Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Kwankwasiyya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwasiyya (18056 Views)

Kwankwasiyya: The Progressives’ Ideology / Kwankwasiyya 2015 Posters Flood Lafia For President Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Are you expecting any response from APC e-goats? Dont be surprised if you get insults and curses instead
can you show us what Ebele achieved btw 2005 and 2007 as Gov and. Btw 2010 and 2014 as President?

9 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya by kwanKwasiyya(m): 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=anonimi]Quite impressive pictures.
What % of Kano city and STATE do these pictures represent- 5%, 20%, 50%, 90%

Are all school age children actually in school all over Kano state?
What is the % of TAP water coverage in the whole of Kano state?

These are BASIC, fundamental issues of sustainable development and it will be interesting to see how Dr. Kwankwanso. scores. Thank you primary school education is compulsory for all. Secondary school students attend susidise schools. Thousands of kano state students are under full scholarship all over Nigeria. With hundreds in schools in canada,dubai,malaysia reading professional courses. Basic amenities have been fix with other almost at completion

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya by Rich4god(m): 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: @MOGIDI. The houses are meant for the people of kano.irrespective of There race. We are commited to providing affordable housing for all. Thank you
I just PMed you....
Re: Kwankwasiyya by udemzyudex(m): 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
Not impressive though i love what is going on.

Why is it that 60% buildings are still under construction,30% are pic of your governor and a pilot.

pls i need more pic....

I'm from Akwa ibom state and i'm sure you have seen the Akwa ibom thread.

I need more pic..yeah pic with completed constructions.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
TribalEAST: mr man, can you pls show us what GEJ achieved as gov of bayelsa state? tongue
searching ........ Searching ..........

...........Searching ..........

Searching ..................

Searching ......... Searching ..................

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya by DecemberIV: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kano
Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
barcanista: Bros we all should join hands together and support a visionary and performer. His economics policy is suberb. If I should tell yu Kano bidget yu will marvel. Let's join hand and elect Dr. Rabiu Kwankwaso in 2015
Re: Kwankwasiyya by prophetone(m): 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kano State is light years ahead of some slums parading themselves as developed cities, as recent photos on Nairaland have shown.
Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
barcanista: Bros we all should join hands together and support a visionary and performer. His economics policy is suberb. If I should tell yu Kano bidget yu will marvel. Let's join hand and elect Dr. Rabiu Kwankwaso in 2015
Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso is the most economically prudent Governor in Nigeria
Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
Are you expecting any response from APC e-goats? Dont be surprised if you get insults and curses instead

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya by kwanKwasiyya(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
KSNG

Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
udemzyudex: Not impressive though i love what is going on.

Why is it that 60% buildings are still under construction,30% are pic of your governor and a pilot.

pls i need more pic....

I'm from Akwa ibom state and i'm you have seen the Akwa ibom thread.

I need more pic..yeah pic with completed constructions.

Thanks
What is the human developmental index of Aks? What is the economic viability of Akwa Ibom state? Don't even mention Akwa Ibom when we are talking of performing leaders. In the SS it is Oshiobaba and Amaechi that are trying. In SE Chime, Rochas and Obiano. Don't even mention Akpabio

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
lakhadimar: Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso is the most economically prudent Governor in Nigeria
I have been following Kano politics for years. Kwankwaso Amazes me. I rate him ahead of Fashola and Amaechi. His budget is "little" when compared to Southern Governors'. The APC has the best in Dr. Rabiu Kwankwaso.

Pm me pls...we need to push Kwankwaso campaign.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya by jmaine: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
barcanista: What is the human developmental index of Aks? What is the economic viability of Akwa Ibom state? Don't even mention Akwa Ibom when we are talking of performing leaders. In the SS it is Oshiobaba and Amaechi that are trying. In SE Chime, Rochas and Obiano. Don't even mention Akpabio

Yes, only the APC governors are performing when common sense will also tell you that the Kwankwaso and Amaechi major strides were when they were in the PDP.

If you must bring a governor down, Akpabio shouldn't ever be in your list . . . .

6 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
jmaine:

Yes, only the APC governors are performing when common sense will also tell you that the Kwankwaso and Amaechi major strides were when they were in the PDP.

