Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Chibok Girls: Kcee Embarrassed In America - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls: Kcee Embarrassed In America (4637 Views)

Okorocha Embarrassed In London By Pro-Biafran At Chatham House: Video / You Think Buhari Was Embarrassed In Paris? (photos) / Tinubu Embarrassed In Dubai For Associating With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls: Kcee Embarrassed In America by kulman: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
SMH Kcee

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls: Kcee Embarrassed In America by Ryabcool(m): 1:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Ok, so Mr.Kcee when are you gonna gather your colleagues and start speaking out against Governmental corruption?
very good question. But you see, he's part of the system. His elder brother became filthy rich as a result of the current system that allowed certain 'liberties'. I'm quite sure he wouldn't wanna change the status quo.
Re: Chibok Girls: Kcee Embarrassed In America by decasey(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
golddeejay: taxi drivers didnt approach him...na d guy start conversation. Am kcee, am a popular artiste in Nigeria
u ar rght!.
Re: Chibok Girls: Kcee Embarrassed In America by decasey(m): 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dis boy yeye sha.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls: Kcee Embarrassed In America by obailala(m): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
A lot of silly Nigerians on this thread; just a typical reflection of the larger society.

What has Kcee going to the US got to do with showing off??... how do people even think?? undecided

What is wrong with Kcee saying he was embarrassed by the questions he faced about the chibok girls?... How in the world can a sane person's head interpret this as "Kcee is looking for cheap attention"?... Do we even still have mature people in this Nairaland??

Every sensible Nigerian abroad faces this same embarrassment every time Nigeria is on the News. At the height of the chibok saga, it was a nightmare where I work because 'chibok' was all over all the news stations and colleagues kept asking me silly and embarrassing questions which I couldn't answer.

In the company of foreigners, it is never an easy task defending the madness happening in your country...

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls: Kcee Embarrassed In America by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
obailala: A lot of silly Nigerians on this thread; just a typical reflection of the larger society.

What has Kcee going to the US got to do with showing off??... how do people even think?? undecided

What is wrong with Kcee saying he was embarrassed by the questions he faced about the chibok girls?... How in the world can a sane person's head interpret this as "Kcee is looking for cheap attention"?... Do we even still have mature people in this Nairaland??

Every sensible Nigerian abroad faces this same embarrassment every time Nigeria is on the News. At the height of the chibok saga, it was a nightmare where I work because 'chibok' was all over all the news stations and colleagues kept asking me silly and embarrassing questions which I couldn't answer.

In the company of foreigners, it is never an easy task defending the madness happening in your country...

Okay !
Re: Chibok Girls: Kcee Embarrassed In America by egopersonified(f): 3:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
my sweet kcee dont mind them, they are only trying to demean you, becos they feel you are not supposed to be able to pay them, na slave master mentality still dey worry them. next time, ask them why it took them so long to find osama bin laden, mtcheew.
Re: Chibok Girls: Kcee Embarrassed In America by a2personal2013: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
What is he feeling like ? Embarrassment ko ? KCee (or whatever you call yourself), you are indeed the "National Embarrassment" for being so dull and bereft of anything to say.

I will not make him important by commenting here. Hisses and moves to a new thread !

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls: Kcee Embarrassed In America by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
overhypedsteve: Foolishness in low places. I ve always known this kcee guy to be a poor fella in the head. What with is dress style his childish song themes and his balding hairline that he still struggle to retain. Kcee next time when they ask you such a question. Stand up tall and ask them if they ve found the "WMD's" weapon of mass destruction. That they went to look for in Iraq. E Wan use us catch trips. Isn't the fool supposed to have a limousine waiting for him outside the airport like Dbanj to avoid the " embarrassment of his wayward life"

U made my day.

Im still wondering how such a simple question with a simple answer- NO is now classified as embarassment.

I answer that same question everyday at work in that same state he is at the moment and I have never considered it as an embarassment.

