Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,871 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. - Technology Market (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. (542765 Views)

##FREE ##SHOP FROM USA STORES EBAY/AMAZON $5.0 Per Lbs To NIGERIA,No Commission. / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (338) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 29, 2014
ibnyakub:
but sir will my account not be suspended for changing my registration address?
NO.
What exactly is the problem U re having with ebay?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2014
ibnyakub: please need

hey all
what am i expected to enter in TELEPHONE PIN colum on my ebay account

also when i was calling ebay, i was asked to provide my registered phone no with area code, when i entered my phone number i was told my account was unable to verify with this phone n and that i should go to my account to check for my registered phone o. on-getting to my account, i dont know where to check or my registered phone no only what i can see is the TELEPHONE PIN of which i don't understand it meaning in the first instance,
please where am i to see my registered no on my account because i have spent around 500 now or calling ebay without solution
if you have gotten your one time pass code, when you call ebay, they'll ask for your registered phone number. That is your nigerian number you used for registration. Just put your number like that and hold on.

The voice speaking will say Hmmm I don't understand the number or something like the system does not recognise the number. Don't fret, hold on and after some seconds it will further prompt you on what you want to do and transfer you to customer care.

just make sure you use your registered number to make the call. Still hold on after the prompt to verify your number, you'll be transfered to cc. Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2014
ibnyakub:
@chinoxy
Sir where exactly on my ebay account can I locate my registered ebay phone no because I am confused for I give them the phone number I think I registered with but my account was not recognised with that phone and as such I was not attended to by ebay cc rep just waste about 500naira without achievement, or am I getting it wrong with the Area code which I enter to be 2348132873798.
Experienced people should guide me right for I haven't sleep since around 1:00amooooooooo
please you're on the right path . If you are sure that is your nigerian number you registered with just input it and wait. The person speaking will get tired and transfer you to cc.

In my case I first put in +234 then my number, didn't recognise it. I then put in just my number 080 still didn't recognise,then I vex wait, that was when I was transferred to cc from cc to accounts dept.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dscientist: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2014
Any update on September 22nd Pickup
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by HelloT: 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
Please do you buy from craiglist? which location should I use and search... want to get a phone that will follow your next shipping and arrive this weekend ..will it be possible? I have an ebay account and I have good feeback from previous purchases I prefer craiglist so you can pick it up easily.... please will it be possible and how much for 2 phones? Do I qualify for 1 phone free shipping? sorry for all the questions abeg.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dscientist: Any update on September 22nd Pickup

now Available.....

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
shrekandfiona:
please you're on the right path . If you are sure that is your nigerian number you registered with just input it and wait. The person speaking will get tired and transfer you to cc.

In my case I first put in +234 then my number, didn't recognise it. I then put in just my number 080 still didn't recognise,then I vex wait, that was when I was transferred to cc from cc to accounts dept.
You will just waste your airtime.
Why not get Ur passcode n speak to a cc rep instantly.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 12:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
madridfc:

Please all this process takes place after he has gotten his one time pass code.

He calls ebay, voice prompts for his passcode, he inputs it, voice prompts for registered phone no. He inputs it and voice says system cannot recognise the number. Voice says Hmmmm and waits and then transfer him to cc rep. Please note I try and give advise based on experience
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
madridfc:
I have tried my best even Giving the guy a step by step method of getting it done.. He is complaining about 500 naira when I wasted almost 2000 naira calling them without solution until I got my one time pass code..

3 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by HelloT: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
One more thing, do I need to change my paypal address too or only ebay cos some sellers say they will only ship to paypal address.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Dscientist: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2014
tumababa:

now Available.....
Thanks my brother
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
shrekandfiona:

Please all this process takes place after he has gotten his one time pass code.

He calls ebay, voice prompts for his passcode, he inputs it, voice prompts for registered phone no. He inputs it and voice says system cannot recognise the number. Voice says Hmmmm and waits and then transfer him to cc rep. Please note I try and give advise based on experience
@bolded is very false. Once U ve Ur passcode U will be directed straight to a cc rep, same thing for 3 different pple whose accounts got suspended.
You will only be asked to confirm Ur phone number if U don't ve a passcode or if Ur passcode has expired(it expires after 15minutes).
I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by imhomoh(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
HelloT: Please do you buy from craiglist? which location should I use and search... want to get a phone that will follow your next shipping and arrive this weekend ..will it be possible? I have an ebay account and I have good feeback from previous purchases I prefer craiglist so you can pick it up easily.... please will it be possible and how much for 2 phones? Do I qualify for 1 phone free shipping? sorry for all the questions abeg.

HE DOES NOT BUY FROM CRAIGSLIST AT THE MOMENT.

