i wanted to buy was no more than $24 . . but he gave me all his time 7pm closing time, when he had to go home . .
I was very impressed ! It would immature of me to start calling names of ppl who wouldn't even chat with u for 10 secs
and will not reply till the next 3 dayz !!

@chinosxl

As long as thou did not deviate from the path of righteousness, d sky is ur limit . . ..

My 2 cents . . .
Correct ur statement in bold, sky is his starting point or limit!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:03am On Sep 28, 2014
tonjeola:
Correct ur statement in bold, sky is his starting point or limit!

figuratively or physically ?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 7:09am On Sep 28, 2014
tonjeola:
Update Ur account ebay, add primary address and link ur paypal

Sir I hav just link my paypal with the ebay account yesterday, I also add primary address to be chinoxy US address but also get limited for mere bidding
Please what else do I have to update to have the limit lifted on ebay account?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

figuratively or physically ?
Physically....lol! Na in figurative ooooo, Heaven time never reach oo, life stil sweet.
Happy Sunday
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 28, 2014
ibnyakub:

Sir I hav just link my paypal with the ebay account yesterday, I also add primary address to be chinoxy US address but also get limited for mere bidding
Read my last advice concerning ebay on this thread n do the needful. smiley
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 7:52am On Sep 28, 2014
ibnyakub:

Mine happened around June when Paypal gave us access and it has been long, there was something I did then, I login to paypal and ebay, I link my paypal from ebay, but the linking was not active because u ve to purchase before it can be active. I login to paypal,there is a area that talk about ebay, I can't remember now, just check. Ve seen ur PM and replied.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 28, 2014

The other day I tried to purchase something from eBay, and my PayPal got blocked, for whatever reason ,
I was like "gimme your naija bank account," lemme pay you directly, and he was like "dats fine with me, but let's resolve PayPal issues first."
Can you imagine? the dude left all his office duty to chat with me for almost an hour, solving my own problems . . What da hell?
Dude must have got other customers too? Right? But he actually had the time to chat with an "uncertain" customer . . .
What i wanted to buy was no more than $24 . . but he gave me all his time 7pm closing time, when he had to go home . .
I was very impressed ! It would immature of me to start calling names of ppl who wouldn't even chat with u for 10 secs

@chinosxl

As long as thou did not deviate from the path of righteousness, d sky is ur limit . . ..

My 2 cents . . .

I must say too. Im really impressed.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2014
Besto: chino...nyc work...you guna give other fellows on thz same services a chase for thier customers...when customers eyes open n probably find out ow they cud purchase stuffs themselves from ebay/amazon n wire to ya office address..

you wudnt imagine sm1 on n/l billing me for commision on err items purchased for me and even taking shipping fees to u.s address..where most items i got had free shipping to u.s.a addy( didnt get to notice cos i searched for such items as a non registered member)...condoled with must of them rudeness...as if they r doing u a favor or mb doing it for free...#mikkyguy

nyc work tho...u got a new customer on board.
Lolz.. I ran from that guy when he told me to pay almost $60 for shipping and commission on a wrist watch that cost $25 and free shipping.. And I can say chinosxl shipping is times faster

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 8:13am On Sep 28, 2014
ibnyakub:

Bro there is nothing you can do other than to call their customer service.. It seems they do this to Nigerians cos it happened to me on two different eBay account..
Call them around 2am Nigerian time, make sure you load at list 500 naira on your phone and make sure you have your one time pass code..check out madridfc post concerning eBay issue,, it was his direction that helped me in lifting the suspension

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by tonjeola(m): 8:28am On Sep 28, 2014
shogz89:
Bro there is nothing you can do other than to call their customer service.. It seems they do this to Nigerians cos it happened to me on two different eBay account..
Call them around 2am Nigerian time, make sure you load at list 500 naira on your phone and make sure you have your one time pass code..check out madridfc post concerning eBay issue,, it was his direction that helped me in lifting the suspension
Bro there is difference between limitation and suspension,although calling may help. I never call when it happen to me
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 9:08am On Sep 28, 2014
tonjeola:
Bro there is difference between limitation and suspension,although calling may help. I never call when it happen to me
which ever way you call it, I had similar issue and they only way I got out of it was through the care line..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2014
ibnyakub: Please assist me ooo
I just try to bid for the first time on ebay today, haven't updAte my info, I was trying to bid for one bold 5 haven't bid for some other 3. A pop up was open telling me “you have reach ebay buying activity limit“ and since then I was unable to bid with my account.
Pls experience boss in the house should please help me on what to do as I was told to chat with their customer care representative to lift the limit,
Also is the a limit to a number of bid or transaction someone can make on ebay ? If yes pls what is the max transaction because I am new to this.
Pls experience people should assist me on this as I wamt to make my first order on monday.
Thank all
If you were not suspended, follow Tonjeola's advice. When ebay says you have reached your buying limit, a pop up is shown as to what to do next. In my case I was told to input my card details which I did and about $1 was deducted and I was able to continue bidding.

