Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel (1764 Views)

Any Apology From PDP Without Returning Looted Funds Is Unacceptable / Why I Owe Osun Workers 5 Months Salary – Aregbesola / I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel by succyreal(m): 3:32am On Aug 14, 2014
LIBERIA’s deputy finance minister, Sebastian Omar,
who cleared Patrick Sawyer to travel, yesterday,
defended himself against charges of incompetence
for clearing Sawyer to travel to Nigeria for a
conference. In the conversation on Facebook
tracked by online publication, Premium Times,
Omar stood his ground, and revealed that Sawyer
was his friend.
Asked whether Omar saw Sawyer’s blood test
results or whether he simply told him it was
negative, the minister said, “As his superior, if a
man tells you his sister died from Ebola and he
could have been exposed do you not think it is
your duty to ask the hard questions or maybe you
could have reported this to the health officials?
Stop making silly excuses as to not being his
doctors.
This does not excuse you from asking the
questions as a government official that would
safeguard the lives of our citizens and your
international partners. It is your duty, again as a
Government official not wanting to go above and
beyond his duty to safe guard our population.
Sebastian Muah Omar Tariq, a friend is dead, I do
not owe you any explanation. POS (Patrick Sawyer)
was a public health practitioner if you must know.
The Ugandan doctor was a medical doctor if you
again must know. They are no longer. So the
freaking issue is not why he lied or didn’t lie to
travel.
But how we address the freaking disease. If you
don’t have jack to say in that direction then frankly
shut up on the subject. Sebastian Muah doesn’t
have time today frankly for your rants.”
Omar Tariq, oh hell yes you do owe Liberians and
the international community an explanation
Sebastian Muah, this is the complete arrogance of
you people in government.
How do you tell us such nonsense. You have
through your negligence of not asking the proper
questions exposed others to such a horrible Virus
and you on here talking bull.
A friend is dead I am sorry but you have some
answering to do since you want to brag that you
approved his travels.
Sebastian Muah the old people say empty drum
can’t make noise. So you will be talking by
yourself as I see you don’t know what you are
talking about and as a matter of finding solution
you do not have any but trying to find blame.
Someone must have frustrated the hell out of you
in Liberia O…. Take me to the international court
since I am guilty of approving a travel.
Re: I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel by ayukdaboss(m): 3:54am On Aug 14, 2014
Chaaai!! This 'cluelessness' beats GEJ's own grin

4 Likes

Re: I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel by Nobody: 5:01am On Aug 14, 2014
You are right bro, so we still have people 'dumber' than the clueless, inept and the dumb gej?
So because he is your friend, you can just permit Sawyer to travel to Nigeria with ebola Mr. minister?
In an exam, I am sure the clueless and inept one will score a better mark than you!! Mr. Minister, you must be a migrant of Otuoke
Re: I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel by Caseless: 6:07am On Aug 14, 2014
The minister is mad as patrick sawyer was. Two mad people!

2 Likes

Re: I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel by cirmuell(m): 6:51am On Aug 14, 2014
Premium times?
Re: I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel by Eldavido1: 7:02am On Aug 14, 2014
Seems like Liberia is full of mad people!

8 Likes

Re: I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel by scribble: 7:18am On Aug 14, 2014
Liberians from my experience are not mentally ok ppl

The number 1 song in Liberia now is 'Ebola in Town'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=918pA0IZN00

1 Like

Re: I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 14, 2014
Mad Minister. So Liberia have so many mad people in government? Abi na all of dem de mad sef!

I wish Sawyer severe pain and anguish in Hell!!!!

1 Like

Re: I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel by ejifranks(m): 7:46am On Aug 14, 2014
Dis man needs to be roasted alive.... He is even defending his actions....

5 Likes

Re: I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel by NLEFCC(m): 8:15am On Aug 14, 2014
Try this idiot for Genocide.
Re: I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel by dagentility(f): 8:34am On Aug 14, 2014
He is also a partner in crime, who knows he might also be a carrier of the virus.

1 Like

Re: I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel by overhypedsteve(m): 9:37am On Aug 14, 2014
And they say Gej is clueless. Gej na philosopher for were this man dey. Mumu janja weed minister.

1 Like

Re: I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel by gunuvi(m): 10:13am On Aug 14, 2014
I don't blame him. what do you expect from an Ebola infected brain.
Re: I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2014
Nawa ooo...this man doesn't sound like a leader at all...

But truth be told, Patrick needed nobody to tell him he was infected. .he was an adult and also a medical practitioner. ..Patrick was only wicked, simply. ..

1 Like

Re: I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel by AustineE1: 12:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
JayJohnson: You are right bro, so we still have people 'dumber' than the clueless, inept and the dumb gej?
So because he is your friend, you can just permit Sawyer to travel to Nigeria with ebola Mr. minister?
In an exam, I am sure the clueless and inept one will score a better mark than you!! Mr. Minister, you must be a migrant of Otuoke
you sound so empty and by your unguarded utterances you may think you are smart,but you ve succeeded in telling everyone that you are certainly a product of disjointed family,your foundatn is faulty and you dont sound like one who has any atom of home training.Where ever your dad is,he shld bury his face in shame,like Mr Sawyer who brought Ebola to Nigeria,your father has also given Nigeria a son who is a waste and more toxic than Ebola!...we may some day find a cure to Ebola but as for you,you may ve been doomed for life.
God bless Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel by scribble: 1:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
gunuvi: I don't blame him. what do you expect from an Ebola infected brain.

hemorrhaging lots and lots
Re: I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel by Philipmems(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel by pontirock(m): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
Were Gbogbo
Re: I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel by adeowo84(m): 3:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
you sound so empty and by your unguarded
utterances you may think you are smart,but you ve
succeeded in telling everyone that you are
certainly a product of disjointed family,your
foundatn is faulty and you dont sound like one who
has any atom of home training.Where ever your
dad is,he shld bury his face in shame,like Mr
Sawyer who brought Ebola to Nigeria,your father
has also given Nigeria a son who is a waste and
more toxic than Ebola!...we may some day find a
cure to Ebola but as for you,you may ve been
doomed for life.
God bless Nigeria!

you spoke my mind bro...some peep on NL really lack good upbringing.

1 Like

Re: I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
AustineE1:
I sound so empty and by my unguarded utterances I may think I am smart,but I ve succeeded in telling everyone that I am certainly a product of disjointed family,my foundatn is faulty and I dont sound like one who has any atom of home training.Where ever my dad is,he shld bury his face in shame,like Mr Sawyer who brought Ebola to Nigeria,my father has also given Nigeria a son who is a waste and more toxic than Ebola!...we may some day find a cure to Ebola but as for me,I may ve been doomed for life.
God bless Nigeria!

shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin
Re: I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
adeowo84:

you spoke my mind bro...I lack good upbringing.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
Patrick Sawyer was a medical terrorist and his primary assignment was to bring ebola to Nigeria.
Re: I Owe No One Any Apology Says Minister Who Cleared Patrick Sawyer To Travel by lilprinze: 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
thunder fire diz stu*id and wicked minister mouth he even has d effrontery to sy he owns no 1 any apology i pray he dies of Ebola. Amen. nw i knw dat GEJ iz a very kind man

(1) (Reply)

PDP Thugs With OPC Members, See What They Are Doing In Lagos State - Pictures / See This Pic Of Buhari And Goodluck On May 29 2015 / Jonathan In Early Lead In 22 States - Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.