Our self acclaimed superstar don't even have anyone to pick him up at the airport and he is here talking trash.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls: Kcee Embarrassed In America by BodyKiss(m): 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
eliment: next time just respond; no girl was kidnapped its all scam
f0000l!
Re: Chibok Girls: Kcee Embarrassed In America by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
BodyKiss:
f0000l!
you are more foolish
Re: Chibok Girls: Kcee Embarrassed In America by dopedealer(m): 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
eliment: you are ignorant of Nigeria politics

.... So what are u still telling me, no Gurls were kidnapped?? Pls don't speak in parables
Re: Chibok Girls: Kcee Embarrassed In America by deeobserver209(m): 12:00am On Aug 15, 2014
That's my problem with Nigerian celebrities. They let their stardom get too much their heads to such a point they feel too important not to know anything. In most cases they like to show off and make appearances. Kcee's Embarrassment shows that he's completely ignorant on security matters pure and simple.
Re: Chibok Girls: Kcee Embarrassed In America by deeobserver209(m): 12:32am On Aug 15, 2014
obailala: Every sensible Nigerian abroad faces this same embarrassment every time Nigeria is on the News. At the height of the chibok saga, it was a nightmare where I work because 'chibok' was all over all the news stations and colleagues kept asking me silly and embarrassing questions which I couldn't answer.

Any one who feels embarrassed when asked questions about Chibok girls outside Nigeria only shows ignorance on security matters in the country. If you know what is happening in the country and the reality of Terrorism as it affects Nigeria and other countries around the world you will never be embarrassed. Terrorist are murderers.
Besides, Nigeria is not the first place where people where kidnapped through acts of terrorism. Something similar happened in Russia some years ago were terrorist took hostage several children in a school. Some of the kids even lost their lives as the Russian security tried to rescue them. See, That's a develop society. Therefore case of Nigeria is no different.
Incidents involving hostages are always difficult to deal with. It's not like chasing armed robbers down the road. You're dealing with innocent lives who could end up being killed if care is not taken. The more reason why the Nigerian military are threading carefully to avoid collateral damage.
Re: Chibok Girls: Kcee Embarrassed In America by obailala(m): 10:30am On Aug 15, 2014
deeobserver209:
Any one who feels embarrassed when asked questions about Chibok girls outside Nigeria only shows ignorance on security matters in the country. If you know what is happening in the country and the reality of Terrorism as it affects Nigeria and other countries around the world you will never be embarrassed. Terrorist are murderers.
Besides, Nigeria is not the first place where people where kidnapped through acts of terrorism. Something similar happened in Russia some years ago were terrorist took hostage several children in a school. Some of the kids even lost their lives as the Russian security tried to rescue them. See, That's a develop society. Therefore case of Nigeria is no different.
Incidents involving hostages are always difficult to deal with. It's not like chasing armed robbers down the road. You're dealing with innocent lives who could end up being killed if care is not taken. The more reason why the Nigerian military are threading carefully to avoid collateral damage.
Oh Yes! Terrorists are murderers and Nigeria isn't the first place where people have been kidnapped by terrorists but...

what do you have to say about the response of the Nigerian government following the kidnap?... Do you realise the first real response of the central government was 3 weeks after the kidnap? (after several protests and pressures from within and outside)

What do you have to say about the embarrassing 'diaris God' drama by the first lady who later ordered the arrest of the Chibok representatives and protesters?... Do you have an idea how that was reported by foreign media?

What do you have to say about the response of the Nigerian military that gave an erroneous press statement that the girls were rescued the next day?

What do you have to say about the reports at the time that the Nigerian military was informed prior to the attack but did absolutely nothing?

What do you have to say about a government spokesperson, Dr Okupe coming on CNN and saying it was Jonathan's political enemies (APC) that were responsible for the kidnap and all the bombings and then couldn't justify the allegation when asked further questions?

Do you realise the extent to which our dirty linen as a nation was washed in full international glare during that saga?... There were several reports of the stinking corruption in our military ranks which makes them unable to handle the Boko situation, the stinking corruption in our government etc... Do you realise the extent to which the incompetence and corruption of our leaders was exposed to the world by that saga even to the extent that jokes were made internationally about your president?

As a Nigerian who claims to love his nation, if you don't feel embarrassed by such an expose, but feel it is more expedient to erroneously compare the response of Nigeria to the response of other nations attacked by terrorist, then that is none of my business. You are entitled to your opinions and emotions..
Re: Chibok Girls: Kcee Embarrassed In America by deeobserver209(m): 6:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
obailala:
Oh Yes! Terrorists are murderers and Nigeria isn't the first place where people have been kidnapped by terrorists but...

what do you have to say about the response of the Nigerian government following the kidnap?... Do you realise the first real response of the central government was 3 weeks after the kidnap? (after several protests and pressures from within and outside)

What do you have to say about the embarrassing 'diaris God' drama by the first lady who later ordered the arrest of the Chibok representatives and protesters?... Do you have an idea how that was reported by foreign media?