Follow the pop up instructions from ebay and you'll be fine.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Besto(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2014
shogz89: Lolz.. I ran from that guy when he told me to pay almost $60 for shipping and commission on a wrist watch that cost $25 and free shipping.. And I can say chinosxl shipping is times faster
hahahaha..u no enter park n shop go find the w.watch for ya zone.

the guy tried bin rude to me/i warn am ehnnnn..Only him take hand block me from him watsapp.#yeyedeysmell...tank goodness i had no active transaction with him...Else him for do me ehnnn..
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2014

@chinosxl

My 2 cents . . .
In my own case, before I made my 1st order with him he put me through my registration o always prompt to answer my questions. He also shipped an order free of charge for me and that package was about 5lbs shocked no shipper has ever done that for me not even my regular UK shipper who I have used for over 3years.

I don't think he can ever deviate from his good deeds because even his long term customers like nnaemeka and co who have used him long before he started this thread have also testified of his effectiveness. That is enough proof for me

I always like to give back to people like him and I can only give back by referring all importers I know to him and trying to help others with accurate info as best as I can.

as you said may chinosxl keep soaring high.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Laredojohn(m): 11:32am On Sep 28, 2014
Mr chino is dah bomb...very nice, respectful, deals with every customer as king, not like some rude, guys, or crafty organizations here on NL, personally gonna move my biz friends here on NL and outta NL...keep up the good work Mr chino

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 28, 2014
ibnyakub:

The problem is usually from PayPal . . . .check if your paypal has been limited, then:
Go to Resolution Center, you should see it displayed!
They will probably asked you to verify your bank/card details again and also upload a copy of ID e.g. d/licence, int'l passp, national ID etc
within 24-48 hours, your suspension will be lifted . . .

If your paypal is still intact,'
then call eBay on the phone and solve it, takes less than 10mins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2014
shrekandfiona:

as you said may chinosxl keep soaring high.

Bros Chynoooo, you see many prayers on ya head . . abeg no go fall our hand later oh !!!

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2014
shogz89: Lolz.. I ran from that guy when he told me to pay almost $60 for shipping and commission on a wrist watch that cost $25 and free shipping.. And I can say chinosxl shipping is times faster

Na dat "commission" dey vex me pass . . .
Even almighty DHL and FedEx do not charge commission, the shipping fee is calculated either at their office
or online when you print the shipping label . . End of discussion . .
which one be commission again . . Na "landlord or agent" him be ? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 1:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
shrekandfiona:
If you were not suspended, follow Tonjeola's advice. When ebay says you have reached your buying limit, a pop up is shown as to what to do next. In my case I was told to input my card details which I did and about $1 was deducted and I was able to continue bidding.

Follow the pop up instructions from ebay and you'll be fine.

Please this exactly the pop-up that I see:

Quote 'To help protect ur ebay account, we limit d amount of item that Can be bought or sold by a single account at one time. You can increase the activity limit on your account by verifying some infromation about yourself. An ebay representative will be happy to assist you through our secure. Please. Inform the ebay live chat reprsentative that you have reached your ebay buying activity limit' end of quote

I don't understand the precise thing to do either to call or to chat or to update info as advise by tanjeola
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
ibnyakub:

Please this exactly the pop-up that I see:

Quote 'To help protect ur ebay account, we limit d amount of item that Can be bought or sold by a single account at one time. You can increase the activity limit on your account by verifying some infromation about yourself. An ebay representative will be happy to assist you through our secure. Please. Inform the ebay live chat reprsentative that you have reached your ebay buying activity limit' end of quote

I don't understand the precise thing to do either to call or to chat or to update info as advise by tanjeola

Y don't u call ?
A call is often view seriously than a chat . .
U dey fear to load card for int'l call ?

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 1:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
mxxpunkxx1:

Bros Chynoooo, you see many prayers on ya head . . abeg no go fall our hand later oh !!!
Abeg oo, no change o. Keep Up the good work. Still help me track this 9400109699938785647905

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Kreamie(m): 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2014
E don turn competition! Na to ship zuma rock remain grin grin grin
ccaramel:
grin Infact I dey jealous the guy. I will vex ship 500lbs next. angry

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2014

@chinosxl

My 2 cents . . .

Bros, i remember u. Well done.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
mxxpunkxx1: @chinosxl

My next consignment weighs approximately 271 lbs . .
kips ya fingers crossed

No problem, email me the tracking when u have it
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
ibnyakub:

Only ur eBay "primary shipping address" needs to be changed to my address. Your "registration address" must remain as Nig address
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2014
chinosxl:

No problem, email me the tracking when u have it

. . . tracking[size=16pt]s[/size]

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Funpeter: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2014
chinosxl:

Only ur eBay "primary shipping address" needs to be changed to my address. Your "registration address" must remain as Nig address
Boss you didn't reply my mail.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2014
chinosxl:

Boss, Na only 'primary shipping address' I change to ur address I no touch the registration ooooo
I think I will call ebay to night to get it solved sha
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ariyebaba(m): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
@ chinosxl, I need this...........http://houston.craigslist.org/sys/4686278497.html

Help me to contact the seller if he can bring it to your office on Monday.

I will pay into ur account first thing on Monday morning.

Thanks ! You are doing a great job
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ariyebaba(m): 2:51pm On Sep 28, 2014
@ chinosxl, I need this too ....http://houston.craigslist.org/sys/4688852486.html

Contact the seller to know the Ram & HDD. Ask d seller if he can deliver it to your office on Monday.

Ready to pay in ..................

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.