If you must bring a governor down, Akpabio shouldn't ever be in your list . . . .
Chime and Obiano are also APC? Guy I'm not ready for your back and forth argument. I don't av time 4 dat!

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya by kwanKwasiyya(m): 2:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kanawa ka naku

Re: Kwankwasiyya by jmaine: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2014
barcanista: Chime and Obiano are also APC? Guy I'm not ready for your back and forth argument. I don't av time 4 dat!

Thank you

If you don't have time for that, then stop making unsubstantiated declarations you can't defend robustly . . . Obiano is new on the block, give him some more time to really earn his accolades like the rest of them . . .

Never you put an Akpabio down for your Kwankwaso . . .Akpabio levels pass am . . . . . . . .

5 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
Kwankwaso ,buhari,tinubu

Re: Kwankwasiyya by homesteady(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
This constructions are taking too much time! They need to finish fast, there is go-slow almost everywhere now!
Too bad he won't be around for another term!

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: Kanawa ka naku
Guy no spoil the good work wth "traditional" pics that has no relationship with Nigeria's presidency.
Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
jmaine:

If you don't have time for that, then stop making unsubstantiated declarations you can't defend robustly . . . Obiano is new on the block, give him some more time to really earn his accolades like the rest of them . . .

Never you put an Akpabio down for your Kwankwaso . . .Akpabio levels pass am . . . . . . . .
like I said, I don't av tym 4 back and front argument.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya by jmaine: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
barcanista: like I said, I don't av tym 4 back and front argument.

Provided you don't make sweeping statements you can't defend . . . .

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya by udemzyudex(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
barcanista: What is the human developmental index of Aks? What is the economic viability of Akwa Ibom state? Don't even mention Akwa Ibom when we are talking of performing leaders. In the SS it is Oshiobaba and Amaechi that are trying. In SE Chime, Rochas and Obiano. Don't even mention Akpabio
Stop being subjective... When you see the truth you say it exactly.

Before we discuss this issue,which state are you from?

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya by udemzyudex(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: Kanawa ka naku
I demand that this thread be close if the op can't give us good pic apart from uploading the emir's pic.

I want to see finished construction work..

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
udemzyudex:
Stop being subjective... When you see the truth you say it exactly.

Before we discuss this issue,which state are you from?
I am from Rivers State and I'm not being subjective. But what has my state got to do with godswill Akpabio?
Re: Kwankwasiyya by A7(m): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
I thought am gonna see recent pics taken by the op himself not some decade old random google pics.

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwasiyya by Rich4god(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
A7: I thought am gonna see recent pics taken by the op himself not some decade old random google pics.
Show us random google pix of your own state...
Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
Last month you were from Bayelsa, this week again you have came from Rivers the day you will mistakenly claim Delta you will see what egbesuboys will do you.

barcanista: I am from Rivers State and I'm not being subjective. But what has my state got to do with godswill Akpabio?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya by udemzyudex(m): 2:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
barcanista: I am from Rivers State and I'm not being subjective. But what has my state got to do with godswill Akpabio?
You are subjective and comparing Rivers state to Akwa ibom state makes you a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya by mogentle(m): 2:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
udemzyudex:
I demand that this thread be close if the op can't give us good pic apart from uploading the emir's pic.

I want to see finished construction work..

Like that of your state governor? Why don't you open a thread for you to upload the pix from your state for others to see what your governor is doing.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya by mogentle(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
Rich4god: Show us random google pix of your own state...
Abi now. For where? E no get anything. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kwankwasiyya by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
BuddahMonk: Last month you were from Bayelsa, this week again you have came from Rivers the day you will mistakenly claim Delta you will see what egbesuboys will do you.

You are an irredeemable fool. When did Okrika move to Bayelsa? Can you bring the bayelsa post? B@st@rd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Goodnews From The City Of Nnewi And It's Metropolitan Towns! / Jubilation As Fayemi Fulfils Promises, Restore Electricity To Ekiti Communities / Pius Anyim: I’ll Contest Presidency In 2013, Whether PDP Zone It Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.