What do you have to say about the response of the Nigerian military that gave an erroneous press statement that the girls were rescued the next day?

What do you have to say about the reports at the time that the Nigerian military was informed prior to the attack but did absolutely nothing?

What do you have to say about a government spokesperson, Dr Okupe coming on CNN and saying it was Jonathan's political enemies (APC) that were responsible for the kidnap and all the bombings and then couldn't justify the allegation when asked further questions?

Do you realise the extent to which our dirty linen as a nation was washed in full international glare during that saga?... There were several reports of the stinking corruption in our military ranks which makes them unable to handle the Boko situation, the stinking corruption in our government etc... Do you realise the extent to which the incompetence and corruption of our leaders was exposed to the world by that saga even to the extent that jokes were made internationally about your president?

As a Nigerian who claims to love his nation, if you don't feel embarrassed by such an expose, but feel it is more expedient to erroneously compare the response of Nigeria to the response of other nations attacked by terrorist, then that is none of my business. You are entitled to your opinions and emotions..

I don't know what you have heard about the circumstances surrounding the kidnap of the Chibok school girls. I don't know whether you live in the Nigeria or not. I don't know whether you know that terrorism in Nigeria is religious as well as political. Am not trying to convince you in anyway. You have the right to believe what you want to believe. And as you rightly said am entitled to my own opinion.

The circumstances surrounding the Chibok school girls is a dicey one. One that is sure to invokes all kinds of questions through the mind as you research and investigate thoroughly. Am not writing anything about why the Federal government responded the way it did. It's up to you to find that out and investigate.
Investigation in this case means engaging with the 'Real' Chibok people, assuming you know anyone from there. I won't advice you to rely on the print media or the net because there's more to the Chibok kidnapped that meets the eye. If you do this passionately and objectively, you will understand why the Federal Government responded the way it did and why the first lady did what she did.

As I said earlier, Boko Haram terrorism in Nigeria is political as well as religious. It's a known fact that some of the military personnel had compromised their responsibilities. They are sympathetic to Boko Haram main due to their religious background and inclination. They sabotage and give give out information to insurgents.
The United States faced that challenge too in Afghanistan. Just recently a high ranking US military officer was killed by an Afghan soldier. This is not the first time it's happening.The United States had lost many soldiers through Afghan forces in recent times. Same thing with Britain. It's obvious there are Taliban moles in the Afghan military as well. So You see the reality of what we are dealing with here in North East Nigeria?

Do you think corruption is majorly responsible for a successful fight against Boko Haram terrorist? That's what the foreign media wants you to think.

I don't know what you have heard through foreign media houses, but if I were you I won't really bother myself about them. The media as it is today has become a global political tool of Mis-Information and Propaganda. Professionalism and Ethics had since been thrown to the dustbin. You and I know that 95 percent of their reportage about Africa are always negative.
One thing for sure is that truth can never be hidden no matter what. It will reveal it self one day and when it does, everyone will know the truth. As long as I know the truth of what's going in Nigeria concerning the chibok girls and the fight against terrorism I see no reason why I should be embarrassed. Am only Sad these things are happening.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls: Kcee Embarrassed In America by obailala(m): 12:10am On Aug 16, 2014
deeobserver209:

I don't know what you have heard about the circumstances surrounding the kidnap of the Chibok school girls. I don't know whether you live in the Nigeria or not. I don't know whether you know that terrorism in Nigeria is religious as well as political. Am not trying to convince you in anyway. You have the right to believe what you want to believe. And as you rightly said am entitled to my own opinion.

The circumstances surrounding the Chibok school girls is a dicey one. One that is sure to invokes all kinds of questions through the mind as you research and investigate thoroughly. Am not writing anything about why the Federal government responded the way it did. It's up to you to find that out and investigate.
Investigation in this case means engaging with the 'Real' Chibok people, assuming you know anyone from there. I won't advice you to rely on the print media or the net because there's more to the Chibok kidnapped that meets the eye. If you do this passionately and objectively, you will understand why the Federal Government responded the way it did and why the first lady did what she did.