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Funpeter: 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
kobomart: A growing firm made up of qualified and competent management and field staff with a vast wealth of experiences within the scope in which KBM Services was founded.
How much do you charge for to Abuja?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ibnyakub: 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
[quote author=madridfc] @bolded is very false. Once U ve Ur passcode U will be directed straight to a cc rep, same thing for 3 different pple whose accounts got suspended.
You will only be asked to confirm Ur phone number if U don't ve a passcode or if Ur passcode has expired(it expires after 15minutes).
I rest my case.[/quote
I understand where I am getting it wrong now, the passcode I used was generated around 12am but I called by 3am because then I was unable to generate new passcode as ebay popup as message telling the service was not available then ,so I use the one I have generated at 12am not knowing that it expire after 15minute
I appriciate you all for ur guidance. I will try again tonight I pray the system generate the passcode for me by that time sha,!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Tmany(m): 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
Got my laptop today, the whole process went smooth but the lagos Address can be written in a better way like including after the cannal .

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tmany: Got my laptop today, the whole process went smooth but the lagos Address can be written in a better way like including after the cannal .

lmao. got that impression too grin grin grin theres a petrol station after d place. dat will be better to use.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 2:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
tumababa:

lmao. got that impression too grin grin grin theres a petrol station after d place. dat will be better to use.
Can anyone give me a step to step direction to his office if am coming from ketu Please
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Tmany: Got my laptop today, the whole process went smooth but the lagos Address can be written in a better way like including after the cannal .

Thanks, will contact Lagos and update address directions
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2014
madridfc: @bolded is very false. Once U ve Ur passcode U will be directed straight to a cc rep, same thing for 3 different pple whose accounts got suspended.
I
rest my case.
okay. Didn't know that. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 4:38pm On Sep 29, 2014
HelloT: One more thing, do I need to change my paypal address too or only ebay cos some sellers say they will only ship to paypal address.
please do not touch your PayPal info. Only change your primary address on ebay and don't touch your registered address.

The address you change on ebay automatically shows on your PayPal as confirmed address
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by HelloT: 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2014
shrekandfiona:
please do not touch your PayPal info. Only change your primary address on ebay and don't touch your registered address.

The address you change on ebay automatically shows on your PayPal as confirmed address
AH! I changed my primary and shipping registration to his own cos I was using someone's own to buy before and I was using his address as reg and pry. Hope it won't affect anything? I've already made the purchase.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by HelloT: 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
chinosxl:

I've payed for a phone, will send you the tracking number once the seller ships it. Hope I'm eligible for the 1 free phone shipping? Let me see how this one will go. Thanks. Please if I'm buying a laptop with box, can I add a nikkor 50mm lens inside at no extra shipping cost?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by casid: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2014
Please, any website(s) I can get a relatively cheap designers perfume that accepts PayPal?
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by ccaramel(f): 5:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
casid: Please, any website(s) I can get a relatively cheap designers perfume that accepts PayPal?
Ebay
Fragrancex.com
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shrekandfiona: 6:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
Thanks @ Op, packages picked up by Kobomart to send to my location. The following for October 6th shipping please.
Usps 9405509699937918621662
usps 9400110200883361357029
fedex 9274897642094988132275.

Will update when I get the tracking details of others.

Thanks.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
HelloT:
I've payed for a phone, will send you the tracking number once the seller ships it. Hope I'm eligible for the 1 free phone shipping? Let me see how this one will go. Thanks. Please if I'm buying a laptop with box, can I add a nikkor 50mm lens inside at no extra shipping cost?

Yes, free shipping on the phone and i can add your lens in your laptop box at no extra shipping charge.
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by chinosxl(m): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2014
shrekandfiona: Thanks @ Op, packages picked up by Kobomart to send to my location. The following for October 6th shipping please.
Usps 9405509699937918621662
usps 9400110200883361357029
fedex 9274897642094988132275.

Will update when I get the tracking details of others.

Thanks.

No problem
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by megamindmaster(m): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2014
Oga chino. this item 9400109699938785647905 is saying "delivered". pls confirm it has reached you. and pls let me know when you will ship it. the name is Ch***ba Nk***ka
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by shogz89: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
shogz89: Can anyone give me a step to step direction to his office if am coming from ketu Please
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Funpeter: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
chinosxl:

Yes, free shipping on the phone and i can add your lens in your laptop box at no extra shipping charge.
Boss did you ship the battery with the laptop? And also a external hard drive is coming your way soon guess he will make nextweek shipping and am guessing it will be free shipping abi my OGA? This the tracking number sir seems it should deliver because is not showing location of goods 92748999999340380
Re: Shop U.S/eBay/Amazon $3.75 per lb U.S To NIGERIA, No Commission. by Funpeter: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2014
chinosxl:

Boss did you ship the battery with the laptop? And also a external hard drive is coming your way soon guess he will make nextweek shipping and am guessing it will be free shipping abi my OGA? This the tracking number sir seems it should deliver because is not showing location of goods 92748999999340380 DHL

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (338) (Reply)

Order Your Goods On Ebay, Amazon And All Pickup Sites! Shipping @ $4.60/lbs NGR / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.