As I said earlier, Boko Haram terrorism in Nigeria is political as well as religious. It's a known fact that some of the military personnel had compromised their responsibilities. They are sympathetic to Boko Haram main due to their religious background and inclination. They sabotage and give give out information to insurgents.
The United States faced that challenge too in Afghanistan. Just recently a high ranking US military officer was killed by an Afghan soldier. This is not the first time it's happening.The United States had lost many soldiers through Afghan forces in recent times. Same thing with Britain. It's obvious there are Taliban moles in the Afghan military as well. So You see the reality of what we are dealing with here in North East Nigeria?

Do you think corruption is majorly responsible for a successful fight against Boko Haram terrorist? That's what the foreign media wants you to think.

I don't know what you have heard through foreign media houses, but if I were you I won't really bother myself about them. The media as it is today has become a global political tool of Mis-Information and Propaganda. Professionalism and Ethics had since been thrown to the dustbin. You and I know that 95 percent of their reportage about Africa are always negative.
One thing for sure is that truth can never be hidden no matter what. It will reveal it self one day and when it does, everyone will know the truth. As long as I know the truth of what's going in Nigeria concerning the chibok girls and the fight against terrorism I see no reason why I should be embarrassed. Am only Sad these things are happening.
If you remember, the original reason we are having this discussion is because I said the entire Chibok saga is embarrasing to me especially when asked about it by non-Nigerians who do not understand the dynamics of our jungle nation...

The points you have just made here further reveals why I get embarrassed whenever questions on the chibok saga are raised by my foreign friends and colleagues and I find myself unable to answer their simple questions:
1. We as a nation cannot confidently verify if the kidnap is real or fake, isn't that enough reason to get me embarrased?
2. Up till now, no media house or even the chibok people or the government can verify the real number of kidnapped girls, isn't that enough reason to get me embarrased?
3. That our military is so compromised and even the C-in-C isn't in control of his military, isn't that enough reason to get me embarrassed?

Just like I have stressed all day, all the circumstances surrounding the chibok saga simply cast a bad image of Nigeria to the entire world and make us look like an uncoordinated and confused nation with a leadership which is even more confused. Now you suggest I should simply ignore all these inconsistencies and stop feeling embarrassed because it is just the international media concocting disjointed stories in a bid to rubbish our image?.... Is Nigeria the only country in the world?.... If that's the case, then the only reason why they can rubbish our image is because we have already rubbished and keep rubbishing ourselves.. Do you honestly think that's not a enough reason to get me embarrassed?
Re: Chibok Girls: Kcee Embarrassed In America by deeobserver209(m): 1:04am On Aug 16, 2014
obailala:
If you remember, the original reason we are having this discussion is because I said the entire Chibok saga is embarrasing to me especially when asked about it by non-Nigerians who do not understand the dynamics of our jungle nation...

The points you have just made here further reveals why I get embarrassed whenever questions on the chibok saga are raised by my foreign friends and colleagues and I find myself unable to answer their simple questions:
1. We as a nation cannot confidently verify if the kidnap is real or fake, isn't that enough reason to get me embarrased?
2. Up till now, no media house or even the chibok people or the government can verify the real number of kidnapped girls, isn't that enough reason to get me embarrased?
3. That our military is so compromised and even the C-in-C isn't in control of his military, isn't that enough reason to get me embarrassed?

Just like I have stressed all day, all the circumstances surrounding the chibok saga simply cast a bad image of Nigeria to the entire world and make us look like an uncoordinated and confused nation with a leadership which is even more confused. Now you suggest I should simply ignore all these inconsistencies and stop feeling embarrassed because it is just the international media concocting disjointed stories in a bid to rubbish our image?.... Is Nigeria the only country in the world?.... If that's the case, then the only reason why they can rubbish our image is because we have already rubbished and keep rubbishing ourselves.. Do you honestly think that's not a enough reason to get me embarrassed?
Like I said there's more to the Chibok saga that meets the eye. It's up to you to find out if you are truly interested in knowing what really happened. I know what I know. I get my information first hand. Not through the media. If you know the circumstances surrounding the kidnapped of these chibok girls you will not be embarrassed to defend your country on the international stage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Condition Of Roads In Umuahia And Aba- PIX / Trump Orders Buhari To Go Back Home And Sign Rejected Trade Agreement / Abba Kyari’s Daughter Secretly Appointed VP At Nigerian Sovereign Investment Aut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.